Lust be a Lady Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy and Tom's relationship continues but is she ready?
7.7k words
4.56
5.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case and please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

Amy woke up the next morning cuddled up in bed next to Tom, she was sore in all the right places. Opening her eyes she saw Tom laying on his back sporting a beautiful erection as he softly slept next to her. Staring at his cock she remembered back to last night when she got home and found him waiting in the lounge.

She had jumped on him and hugged and kissed him for what felt like forever. She had finally broken the kiss and playfully slapped him, he had tricked her, told her he'd be a few more days still, yet here he was.

"I caught an earlier flight out, I had to see my girl, and what a sight you are!" Tom marveled at her new longer hair and he couldn't quite be sure but he thought her lips were bigger too.

She leaned back into him and kissed him again, he was sure, her lips were bigger, he felt his cock twitch involuntarily. Breaking the kiss he gently but firmly pushed Amy down on to her knees. Amy knew what he wanted and went to work opening his pants and freeing her prize. Though with her new longer nails this was a bit more of a challenge than she would have thought.

Finally pulling his boxers down his legs Tom's massive cock sprang out and slapped her in the face, her heart fluttered. Amy kissed his tip, then trailing her tongue down his length made her way to his full balls. She kissed each in turn while she began to stroke his meat moaning as she inhaled his intoxicating scent.

Moving back up to the tip of his shaft her hand never leaving his rod she planted her new plumper lips on his angry head and started to slid her lips down his pole. She would take a few inches then back off, teasing him, then taking more each time. By the time she had most of his cock in her mouth she was gagging on each down stroke and had drool leaking from her mouth, she was on a mission, she wanted to taste her man.

Tom was enjoying the spectacle below him he was close and he knew it would be a huge load for her, he'd not cum in near 3 weeks. "Fuck baby, I'm about to cum, do you want my load baby!" Finally he unloaded into her mouth moaning out her name.

Amy felt the first shot hit her tongue and slammed Tom's cock as deep into her throat as she could not wanting to lose a drop. She milked him lusting after every last drop of his seed. When she felt the last drops land on her tongue she pulled him from her mouth and proceeded to clean him up.

Tom helped Amy up onto the couch and kissed her deep surprising her. Amy had not expected Tom to kiss her right afterwards, she was sure she tasted of him, she felt her clitty twitch. Pulling away Tom reached for the wine he poured for her and handed Amy the glass.

They weren't done for the night but they both needed a moment to breath. They sipped their drinks as Amy stared at Tom marveling how she could have gotten so lucky. Tom felt her staring and let her, he was basking in the afterglow of her glorious blowjob.

Finishing their drinks at the same time Tom took Amy's hand and led her to their bedroom. When they entered the bedroom he spun her to him and kissed her again. As he did his hands were all over her, she felt him squeeze her ass hard and knew she was in for a ride tonight. Breaking the kiss she started undoing his shirt, again having to learn how to do it with these longer nails, but the look was worth it.

As she removed each article of his clothing she felt herself getting more excited as his exquisite body was exposed more and more. As he stepped out of his pants Tom spun Amy once more and stopped her facing away from him, he moved her hair out of the way and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor around her.

Tom pushed Amy onto the bed on her hands and knees, her cute bubble butt pointing up at him. Moving her g-string to the side and pulling out her plug, he leaned in and began to kiss and lick her hole. Amy's eyes shot open and she moaned throwing her head back, she loved when he licked her like his girl.

After a couple of minutes eating her ass Tom straightened up and flipped Amy over onto her back with ease. He grabbed each of her ankles in one hand throwing her high heeled feet onto his shoulders. Leaning in he kissed her deep again and she felt his head pressing against her hole. Amy melted into Tom's kiss as his rod stretched her open and he bent her in half.

When Tom bottomed out he broke the kiss and leaned back still keeping her legs up on his shoulders. Amy felt Tom's hand grip into her thighs holding her tight as he began to pull out. Once just the tip of his cock was in her hole Tom slammed into her again bottoming out, Amy's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Tom picked up a rhythm with deep long strokes into the little slut below him that he loved. She was a puddle of moans and withering flesh as he fucked her. Amy was ridding a wave each time Tom slammed back into her he hit her button, she felt herself drooling but couldn't help it her mind was going fuzzy again, all that mattered was the pleasure.

