Lustfall Ch. 01

Story Info
A librarian opens herself to a new world of lust.
9.3k words
4.29
24.7k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was comfortably lying on her bed. Silence reigned in her room, the only light came from the moonbeams that entered through the window.

Some kind of fog was spreading through the air and made it impossible to see the floor. The ceiling was an amalgam of dark abstract shapes that were constantly changing form.

It wasn't the first time she had a dream like that but there was something different in this one...

She was afraid.

She watched the windows opening slowly. A dark blurring mist was slipping through the opening and covering the shrinking light, leaving the entire the room in complete darkness at intervals.

When the windows were completely open, she could see two points of light in the middle of the dark mist. They were like two eyes made of white light, rippling in the dark.

The mist took a more familiar shape around the two light dots. Something that looked humanoid but was swaying with every wave of wind. It was like it was trying to find its true form but couldn't reach it.

The dark figure extended what looked like an arm towards her, pointing at her body.

"I have found you," said the shadow with a deep, sinister voice. The entire space resonated with the words spoken, embracing her body in every direction and making her feeling smaller.

The shadow then expanded and extended its touch to all corners of the room, not letting a single beam of light entering the chamber and leaving her alone in the dark void.

She could feel the dark mist closing around her, minute by minute getting closer to her body, till she finally tasted the cold graze of the shadow. In that moment it spread quickly throughout her entire body, sending waves of both pleasure and coolness, one after another.

It was cool and refreshing but also made her moan when it reached under her panties, which she felt already soaking wet.

She took her hands down there in an instinct, grabbing her crotch firmly, trying to contain her impulse to gave herself the pleasure she was looking for. But it was in vain, the darkness found its way into her weak spot, making her moan intensely.

She couldn't resist it anymore and abandon herself to the pleasure, biting her lips and letting the ecstasy of the moment invade her mind...

#

Fay opened her eyes with the sound of the town hall's clock announcing the beginning of a new day.

She felt all her body sticky. She was covered in sweat and the heat was suffocating her. Instinctively, she guided her hand down her abdomen and reached under her panties, where she got her fingers covered in her wet essence.

"Of course..." she sighed. "Another great night filled with my sweet dreams."

She moved from her position on her left side to lie on her back.

Fay stared at the ceiling. Everything was as it should be, no vague dark figures, no blurry mists... just the daylight beams entering the room through the curtains.

The window was slightly opened, though.

"Did I left that opened last night?" she asked herself. "Whatever..."

Fay jumped off her bed and headed for the bathroom. Apart from her panties, she was wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of socks, her usual uniform for sleeping duty.

She stared at the mirror with her gray eyes, contemplating the mess that was her hair, a shoulder-long of black chaotic strings. Drops of sweat were falling from the forehead across her cheeks.

"This one must've been pretty intense," said Fay as he opened the water tap, taking the water between her hands and using it to wash her face. She reached for the towel near her and dried herself with it. "Gosh, these dreams are gonna be my doom! Damn Debbie! I'm pretty sure your books are the ones to blame for this..."

She came back to her room and checked the time in the wall clock.

"At least this time I'm not getting late for work. That's something..."

Without further complications, Fay began her normal day by taking a quick warm shower, dressing with her work outfit and getting a simple breakfast comprising in a glass of milk and two slices of toast with butter and strawberry jam. She loved them, Fay couldn't imagine starting a proper day without her sweet toasts.

After finishing with her breakfast she grabbed her shoulder bag with her stuff and got out of the house, walking down the street towards the library, where she worked.

It's not like her workplace demanded her to have a specific outfit but Fay enjoyed complementing her job with a proper attire, so she decided to dress accordingly since the day she started. She was wearing a pair or brown shoes with a bit of heel that were closed around the feet. Her legs were covered with long dark stockings which ended under a medium-sized skirt of black velvet. For the upper part, she was wearing a white blouse with fringes and a thin jacket to handle the morning cold.

For that day she decided to have her hair tied back in a loose bun on one side of the back of her head while leaving some locks to fall before her ears.

