Lustful Resistance

Story Info
Can he resist himself from fucking her?
2.4k words
4.28
95.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and all the characters are 18+.

Katherine:- 20

Jake:- 22

**************

My eyes scan the room as I search for my younger sister, Katherine. Maybe she was in her room, all curled up in her blanket. I can't help but make my way towards her room. The house was empty since mom dad were gone on a vacation for a week. Katherine's responsibility was now on me since I was the elder one from the both of us. But... I can't take her responsibility when she needs to keep herself safe from me.

I've been having some crazy lustful thoughts about Kathy since she turned 18 two years back. For two years I've been trying to resist her body. For two years my cock painfully and silently pulses whenever she enters a room. I had to stop myself from staring at those beautiful and perky B-cup breasts. Her long brown hair wants me to bury my hand in it while I fuck her from behind. Her petite body makes me wonder what she would look like when she's lying under me.

I do love her a lot. She's my younger sister and I am very protective over her. And sometimes possessive too. I haven't let any guy near her because I feel like she belongs to me and only me. I know this feeling is wrong and I'm her elder brother by two years. And I should be the one to protect her but... I can't help it. No matter how much I try to ignore this lust but it just won't go away.

I sigh as I stop in front of her room. My cock painfully pulsing against the zipper.

I knock on the door. ''Kathy?''

No response.

I knock again and wait for her to say something but again there was no response. I open the door and find her peacefully sleeping in her bed. I chuckle as I find her covers lying on the floor. It was still 7 pm in evening and she was already asleep. A smile touched my lips as I stare at her sleeping form in a non creepy way. But then...I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a black lace satin dress which stopped right near her inner thighs. I gulp down the lump in my throat as I felt the dryness in my throat.

She was looking so fucking beautiful with all her hair sprawled on the pillow. And the way she was sleeping gave me a small peek of that sexy black thong which covered her pussy. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Fuck. I want to touch her, taste her, fuck her and make her cum again and again until we both get tired of it. This is so fucking wrong but I can't help it. I open my eyes and they fall directly on those breats. Her round and firm looking breasts rising up and down as she peacefully sleeps. I clench my fist and turn to walk out from her room before I do something I'll regret. But I immediately stop as I hear a sound coming from her sleeping form. Not just any sound. It was a moan.

She was fucking moaning in her sleep.

My cock hardened even further listening to her precious moan. Fuck fuck fuck. I can't help it.

She stirs in her sleep and lies on her back, completely open to me. Her thong covered her pussy tightly and I could see the shape of those perfect vertical lips. To my shock, her hand goes down towards her pussy and she starts to rub it.

She was fucking having a sex dream.

I walk towards her bed and without thinking twice, lie down on the bed beside her. Her eyes closed and those perfect rosy pink lips call me towards them. My eyes cast down towards her breast and I can see her nipple trying to peek out from the dress. This dress is totally testing my patience. Kathy moans again and I knew that I can't resist anymore. Trying not to wake her up I reach for her dress and remove the strips of the dress from her shoulder. My eyes concentrate on her soft looking breasts as I lower her dress further to uncover them. Kathy doesn't move when I do so.

My mouth immediately waters at the sight of those perfect breasts. Without thinking further more, I take her breast in my hand and hold it firmly in my hand. Fuck... it was soft and just... perfect. My imagination was running wild by now. The nipples hardened under my touch and I continued to play with it. Pinching it, rolling it, pulling it.

Kathy moans loudly and I immediately stop. I don't want to wake her up but I don't want the fun to stop too.

Thankfully she let's out a sigh and then goes back to sleep. I continue to play with her nipples. I knew I was taking a huge risk as I get more close to her but it was worth it. I pull myself up a little and take her breast into my mouth. I moan as I make circles around her hard nipple. I take it between my teeth giving it a soft bite. I hear Kathy moan again but this time it felt a bit real and not like she was doing it in her sleep. My hand went down towards her pussy and I could feel the heat of it on my hand. I look at her face as she moans and then suprisingly, I feel her hand going into my hair and pressing me towards her breast. I groan and don't giving my attention to it.

My hand rubbed her panty covered pussy, slowly and teasingly. Kathy bites her lip and I knew that she has fallen in the ocean of lust. I push the thong aside and rub her pussy lips. She was already fucking wet. I remove her breast from my mouth and lift my head to look at her face. I continued to touch her pussy and rub her clit slowly. Her eyes pop open and her mouth falls open and her breathing increases. She didn't stop me and I didn't intend to stop myself. Her eyes closes and she let's out a moan as I push a finger inside her. I add another finger and pull it in and out of her pussy. While doing so, I continued to rub her clit and she lifted her hips off from the bed.

''Please, Jake,'' she whimpers.

I raise an eyebrow in question. ''Please what?''

''Please make me cum,'' she begged.

''Aren't you a horny little thing. A dirty little whore who wants to make herself cum on her brother's fingers,'' I teased.

I don't know from where all those dirty words came out. Maybe it was the frustration that had been hidden deep inside me with the painful fact that I can't have her. But now... that would change.

I fingered her faster and faster with her rapid breathing. Her pussy clenched around my fingers and I knew that she was close.

''You want me to cum?'' I asked.

Kathy nods rapidly.

