Lust in the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet to his surprise his very own son slunk up behind his wife and slipped his paws up under her shirt, groping her breasts openly. If it was a strike back at him, it was not as if it was about to throw him off his stride on that count, a low groan rising from his lips that surprised even the older drake.

"Kao! Get off!"

"Oh, give it up, mom, you know you can't be mad at dad after what we've been doing..."

Sasha blushed, whining, though slowly grumbling, her rage merely a product of how she was expected to act, considering all that was taking place. Yes, sure, her husband had clearly cheated on her -- yet what had she done, in that case? She was just as bad as he was, if that was so, and yet Orrix stared at her with simmering lust in his eyes as Kao slid his paws down her trousers into her underwear, fingering her all over again.

"She's so wet after giving me a blowjob," Kao murmured, sharing a sly look with Fyr. "Does she blow you like that too, dad?"

"Why, you..."

Orrix stiffened and snarled -- that was his wife! Yet lust conflicted and wound about his anger, turning fury to fetish and he shuddered in place even as Fyr laid a paw on his arm.

"Come on, dad... We'll talk about everything later but, come on..."

She rocked her hips up as she drew him a little closer, tempting his cock back into her pussy. Without thinking, Orrix thrust, rolling his hips just a little, sinking home into the slick heat of her cunny all over again. It was hard to pull back from such a thing when he had been so caught up in the moment when Sasha and Kao had walked in, though there was no way, seemingly, to ease down the simmering, red-hot rage in his heart.

He didn't want to be turned on by it, by his wife bending over for their son, her trousers sliding down to reveal her backside, though not to him. Sasha faced him and even met his gaze with a blush to her blue-scaled cheeks. He was struck by how similar the two of them were, mother and son as alike as they could have been different, but the moan that rose from Sasha's lips as her son's cock rudely ploughed into her was not one he had ever heard before. Well, if so, not for a very long time.

Kao took advantage of the moment as if it was his last, walking his mother forward with his cock inside her, his scales burning from knowing that he was taking her right in front of her husband. It was not a pleasure that he would have ever considered being something that would have given him joy but he hissed, all the same, snarling and pounding with his hips. His glutes tensed for an ounce more power and he leaned over her, forcing her chest up against the wall as he fucked her ruthlessly.

And, just like that, the two males were in conversation, a low curse spat from Orrix's lips that he should never have uttered in the presence of his daughter. He ground and thrust, rolling his hips, bearing down over her as his paw found the back of the sofa. Her pussy was perfectly positioned for the grinding drive of his cock and yet he needed her all the more, the scent of sex and lust hanging in the air, intensifying all the more. He didn't know just what he was trying to prove as he moaned out loud, showing off with a strange little toss of his head that even he could not explain, arching his back so that he could puff up his chest thick and full of air.

Fyr couldn't believe her luck, in a way, that everything was going as smoothly as it was, though the anger hidden behind moans and grunts was not something that she could so easily ignore either. She rolled her hips up to meet her father more urgently, feeling her mother's eyes on her, glancing back even as she was pinned to the wall, and revelled in the exhibitionistic delight, tail trying to lift even though it was under her. All she wanted to do was expose herself to her father all the more, the soft lips of her pussy pressing lightly around her father's dick, caressing it even as he thrust and thrust into her tight warmth.

With the dragoness' juices sliding slickly down his cock, Orrix's wings flared as she moaned out her climax, one paw clinging to his arm, though all he could do was keep thrusting. His orgasm was near, yet another one, and he could not stop, not even as the slap of Kao's hips on Sasha's buttocks rose and rose.

"Ohhh... Yes! Yes... Fuck meee!"

Sasha's cries of lust devolved into a wail as she cried out again and again, climaxing on her son's cock. There was not a spare drop of space in her mind to wonder at how her husband was taking that, so close to her, her son thrusting and grinding, though he didn't seem anywhere near stopping.

No... Oh, no. Kao could dominate her like Orrix never could, even as the black dragon watched, open-mouthed, half horrified and half merely in simple awe as to what he was saying. The young stud of a dragon thrust and thrust as he had never quite been able to, slamming Sasha into the wall. But far from hurting her or making her beg him to stop, she only had moans for more, begging pleas slipping from her lips as if there was no possible way for her to actually hold back any of them.

"Oh, fuck, yes, more, give me more, give it to me harder, please, so much fucking harder!"

It was barely coherent, just a stream of thought spilling into one deliriously lustful delight, Kao hissing through his teeth as he sped up. Yet the drake was not solely doing his mother's bidding but devoutly pleasing himself, wings flared and pushed up as if to make himself seem larger than he was. Yes, he was the more dominant dragon by far and he was going to show that in every way possible, taking what he was due from his mother's dripping cunt and more. For that was all she needed to be to him as he thrust and thrust, caught up in the fervour of fucking, not caring for her pleasure at all when that was already a by-product of him taking his.

