Lust over Morals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee: I would like you to answer some questions, Mr. Rix. As honestly and descriptively as possible. Could you mange that do you think?

Darren: Yes

Lee: Wonderful. Why are you in my workspace Mr. Rix?

Darren: I wanted to see your art again.

Lee: Yes... but why? A viewing wasn't on offer. You knew this but still ventured to look again.

Darren: Your painting was incredible, I couldn't believe how it made me feel so I felt I had to look again. It was wrong and I do apologise.

Lee: And how did it make you feel?

Christ this was getting difficult.

Darren: I was amazed it affected me so much. I felt many many different things. It's very hard to explain.

Lee: Did you feel aroused, Mr. Rix?

She really wasn't messing around and I was acutely aware she was watching me.

Darren: Yes I was aroused. It was the most erotic picture I have ever seen.

Lee: What exactly did you like about it?

Darren: Mrs.Lee there were too many things to list here.

Lee: I am not a 'Mrs.' - you can always just call me by my name as it is written here.

Darren: Isn' t Lee a guys name?

Lee: It is short for my full name. Now, please try harder Mr. Rix; what is the one thing that you enjoyed about my work more than any other?

Talk about being put in my place. Leaning against a desk I decided to just be honest because how could it make a difference? As situations go it could not be more surreal.

Darren: Well, Lee, it was your expression that I loved the most. I haven't seen anyone look so desirable as you did in that painting. I wanted to make you feel like that.

Lee: Mmm and could you Mr. Rix? Could you make me groan under your touch?

Holy fucking shit. As it happened the situation could get more surreal as my mind turned over the possibility of having Lee in front of me as in the painting. Have her lifting her legs up and open for me as I touched her wetness, making her writhe wantonly. God but I ached to feel her, to make her cum. I kept trying to compose a reply but couldn't express what I wanted to say with any semblance of decorum. I wanted to fuck her desperately by this point and every time I typed something incredibly lewd would appear. After a minute or so I received another message.

Lee: It looks like your cock is hard, Mr. Rix?

My trousers had tented significantly and how I was leaning back against the table only exaggerated the effect. I started to deny it, but it was futile; my cock was straining the fabric in a most obvious way. There was nothing else to do other than state the obvious.

Darren: Yes, it is.

She replied instantly.

Lee: Take it out. I want to see it.

Darren: Are you actually serious??

Lee: You have seen a very realistic representation of my cunt, Mr Rix, surely you don't mind reciprocating?

Followed by.

Lee: I am already very wet at the thought of seeing it.

My cock throbbed heavily, painfully, in my boxers and I could feel a dampness as precum started to seep into the material. The hand which didn't hold my phone dropped down to squeeze it just like when I saw the painting and unbidden the image of Lee blazed into my imagination; how she would move, the little gasps she would make, and the slickness of her wet skin.

Lee: Yes, Mr. Rix, you want to I know. Show me your hard cock.

I couldn't refrain anymore and slid the belt from my buckle, and undone the double buttons on my trousers. My zip sounded loud in the silence except for my heavy breathing. The trousers simply fell to my ankles, but my boxers took more effort to pull over my hips and cock, finally coming to a rest half way down my thighs. I was so excited and wet with precum my foreskin had slipped almost totally from the head which was glistening and swollen.

Darren: Is this what you wanted to see, Lee?

Lee: Oh god yes. Mr. Rix you have the most gorgeous cock. . I could look at it all day except it makes me want to cum so badly.

Lee: Stroke it for me.

As soon as my fingers circled around the base of my cock I moaned loudly from sheer relief. Normally, when I wank at home I like to go slow, only building up towards the very end. None of that was happening here. I fisted my dick almost frantically to try and get through this sexual tension which had been building up ever since I set eyes on that painting.

Lee: Fuck, you look so aroused. It makes me want to cum seeing you lose control like this. Do you want to have me Mr.Rix?

Darren: Yes. Fuck yes. I'm desperate to have your body. I want to make you moan for me.

Lee: I'm rubbing my clit so fast for you Mr. Rix. My hips are bucking.

