Lust Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Truth or Dare?
3.6k words
4.55
9.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers

#All characters in this story are 18 years old and above.#

Coming up...

Her breasts broke free of the flimsy top and spilled out in one creamy soft flood of flesh and it was pure bliss with the soft sounds of the waves breaking and the rhythmic clap of my balls smacking against her ass cheeks. I palmed her ass cheeks, savouring every second, trying to ignore the growing the urge to release my load.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later

"This is insane!" I shouted over the noise, feeling slightly tipsy from the alcohol. The entire building seemed to be reverberating along to the music. Lights flashed and flickered, illuminating the sea of dancing bodies around me. The entire place had turned into a crazy sauna with the numerous vapes and joints.

"I told you you'd love it!" shouted back Sophie, holding a bear. The buxom blonde rocked a short mini skirt and a matching crop top that offered everyone a very generous view of her cleavage.

The music unexpectedly jerked to a stop and the lights switched off, plunging the room into darkness. Confused chatter and a couple of angry shouts broke out and I felt Sophie's hand grope for mine.

A second later, the sound of an windows error message came through the speakers, bringing about a few chuckles.

"Guess their computer crashed," I said with an amused smile.

Another error message popped up, followed by another, and another until suddenly the notes came together, forming a remix of Tokyo drifting and the lights sprang back into life. The crowd went wild.

The party went into the late hours of the night with full steam and towards the end, my legs were ready to fall off, my shirt drenched with sweat.

"Wanna get some fresh air?" I asked Sophie, who was now on her fourth beer.

"Oh god yes," she said, pulling at her tight crop top. We made our way out and found a hammock near the beach, a good distance away from all the noise and collapsed into it. Sophie sighed and wrapped her arms around me, her body on top of mine.

"Had a good time?" she asked, her bosom firmly pressing against my chest. I didn't know if it was because of the alcohol, but for once, my dick remained dormant and peaceful, despite the busty goddess lying on top of me.

"Had a great time" I replied with a smile, finding the weight of her lithe body comforting and warm. She rested her head near mine, her soft cheek brushing against mine. I could smell the familiar scent of her blonde hair, the alcohol in her breath and the sea salt. The sound of the waves and the rustling of the coconut leaves with her slow breaths was a soporific lullaby and before I knew it, the tender embrace of sleep engulfed us both.

"Morning love birds," sang someone and my eyes fluttered open. It took me a second to realise that I had my arms wrapped around someone with my usual morning erection pressing hard against someone's groin.

"Lexi?" yawned Sophie, waking up.

"The one and only. Who's the cutie underneath?"

"Oh, oh this is Ben," began Sophie, hastily untangling herself from me.

"Morning Ben," winked Lexi. The jet-black haired goddess was an absolute tease, always having something to say when it came to the opposite sex. "You wouldn't happen to know how to set up a pool, would you?"

"I actually would," came my reply.

The resort was massive, boasting its own pool with a great view of the ocean and if that wasn't enough, I had even noticed a hot tub near the beach. The place seemed deserted after last night's party, most of the invitees having already disappeared to wherever they came from.

Thankfully, the pool had already been cleaned but remained empty, which meant that I only had to turn on the pumps which hadn't proved too difficult after some digging around.

"Who's the pool boy?" came Riley's voice as I climbed back up, her amber eyes regarding me coldly. As my eyes came into contact with the redhead vixen whose infamous assets were ready to burst free of the string bikini, I lost my ability to talk. Her appearance had taken me by such surprise that even my dick remained unresponsive, an extremely rare occurrence. She was the definition of perfect. She easily had the largest set of breasts in the entire universe for all I knew, and the curvature of her succulent ass cheeks was a mathematical miracle.

"This is Ben," introduced Sophie, saving my jaw-hanging ass.

"Heyyy Ben, fancy seeing you here," greeted Ashley, her hand around Mark, a six-foot jock built like a bull. Her boyfriend gave me a scowl and knowing that my perfectly healthy bone structure was at stake, I nodded politely and said, "Ashley."