Kao snarled, dominating even in that as his tongue lashed the side of his muzzle. His eyes narrowed as he took his due, leaning back a little to put even more power into his thrusts, for he wanted his father to see the drake he had become, how he had surpassed even Orrix. The dragon's eyes were on him, he was sure of that without looking, rolling his shoulders back as muscles rolled down his back, though he had barely gotten his trousers down far enough to get his cock out. The clothes would have to come off sooner or later but he didn't have the time for that even in that moment as he thrust and thrust, hiss after hiss rushing from his lips in a bid to be free.

All Sasha could do was moan and bear through it all as her husband watched on, her pussy stretched and plundered in the very best of ways. There was not much of a difference between her son's cock and that of her husband but it was in how they used it that the difference lay. Where Orrix was gentle and caring, rhythmic, almost, Kao was all rough and brawn, his paw on the back of her throat pinning her to the wall in a way that turned the pit of her bell to goo, turning over and twisting into itself.

"Oh... Oh..."

Another orgasm rushed upon her that she did not have the breath to cry out through, her jaws merely agape as pulse after pulse of orgasm coursed through. Her body ached and it tingled where the ache was not as paramount, need throbbing, wanting. All she needed was her son and his cock driving into her over and over, pleasure mounting, one orgasm seeming to blister straight on into the next, her entire body strained. She was too sensitive in the moment to take his shaft and yet she was deviously forced to bear through each one of his thrusts anyway, her son only concerned about fucking her until neither of them could walk anymore.

If that was all that she wanted it was most certainly what she was going to get as Kao's growl rolled through her, her body aching for more, always more. Orrix swallowed hard and turned his attention to Fyr again, thrusting and thrusting even as the drake's roar of claiming climax bounced off the walls. But he could not quite bring himself to watch as Kao spent his balls into his very own wife, surely spurting, imagining even then the slick mess of a cream-pie that his wife's pussy had to be turning into.

He couldn't think like that, growling as he pushed over the arm of the sofa, his hind paws up on their toes, braced and furtive. Thrust, yes, he had to thrust, slamming and grinding until orgasm too washed over him, a snarl curling his lips back, finding something of his younger self in fucking his daughter. She clung to him and moaned so beautifully for him, back arching and chest rising so temptingly that he could not help but lock his lips around one of her nips. Squealing, Fyr tried to twist but it was all too much for her too as she was caught up in the arms of an orgasm of her own too, one that she could not escape and did not desire to either.

Things simmered down slowly, though no one was especially focusing on that. The sound of rasping, gasping breaths filled the room as Sasha pushed back, slowly, from the wall, her arms trembling with exhaustion. She needed a moment, just a moment, her son's cock softening and slipping from her as he chuckled throatily.

"Come on, mom, you're too warm..."

That was not, for once, a sexual reference as he helped her get her T-shirt off, her trousers meeting the same fate, though her panties were already sodden through from their earlier teasing. Those would have to go straight in the wash but no longer would she have to sneak loads into their washing machine to avoid detection by Orrix after the cat was out of the bag between them all.

Maybe it was time to talk, as Kao stripped himself luxuriously of his clothes too, showing off muscles to his father that Orrix had not boasted for many years, even though he was hardly unfit himself. Yet talking might have to wait as Sasha's lips found his and she kissed her son deeply, Kao grunting into her mouth as his fingers curled possessively around the back of her head and neck, the other paw gripping a horn.

Orrix shivered, sitting on the sofa with his eyes on them, even as Fyr sat in his lap, rubbing her pussy along his cock with a moan on her lips.

"So... Unff... How long has this been going on?"

Fyr shrugged, licking her lips in the way that always got her father just a little more on her side. He could never resist that.

"About as long as you and me... Come on, dad, you can't be that angry about it. Look at what we've been doing! Oh, and Kao and I are mates too -- you should know that now."

She tossed the fact out there as if it was the most normal of things in the world, Sasha's eyes going wide as she ripped herself away from her kiss with her son.

"Mmmph -- what?"

"Mom, you had to know something was up. I mean, me and Fyr living together now? As if you can be mad either..."

Orrix shook his head, the pheromones in the air making it so very difficult to think straight, Fyr rocking her hips, taking his cock into her cunt as Kao murred his appreciation. He had the best view of her pussy sinking down on that thick length, though he could not wish that it was his cock that she was grinding on when he already had such a hot dragoness in his arms. No, he was in a lucky spot, for sure, and wasn't about to mess it up for himself.

"If it's been going on for this long," Sasha panted, trying to talk even as Kao bore her down to the carpet next to the sofa. "Why... Why didn't either of you say anything? Why didn't you tell us that something was going on? And...mates? You two are so young... And family!"

Kao laughed and shook his head.

