Lustful Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, sweetheart. Mommy is ready. Cum for me. Be a good boy and cum!" Elaine opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

Ricky let out a loud moan and the first rope of cum shot right across his mother's face. She continued to jerk his cock as his cum shot out and landed on her tongue and inside her mouth.

"Yes! Give it all to momma!" Elaine clamped her mouth down on his cock and started sucking, making sure she stroked and sucked every drop. She could taste the salty and sweet cum of her son filling up her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" Ricky moaned. He had never felt an orgasm such as this. His entire body went limp. He looked down to see his mother still sucking and licking his cock, cum covering parts of her face and mouth.

"Oh mommy." Ricky looked on as his mother took a finger to wipe any traces of his cum from her face and directly into her mouth, to which she promptly swallowed.

"You did so well, my love. I can't believe you came so much!" Elaine giggled as she looked down to see her breasts covered with cum as well.

"You're so good at that, mom. Dad sure is lucky." Ricky said.

"Well, if you're a good boy and do good in school, I'm sure we can work something out." Elaine winked.

"Really?!" Ricky asked.

Elaine got up off her knees and kissed Ricky on the cheek. She then made her way over to the staircase, removed her thong, dropped it to the ground and started walking up the stairs.

"Son, you have no idea how much fun we can have."


12