Lust in the Time of Corona

Story Info
Post-op flies from London to NY for work & to visit cousin.
2.9k words
3.83
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I'm sorry if I'm disturbing the sense of anyone who is upset, and I feel guilty about it, but this isn't the long-awaited part 4 of my never ending 7-parter. That saga's stuck in writer's block on page 9. Instead, this is a quick and timely story inspired by what a friend in New York told me about her goings-on and changed and embellished by me to be pure fiction. Oh, and apologies to Julia Alvarez for the wordplay on the title of her amazing classic novel.)

Some would call it bad timing and I might have done the same five weeks ago. So much as changed since then. As a Bronx native now living in London, I had jumped at the chance to fly "across the pond" to attend a work-related conference in Manhattan and booked an extra week so I could time with my cousin Carson at her two-bedroom apartment in a converted brownstone in the West Village. Her former flat-mate had left several years ago and Carson was doing well enough, thank goodness, that she didn't need another roommate to help shoulder the co-op fees. That left a private room and bathroom available for guests such as myself.

When I left, the Corona outbreak was being handled with an advisory and the only US hot spot was evolving in the Seattle area. Candidly, I never dreamed that it would grow into the Pandemic it is today, and so quickly! Anyway, Carson and I had tickets to a Broadway show and a concert at Carnegie Hall and otherwise planned on museums and shopping. Well, we got to enjoy parts of two days shopping and a day at the Guggenheim before everything began shutting down all at once and restrictions on travel quickly followed. By Wednesday, Carson said to me I'd better get out while I still can. I started to pack when suddenly it occurred to me that if everyone on both sides of the pond were being told to telecommute and I had all I needed with me, what difference does it make if I joined a herd of people in a panic to get back to my flat or stay at my cousin's larger apartment in a more interesting neighborhood. Carson loved the idea. I told her I'd chip in for food and co-op fees but she wouldn't hear of it.

We had a few days of great fun having girl talk, catching up on family memories, chatter about recent experiences and doing some last-minute shopping before "non-essential" stores were closed. Who on Earth decided that lingerie salons and beauty parlors were non-essential? Some men, I guess, such as the Governor and the Mayor.

By the weekend, Carson was very involved in an LBGTQ organization's conference call where she was a Deputy Organizer. I was catching up on Netflix movies and thumbing through notes of what I'd have to do online next week for the company. Blessedly, it looked like I had a light week scheduled that was certain to get lighter under the circumstances. Since, I was getting a bit bored, I sat on the couch next to Carson still working on her laptop and asked if I could help. She said, "Why, Di? You're not a lesbian." I retorted, "Doesn't the "T" count or are you forgetting that I'm a post-Op?"

She pretended to hit herself on her forehead and replied, "What's it been - almost 20 years!?! You're right. I completely forgot in terms of the Alliance - as you know I've been involved since the early days when we were only the Gay and Lesbian Alliance. My focus has always been on my lesbian sisters but you are actually right on the money. I was thrilled when we widened our outreach to include Bisexuals, Trans-genders and Queers and at the time it was especially because my dear cousin Diane was transsexual. How could I possibly forget?"

I gave her a slap on the butt and said, "Don't be silly! None of us are in our right monds now. We got to give each other as much slack as we can and hang in there." Then I added coyly, "By the way, the B now applies to me too. My latest flame is Bronwen, a gorgeous redhead 10 years younger than me."

Carson said: "Really, I thought you and Roger were head over heels for each other."

"Sorry to disillusion you, Cuz. Roger was three boyfriends and 4 years ago" was my reply. At that she messed up my hair.

"Hey! Be careful. Who knows how long the hair-dressers will be shut down for?" I protested. "Anyway", I continued, "Send me the e-mail and object you are sending along with half of the e-mail addresses and let me help you finish."

After an hour and a half we were both done and fixed up some faux meatballs with spaghetti and red peppers. She poured some marvelous Pinot Noir that had us feeling little pain, then switched on the TV with the ever-mounting death totals and new restrictions. It seemed that American news was "All Corona, all the time." A few quick tests confirmed that pandemic pandemonium wasn't proceeding any slower in the UK. In fact, it seemed as if things were getting worse a bit faster if anything. The bombardment was dragging me down. I looked over at my Cuz and saw she was feeling the same. I moved closer to her.

Being taller, it was easy to wrap my neck past the back of her head so I could kiss her on the opposite side of her cheek. Then I retreated so I could gently nibble her ear and gently massage her temple at the same time. "Ooh, that feels good," she said.

