Lust on the Island of Rhodes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I filled her glass and mine then looked at her, taking a big sip, but I wanted to hear why her thoughts and feeling made religion hard for her. "What is the problem? Why do your thoughts and feelings make it hard?" I asked, taking another sip of my wine and looking into her eyes, both of us getting drunker, but it felt good to be getting to know her. I was curious.

"I am told I should be a virgin when I marry but I am not a virgin. I love fucking and I do not want to marry like I am expected to do."

"I'm surprised to hear you say that. You told me you were lonely for a man. There is something so young and innocent about you. I know why you're here, but you don't seem comfortable. I can tell by how much you want to be drunk, you are not comfortable."

"I don't want to talk about it. Please, I want to have fun and not think."

"Does your father know you are here," I asked, still prying, ignoring her request.

"No. My father is strict. He is why I went to the convent. My mother died six years ago when I was twelve. He would be angry if he knew I was here, but Paul always calls me when men are here. He is my father's friend but he knows me better than my father. He is not strict like my father and knows I want money. We are poor and I like to buy jewelry and sexy clothes and I want excitement."

"Does your father know what you spend your money on?" I asked. "Does he know how you make money?"

"No, I must hide and sneak away. He would not like it at all. He thinks I am a good girl...and I am, but, you know, I do what I must to have fun and get what I want. I like to make men look at me. I want to be sexy."

"So you are a good girl who wants to be bad," I said.

"Yes," she said and laughed. "I am a good girl who wants to be bad. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all," I said, looking at her and could see both her shy innocence and yearning for excitement. "I think you should be the person you want to be. It's your life. It's important to be honest with who you are."

"I like you. I like how you think," she said and smiled, leaning back in her chair causing her short skirt to slide high on her smooth thighs.

"You want to be a free spirit," I said looking into her eyes then at her barely covered thighs.

"Yes, I want to be free and daring," she said, spreading her legs wide apart. "I want to have fun and be honest with who I am. I want passion and romance."

She smiled, looking into my eyes as she leaned back, her legs wide open giving me a glimpse of her red panties. She then started closing her legs then opening them, then closing them again, teasing me, then stopped, keeping her legs wider apart clearly inviting me to look at what she was revealing, her eyes watching mine.

"You want danger," I said, looking into her eyes, aware of what she was doing and also how drunk she was. "You want to be devilish." I added, looking at her legs, her smooth tan thighs spread apart, glimpsing at the red panties, her skirt barely covering her crotch. As she leaned back I saw her nipples poking at her sheer blouse. I saw the playful smile on her lips, her brown seductive eyes watching me, knowing she was teasing me and liking it. I leaned back in my chair looking into her eyes and spread my legs apart. She then looked at my hard cock bulging in my jeans, biting her lower lip again, both of us knowing we were now teasing and seducing each other.

"You are right," she said. "It's my life and I want to feel everything there is to feel. I am also an artist. I love to draw and paint and write poetry. I want to have fun but I also am serious."

"You are fascinating," I said. "You are not as simple as you say you are."

"Yes, I am simple, but my life makes it hard. I know what I want and I will do what I have to do to get it."

"Is that why you're a whore? I said. "Is that why you are here to lure a sailor to your bed for money?

"Yes," she said and stood up, wobbling slightly from the wine and looked down at me leaning back in my chair, my legs stretched out towards her, my hard cock bulging in my jeans. I could see she was drunk. She smiled and came to me, spreading her legs to straddle me, her tight skirt high on her thighs straining against her hips. She then lowered herself, pressing her wet panty covered pussy against my cock straining my jeans. She put her arms around my shoulder then kissed me hard, opening my mouth with her insistent tongue.

I returned her intense kissing, our tongues swirling, the intensity growing, my hard cock grinding against her soaked panty covered pussy. I grabbed her ass squeezing and pulling her harder against my grinding cock, her tits pressed against my chest, our fierce kissing forcing moans, our tongues fucking each others' mouths as our drunken desperate lust took over causing us to fiercely hump each other harder and harder through the barrier of our clothes.