''Then cum you dirty whore,'' I shouted and Kathy immediately came on my fingers.

I remove my fingers from inside her and look at my now wet hand. The smell of her cum was so fucking magical. I look at her right in the eye as I lick that magic off from my fingers.

**************

We stare at each other as we sat on the dinner table opposite to each other. The silence surrounded us but then my sister spoke up.

"You fingered me," Kathy stated in an accusing tone.

I give her a shrug. "You liked it."

Kathy narrows her eyes at me and gives me a sharp glare.

"Why did you do it?"

"You were moaning in your sleep and were touching yourself," I pointed out.

Kathy's eyes widen at the revelation. "Wha-what?"

I give her a shrug again. "I wasn't able to resist you."

"But you are my brother, Jake," she said in a alarming tone.

"You didn't give a fuck about it when you came on my fingers."

Kathy looked baffled and shocked.

I close my eyes and when I open them, I look directly into Kathy's green eyes as I spoke.

"Look Kathy, I know I'm your brother and I shouldn't have done it but the truth is, I am attracted to you. I am so crazily attracted to you that right now looking at you only wants me to take you right here on this dinner table and fuck you senseless. I can't ignore this lust for you. I've tried to do so but I fail every time."

I stop as Kathy's mouth drops open. But I continued.

"I lust you so much. Whenever you enter a room I can't help but imagine you on your knees, taking my cock in your mouth and sending me to heaven. And after what happened today, I feel like you too are attracted to me. I know this feeling is mutual."

I waited for Kathy to say something but she didn't. Instead her eyes were casted down towards the table as if there was something interesting to look at. But I didn't miss the way her breathing had escalated.

"Kathy?"

She got up from her chair and walked towards where I was sitting. My eyes widen as she went down on her knees and looked up at me with those big eyes.

"Kathy," I whispered out her name.

"If I'm going to be a whore then why not I be yours?" she said and started to unbutton my pants.

I close my eyes and my jaw clenches as she opens the zipper and rubs my 8 inch cock through my boxers. Her soft hand removes my cock from the boxers and holds it firmly.

I open my eyes and find her already looking at me. Looking at my reaction. Looking at my pleasure.

Her hand starts to move up and down my cock and I let out a sigh. Her attention goes back to my hard, veiny cock as her hand works on it.

My eyes roll back in my head as Kathy takes me in her mouth. Her rosy lips covered my cock as her hand continued to work up and down.

My hand goes into her hair and my body tingles with complete ecstasy.

"Fuck yes," I whisper.

Kathy bobbed her head up and down as she sucked me off.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she tasted my pre-cum on her tongue.

"Bitch," I shouted as I felt her teeth softly grazing my cock.

She looked up at me and smiled naughtily. And fuck... she was looking beautiful. Sexy and naughty.

As much as I want to cum in her mouth, I want to fuck her badly. I push her mouth away from my cock and grabbing her arm make her stand up.

"Remove that dirty thong and fuck yourself on my cock," I ordered.

A grin touched her lips as she removed her thong. She walked towards me and sat on my lap. Her wet pussy directly touching my cock. We both moan together as she teasingly rubbed her pussy on my cock. I grab her dress and pull it over her head. She was now completely naked, on my lap and ready to fuck me.

She lifted herself up a little while her hand held my cock as she slowly and steadily sat down on my cock. I let out a groan as I felt her warm pussy around my cock. She removed my t-shirt and sighs as her nippled touched my hard muscled

chest.

I take her ass in my hands and spank her hard. Kathy moans and starts to fuck herself on my cock.

She gasps as I wrap her hair in my fist and pull on it which exposes her neck. I lower my head and start to suck on her neck and bite it hard enough to leave red hickeys.

I slap her ass again and hold it in my hand.

"You're such a slut, Kathy. First you cum on my fingers then like a dirty whore you suck me off and now riding yourself on my cock like a bitch in heat."

Kathy moans at my words and her pussy clenches around my cock. The sound of her wet pussy slapping on my cock surrounds the kitchen.

"You like it, don't you? When I talk dirty to you. You like it because you are my whore now. My little sister whore who loves to fuck her brother l," I teased.

"Fuck yes. I love it," Kathy admitted.

She cries out as I put my thumb on her clit and start to make circles.

"Do you want to cum for me Kathy? Do you want to cum for your big brother?" I asked.

"Yes yes yes. I want to cum for you. Please Jake, please make me cum," she pleaded.

I take her nipple in my mouth and suck on it as my thumb continued to play with her clit. I felt my own climax building up in my cock as she rode me.

"I'm going to cum for you," I said.

"Fuck yes. Jake please cum in me," Kathy cried.

"Fuck yes, cum for me," I shouted out.

We together cry out as I felt the ropes of my cum shoot deep inside her and I felt her warm cum flowing on my cock.

We both sit like that with our arms wrapped around each other. I could hear her heartbeat working rapidly as my head lay on her chest. I felt my cock going soft in her pussy but she didn't make any move to get up.

"This is the best thing that has ever happened to me," she whispered in my ears after a few minutes.

I lift my head up to look at her and give her a soft smile. I lean and press my lips to hers and give her a soft and promising kiss.

I break away the kiss. "The best is yet to come."

Mom and dad won't be home for at least a week and we have got all the time in the world to fuck around.