All of a sudden Amy's asshole clamped down on his cock and she screamed as her little caged clitty began to spasm and cum without ever being touched. Tom smiled down at his girl and picked up speed in his pounding.

"I'm going to breed you baby, do you want that? Do you want me to cum inside you and fill you up?"

"Please...I need it Daddy," Amy moaned back, she was on cloud nine, the wave she was riding was amazing. Then she felt Tom's rhythm start to break and become erratic. He buried himself deep into her and flooded her, she felt the warmth wash over her and loved it.

Tom leaned in to kiss her as his cock softened inside her. When he fell all the way out he reached for her plug and put it back in locking his seed into her.

Coming back to the present Amy licked her lips and made her way down to Tom's cock. She planted several wet full lipped kisses to his head and then flicked it with her tongue. As she took Tom's head into her mouth she thought back to Tom taking her for the second time lastnight, this time from behind, his hands alternately gripping into her ass cheeks or spanking her as he pounded her.

Working her way down his shaft slowly she heard Tom moan above her and looked up to catch him watching her, wasn't he just asleep she thought? She continued to work his meat into her mouth remembering how he had filled her from behind and her ass cheeks stung in the best possible way.

By this point Amy was worshiping his cock moaning around him as he thought back to lastnight when Amy rode him. She slammed her tight ass down onto him for nearly an hour before she came again and slumped down onto him. He grabbed her limp moaning body tight and began to pound into her rushing to his forth orgasm of the night.

He finally slammed her down and held her as he began to pump into her yet again, she moaned and he captured her mouth with his and kissed her hard. She was a mess in the best way, he put her plug back in once more to seal his seed into her and then they were asleep in each others arms in no time.

Back to the present and Amy was moments away from receiving her prize, she was pumping harder down his rod as he ran his hands through her hair. She heard Tom moan and his cock throb in her mouth then he was unloading yet again in to her and she happily sucked him down.

Licking his tip and giving him a parting kiss her eyes never leaving his she said, "Good morning love, sorry you just looked so tasty I had to eat you up!"

Tom gave her a pat on the head which made her feel good for some reason then he got out of bed heading for the bathroom. Amy heard him using the toilet and made her way to join him. Stepping up behind him she leaned into his back and rubbed this muscled chest, content just to be close to him.

When he was done she took her turn and after cleaning herself up she checked her makeup in the mirror. She looked like a well used whore, she was happy but decided a new day called for a new look. She quickly reapplied her lipstick and eye shadow marveling at how large and plump her lips looked and trotted downstairs to find Tom.

When she did find him, he was cooking up some bacon and had avocado sliced on a couple pieces of toast. She again came up from behind him and hugged into him taking in his warmth and smell. He turned in her hug and tilted her head up to kiss him and they shared the embrace naked in the kitchen while the bacon burned.

Breaking the kiss Tom quickly got the bacon off the griddle and plated it up for them, Amy grabbed the plates while Tom got a bottle of champagne and some orange juice following her to the patio to share breakfast. They chatted about nothing much and enjoyed each others company over breakfast.

The rest of the weekend was spent in bed, or the lounge, or the pool but no matter where they shared each others company both sexually and just being with each other. When Monday came around Tom had to swing into his office to finish up a few things from the trip. Amy had a couple of tickets come in that were super easy to deal with so the rest of the day was just monitoring for any major outages, which thankfully didn't happen.

Amy called up the salon and booked another appointment, she wanted to go platinum blonde and maybe see if she could make her lips even plumper, she really liked them. They couldn't get her in till Friday again based on what she wanted and that she wanted Becca and only Becca to take care of her, she had some questions she felt Becca could answer.

The week went by, the two love birds spent time every night with either Amy sucking the cum out of Tom's cock or him fucking it into her, or both. She was in love with waking up next to him each morning, they got into a routine where they'd have breakfast together each morning then a quick workout together in Tom's home gym. Tom would be lifting and Amy working on her cardio or yoga.

