Lust in Oviposition

Story Info
Fyr's brother, Kao, shows her egg laying from his cock...
7.1k words
4.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Perhaps she shouldn't have told her brother about the freaky egg-laying thing that Ropes had done, Fyr thought with a shudder. Kao had been too interested, even leaning forward towards her across the kitchen counter to listen, his blue-scaled tail swinging lightly back and forth, back and forth, hypnotic and mesmerising, though she tried to pay more attention to her story. How her husband had just been sitting there, laying demonic eggs from all of his tentacles and his cock too, all as if it was the most normal thing in the world!

Of course, it was most certainly something that would freak anyone out, she had reasoned, but he had dared to act like it was sexy, all in putting on a show for her. Fyr left out, however, just how they had fucked afterwards, how it had been some of their very best sex. But maybe that was because it would have turned the tide of the whole oviposition lark back towards the cougar, which wasn't exactly how she wanted it to go. She didn't want him to know just how much he'd gotten to her, oh no.

Yet... Couldn't she trust Kao? It took a few more drinks, going for the beers that night, something from a small brewery that was way better than the usual diluted fare on the supermarket shelves, for her to open up more.

"You know..." She said with a giggle, barely even paying attention to the movie that she was supposed to be watching with her brother. "It was... Yeah, so weird... All these eggs popping out all over the place!"

Kao shook his head, the light from the TV reflecting lightly off his scales, showing the straight line of his black horns too. He knew his sister well, but that didn't mean that he didn't wish that she would just spit it out sometimes. She could be pretty annoying when she wanted to be.

"You're talking a lot about that still," he said, though she was too tipsy to realise that he was being pointed. "Why's that?"

Fyr shrugged, slumping down against the sofa, her lips pulling softly into a smile. Her tail looped lightly around her ankle, as if she was cradling and holding herself gently, right where she wanted to be.

"Mmm..." She nodded. "It's just... Okay, I wasn't totally honest before. It was kinda cool, I admit...seeing all those eggs popping out..."

He grinned. Knew it! Fyr couldn't hide much for him and the more she ranted and went on about something the more it had affected her, in one way or another. That was something that he had known about her for many years already and he was not about to set aside all prior knowledge of his sister for the sake of them "growing up" and being long into adulthood by that point.

And it was all information that he could use, gently pressing and prodding her for the kinky bits of it, his sister laughing and covering her muzzle, though she more than got into it. It wouldn't go anywhere else, no, and she could trust Kao -- just not quite in the way that Fyr thought she could.

The first thing that Kao did when he hopped into the spare bedroom for the night was drop Ropes a text about having a chat about the "whole egg laying thing" in the morning...

Ropes was hardly surprised that Fyr had told him about it, though they waited until Fyr popped out to the shops for lunch supplies, the dragoness, as always, doing her best to take care of them. As much as she griped about the guys never being able to do anything for themselves and that she was always running around after them, flapping her wings and chasing her tail in circles, she did care for them. Although she didn't want them to rely entirely on her to do the day-to-day and everyday tasks, of course, she still liked being a caretaker, making sure there was food on the table, the casual, soft domesticity of being in charge of a household.

The house was big enough, anyway, for her to do so and there was always something for Fyr to do. Much the same, it was not at all unusual for Ropes and Kao to sit naked on the sofa together, even as they talked. The cougar's shaft lay softly against his thigh, not swollen, his tail swinging faintly back and forth down against the backs of his legs. Kao leaned back, trying not to look as interested as he was, but, frankly, there was no sense in hiding any of that from a demon of lust, because Ropes knew everything anyway, in that regard.

Damn cat...

"So, this egg-laying thing..." He started, smirking widely. "How do you do it? Why do you do it? Was it just a release of your demonic energy shit or something?"

Ropes rolled his eyes, though the action was not as noticeable as it could have been with the pale orbs of his eyes on show. He didn't typically have pupils or irises unless he was using a little of his demonic power or the specially designed contact lenses to make his eyes look normal, though Ropes avoided that as much as possible.