In my minds eye I imagined her body as it was in the painting; muscles straining in her shoulders, legs lifted with her toes curling inwards; head flung back with her mouth wide open, and her blonde hair wildly framing her face. I needed to cum so badly, and the thought of her was driving me wild. But then it all got totally out of control when I saw Lee had sent me a picture message.

The photo took an eternity to load, but it was so worth it. Lee was laying on her sofa almost exactly as I imagined. I couldn't see her face because it was out of shot - the picture taken from directly above - but her body was out of this world. Her skin was more tanned than I had thought and she had tattoos running up one of her sides in rows of symbols. Her breasts were full, and one of her nipples was pierced. But it was her legs and pussy that drew my attention the most; they were incredible. Lee had the most erotic looking cunt I had ever seen - porn included - and even from this angle you could see how wet she was.

Darren: You are fucking amazing. Your body is so perfect. It makes me want to cum just looking at you.

Lee: Cum for me Mr. Rix. Make that big hard cock spurt while you look at my photo.

I read the words and it was like a trigger, there was no going back now. My hand moved almost viciously up and down my shaft catching the ridge of the swollen head each time. Awkwardly I managed to set the image of her on full screen and once settled concentrated on the sexiest cunt I had ever seen. A banner dropped down with a final message from Lee.

Lee: God you're really going to cum for me. You can't help yourself can you?

But I was totally lost by that point, lost in the image of her spread legs. Her thick outer labia opened to expose a prominent clit of perfect proportions. Her pussy was a total revelation in just how much desire I could feel for a girls cunt; I never thought I'd ever feel like this about a single body part but hers was so divine I couldn't help but fixate on it - even though the rest of her was every bit as tantalising.

Then I thought about her facial expression, and how she would sound; literally right now as she rubbed her beautiful clit, waiting for me to cum which would tip her over the edge and her face would be just like her painting. That was it, the image on my phone with the memory of how her face was portrayed on the canvass tightened every muscle in my torso as I felt the insistent pulse in my cock start to force cum up the shaft. I groaned loudly as a small drop arced out onto the floor, shortly followed by a long spurt of heavy cum that didn't reach as high but coated my fingers and oozed down between them. Fisting my cock two or three times and more of the creamy liquid seeped out of the slit in the head. My mind went blank for a moment and then I came back to reality, breathing ragged, panting as I looked down at my phone.

Lee: Thank you so much, Mr. Rix. That was very satisfying. Goodnight.

Was that it?

Darren: Have you gone?

Darren: Lee?

Darren: Hello?

Fuck.

CHAPTER 3

All through the night I checked my phone for a message but just ended up going over the texts we had sent each other to end mesmerised on her photo. Lee was so fucking sexy; off the planet sexy in a way I really did not think possible. Could it be that I was being catfished in some highly elaborate scheme? That this was not a girl at all and perhaps I had just jerked off for a guy who's name really was Lee all along? Wouldn't be the first time my wishful thinking had made a fool of me, and it was more than likely that's all this was.

Obviously none of that changed how my imagination dealt with what had happened; all sorts of sordid permutations played out as soon as I woke the next day. Still, no message on the phone and my heart began to sink as I realised I could be in for another long wait before any contact was made; just like the last time. Which did assume contact would be made at all.

Throughout the day I would replay the events to try and get some further understanding of just what was going on. Worry over how she got my phone number was short lived; I'd filled out my personal details on a form for the studio. A follow up thought was that she had my address and concern filled my stomach with an uncomfortable weight that should she turn out to be a little crazy, being able to turn up on my doorstep was an advantage I didn't care for her to have. Her behaviour wasn't the most rational: and yet was mine to be brutally honest.

By the afternoon business had swamped my attention enough that when my phone vibrated on the desk I just assumed it would be a friend, or twitter, or something mundane; but no, there was the little grey rectangular bubble I had been waiting for. I couldn't open my phone fast enough.

Lee: If I were to suggest I might need a photographer, would you be inclined to offer your services?

No mention of the sexting - or was it camming? - the night before. Nothing even remotely personal. I sat reading the question trying to make it more than it was. My elation from being messaged at all was now heavily tempered by her denial of me as a person. Did I not, by this point, deserve some answers? Was this at all special? Was I special? After much deliberation my reply read.

Darren: Yes of course.