Suddenly, holding her ass, growing more desperate, I lifted her up and pushed her down onto the table on her back, grabbing her arms and lifting them above her head and pounced on her, spreading her legs wide apart and continued grinding and humping her harder, wanting to rip off her panties, our passionate kissing driving us mad. She was lifting her ass off the table as we humped each other harder, causing the wine bottle and empty glasses to wobble as the table shook.

I released her hands and reached to pull her panties off of her when she suddenly stopped, put her hands on my chest and started squirming to get away. "Stop," she said and started pushing me away. I wondered if she was changing her mind, deciding she didn't want to be a whore, deciding this was wrong, that she was a good girl and didn't want to be doing this.

I couldn't stop. I was so hot and crazed for her, but she was strong, twisting and squirming then suddenly pushed me harder, forcing me off of her and jumped to her feet and dashed across the patio to a stairway leading to the second floor. At the bottom of the steps she turned and laughed, "If you want me, come get me."

I couldn't believe the sudden turn events but saw her run up the steps, stumble slightly, obviously drunk but made her way up the steep stairs to a door. I ran after her and started up the steps.

She then pulled her blouse down revealing her tits, her legs wide apart, straining her short tight skirt, her hands on her hips in a playful strident pose and laughed. "If you want to fuck your whore, come get me, sailor."

She opened the door and ran into the room. When I entered, she was by the bed, slipping off her red panties then threw them at my face and laughed.

"You think you're tough, don't you," I said, moving closer.

As I moved, she squirmed out of her tight skirt and threw that at me which I caught and tossed over my shoulder. "You're asking for trouble," I said.

She then got down on the bed, leaning her back against the pillows with her big tits hanging out over her blouse, her legs wide apart and her hand rubbing her pussy.

"This is what you want, isn't it, sailor? You want me to be your whore."

I moved to the bed and took off my jeans. I wore no underwear and my hard cock stood straight out. I saw her eyes widen, looking at my cock, her mouth wide open, rubbing her pussy.

I got on the bed, kneeling on my knees, moving between her wide open legs and grabbed my hard cock, getting closer until I was hovering over her, my cock just above her hand rubbing her pussy, looking into her hungry eyes, both of us drunk and horny.

"You're so big," she said, looking at it and then into my eyes. "And you want it, don't you," I asked, realizing I wanted to reverse roles and tease her like she was teasing me.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"Too bad," I said. "You think you can tease me and I'll just give you what you want, don't you?"

"Yes," she said, lifting her hand from her wet pussy and reached for my cock.

I slapped it away, surprised at myself, "I will fuck you when I'm ready, but now I want to make you crazy."

I looked down at her, our eyes fixed on each other, knowing we were in battle of wills.

She lifted her ass of the bed, arching her back, her whole body reaching for my cock, her dripping pussy an inch from it when I pulled away. "Don't do this. Fuck me!" she yelled.

I smiled, looking at her hungry eyes. Her uncovered tits looked like ripe melons wanting to be devoured.

"You want it bad, don't you?" I said, smiling down at her.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard! Let me be your whore!"

Her words excited me. I smiled, looking at her luscious breasts, her hard nipples, wanting them in my mouth and leaned forward, keeping my cock just above her dripping pussy while I sucked on her breast, my tongue licking her and sucking her nipple then grabbed her other breast, squeezing and rubbing it hard, her gasps and moans growing louder, her hips lifting for my cock which I moved away, depriving her of what she wanted, knowing I wanted her crazed and wild with desperate hunger.

At the same time, I wanted to take her and fuck her silly, the wine liberating our senses, my hunger for her rising, her hot blood rushing to her swollen pussy lips, mine to my throbbing hard cock, both of us hot and desperate for each other. It was all I could not to ram my cock into her dripping pussy.

I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them together so I could take both nipples in my mouth, licking, sucking, biting, twisting, feeling her writhing and gasping as I devoured both of her nipples. She might be a whore who was here to let me fuck her, but I wanted more. I didn't want to be another man using her. I knew I would never see her again after this day but wanted both of us to have a memory that would last a lifetime, a fuck we would never forget.

"I can't stand it," she screamed. "I need your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please!"

I ignored her and kept sucking and licking her nipples, determined to make her wait and not cum, to torture and tantalize her, hear her beg. She kept lifting her ass from the bed reaching for my cock, but I held it where she could barely feel the head on her swollen pussy lips but not have it.