There were a bunch of jocks with all the school's 'popular' girls, and I felt like a sore thumb with my lanky frame and nerdy outlook. I received a few stares that asked 'what the hell are you doing here' but I shrugged it off and was soon left alone, which of course I didn't mind since it allowed me to ogle in peace to my erection's content. Lexi, the black-haired tease, had a similar rack to Sophie's contained in a bright pink bikini top and she didn't lack in the ass department by any means. Just then, Sophie surfaced and climbed out of the pool with water running down her curves, her large mouth-watering goods swaying inside an aqua blue bikini. There was Ahsley, the flirt sporting a red bikini which accentuated her already cock-throbbing ass along with a very respectable amount of cleavage. And before long, my eyes had easily found Riley, the mind-numbing goddess mingling with a few of the boys. I skimmed over the other girls who didn't stand out as much, and was almost done when an unfamiliar face caught my attention. She wasn't part of the cheerleading squad, and-

"Who are you staring at?" asked Sophie, sliding next to me.

"What? I'm not staring at anyone," I defended, pretending to have been offended by the accusation. She just gave me an incredulous look and held the silence.

"That girl over there, who's that?"

"For once it's not some chick flaunting her massive milkers," she grinned. "That's Amber, she's really sweet." The seemingly shy girl wore a very concealing unorthodox swimsuit which was probably two sizes too big for her.

The rest of the day was spent sunbathing and fooling around in the pool. Much of the crowd was too drunk or just tried to do anything else and had disappeared. A lazy slumber settled over the place as the sun readied itself to sink past the horizon, and the girls had decided to play truth or dare in the hot tub, and I had somehow gotten myself dragged along.

It had started off as your average truth or dare game, with the usual questions and slowly but surely progressed onto the more...interesting truths and dares.

"Truth or dare Lexi?" asked Ashley.

"Truth,"

"Last person you fucked?"

"I'd rather not start World War three," she grinned and reached for the tequila bottle.

"We're all just getting drunk at this point," chuckled Sophie. "Truth or dare?" she asked Ashley.

"Dare. Hit me baby," proclaimed Ashley.

"Give Ben here a lap dance for a minute,"

"Only a minute?" I asked jokingly, the alcohol certainly having made me bolder and more confident.

"If you can last that long," winked Ashley. She waded through the water, and began twerking. My eyes watched her plump ass cheeks sway and move gracefully, grazing against my crotch. If my dick hadn't already been fully hard, it definitely was now. Ashley slowly lowered her hips until her ass was rubbing against my length, and began pressing down harder, until she was grinding her ivory toned cheeks. My erection throbbed hungrily, as her perfect ass stroked it repeatedly.

"It's been over two minutes now," pointed out Lexi. Ashley patted my dick with her ass before giving me a wink and returning to her original position. We goofed around for some more, the dares getting noticeably lecherous. Lexi dared Ashley to make out with Sophie and I had never known I was into lesbian sex up until that point. Sophie dared Ashley to kiss me, and I had risen up to the challenge like a man and she had said "Could do with a little more practice," which I considered to be a win.

"Ben, truth or dare?" asked Ahsley, bottle in hand.

"Dare."

"Get rid of your trunks,"

"What! I can't do that!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, a dare's a dare and we're out of tequila so you can't pay a forfeit" she said, draining the bottle.

"But-"

"No buts Ben" denied Lexi.

"Fuck you Ashley" I retorted and did the unthinkable. I pulled down my trunks, freeing my straining eight inches and a half. It popped out of the water and there it stood proud and tall, glistening under the setting sun.

"Holy shit, Ben." remarked Lexi. Sophie had gone unusually quiet, and Ashley just stood there grinning. "Who'd guess you packed so much huh? Sophie, truth or dare?"

"Dare..." she said uncertainly.

"Sit on Ben's lap until he finishes his turn,"

"Oh this is going to be fun," said Ashley, grinning mischievously.

Sophie got up and attempted to sit down my lap, but each time she came down, my length would poke her in-between the legs. I could feel the thin silky fabric of her bikini bottom and the urge to just plunge my dick through it was terrifyingly overwhelming. After shifting around, she finally managed to slide my length through her inner thighs with it pressed hard against her groin.

"See, no big deal," said Sophie, but I could sense the strain in her voice.

"Truth or dare Ben?" asked Ashley. Something about the way she grinned told me something big was about to come.

But I gathered my balls and declared, "Dare. Bring it on."

"Finger Sophie for thirty seconds," came the dare I had asked for so confidently. Removing my trunks was one thing and fingering my life long best friend was another. Could I really bring myself to do it? This was Sophie, the one person that trusted me wholeheartedly. The one person that truly cared for me and did I really have it in me to break that line? She was like a sister to me. A really really hot sister said a voice inside of me.

