Lust, Pain, Revenge and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fred, you had better go. I'm sorry. Please don't think badly of me. I don't normally do this with strange men, especially married men."

He silently got dressed. "Don't apologise Simone. It will stay between us and I'm sorry I had to be the bearer of the news."

Fred left and Simone went and stood under the shower until the water ran cold. She didn't know how to react but got dressed and waited for Stuart to call.

The door bell rang and Stuart stood there smiling with a bottle of wine and a big bunch of flowers.

His face fell when he saw the stony look he got from Simone.

"What's up?" he said as she silently let him in.

"What's up? What's up? Have you something to tell me?" she screamed at him.

"I have no idea what you are on about." He looked totally confused.

"When did you think you were going to tell me about your wife, you're married you bastard!"

"What!" he shouted. "I'm not married!"

Now it was Simone's turn to look confused.

"What makes you think I am married?" he said.

"Someone told me," she said quietly.

"Who?" Stuart snapped.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it does. Who?"

"Fred."

"Fred?"

She nodded.

"Fred that gave us a lift home last night?"

She nodded.

"Fred, that if office rumours are to be believed has screwed half the women in the building?"

"What?" Simone exclaimed.

They both sat down and looked at each other.

"I'll start, and then you tell me what you have been told." Stuart said.

Simone nodded. Confused at what was happening.

"I had a live in girlfriend a year or so ago. She went off and shagged someone; I came home one day to find her in bed with him. I threw her out. She came back. I saw someone else but it didn't work out. My ex left to move up north and I didn't see anybody until we met at the dinner party. I promise you that's the truth. Now what did you hear? And why was Fred in touch?"

Simone took a deep breath, not knowing how much she should tell Stuart. Had she been a total fool and been used? What was the truth?

"Well," she started, "Fred phoned me as I had left my mobile phone in his car last night. He brought it here, we had a coffee and he asked if I knew you were married, I said no and asked him to tell me what he knew."

"What did he say?"

"That you were married and had been for a couple of year. She had gone off and had a fling; you had a tit for tat affair. You got back together and then started seeing someone who dumped you and then I appeared on the scene."

Simone shrugged her shoulders. "That was about it."

"Simone, trust me that is total bull shit. He probably wants you to feel sorry for yourself so that he can console you and work his way into your knickers."

"Too late," she whispered.

"What, you slept with him?"

Simone nodded. "He was so convincing, I felt so hurt, and he hugged me and one thing led to another. I am so sorry."

Stuart was silent.

"Stuart, I have been such a fool. I really thought we had something after last night and I have blown it. You had better go. I'm sorry."

Stuart sat next to Simone who was now close to tears. "Never mind, he is a conniving bastard," Stuart said trying to hold her.

"But I let him, I led him on. I shouldn't have. I knew he was married. I was in the wrong. You deserve better than me. Please go."

"Look, we have all done things we wish we hadn't. We have all got involved in situations we should have seen coming. I can ignore this if you can. Can we start again?"

Simone sat up and looked at Stuart. "I would like that, but I want to get my own back on him. He has hurt me and if we can carry on, if you can forgive me that would be great. But I need to have some sort of revenge."

Stuart smiled and held her hands. "OK, let's plan something. Let's gain some revenge and then we will put this behind us and look forward. OK?"

Simone smiled weakly. "OK, thanks."

The next hour was spent drinking some wine, eating a takeaway and plotting Fred's downfall. Stuart and Simone went to bed where they fell asleep in each others arms. They were tired yet happy and didn't need to make love; they just needed to feel each other.

In the morning they breakfasted together before Simone phoned Fred. Thankfully Stuart had Fred's home number on his mobile.

"Hi Fred, its Simone. You OK.?"

Simone noticed a hesitation in his voice. "Yes, fine. You?"

"Yes, great. I just wondered if you were free for a while this afternoon."

"Yes, I could be why?"

"Well yesterday was fun wasn't it. I thought a repeat performance might be equally fun."

"Eh yes," Fred replied cautiously. "I need to do some explaining to Jane, but that should be easy," he continued his voice now much quieter. "Did you speak to Stuart?"

"Old news," she replied. "I sent him an email," she lied.

"Did he reply?"

"Don't know I haven't checked."

She looked at Stuart and smiled. "So Fred, can you come over?"

He coughed. "Yes. Two ish?"

"Great, see you then," she said and then hung up, smiling and hugging Stuart.

Stage 1 of the plan had been executed.

The door bell rang at about 2.00pm and Simone opened the door to greet Fred.

"Hi," he said leaning forward to kiss her. Simone moved so he kissed her cheek.

"Come in, take a seat," she said stepping aside to let him enter. "Coffee?"

"Coffee would be great, thanks," he answered.