The streetlights were still lit at that hour in the morning, but that was something usual in Lumnex, the City of Lights. This city was known as the more colorful and entertaining of western Zeolsya. Having most of its shops, pubs, restaurants and establishments opening both day and night. It was a city that barely never slept.

Many people were out on the street, walking up or down in direction to their workplaces and respective duties.

The blue sky, getting brighter by the moment, was filled with airships, boats made with wood and steel propelled by wind sails and propellers all around their hull.

Now was the time for Fay to begin her duty call in her daily time work as she was approaching the Red Quill's Library.

#

"Shakron, my old friend!" said with a huge smile the man who just crossed the threshold of the door and was heading to the table where he was sitting. "Long time no see!"

"We are not open yet..." said one man who was guarding the door but the young trespasser totally ignored him.

The corpulent man with brown skin who answered to the name of Shakron raised his eyes from the mug he had between his hands.

"Joyd..." answered with his deep voice as he fixed his black eyes into the visitor. "You are very brave to come here after the last time..."

The man stopped right in front of Shakron's table and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He was wearing a long coat that covered his entire body from neck to knees, it was made of a white fabric that Shakron could never recognize.

"Well, what can I say? I have discovered someone you'll find... appetizing. Look at it as my way to compensate things..."

Shakron squinted his eyes and took a long sip from his drink without taking his look from Joyd. After depleting the content of the mug he sighed and move his look from Joyd to his guards that were closing into them. They immediately stopped after his boss command and moved away.

Joyd grabbed a chair and sat down before Shakron, with all the confidence in the world he pointed to the empty mug and a little sparkle flew from his gloved hand, landing in the middle of the recipient and filling it again to the top with the same liquid it had before.

"This round is on me" added with a smile.

Shakron lifted an eyebrow after seeing the magical act of the man. He stared with suspicion at the mug.

"Don't worry, just a little teleportation technique to bring it from the pantry, it's not poisonous... if you trust the bartender at least..."

"I'm the owner of this place."

"Right! Huh, the more you know..."

"Whatever..." answered Shakron pushing away the mug to the center of the table. "So tell me about this offer you have."

Joyd shrugged, brought the mug to himself and took a sip from the liquid. It was a strong ale, probably distilled from a local brewery.

"Hm... not bad," said with an approving nod.

"To the point."

"Oh yes," Joyd cleared up his throat. "I've found someone that, I assure you, will undoubtedly make you very, very happy."

"What's so special about this...?"

"She's a woman. I know, I know, don't give me that look. I perfectly know that you prefer another kind of meat... But trust me, this woman is one worth dying for."

"You make it sound like it's gonna be a hell of a ride. If you know what I mean... But my experience with humans has taught me that they are never at the same level as us, so..."

"I know what I'm talking about."

Joyd took another sip from the beer and stood up from the chair.

"I don't need to convince you. Try it tonight and see for yourself."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I'm gonna enjoy the views of the city, I'm a tourist here, remember?"

Shakron sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll meet with you later to talk about the details," said Joyd as he took one final sip of the drink and put the mug back on the table. "Cheers."

Shakron crossed his arms as he saw Joyd's departure from the bar. Then he grabbed the mug with his hands and gazed into its content. It was empty. He swore that it looked half full when the man left it.

"Such a buffoon you're made, Joyd."

#

Fay was completely immersed in ordering the books from one of the main halls of the library and didn't notice her friend closing in until she was already over her.

"Fay!" said Deborah in a high tone that couldn't pass for a whisper.

The sudden calling made Fay stumble on the ladder she was using to reach the upper shelves. For a slight moment, she looked like she would fall to the floor and the entire bookshelf with her.

"Debbie... I-I didn't know you were there..." she said all rushed up.

The woman with red hair that was her friend looked amusingly at her with her clear green eyes.

"Calm down!" answered her coworker laughing. "I have a task for you, coming from downstairs."

Fay opened her eyes widely as she heard what Deborah was saying.