Friday came and Amy had taken the day off to make sure she could have the time with Becca at the salon. She strutted in to the salon, short skirt, high heels, halter top and stockings, she felt like fire. When Becca saw her she ran over in her towering heels and brought Amy in for a hug pulling her new budding bimbo sister in tight.

"AMY!!!!! I missed you! Time for real blonde now honey?"

"Hi Becca, yeah I really want to go platinum, and ummm I think I want my lips a bit bigger, and I well wanted to ask you some things."

"Ok honey let's get you in the chair, talk while I make you stunning!"

Becca led Amy over to her chair and got her set up, while she was doing her hair getting the dirty out of it and making it shine Amy started in with her questions.

"Becca, you know I wasn't born a girl right?"

"Yeah, and hun?"

"Well I...." Amy went through basically the whole story, so far, starting with her ex-wife and meeting Tom and finding she wanted to be his type, and well what is type was, that it was "Becca" to be honest.

Becca for her part took the story in while she was making her girlfriend super hot, when Amy finished Becca chimed in. "Babygirl, I'll help you get where ever you want to as much as I can but I have to be sure that this is what YOU want and that you aren't just doing it for some guy."

Amy tried to stare up at her new friend, "I do want this, I didn't know until very recently but I've always wanted to be pretty, and desired, and well, you."

Becca didn't answer right away, she had moved back to her setup table since she was done with Amy's hair. When she came back around she had a needle in her hand, "Amy if you really want to do this for you, and I think you do, I will help you, BUT just one injection to go "a little plumper" isn't going to be what you want is it?"

Amy looked at her, and then to the needle, she brought her hand up to her lips, she liked the feel of them but Becca was right, she needed to go bigger to match Becca who was quickly becoming her role model. Amy nodded at Becca and told her she was right and to go as far as Becca though she needed.

Becca jumped up and giggled in delight, she was so happy to have a new sister! She leaned in after she calmed down and got Amy's lips going, they were going to be so kissable she thought!

Once Amy was done in the chair, she hugged Becca and thanked her, Becca just put her finger to her lips and said "Amy, we're sisters now, I will take care of you and I know you will me, you don't need to thank me, now here take my cell number, I'll be there for you whatever you need."

Amy teared up, she was an only child in a small family, but now she had a sister, this had been a strange but great trip and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Later that night at home in bed with Tom Amy was loving the feel of her lips on his cock now, they were so soft and plump, and he couldn't keep his hands out of her hair either while she sucked him or when he fucked her. She was happy and he could tell, she had told him about Becca and was sure he would meet her soon enough.

Monday came around and Amy logged into work to see she had a one on one booked by her boss for Wednesday, she panicked. She hadn't had any meetings since she started this trip to better herself, and was sure this wouldn't go over great. Later that evening over dinner she confided in Tom her concerns.

"Amy, while I am not telling you to do so you know that you don't have to work, I have more than enough money to take care of you, and more still I want to. However I understand the desire to work so would never ask you to stop, but if things don't work out with your boss on Wednesday then please don't stress, I will take care of you."

As had been happening so much recently tears welled up in Amy's eyes. She was loved, She understood that now, Tom wanted to take care of her, she went to bed that night cuddled into Tom's neck her hand laying across him, content.

Wednesday during her one on one her boss was surprised but didn't seem angry though informed Amy he would have to call HR into the meeting now due to this. The HR lady was a bitch, real stick up her ass and was on the verge of wrongfully firing Amy when her boss stepped in and stopped it. He told the bitch that if she fired Amy he would be gone 10 minutes later, right after sharing the recording of this meeting with upper management, and he thought that most of the IT team would be gone within the week. This shut the bitch up, but she still wrote up Amy for some "dress code" bullshit, Amy would be filing a formal complaint to her boss the moment they were alone again.

When the meeting was done, Amy's complaint was filed, she wasn't going to be pushed around by some transphobe bitch just because she was in HR. Work continued as normal after that, Amy had informed Tom of what happened and he consoled her, again letting her know that if it got too much she could simply not work again.