"Not a very convincing argument when you're about to suck my dick, mom."

Sasha blinked. On all fours, her son's cock was right there and her nostrils flared, taking a deep breath of the sex in the air. The room seemed to take on an even sultrier ambience as she luxuriously sucked down his cock into the back of her mouth, gulping hard to take him into her throat. It was only a touch in her throat, her muzzle long enough to take most dicks, but it only made her want him more, being used and even slightly abused in a way that turned her insides to mush, knees trembling. If not for her son, she might have toppled over, but he grabbed her horns, dragging her head back and forth as he forced her to face-fuck him, his seed trickling forth in pre-cum still for the delightful twist of her tongue.

It curled around the head of his cock and he showed off to his father just how well he could fuck his wife, not even needing to move his hips that much. Truth be told, it was Fyr too that was doing most of the work, taking her pleasure from the rod of his cock, bouncing in Orrix's lap with heady moan after moan spilling from her lips. He could see how her butt cheeks jiggled with the contortion of her body, how she thrust and ground, her need rising, even able to tell from where he was just how close to orgasm his sister already leaned. Yet it was her that was taking it as Orrix's paws gripped her hips, the drake snarling, eyes intent.

"We've been fucking since we were teenagers, dad," Fyr purred, lifting her tail to give Kao a quick peek of what lay up under her tail, the pucker of her anal ring begging some attention too. "He might even have put an egg in me this time... I'm late..."

She left that hanging in the air as Kao grinned and Orrix grappled with it, but it would have been hard for anyone to understand what she meant from that tiny hint alone, let alone a drake with his cock buried in her snatch. Her hot pussy clenched around him, pulsing lightly, though even Fyr tired at some point, catching her second wind when Kao and Sasha walked in on them but still aching for rest. Still, she would keep going and going until she had another hot load of seed inside her, his father's cock filling her so perfectly that she could not help but moan out loud for him.

Pressing his heels down into the carpet, Orrix growled and thrust, though he did not try to match Kao's rampant lust as he fucked his wife's maw. Sasha hacked and gagged around his particularly deep thrusts, eyes closed to better serve him, her tail lifted as if she was a whore on parade, the messy slop of her stretched pussy drooling before Orrix's eyes. Not even the drake could take his eyes off her as he showed his teeth in a flash of a grin, the last of the anger, for the time being, slipping away as his need grew and grew. Some things, after all that, could wait until later.

And at least what had changed now meant that he could fuck his daughter whenever he wanted... Orrix growled, eyes intent, catching Fyr's lips in a kiss, tongues twisting, sweeping up against one another as her groan was lost in his larger maw. Yes, that was a good development indeed, more coming to light as he thrust up into her tight cunny, wanting to spend a load, to fill her with his cream as Kao had done to his wife.

Their moans rose, bodies coming together in the act and art of carnal bliss, though it could have gone on forever if they had had it all their way. Kao was the first to climax again, roaring as he pounded his mother's muzzle, holding her still ruthlessly by her horns, a whore's hole of a mouth begging to be bred, his seed painting her muzzle in sticky, slick ropes when he pulled out. It splattered over her muzzle even as his father groaned and climaxed too, joined, finally, by Fyr, creaming on her father's dick as if she had not had a single orgasm that night at all.

Only Sasha was left wanting but, well, for someone with more submissive leanings towards her son, that was not entirely a bad thing. As Fyr and Orrix panted together, heads tipped in close, sharing kisses and tenderness, Kao sat on the sofa, a little too close to his father, and let the dragoness scoot into his lap. His cock was half-hard and firm enough for her to sink onto his length too, rocking and moaning lightly, though the moment was hers to take her climax from his rod. The drake sat back cockily with his paws behind his head, daring his father to challenge him when he knew that no challenge would ever come.

What had been done was done and it was up to their family, at long last, to enjoy the spoils of all that they had sown over the years. There would be no more hiding behind closed doors and snatching pleasure where they could when everything could be out in the open, Orrix shaking his head as he watched his wife ride his son's dick.

"I used to be able to stay hard like that..." He laughed shortly, though it was lighter than it should have been at such a time, as if there was a sense of relief behind it. "Not anymore."

"You do well enough, dad, don't worry."

"Mmm..." Even Sasha agreed, her legs trembling as he rolled her hips back onto Kao's cock. "Yes, dear, don't say otherwise..."

She had no words for anything else as Kao's fingers found her clit and climax took her, howling and shaking as she trembled through orgasm. Her reality shifted, bringing her forth into the new age of family intimacy for the four of them, though there were still questions to be asked and even more to be answered. Those would all come in time, however, revealing all that had come to pass between them, the mischief undertaken and fantasies brought into the light. But, until then, they would fuck and let the evening while itself away, lingering and whimpering, grappling with all the changes that had come another time.

After all, Fyr had not been lying about the egg in her womb...


12