"Ashley! That's over the limit!" exclaimed Sophie, her cheeks glowing red.

"A dare's a dare," she shrugged with that mischievous smile of hers.

"You got this girl," supported Lexi.

Sophie shot Ashley a 'fuck you' look and slowly but surely guided my hand down to her pussy. Simply unable to resist, I tugged at her bikini bottom, and steeled myself before slipping a finger in. I didn't know if it was because of the water, but her cunt was warm and wet and so much tighter than Ashley's. I began probing around her mushy folds with just a single finger, listening to her heavy breathing, and without too much effort I found her sweet spot. Each time I brushed against it, her pussy would give a little quiver, indicating that I was pressing the right button.

"Ah..." she moaned softly, as I slipped in a second finger and began fingering her. The entire hot tub had suddenly fallen silent as the other two girls watched me intently. "Hmm..." she continued, my fingers now strumming and flicking at a steady rate. Without even realizing it, my other hand travelled up to her breasts and gripped one hungrily.

"Oh fuckk..." she moaned loudly, struggling to contain herself. My fingers were making little squelching sounds as they flicked underwater.

"Timme!" shouted Ashley, breaking the trance and I suddenly grew aware of myself. "Unless you want him to keep going."

"That looked intense," commented Lexi, looking at me twice. "Someone give me a fucking dare," I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"My turn," huffed Sophie. "Truth or dare Ashley?"

"Dare honey,"

"Dare you to fuck Ben until he cums. Cowgirl." stated Sophie, with almost a hint of venom in her voice.

"He's going to finish in like two seconds after all that teasing but challenge accepted," declared Ashley. "No offence Ben,"

"None taken," I replied, wondering if this was some drunken dream. "But Mark-" I began.

"Fuck Mark, he's probably drunk and asleep." assured Ashley, eagerly leading me out of the tub and onto the deck below. She guided me into a lying position and hovered over my length which stood unrelentingly hard and erect. The others, Lexi and Sophie, watched from the edge of the tub.

Ashley slowly lowered herself onto my dick and I felt my heart race as her pussy lips welcomed my tip. She kept going down, the others watching her pussy swallow my eight inches and half at a steady rate. God, I had missed the feeling of being inside someone; there was something so intimate and powerful about having your hard length engulfed in a tight mushy embrace. Her vagina proudly swallowed every inch until her pussy lips firmly kissed my balls. She was tighter than Diana but not by a lot; her cunt felt well used and accustomed to the expansions brought forth by having a dick inside. But I could tell that this wasn't exactly a walk in the park for her. Ashley's face was flushed, and her arms were flexed as they supported her weight.

And then, she started skewering herself repeatedly on my cock. Ashely raised herself and came down on my length, my dick sliding through her wet cunt, grinding against the numerous nerves of her pussy.

"Ah fuck..." I groaned, as she continued. The smoking hot brunette bit her lip and increased her pace, and my dick throbbed along to her rhythm.

"Fucking hell, they're really going at it," remarked Lexi, wide eyed and shocked.

"Mmm..." she moaned, her cute tits bouncing in the small red bikini top. "Fuck yeah, cum for me Big Ben," But I had no intentions of finishing first, and the most important thing Diana had taught me was, 'Always finish last. Always.' It was going to be a challenge after having had this erection for an eternity, but I wasn't going down without a fight. Ashley began twerking her hips whilst riding me and I could feel my dick grinding inside of her snatch.

"God..." I breathed heavily. The brunette turned it up a few notches, and came crashing down on my length. Her moans vibrated and quivered as her pussy repeatedly rammed down my dick, and I was close to cumming.

"Fuckkkk Big Ben!" she moaned loudly, throwing away all reservations. As a last act, I began pumping up, which released a new batch of moans and cries. Ashley lifted herself up all the way and came whooping down on my dick, almost crushing my balls, and that was enough to release her orgasm which sent her into a fit of shuddering. The brunette screamed and fell onto me as her climax mounted her.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she moaned, withering around the deck. I looked up to find both Sophie and Lexi speechless, their jaws hanging wide open. But what I didn't see was Sophie's hand inside her bikini bottoms.

"Ready to call it a day?" I asked Ashley, who was still on the ground.

"You didn't even cum!" she exclaimed abashed, noticing my still erect dick which was now buzzing and throbbing. I involuntarily looked at Sophie and our eyes met for a second before skirting away.

"We are totally doing this again!" whooped Lexi, who seemed over the moon.