I said nothing and gradually butterfly-kissed my way down to the nape of her neck and began massaging the other temple. She purred. I removed her blouse and she stopped to face me. "Oh my God, Di? Are you trying to prove to me how "bi" you are now? Or are you just bored?"

I sucked quickly on the nipples of both of her now-exposed and smallish but perfectly round breasts. I sat up a bit to face her. "I'll take the questions in reverse order. First, hell, yeah, I'm bloody well bored - and depressed by the TV also. Could you please turn it the F**k off? Second, you know me better that to think I'm trying to prove anything to anybody. That said, yeah, there is more. Admitting to myself that I also love girls made me admit something else to myself - you are one of the most attractive people, regardless of sex, I've ever known. Cuz, honestly, it's all about you. That's what's really turning me on. I really just want you now!"

Carson looked deeply into my eyes for what felt like the first time and I returned the favor. Now we were two hungry she-wolves feeling each other out.

I said in a low but strong voice, "Relax, let me love you and then you can return the favor if you want." She softened her body in agreement.

I gently licked, then milked both of her breasts. She reached around to remove my T-shirt, then unhooked my bra which I then shucked off. She didn't need to wear a bra in the apartment with her B-cups, but with my paid-for C-cup breasts and bigger frame, I sure did. She manually played with my nipples, not as sensitive as they were before the enlargement but still felt wonderful. All the while I kissed and massaged my way down towards my cousin's vagina. I removed her white cotton panties revealing her vagina to my eyes for the first time in the fifty years I had known her. Still, looking at the Plain small garment, I couldn't help thinking to myself "That's Carson, all right, so practical and boring." That didn't deter me from slinking my mouth, tongue and face down to her wetness.

But just as I was working my way down to her mons, she stiffened and blurted out, "Wait, Di! Isn't this incest?"

I laughed, "It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. Besides, the whole incest taboo was to stem the production of inbred children. Since it's impossible for us to create any, I'm just going with what I feel for you!" After I let it sink in with a pause, I continued, "Shall we get on with it?"

Carson said, "Wait! What is it that you feel for me? Love or lust?"

I know she knew I'd say "Both."

Nevertheless we both held each other heartily and laughed for minutes in each other's arms when I did. Getting back to pleasure, I proceeded to slowly and sensually lick and finger my way to exploiting her wetness and taking her to three orgasms before she begged me to stop.

She repeated what I had done to my body. When she started on my pussy lips, I explained that they were constructed from my former phallus and thus were not connected to any nerve endings. I could also feel very little from my manmade clit. I asked if she has a strap-on and was thrilled when she answered yes. I directed her how to enter me, then slink and rub on top of me to give me maximum satisfaction and warmth. I said it wasn't quite the way she could come but with the hormones I felt a warm tingling along with a mental and emotional surge which was just as pleasurable to me.

Four hours, two bottles of wine, two toys and three love-making sessions later, I asked Carson if I could collapse with her into her bed so I could hug her all night. She just smiled and beckoned me with her hand.

We were still asleep at 9 AM when her cell phone rang the next morning. It was Regina, a Deputy from the "T" part of the organization. She asked if she could come over and have coffee with us and discuss the upcoming web-conference. She apologized for the short notice but didn't realize that the coffee shop up the street, switched to a take-out only model without being able to prepare, had a line 3 blocks long. She added that she took her temperature this morning. It was normal and she's felt healthy as a horse for more than a month, We were only too happy to chuckle and say yes.

I had never met Regina before but quickly ascertained she had not a shy bone in her tall and slender body. She had no intentions of ever having her male genitals removed. She had been injecting female hormones for 20-plus years but in a combination with oral hormones that did not completely block the flow of testosterone. As a former showgirl who still prided herself in her appearance, this meant shaving and covering stubble at least three times a day on the face and twice on the legs - but she was used to it and didn't mind if she still got to use her "little Reggie" once in a while. I couldn't stop giggling at that one.