"You put it so nicely," he said, tone dry. "Well, it gets rid of the excess if I've accidentally fed too much. I never need to use much of my powers here, of course, so it can build up sometimes, especially if Fyr and I are fucking a lot. So, yes, it gets rid of that, as you put it, but it just feels good too. There were some walking about here, demons, that did it just for the fun of it. Think they were even in some fetish pornos too..."

Kao, however, wasn't interested in that.

"So...alright then, you lay the eggs from tentacles and your dick too?" He asked, a little too earnestly. "Can you make me lay eggs from my cock too? Like, for fun? I don't want it to hurt or anything, just want to see if it feels good."

Ropes cocked his head.

"You're fucking weird, you know that?"

Kao barked laugh, shuffling his wings against his back.

"Yeah, well, look who's talking -- the literal demon in the room."

There wasn't anything much that Ropes could honestly say about that, for he was the odd one out there, even if he had grown more and more comfortable with his demonic heritage over the years.

"Alright, yeah, I'll show you..." He said, though it wasn't really all that much of a big deal to the cougar, not really. "But you've got to do one thing... It's going to freak her out..."

The cougar's lips stretched into a wide grin as he relayed his idea to Kao, Fyr's brother smiling in turn. Though neither were the kind of smiles that one would have wanted to see from either of them. No... They were planning smiles, conniving smiles, the kind of smiles that came with trouble swiftly following on their heels.

"I'm in!"

Truthfully, there was only one way to find out what was coming and that was to live through the moment, all as they always did...

*

Later that day, after a good lunch and enough time to digest, Ropes and Kao finally put their plan into action. There was not all that much to it, not really, all because it just involved them winding Fyr up a little, teasing her. They were not usually all that discreet about it and, even though it was not public knowledge, Fyr and Kao had fucked often enough that it was normal for them to have sex. Ropes just wasn't all that much into guys, occasionally topping them but still preferring ladies over guys. It was just his personal preference and the fact that Kao was a more dominant sort too that he and Kao did not fuck.

The two of them sharing Fyr, however... Yes, that was something that both the dragon and the cougar could get behind, though they had something even kinkier in mind than trapping her between their achingly hard cocks, ploughing her from both ends at once. That would have been traditional, typical, kinky, all in the most excellent of ways. But to bring the oviposition into it, the slurp and splatter of lewd, wet cum and goo... Yes, that would change the game.

It didn't take much to get Fyr horny. A touch here, a stroke of her thigh, a flick of his tail up against hers... They seated themselves on either side of the crimson dragoness, Ropes teasing her with his tentacles, sliding them over her legs as she grew more and more hot and bothered, wriggling in place. Nobody had to be discreet, though that was part of the fun of teasing, after all, the openness and the discretion, making her think that it was all, perhaps, just an accident, something that she wasn't thinking about -- or perhaps even something that the dragoness was putting far too much stock in...

Who knew, really, until they all came out with the truth of it all in the end? Ropes smirked, bopping Fyr on the nose as the dragoness growled at him, more than a little frustrated that nothing more had happened yet.

She squirmed in place, trying to concentrate on her book, though she didn't know why the guys had sat so close to her on either side of her body. It was as if they were trying to make a point of something, though Fyr could not imagine what -- unless it was sex that they wanted. They could have just said so, if that was the case, and she would have given it up, because she was kind of in the mood too, but had not wanted to start anything herself. Some days were just like that, though she didn't mind them pulling things to the forefront of her mind a little more, like how her scales prickled and tingled with sensation when they touched her, how the fire in her loins ached. Just them riling her up and getting her all hot and bothered made her swallow a whimper, her tail lashing back and forth more like a cat's tail than a dragon's tail, need coursing through her body with every fervent beat of her heart.

"Oh, I forgot something..." Kao said, taking Fyr's book from her with a grin, though it was not as if the dragoness was paying all that much attention to her book anymore anyway. "There was a surprise, Fyr, but I forgot to give it to you earlier. Do you want it?"

She eyed him suspiciously. It had to be a sex thing.