Obviously not enough back bone to confront her just yet, I opted for discretion and decided to see where this would go. The little typing bubble appeared straight away.

Lee: Would it be possible to discuss my project over dinner, Mr. Rix?

Jesus fucking Christ yes. Instead;

Darren: I would be very interested in any way I could contribute to your work. When is a good day for you?

Lee: Tonight, Mr. Rix.

Usually I am quite a relaxed guy and it takes a lot to panic me. Lee's message literally induced a beading of sweat across my forehead, as well as that nauseous feeling brought on by anxiety. My plans for the evening, gym session and a social drink, were instantly and emphatically cancelled.

Darren: where?

Three hours later I found myself ensconced in a corner snug of a restaurant where pretension was served in a double helping with everything. Some sort of food/art/fashion fusion that crossed cultures in a quite unabashed with a heady cocktail of colours, sounds, and clientele. I had opted for smart casual dress in the most traditional sense; blazer, jeans, and white shirt, which made me stand out like a sore thumb compared to the peacocks that tucked into meals I couldn't categorise.

Lee had booked the table specifically with the same sense of interaction avoidance as her place in the studio; no one was sitting in this half of the dining area except for me as I waited for my dinner date to arrive. Other customers would glance over and probably assume I'd been segregated in case I contaminated them with too much "mainstream", while I sat clinking the ice in my whiskey and counting the minutes. I wondered how long I would have to wait and settled into a worst case scenario of being stood up between mental snapshots of taking Lee home and fucking her senseless.

From somewhere, deep in my ignorance probably, a sense of confidence had taken root; there were all number of photographers in London, so why pick me? The one with the sexual link? The one that'd jerked off for her on security cam? I smirked at my own crazy behaviour; never mind what she was thinking, what was I thinking? Of course, her photo was there on my phone as a motivational reminder of why I was acting like a horny teenage boy; along with repeated silent prayers that this wasn't an incredible joke at my expense. Aside from that, logic decreed Lee would be interested in more than just photos - no one would so recklessly mix businesses and pleasure. Yes, accidents happen and the professional line can blur, but over time and unintentionally. This seemed like a set up. But a good one... I hoped.

At 8pm exactly the door opened and a figured dressed head to toe in black entered. It was Lee, I knew, even though she wore a knitted jumper with a hood that covered much of her face like some sort of religious robe. Her step was smooth and precise, long legs in skinny jeans and ankle boots, slinking over to the table where I sat waiting. Well, less waiting and more pinned in place by my own desire. This wasn't a girl, this was an embodiment of temptation. Fear creeped through my torso locking my rib cage. It was as if my brain was so overloaded with emotions it had forgotten to keep the lungs working. Greeting this lady with a little cheeky confidence as mentally rehearsed was now a total impossibility; Lee stood on the opposite side of the table and I willed myself to look into her eyes.

Blue. So shockingly blue. I remembered all the fables of sirens drawing sailors to a watery death, or Helen of Troy launching a thousand ships; Lee's beauty punched a hole straight through my understanding of what sort of man I was. I was bewitched, enthralled, sick with panic of not being able to have this women; and almost as scared to succeed. The warnings lights flashed brightly in the self-preservation department of my being; after this woman I would not be the same. She had the sort of power to crumple legendary heroes - a photographer wouldn't stand a chance.

"Mr. Rix, a pleasure to finally meet you." Lee extended her hand, fingernails black with a gold edge, smiling in a way that was confusingly innocent. I stood, somehow more formally than I had intended, and replied.

"The pleasure is mine. Please call me Darren."

"I prefer Mr. Rix." She sat and gestured for me to follow suit. "You are a little more handsome in real life. That's good." Then nodded to my glass. "Whiskey?"

"Umm yes, just a JD. Let me get these." Lee just smiled at me for longer than I felt comfortable with.

"No." And then she giggled. My god she lit up like the sun and my heart cramped with need of her. "I will get them." All I could do was watch as she beckoned a waitress with a delicate hand signal and order two taliskers. Turning to face me once more she said. "So, we have an attraction, you and I."

"I'm.. yes.. astounded really."

"With what?" One of her eyebrows lifted quizzically and I loved how full of character her face could be.