After that things went back to a "normal" or as close as could be, Amy continued to work and see Dr. Vance and take her prescribed meds. As the days turned to weeks and weeks to months Amy was starting to fill out nicely, but she wasn't filling out to Becca's shape like she wanted. She'd been on her meds and living with Tom for 8 months at this point, Becca had been by to meet Tom and while Amy could see Tom's lust for her Becca assured her that she was Amy's friend and would not step where she wasn't wanted.

Amy was in her weekly appointment with Dr. Vance when she broached the subject of surgeries. She knew she didn't need her Dr's permission and that's not what she was after, she wanted to know what she thought. She was a much different person already what with her plumper lips, platinum blonde hair, inch long nails, much curvier figure and cute little B cup as well.

"Dr. Vance, I am considering several procedures to get me closer to the me that I want to be. While the meds you have me on are helping they simply feel like they are taking too long."

As Janice listened to Amy she considered where this was coming from, Janice wasn't a prude by any stretch and far be it from her to stop someone from fulfilling their dream, but she did have concerns.

"Amy, you are free to do whatever you like to your body, if you are asked for your Dr's approval I will give it freely. However all I ask is to know that this is you talking, that this is something you are doing for you and not your boyfriend."

Amy again was asked this question, she wondered why everyone doubted that this was who she wanted to be and asked the Dr. that exact question.

Dr. Vance simply explained that while it was on a professional level only, she did care about Amy. But that she wanted to ensure that Amy wasn't doing something that would hurt her mental and emotional state by doing major surgeries for someone else's benefit.

Becca had basically asked Amy the same thing, though in her own way. Amy thought very hard about this question again, and came to the same conclusion she had when she answered Becca, so she told Dr. Vance the same thing. She was doing this because she wanted to be desired, because she wanted to be loved and never was before.

"Ok Amy, you have my blessing, if you need it simply have the surgeon contact me for approval."

With that done, Amy called Becca on the way home, "Becca babe, can I swing by, I want to talk, I need your advice." Amy steered her car over to the salon, walking in she saw Becca was with a customer.

"Only be a minute babe, almost done here and then I'm off."

Amy nodded to acknowledge and grabbed her phone to text Tom and let him know she'd be a bit, he was fine with it. And a few minutes later Amy and Becca were walking arm in arm from the salon to Becca's car, a cute little convertible, it wasn't pink but Amy could envision it.

The two girls pulled up to a bar not far away and Becca walked in like she owned the place and simply held up her hand with 2 fingers up to the bartender who nodded and smiled. The girls then slid into a booth in a quite corner to chat.

Amy just came right out with it and told Becca she was planning to get work done, her meds weren't doing enough but that she wanted to use Becca's Dr for the work. The drinks arrived and Becca smiled across to her bimbo sister in training, she was going to be so cute!

Becca got out her phone and texted Amy her surgeons details and then held up her glass for a cheers with Amy. "To my bestest friend who is going to look her bestest very very soon!"

Amy got home later than she had wanted, she was also a little more tipsy than she wanted as well, to the point where her car was still at the salon, she took an uber home to be safe. Tom was up sitting on the patio with a scotch and his laptop open, still working apparently. She had a naughty idea in her mind and she was going to let it play out.

Amy strutted out to the patio, she stopped in front of Tom and bent at the waist reaching out to undo his belt and pants. Once she had worked open his pants she rubbed his stiff cock through his silk boxers. Reaching into his boxers she grabbed onto his cock and gingerly pulled him out.

Without missing a beat or changing her stance she put his head in her mouth and licked his tip. She bent further at her waist, her yoga really helping her already, taking more and more of his delicious cock into her mouth. When her nose touched his root she moaned having suppressed her gag reflex completely for the first time.

Moving back up holding only the tip in her mouth she slammed him back all the way into her throat in one go. While this was good, this wasn't what she had in mind. So on her third rebound she let his cock slide from her slutty lips. She then backed up and did a quick strip tease for him to music only she could hear. When she was down to her garter and stockings and heels she strutted up to him again and climbed on his lap.

12