"Oh, oh my... Let me... I'll just put myself into it... But I... I have to finish here..." every time she was tasked with new assignments while she was in the middle of another she got nervous and her words found the way to entangle themselves.

"Don't worry," Deborah calmed the trembling woman by winking to her. "Let me finish your job here and you head to Miss Ledhart's office downstairs, they're waiting for you."

"Oh, oh, great... yeah, I will do that..."

Fay was about to leave the hall when she turned back to her coworker.

"Is this... Debbie... Do you think I'm in trouble?"

"Why do you think that you're...?" Deborah looked startled at her.

Her friend grabbed her by the shoulders and looked directly into her eyes. The freckles on Deborah's cheeks looked like red warning signs of her wisdom as her serious expression fixed on Fay.

"Look, there is nothing to worry about. Just go to the bathroom, take some water in that mess that you call face and then head directly to the overseer's office in the basement."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now go!"

Fay did as commanded and proceeded to her first stop at double speed.

"She's so cute but has yet to learn pretty much about everything..." thought Deborah.

"Well I suppose I was also like that before..." said smiling.

Fay cleaned up her face and refreshed herself with some water before taking a brief moment to herself. What could be so important to call her directly instead of passing the info by her superior? It wouldn't be like something top-secret... right?

She shook her head and slapped her face, leaving tiny red marks on her cheeks.

"It's nothing, damn it!"

She rushed out with a new build up confidence and guided her steps down the stairs to the basement, there she walked across the central hall where other librarians were going back and forth between the offices. All of them were wearing a red quill somewhere on their outfits.

Fay asked on her way to the director's office and a nice old man gave her directions. She thanked the elder and reached the office in no time. On the door, it could be read "Shannon Ledhart, Novice's Overseer".

She knocked on the door and a sweet voice invited her to come in. Fay entered the office and found herself in a small room full of filing cabinets and a large desk with huge piles of folders and documents. At the other side of it was sitting a middle-aged woman who smiled at her when she saw Fay with her brown eyes. She had her gray hair tied up in a long braid that was falling over her shoulder.

"Hello dear, my name is Shannon, please, take a seat."

Fay nod with a little reverence and sat down on the chair that was in front of her.

"Hi, I've been called to come here for a briefing."

"That's right, Fayress Sadford..." the overseer was reading a file she had in her hands. "We've been expecting you."

"Oh, am I late? I was just told..."

"I mean that we have been following your work since you started here last year. You really excel in your organizing tasks and prove to have a lot of patience. Do you like what you do here?

Fay was surprised by the question.

"Y-Yes! Of course! Well... I don't think you know it but I really was a mess before taking this job," she said giggling. "So yeah, I'm very thankful with the treat I've received here and I'm willing to continue doing my best."

Shannon put down the file and leaned her head on her hand.

"I assume that you've been reading the books that Miss Naver lent you?"

Fay looked everywhere without knowing what to say.

"Hum... Y-Yes?"

"And what do you think about them?" continued the overseer, keeping her gaze into her eyes, making Fay feel uncomfortable.

"I-I found t-them quite interesting...? The Aurylei Compendium is in fact very intriguing but..."

"Do you believe in the existence of the creatures depicted in that book?"

That conversation was getting weirder every second. Why was she asking her those questions?

"I mean... some are very interesting to read about... But everything inside that book are myths, right?"

"Many myths are built around legends that are partially true, my dear," said Shannon as she leaned back in her armchair. "What if I tell you that here, in this library, we do more than keeping knowledge and sharing books?"

Fay giggled again.

"Like dealing with illegal substances?" she joked. Her laugh receded when she realized that the overseer was talking seriously. "I'm sorry... A-Am I in trouble?"

"Oh, my... I read that you were an uneasy lady," Shannon kept on. "No, my dear, you are fine. In fact, I think that you are pretty much ready for your next step in here."

As soon as the overseer finished talking, the file containing Fay's dossier opened itself. Fay was shocked by what she just saw. The red quill that was resting inside Shannon's chest pocket flew over the table like it had its own will and moved directly to the file. There, like if an invisible hand was holding it, the quill wrote the overseer's signature and marking a tick in the center of a big square which read "admission approval" under it.