"Your beauty." Lee didn't take this well and went oddly rigid, but smiled as I imagine a vampire might.

"Thank you, Mr. Rix. I won't insult you by feigning a modest response, as my looks are clear to all." She noticed the waitress return with two glasses and a jug of ice which Lee tapped appreciably but gave me a sharp look when I went to get a cube. "That's an 18 year old scotch, Mr. Rix, I think you'll find its perfect as it is." The waitress, who had been mesmerised and afraid of Lee at the same time, cut a little smirk in my direction and then hustled away. I tried my drink.

"Incredible. I've never had this before." Lee just tipped her head to one side seemingly pleased.

"It is nice to share the good things in life, I find. Now, I want to finish what I was saying." To which I simply motioned her to continue. "I don't know how to love, Mr. Rix. I don't know how to love because men never see beyond my looks. They never care to." Guilty as charged. "So, you may think my beauty is a gift. I have come to see it as more a curse."

"So why do you paint pictures of yourself if you don't want men to focus on your looks?" To which Lee held her glass up at eye level.

"This is a fantastic whiskey. It was literally made for people to enjoy. There are side effects the next day because one shouldn't have too much of a good thing. Like the good thing has its revenge I suppose. But after all that, it is still an amazing drink, there to be enjoyed." She had a quick little sip and licked her tongue swiftly along her lips making my knuckles whiten against the glass, but I said nothing. Lee seemed to nuzzle against her drink, eyes dancing. "And so, Mr. Rix, I feel like my looks are like this drink; there to be enjoyed." This was really too much for my befuddled brain to comprehend but I asked.

"Are there side effects?" And Lee, as if knowing I would ask this leaned forward and in a whisper told me.

"Only if you have too much, Mr. Rix." Before easing back in her chair and let her gaze float over the room and back to me. Her demeanour shifted and she pulled the hood from here head. If I thought I was out of my depth before, seeing her ash blonde hair tumble against her face left no doubt; I was all in. "Will you photograph me?" She said, casually, as if I had an option.

"Yes, of course. I would really love to."

"You realise this is going to be an erotic shoot, Mr. Rix?"

"It is one of my specialities."

"I know."

"What sort of thing did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I have some ideas, but I'm afraid this is only one piece of my art, and you know how private I am about these things. You will need lights however, my second studio is not well lit." Usually such little information would be insufficient to even consider a shoot but I really didn't care; simply packing every strobe available would solve the problem well enough. A very small and timid amount of caution attempted to speak up; registering that this whole situation was, in the very least, uncommon enough to give pause for thought. Unfortunately this was overwhelmed completely by the purest carnal desire I have ever experienced.

I felt a series of emotions cyclically; guilt because I knew I was just as every lecherous man before me. Wonderment of her incomprehensible beauty; she was almost flawless and even the slight imperfections merely added to her appeal as if the Japanese term of wabi-sabi had been created for her. Finally, the lust. I knew I could not hide this from Lee if I wanted to, and I had no intention of doing so. I wanted to own this women completely, to have such a girl desire me in return, to keep her and somehow feel the power of it. That it she might confirm my stature, that I would have something other men would covet, and yet she would be mine. Mine to fuck.

In reality, when I could scramble from an over-taxed imagination to see it, Lee was one hundred percent in control of the situation. Of me. She sat, talking to me in a casually melodic way, while seeming to use a body language that would promise much more significant actions later. Her finger sliding up the side of her tumbler collecting moisture she would then quickly lick off. Under the table I felt her leg accidentally rest upon mine; and then it stayed there. Any time I would force the courage to lift my eyes to hers she would somehow turn up the heat in her own, burning the edges of my confidence while encouraging my desire to run amok.

After a few drinks Lee made her way to the rest room, and as I watched her slowly walk away the spell didn't break or even falter; every single step quietly clicked my emotions up another notch until her sexy little ass disappeared from view. Colours and light left the room with her, like life without Lee there turned everything black and white; or that moment on a summers day when the sun is blocked by a passing cloud and you wish for the dimness to pass. So I waited for the longest time until Lee returned; walking so smoothly her knife straight blonde hair barely moved. But she didn't take the seat she left. Lee slid next to me on the cushioned booth seat.