After enjoying the coffee and the conversation for a while, the two of them went to work on the meeting agenda. I already had Carson's spare key in my purse so I told them I was going down to the Gristede's market to get some more supplies and asked what they wanted for lunch. Taking orders, I made my way down and couldn't believe the line. It took me almost an hour to get in the door. I was lucky I didn't need toilet paper or sanitizing wipes because those items were completely gone and the customers were very angry about that. I overbought anything I thought we could use, well beyond a few lunches. I didn't want to have to repeat this torture over and over. There weren't enough mini-carts so I had to use three overflowing plastic baskets. Eventually when I got to the cashier and said I wanted more but could not carry, she called into the back and asked me what else I wanted and had them bring it to me. Waiting for that didn't make the woman in back of me too happy but I wasn't too happy she was standing that close to me (a few days before they started enforcing "five feet apart" in New York). I went to the store expecting to spend about $30 and spend $250 instead. Oh well, I was done.

My timing was good. Regina and Carson were just finishing up when I arrived and were completely done by the time I fixed our sandwiches and chips. Carson told me where the Pinot Noir was and asked me to bring out a fresh bottle. I didn't have to be asked twice. I brought two more bottles out right after we finished the first. We had a real gabfest and slosh party. It didn't take long before Regina and I compared notes about our transformative experiences. Feeling no pain, I said "OK, let's compare our breasts." She was almost the same height I was but her boobs were almost twice as big. I asked if she were a Double-D but she said, "No honey, I'm a G."

I said, "I guess I never stop learning about womanhood. I didn't know they ran that high."

Regina laughed out loud. "Now, you're learning about womanhood from a woman with balls. Di, you said you always knew you were a woman inside. For me, it's always been different. I always wanted to look and dress sexy and desirable and most especially to be the center of attention. But I never thought I needed to give up my penis to do that."

I sassed, "Was it really that much to give up?"

Her answer: "Want to see?"

I quickly nodded. She dropped her skirt, revealing her pantyhose, she removed them. Then as she took off her panties, she splayed her legs and her penis became untucked. It was still mostly flaccid, perhaps 2 or 3 inches in length. Then she popped her balls out of their sockets and caressed her equipment a couple of times. The two inches quickly swelled to about 4, then 5, then at least 6. She looked at me like a wolf eying a sheep, asking "Do you like?"

I said, "Mm. Sure do, but Carson's been giving me the sweetest loving I've ever had in my life." I looked at Carson with love. I wanted her to know if she wanted me to stay exclusive to her while I was stuck in town, I would.

Carson took charge. "Follow me to my bedroom, my lusty friends!" My beautiful cousin sat on her pillow and splayed her legs. She continued, "Di, Get down here on your hands and knees. I want a repeat performance of your lingual artistry from last night. This time, though, tilt your pelvis so Regina can enter you doggie style."

Regina cut in. "Di, honey, is that okay with you or do you need foreplay first?"

That was so sweet, I almost cried. I wasn't expecting that from Regina. I choked out a "Thanks Sweetie. So perceptive of you. Foreplay is usually my favorite part. But I'm so horny right now and I sense everyone else is too that I vote to skip the preliminaries and get right to the main events. "

With that, it was like they were sawing me in half. Carson pulled me roughly to her vagina while Regina, just a bit more gently, pulled my jeans and panties off and positioned my lower body so she could enter my man-made vagina from the rear. I busied myself licking Carson's soft lips while working my fingers, one by one until I had three in her vagina. All the time, I was making spiral rings with my tongue, working my way to her love button. I had heard Regina stroking herself to get ready, then felt her at the rear entrance of my hole. Even without the right nerve endings, it still felt electric. She gradually started to fill me while my cousin chanted, "Lick it, you witch! And take that penis all the way in you too! Your mouth is full with pussy and your man-made wonder-vagina with cock. How do you like it, Cuz?"

Well, all I could murmur was "Mmmf!" But what I felt was sensational now both Regina and I were moving in the same direction and I was also swirling bottom to top, trying to bring Carson to orgasm. I didn't have to wait long for that. I started to gag a little when she held my head in place and greedily pushed it down. But I mentally told my throat and tongue to relax because we weren't going anywhere. Miraculously, I got them to do just that. Before she was through, Carson has me lick her to her fifth orgasm, exactly at that time, Regina pumped her load into me. Gosh, I missed that sensation. Of course, the following, "I'm sticky and sweating and can't wait to shower sensation" was something I didn't miss at all. No matter, I was on Cloud 9 and exhausted once again.

When we woke up, Regina said she's better be getting back to her apartment. We persuaded her to shower with us first, each of us helping to scrub her back. She said, "Do you mind if I come back tomorrow? I certainly don't have anything better to do."

Carson retorted, "And who does?"

We all belly-laughed at that. As the door closed behind Regina, I noticed Carson start to reach for the remote control. I said, "Don't you dare!"