Simone went to the kitchen and made the coffee and returned to the lounge, handing a cup to Fred.

"I need to ask you something," Simone said.

"Yes, what is it?" Fred asked.

"You know you said Stuart is married. He denies it."

"Well he is lying."

"Is he?"

"Yes, can't you see it? " Fred retorted. "He wants his cake and wants to eat it. He is obviously lying again, stringing you along."

"And you're not making it up so you can provide a friendly shoulder to cry on and take advantage of me?"

"Simone, that's an awful thing to say. Why do you not believe me?"

"Because you are a lying bastard Fred," Stuart shouted as he entered the room.

Fred looked alarmed. "Stuart, I didn't..."

"Fred, I don't know what you game is but enough is enough. Simone told me what happened yesterday and I hope you feel proud of yourself."

Fred smiled, "Did she tell you how she enjoyed it? Did she tell you she didn't offer any resistance? Did she tell you how I fucked her?" Fred mocked.

"She told me everything Fred. She told me how you lied about me Fred." Stuart was approaching Fred aggressively jabbing at him with his finger. "She told me how you took advantage of her while she was confused and hurt. It wasn't rape Fred, but it was taking advantage of her while at a low ebb, and we think you should pay for that, don't we Simone?"

Simone nodded. "I don't deny we had sex Fred, I don't deny I didn't put up too much resistance, but you played mind games with me."

Fred was looking very worried as Stuart and Simone glared at him. "What are you going to do?"

"We thought about telling your wife," Stuart said.

"God, no. please don't do that. I will do anything but don't involve her" Fred stammered.

Ignoring Fred, Stuart continued, "We then thought about posting your sins on the internet; abuser of women while they are distracted. Maybe some others will come forward. Then we thought about something else. Some fun. Something we will enjoy and look back on with enjoyment in the future and something you will remember too."

Fred looked confused.

Simone looked down on him. "Fred, it's very simple. I do not appreciate being taken advantage of and if you don't do as we tell you, we will tell your wife, your boss and anybody else we can think of. We will ruin you. Do you understand?"

Fred nodded, concerned he was now with a couple of mad people, but refused to totally back down. "Come on," he pleaded, He looked at them both. "We were both adults, we both enjoyed it. I'm sorry I deceived you but it was only a shag!"

"Yes it was, but it was the deception Fred," Simone said quietly. "Now take your clothes off. I want to see you naked."

"What!" he cried.

"Do as she said," Stuart said firmly.

"This is madness; you are both barking mad," Fred protested.

"That's as maybe, now strip," Simone said, adding, "or we will tell your wife what a naughty boy you have been."

Fred stood up, looking confused and stripped, sitting down and trying to hide his flaccid prick.

"Not looking as though you are up for action now does it Fred?" Stuart mocked, pointing at his small prick.

The room was quiet. The tension could be felt.

Simone nodded at Stuart who left the room but soon returned with a camera.

"What the hell!" Fred cried out.

"We want to have something to remember you by Fred and something to show your wife if necessary in the future," Simone said with a sneer. "Now start playing with yourself!"

"You must be joking. You're both mad. No fucking way!" Fred shouted.

Stuart took a picture of Fred.

"We are not joking, we may be mad, and you will play with yourself," Stuart said calmly but with enough aggression to make Fred start stroking his prick.

"Does not look as though he can get it up Simone," Stuart said. "Do you think he needs help?"

Simone nodded and stepped closer to Fred. She quickly whipped her top off to reveal her breasts to Fred. "Remember these?" she said as she played with her nipples. "You liked doing this."

She looked at Fred's prick as he stroked it and was pleased that there seemed to be some hardness developing. Simone heard Stuart take some more pictures, hoping he was doing as he promised and that he would keep her out of them.

She leant forward so that her breasts were close to Fred's face, but she was ready to step back if he made a move to touch her.

Simone whispered. "That's it Fred, keeping pumping it for us."

Stuart moved and took some more pictures.

Fred grumbled, "This is insanity," but didn't stop stroking his prick that was getting harder and harder.

Simone looked at Stuart who nodded. She stepped back from Fred and slowly undid her tight jeans and removed them and her knickers, kicking them into the corner of the room.

"Do you remember this?" she asked as she put a finger inside her pussy, before removing it and licking its wetness, "it tastes so nice," she added, pleased that Fred's prick was now fully hard and he was stroking faster and faster. Hopefully he would cum and she could get dressed and get this odious man out of her flat. In the meantime she would continue with her acting.

Stuart was taking photo after photo as Fred stroked faster and faster, unable to take his eyes of Simone who was doing a fantastic job of pleasuring herself in front of him.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" Fred cried out as jet after jet of white spunk erupted from his prick.