Fay couldn't believe her eyes as she watched all of what was happening before her. Did the overseer just use telekinesis?

"W-What the... hell?" she shouted as she pointed to the quill.

The quill answered by shaking its body and emitting grumbling sounds.

"Watch out, it has temper."

"T-This can't be real..." Fay slowly extended her hand towards the quill. The quill stepped back with a little jump. "I'm sorry" she apologized blushing. The quill then relaxed and leaned till she touched Fay's fingers.

Fay opened her hand and let the quill stepped over. It made little jumps on her palm, producing little golden sparkles every time she landed. At one point it stopped, turned around and bow before Fay, then flew back to her owner's chest pocket.

Shannon crossed her fingers and rested her head on them, leaning over the desk.

"As you can see some myths are true, Miss Sadford. Magic exists..." the overseer made a pause to get even more serious. "Sadly, though, not as widespread as it was in the old times."

"B-But t-the..." Fay didn't know what to say.

"Look, what we're offering here is the choice to join us and discover incredible things. What you just saw was a mere trick in comparison to all what you have yet to behold," the quill grumbled inside the pocket. "a very elaborate trick made of pure love, but a trick after all."

"So... basically you are inviting me to become a... magician?"

"No, we are offering you to become a sorceress. Of course, if you deny this proposition you'll forget everything that you've seen here... For safety reasons, I hope you understand."

"A sorceress you say... And would I be able to make those tricks of yours?"

"You will be capable of much more. There are also some responsibilities that you'll have to stick to... and the contract..." Shannon used the quill to point at one of the filling cabinets and moved her hand as an orchestra director. The drawer opened and one folder filled with a thick set of papers came flying in front of Fay, "stipulates that you shall provide the librarians with some special assignments, it's all written there. Take your time to read it."

When Fay relaxed a bit from her shock she began to read over the contract. Everything seemed in order and there were a lot of things that only made her increase her eagerness to accept the offer.

"Where do I sign?" finally asked.

"Just there, at the end of the document."

The red quill appeared instantly in her hand once again and danced happily between her fingers.

"Hello again, little one. Do you mind helping me fill my signature?"

The quill curled happily and let Fay grab it. She used it to scribble her signature, leaving shiny red strokes on the paper.

"It's very comfy" mentioned a surprised Fay.

"Yeah, it helps a lot when it's treated with love."

Shannon took the contract with her and checked the last page.

"Well, everything seems to be in order... Oh!" Miss Ledhart lifted her gaze beyond Fay's, looking to the person who just entered the office. "Miss Naver, please, join us, we are going to show our new initiate here how we work downstairs."

"So you've accepted the offer, I see..." said Deborah to her friend. "That's great! Now I will be able to teach you everything I know without limits!" added with a loud laugh.

"You knew I was going to be told about this?"

"Yeah, everyone here undergoes this process before becoming a formal member of the Quill Sorcerers."

"So you've been here too..."

"A couple years ago, yeah."

"And she's become one of our most prominent students," said Shannon proudly.

"That's true, I'm pretty awesome."

"Sure you are..." Fay laughed.

"Ok, enough small talk" ended Shannon. Let's introduce our new member to the Archiver.

The three women went out of the office together and walked down the hall till they reached the big door that was at the end of it.

#

Shannon, Deborah, and Fayress stood before the big door which blocked the path to the real library's basement. Fay never had the chance to examine it closely but having it now in front of her granted the opportunity to contemplate all the engravings made in the refined wood. All the surface of the door was filled with representations of wizards and mythical creatures, the vast majority were totally unknown to her though she could recognize some from the books.

The overseer took her red quill and slid it into the center of the door where an opening led to a slot. The quill fitted in the slot with a clanging sound, it glowed with a golden light for a moment and then a series of bright pulses originated from the slot and went across the door's surface through a series of linear engravings, till they reached every corner of the wood.

Then the door began opening by slicing itself in two pieces that slid forwards guided by their hinges.