It was definitely a sex thing.

She didn't want it and she did want it, deliciously torn between those two opposing courses of action, though that was not a bad place for her to be in. The dragoness liked to be a little torn, a little unsure, as if she didn't know what was going to happen next, not at any one time. She grumbled a growl, trying to flick her tail in annoyance, but there was nothing she could do to wipe that grin off her brother's face, which was typical for things between them.

"Come on, just tell me if you're working on something," she grumbled. "I don't like when everyone's sneaking around me, it's like you're just trying to get a rise out of me."

Kao smirked, exchanging a look with Ropes. Frankly, that was exactly what they were trying to do.

But if Fyr wasn't game for that they'd just have to move the party up a little bit...

He stood, dragging his shirt off, which wasn't unusual, but taking his jeans off without anything ahead of it was. Fyr yelped and shocked backwards, still in her clothes, though she didn't know quite what her brother had in mind yet. Sex? Yeah, sure -- but couldn't he put a little more effort into it other than stripping down before her with his bare arse in her face? Couldn't he have any class at all?

"Kao -- what the hell are you doing?"

"What, sis?" He grinned, waving his tail cutely back at her, the tip curling back and forth. "I'm just getting comfortable..."

Yet that was too comfortable for her, comfortable in the way that her scales prickling and tingling, the dragoness blushing heavily as she turned away from him. But she had, to be fair, seen his backside time after time again, and it was not that bad, not that bad at all. There had to be more to it, however, and she eyed up the drake suspiciously, crossing her arms over her chest and stilling her tail until he was entirely nude. Her arousal pooled hotly between her thighs, the dragoness biting the inside of her cheek as discreetly as she could, trying to ensure that it was all well hidden from him.

But Kao didn't actually touch her but stood in the middle of the living room, with the curtains open and all. It was late afternoon, but Fyr was fortunate enough that their large home was more than set far enough back from the road not to be viewable by anyone just casually passing by, even if she still wondered at just how they were so open about things. She wouldn't have wanted to be flashing her tits at just anyone -- what if a delivery driver popped by?

But Kao didn't worry about things like that, not as he posed for her with his muscles lightly flexed and his wings lifted a little higher, stroking and rubbing his cock to full arousal. It did not take much, not as the throbbing length of dragon meat swelled, plumping up with blood, the tip glistening very faintly with the first bead of pre-cum. Yet the dragon was not an over productive sort, not in that regard, even though Fyr's eyes locked onto that smear, that tantalising gleam, already imagining, without actively thinking about it, just how it was going to taste when she had her cock in her maw.

Damn, she really was a horny bitch... Fyr held back her annoyance, tail curling, twitching, wings tucked down against her back as if she was trying to hide them. She shot a glance at Ropes, but, that time, the cougar did not look at all like he wanted to be involved. That was a bit odd.

"Alright then," she tried, a throaty purr starting to bubble up in the back of her throat. "Mm... Okay, so you want some fun, huh? Are you two going to take me at once? You think you can handle this much dragoness today?"

Kao grinned more widely, showing a white flash of teeth behind his blue lips.

"No... No, I was wondering if you could handle this neat little trick that I've been working on!"

She was about to ask Kao what the hell he was on about, wondering if he was going to get off or get her off at all, but...her eyes were on his cock. She would have usually been crossing the distance between them by that point so that she could jerk him off, help him in some way, but something was different that time. If she had been focused on Ropes, she would have realised that it was partly the crackling of demonic power in the air, though it was light enough, for Ropes, that it could be called magic. Just enough to render Kao capable of things that he was not naturally able to do, the dragon's paw moving slowly up and down his cock, which suddenly seemed to be growing...

"Hey..." Fyr pulled back, more suspicious than ever, though she didn't know what to do about the heat between her thighs still. "Are you...getting bigger?"

Kao smirked.

"Maybe... You'll just have to enjoy the show, sis..."