"Give it to me. Fuck me. Please! Please! Don't to do this to me," she screamed, arching her back, giving me her pussy. "Fuck your whore!"

Suddenly, I moved my hands, grabbed her ass, holding her off of the bed, pulling her onto my cock, filling her, then drove her to the bed with one hard thrust, opening her, taking her, my cock deep in her tight pussy, the overwhelming sensation of her gripping my cock, our loud, breathless gasping screams filling the room.

"Yes. Fuck me fuck me," she screamed.

With my hands gripping her ass, I lifted her again, arching her back before driving her back to the bed with another powerful thrust that filled her tight pussy, her body sinking into the bed, the backboard banging against the wall.

"Oh, my god, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed. "Give it to me harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! I want your cock!"

"And I want your cunt!" I yelled, looking into her eyes.

I was out of my mind, crazed, drunk, our seductive teasing, our lust taking us to another realm where our primal animal instincts took over and nothing mattered but our need to explode in huge orgasms and cum all over each other.

She wrapped her legs and arms around me as I lifted her high off the bed, my hands on her ass, my cock deep in her pussy, then rammed her to the bed, pounding her again and again and again, each relentless thrust harder and faster and deeper. I was fucking her with all of my strength and felt both of us getting closer to that place where nothing in the world matters but our bodies and spirits climaxing together.

Somehow, I wanted this to last, to keep going, to reach somewhere higher and with the next hard thrust, my cock going as deep as it could, I suddenly stopped, holding my cock deep and still in the cavern of her pussy, feeling the warm wet walls clutching my cock, her strong legs holding me in her depths, both of us knowing we wanted to possess each other, hold the wonder of our passionate joining for as long as we could, to not let go of the amazing pleasure we were bringing to each others lives.

I grabbed her hands, entwining my fingers with hers and stretching her arms above her head, my cock deep in her hot pussy, not moving, looking into each others eyes, knowing we were not only fucking, but giving all we could to let this sudden afternoon of lust take us beyond time and space.

Though we had been on the verge of orgasms, we were slowing down, holding each other, giving each other another kind of pleasure. I gripped her hands above her head, my hard cock deep in her wet tight pussy pressing and holding her to the bed with a force that made her unable to move. Looking into each others' eyes we kissed each other, first tenderly, then with more intensity, my tongue opening her mouth, her tongue entering mine and we kissed passionately, wildly, our hands squeezing each others hands, her breasts crushed against my chest, the power of my cock forcing her to be still, the warmth of her wet pussy embracing my hard cock.

Annika then let go of my hands above her head and grabbed my ass, digging her nails into me, holding me deep in her pussy and we slowly started moving, my hips swiveling, my cock slowly moving, filling her, rubbing her soft g-spot and grazing her clit with the slow screwing motion. We looked deep into each others eyes, watching each other, seeing the pleasure on each others faces; our open breathless mouths inches apart, moving as one, as if slow dancing to music only we could hear. I moved my fingers through her thick dark hair then felt her lift her ass off of the bed, her body telling me she needed more, wanted more, needed my cock to take her higher where she could feel the release that had been building all afternoon. Feeling her need fed my desire to give her what she needed, to take her and possess her. She was no longer a whore here to entertain a sailor and fuck him for money, she was a beautiful, passionate, lonely hungry woman who needed to feel wanted, who was drunk not with wine but with longing for a man who could give her what she had been craving, and I wanted to be that man.

I grabbed her thick dark hair, wrapping it in my fingers and pulling hard, telling her to give herself to me with complete abandon, that I wanted her more than words could say; that I wanted to possess her, own her, conquer her and fuck her brains out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she screamed. "Take me!"

Suddenly, our bodies moved faster, my cock slowly sliding from her tight slippery pussy, feeling her clutching me, a whimper coming from her mouth growing louder, pleading for me for me to take her and give her what she craved, needed, wanted. We were moving with passionate urgency to where we have been going all afternoon and when I suddenly reared my hips back and drove my swollen cock deep into her with a hard, sharp thrust, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Yes, oh please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard. Yes, yes, oh please, please, give it to me harder! Harder! Oh my god, fuck me, make me yours."