Stuart was like a man possessed taking pictures, making sure he got pictures of Fred's face and erupting prick.

Simone stopped her acting, picked up her clothes and walked out of the room. She dressed and returned to see Fred wiping himself up and looking at both Stuart and her with undisguised hatred.

"Very bloody clever," he snarled. "Now what?"

Stuart smiled at Simone and looked down at Fred. "It's very simple Fred. You get dressed; you leave and never come near Simone again. At work you only deal with me when you have to and if we ever hear that you take advantage of a woman again, these pictures," Stuart pointed to the camera," will be sent to your wife, will be on the net and God knows where else."

"And how can I trust you?" Fred said as he was getting dressed.

"You can't," Simone answered smiling sweetly at him.

Fred stood up and glared at them both. "Bastards!" he hissed. "You fucking bastards! You will pay for what you have done! You mark my words."

"Ok Fred, whatever. Just remember a picture is worth a thousand words and it would be such a shame if these were to be released," Stuart said as he held the camera up. "It wouldn't do your reputation much good, let alone your marriage. Do send our best to Jane," Stuart adding smiling at Fred.

"Bastards!" Fred shouted again as he stormed out of the flat.

Simone and Stuart fell into each others arms as the front door slammed shut. They kissed and hugged and laughed as they talked about what had just happened in Simone's flat.

"Let me get some wine to celebrate, while you copy the pictures onto the PC and create some back up disks. I don't think he is stupid enough to do anything, but let's be prepared and keep copies in various places."

Simone poured some wine and handed a glass to Stuart. "I need a shower after my little performance; maybe we can finish the bottle in bed?"

"I think that is a very good idea," Stuart said holding Simone's hand.

They were soon both in bed enjoying the feeling of naked flesh against naked flesh. Long passionate kisses were interspersed with licking and sucking of Simone's super sensitive breasts.

Stuart slowly let his hands wonder down her body and started fingering her soaking wet pussy and engorged clitoris. She rocked against him, knowing that she would soon orgasm. Stuart moved so he could look at her pussy open up for him and started to slowly lick her clit. This was enough to push her over the edge and she came crying out as she did so.

As she regained her composure Stuart looked at with lustful eyes.

"Turn over," he said; his voice thick with emotion.

She did, presenting him with her pert bum.

"Do you have any oil?" he asked. She opened a drawer beside the bed and silently gave him a bottle of baby oil.

He poured some into his hands and gently massaged it into the cheeks of her bum. Even though she had only just orgasmed, she could feel the onset of another as his fingers started stroking her soaking wet pussy. He put more oil on his hands and started to explore her rear entrance. This was something new to Simone, but she trusted Stuart not to hurt her and relaxed and started to enjoy the sensations as he opened her virgin rear hole. More oil was poured onto her and he soon had two fingers inside her, one in her pussy and one in her bum. He alternated the strokes as he double penetrated her with his fingers. She moaned in appreciation as the new sensation of her bum being penetrated consumed her. Stuart then positioned her so he could also stroke her clit that was crying out for attention.

"Stuart, you're going to make me cum again!" she said as she bucked against his inquisitive fingers. "Yes, do it. There!" she cried as she clasped his fingers as another orgasm consumed her.

He removed his fingers and moved so that his hard prick was at the entrance of her hot pulsating pussy, then moved again so he entered her and she pushed back so that he was soon deep inside her. He didn't move, enjoying the sensation of being inside her hot wet cavern.

It was too much and he soon started to slowly thrust and then started to finger her bum as his prick went in and out of her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me in the bum?" Simone said looking over her shoulder at Stuart, amazed at her self for thinking, let alone suggesting it.

Stuart didn't answer but stopped his thrusting and grabbed some more oil, and poured some into her open bum hole, before gently placing his engorged prick at the entrance to her rear hole. She pushed back against him, and he slowly entered her tight virginal hole; amazed at the sensations and the tightness. He slowly withdrew and bit before re-entering her until he was deeply buried in her bum.

She moaned appreciatively as he slowly thrust in and out, urging him on. With his right hand he reached beneath her and stroked her clit that was hard again and this brought her close to yet another orgasm.

As she met his thrusts she started to cum, he could feel her muscles inside her bum tighten around his member and this was enough to make him cum too and he groaned aloud as he froze and ejaculated into her rear hole.

He withdrew and lay on his back as he got his breath back, looking as Simone, lying on her stomach as she too recovered from her recent orgasm.

"Stuart, you are a bad bad boy. I have never done that before!" she sighed, turning onto her side and smiling at him and played with his nipple.

"Well, I don't know what to say," he smiled back at her.

"Promise you'll do it again?"

"Ok, if you insist," he said as though he didn't really want to.

"I do insist, at least once a day!" she said smiling and kissing him.

12