"That was insane," I told Sophie as we made our way to the hammock, we had found last night. "I just fucked Ashley,"

"You fucked her brains out," clarified Sophie, and I sensed a little bit of awe in her tone.

"You could say that," I grinned, flopping down on the hammock. The sun was sinking and had turned a sky a stunning red. The ocean was a sea of sparkling rubies. Life was good. Sophie squeezed in next to me or more like on top of me, both of us still in our swimsuits. Her large breasts were crushed against my chest, and I had an unobstructed view of her deep cleavage. My semi-erect dick was quick to react, propping a tent inside the small trunks, poking her groin as a result.

"I'm sorry-" I began hastily, blushing red. I had been teased for more than an hour, fucked one of the school's hottest girls without cumming, so I wasn't really surprised. The meat needed to be dealt with.

"Relax Ben," she soothed, hugging her groin closer.

"Also, I'm sorry for...fingering... I didn't...I don't..." I failed to find the words, partly because she was rubbing her groin against mine.

"Sophie..." I breathed shakily, struggling to control myself. She was almost dry humping me.

"Truth or dare Ben?"

"Dare," I chose, unsure of what was about to happen.

"I dare you to...fuck me."

It was as if someone had thrown a switch. As soon as those words entered my mind, everything dissolved into nothingness. I could only see the busty goddess on top of me who was currently gyrating my erection. And only one goal existed -- fuck her brains out.

Without even thinking, I pulled us out of the hammock, and got rid of my trunks, freeing my starving eight inches and a half. With no apparent reason, I kissed her fiercely, and she wrapped her arms around me, and we made it further down to the beach where the waves broke. No words were uttered. No words were needed. Sophie pulled down her bikini bottoms and I gave my length a few good strokes in preparation.

Remembering Diana's advice, I guided her into a sitting position, and she spread open her slender legs, revealing the little golden pouch in-between. Without wasting any time, I got onto my knees and began eating her out. She was absolutely drenched and immediately responded to my touch. I slipped a long finger in and began fiercely lapping up her cunt. My tongue flicked and licked her clit, covering her pussy with a layer of my saliva. Her hands grabbed my hair as the pleasure intensified and I sucked her sweet nectar. Her glistening slit looked heavenly under the setting sun, a doorway to another world, and I worshipped it -- kissing, fingering and softly blowing onto it until she was shaking uncontrollably.

Not wanting to waste her out, I gave her pussy a firm pat, and stood up, my dick swinging around.

"Fuck me Ben," she moaned, getting into a doggy position. I grabbed her hourglass figure by the waist and placed it between her firm, heart shaped ass cheeks, smearing her vagina with my precum.

"Sophs...are you sure about this?" I asked, despite the ass clenching urge to just plunge my length in.

"Yess..." she moaned lustfully, her ivory toned ass cheeks glowing invitingly under the rays of the setting sun.

And I thought I was prepared considering the many times I had done it with Diana, but no amount of practice could have prepared me for what happened next. Taking a deep breath, I slowly entered her, and the moment my dick head disappeared inside, I knew it was going to be a tight fit.

"Holy fucking shit Sophs," I groaned, pushing in, inch by inch.

"I've...always...wanted this..." she moaned, her voice going higher as my dick delved deeper.

Her soft wet folds squeezed and swallowed my shaft from all sides, and her tightness sucked the lights out of my brain. There was a certain comforting warmth to her soft, yet tight mushy folds that made you want to stay for an eternity. And before I realised it, my balls had firmly kissed her ass cheeks which were cool to the touch.

"You're in me, Ben," she huffed, her blonde hair a mess. I was. And it felt fucking amazing.

Slowly but surely, I began sliding in and out, building up momentum with each thrust.

"Fuck yea..." she gasped, her fingers digging into the sand.

"You're so fucking tight," I groaned, meaning it, as my dick grinded in and out of her snatch. Every thrust was bringing me closer to my climax at an alarming rate. Her massive tits were bouncing with the force of my thrusts, her bikini top struggling to keep up and in an attempt to free them I gave I steeled my legs and grabbed her by the waist before putting as much force as I could behind my thrust.

Her breasts broke free of the flimsy top and spilled out in one creamy soft flood of flesh and it was pure bliss with the soft sounds of the waves breaking and the rhythmic clap of my balls smacking against her ass cheeks. I palmed her ass cheeks, savouring every second, trying to ignore the growing the urge to release my load.

Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers
12