Her screaming made me grab her legs, lifting them over my shoulders and from this angle, pounding downward, thrusting into her with all of my strength, my big hard cock driving deep, ramming her juicy pussy like a jack hammer, fucking her as hard and as powerfully as I could

"Take it! Take it! Take my cock!" I yelled with each hard thrust.

"Give it to me, give it to me hard," she screamed, fucking me like a cat in heat, her legs wide apart, her pussy completely open to my pounding, clutching my thrusting cock, her body tensing, lifting her ass off of the bed, getting closer to the edge, trembling, shaking, screaming at the top of her lungs, then convulsing in a huge wild orgasm, her whole body shaking, her pussy squirting hot cum all over my cock while I kept fucking her harder and harder through her orgasm, my relentless, savage thrusting fucking her like a wild animal.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed, my orgasm rising with each hard thrust and she exploded again in overwhelming orgasms and I did too, spurt after spurt of my hot cum gushing into her overflowing pussy, both of our liquids pouring down the crack of her ass and onto her thighs while my writhing body collapsed on her, feeling spasms from the aftershock quivering through me, making me dizzy from the biggest orgasm of my life.

Laying heavily on her, unable to budge, panting and gasping for air, her body under me; her breasts crushed against my chest, I kissed her shoulder and felt her legs and arms wrapping around me, embracing me, holding me to her and in those exquisite moments, we were no longer whore and sailor using each other. Somehow, we had transcended who we were and became lovers wallowing in the warmth of discovery.

A breeze from the open window overlooking the Mediterranean brought in the sweet fragrances of roses climbing up the stone walls of the café. I could see a small balcony through the French doors, the sun setting over the water and pink puffy clouds glowing in the late afternoon sky.

I lifted my head and looked down at Annika, her wild hair spread over the pillow. I noticed tears in the corner of her brown eyes, but saw a smile on her lips. We didn't speak.

She moved her hands from my back to my head and pulled me to her lips and we kissed softly, tenderly.

Suddenly, realizing it would be dark soon and there were no lights on the road leading back to town, I knew this amazing afternoon would have to end. I would have to ride my bicycle back to the shop before it got dark and go to the dock to catch the boat that would shuttle me and the other sailors to ship. I knew we would be leaving Rhodes later that evening with the repairs made.

"It's getting late. I have to go," I said, leaning on my elbow, looking at Annika's pretty face, her radiant olive skin glowing in the fading sunlight.

"I don't want you to go," she said. "Why can't you stay?"

"Stay!" I responded, stunned by her question. "I can't stay. I have to go back to the ship. It's getting dark."

"Don't you want to stay here with me?" she asked, looking into my eyes, "I want you to stay."

I was confused. How could she expect me to stay on Rhodes with her? What was she thinking and feeling? I was a sailor; she was a whore who was called by Paul to seduce me into buying drinks, but I was also feeling a deep caring for her and was unsure what to do with those feelings.

"Don't leave me. I want you make you a happy man. I will give myself to you. Please, stay."

"No, I must get back to the ship. I am on my way to Paris. I can't stay here. That would be impossible and crazy."

"You said I should be a free spirit and be dangerous, why can't we be crazy and dangerous together?"

Again, I was stunned by her directness, her brown eyes looking into mine, urging me to stay and live with her, be her lover. I could see her innocence and wildness, her goodness and seductiveness, remembering her longing for a man in her life, someone to take her from her lonely existence to a place of being wanted and loved.

Suddenly, her words and the idea of staying with this beautiful, sexy, wild passionate woman excited me. My taking off on a freighter with no money was an adventure. My plans falling apart took me to places I had never been and experiences I would never have had. My adventure now brought me to Rhodes and this wild afternoon with Annika offering herself to me, begging me to stay and live dangerously, passionately--two free spirits tossing caution to the wind in order to feel completely alive.

"You're serious, aren't you?" I asked, feeling the temptation of actually staying rise in me, to go with the flow, be adventurous and live on this island with this beautiful sexy woman who was both young and innocent but also a whore, a woman who did what she had to in order to be the person she needed to be. I didn't know what to do.