She shook her head. Oh, he was being ridiculous, making a fool of himself. Just what was the dragon's problem? She would just have to step in that time, take things into her paws, though, to be fair, Fyr was not always the most forward of lovers. She didn't even like that word, but there was no good one in her mind as she squirmed and twitched, trying to find a way to satisfy the horniness that they had worked so hard, between them both, to build in her. They couldn't just set her aside after all that and tell her that she was supposed to just sit there to wait and see what was going on!

Yet when Fyr made as if to get up, Ropes shook his head at her, the cougar's dark smirk, tail twitching dangerously (that meant that he was up to something) back and forth.

"Nah... Hang on, you don't need to do anything. Just watch, it's coming. He's not as quick as me."

"What does that mean?"

She snapped at him, huffing and folding her arms again, but all was about to be made clear. All as Kao groaned and bent over a little, still stroking his cock, though it was not getting bigger. Just bigger in one particular place as an egg worked its way up the length, perfectly round as it erupted from the slit of his shaft, bulging forth as if it had any right at all to be there.

Fyr reeled, jaws hanging open, Ropes laughing aloud at her reaction -- though, really, that had probably been all the point of it. She shot her husband a look, jaws opening and closing without actually allowing any sound out, but Ropes wasn't going to help her, no, not one little bit, not as she was forced to watch that viscous, gooey, terribly arousing egg laying display all over again.

"Kao..." She fought for words, eyes wide, feeling as if they were bulging, even though that was not something that her features could do, thankfully so. "What... How..."

The drake smirked, posing side-on, showing her just how the egg emerged, round and plopping straight down to the carpet in a wet, gooey splatter.

"Just a show, sis, I thought you said you liked it..." He teased, his body already working on pushing another egg though, though Fyr had melted back into the sofa, a blush searing through the scales of her cheeks already. "You know... When you were tipsy... You wanted to make it sound like it was all creepy and weird, but, well...we both know you better than that."

Fyr groaned, shaking her head, more stunned than horrified, though she did so wish that they wouldn't make a mess of things that she would then have to clean. That was so not the fun part of sex!

She gulped and blinked at him, still not knowing what to make of the display as another thick bulge worked its way down the full length of his cock. But Fyr had to watch, the dragoness simply unable to drag her eyes away. There was a big part of her that was hungry to watch, even though she thought that she should be disgusted, especially by the mess. It was harder than watching eggs pumping from Ropes' cock -- after all, he was a demon! That was to be at least somewhat expected when it was coming from him and all the twisted, ridiculous things that could come from Ropes. Sometimes, Fyr thought that he was just doing half of the things that he did to freak her out; frankly, she wouldn't have put it past him.

Kao... Yeah, okay, her brother was definitely trying to fuck with her, but in a kinky way, a lustful way. She pursed her lips, sitting back, but she could still feel the pulse jumping and leaping in her throat, as if there was something there too that was trying to get out. But it was not so, not at all, just her body trying to make sense of the leaping, jumping, dancing arousal, the fire flickering through her veins, simmering hotly.

"Mmmph... For fuck's sake, Kao..."

It was not like her to swear, not like that, but there was little else that Fyr at all felt that she was able to do. She was there to watch and, although she briefly entertained the idea of leaving, she didn't want to leave.

No... But she wouldn't give them the satisfaction either of watching her stroke herself through her trousers, wishing that she had been there on her own, or sneaking a look through a cracked door or something. Something where she could truly give in and indulge the arousal, the flaring, flickering heat that threatened to drag her under. Even if she had a blanket or something to cover her lap...

That wasn't the point of it, however, no. Oh, no. They had more in mind for her as Ropes shook his head, watching his wife battle with herself as another egg plopped out of Kao's cock. It rolled across the carpet, dripping with goo, though neither he nor Kao was at all concerned about the mess. They rarely were.

Giving his power, however temporarily and in a small part, to someone else left the cougar with an unnerving sense of loss, though it was worth it to see Fyr getting all worked up like that. He could feel her lust in the air, how it simmered and twisted and writhed, as if it was a force all on its own -- to him, it was. Yet no one but a demon like him could see that, the cougar's black lips picking up into an even darker, more sinister smile.

12