Lusting for Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day...
2k words
4.43
46k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Allie woke the next morning, she was wrapped in Jason's arms, and couldn't believe the previous night had happened. After years of lusting after him, she finally got to feel him inside of her, have him call out her name as they made love. She finally got to fuck her brother.

Turning in his arms, she smiled, and traced her finger over his jaw line. He moaned softly, and rolled to his back.

"Oh, Jason..." She sighed, looking down at his cock. It was semi-erect, and she could only imagine what he was dreaming of. Grinning to herself, she moved down his body, and slowly started to stroke his cock. He stirred, and as his eyes opened, she took him in her mouth.

"Jesus... Allie..." He groaned, propping himself up on his elbows. She looked up at him, taking him deeper as her hand moved to cup his balls.

"That's it, baby." He moaned. "Suck your brother's cock. Fuck yea it feels so good... Allie you are so good." She continued to suck him until he came in her mouth, and swallowed him down as she moved back up to lay beside him.

"Good morning." She grinned.

"Good morning." He panted, catching his breath.

"I can't believe this is real." She put her head on his shoulder.

"I know. And to think, we could have been doing this for years." He chuckled, running his fingertips over her arm.

"Let's go to the beach today." She said, moving to her stomach and propping up on her elbows. "Like when we were kids. Remember that place outside of town that Mom and Dad used to bring us to on the weekends?"

"The Point?" He asked. "Yea, ok. But only if you wear that sexy pink bikini you have? You know, the one with the pin up type bra?"

"So; you weren't joking when you said you thought about me in my bikini?" She grinned.

"I was not." He said, grinning back at her. "I'll go make us a picnic while you get ready."

She had a shower, and dried off, braided her hair in two braids like when she was younger, and put on the bikini he was referring to. It was a pin up style bra in coral, with black edging, and looked amazing on her tits. The bottom was a matching basic bikini bottom. She pulled a sun dress over it, and went down to the kitchen. Jason had showered, and was in black trunks and a tee, making sandwiches at the counter.

"I packed some fruit, lots of water." He said, looking up. "Want to grab the beach blanket and towels?"

"I'll load them in the jeep." She said, moving behind him, and running a hand over his crotch.

"Mmm... I guess we should find a secluded part of the beach." He said.

"That was my plan." She grinned. They got the jeep packed up, and got on the road.

"When was the last time you came out here?" Jason asked, turning onto the highway.

"It's been awhile." Allie answered. "Maybe the last time we all went as a family?"

"Yea, I haven't been out there since about then either."

"That was the first time I ever saw your cock."

"Really?" He looked over at her. "When?"

"I saw you go off on your own and followed you down the beach a little. When you were alone, you went behind the bluff, and I snuck up and saw you stroking your cock. I watched until you finished, and then quickly made my way back so you wouldn't know I saw you."

"You little minx." He said.

"I always wondered what got you so hot that day." She said.

"I don't know if I should tell you..."

"I think we have gone way passed the being shy portion of this thing we are doing." She laughed,

"It was...mom." He said, blushing a little. "She was wearing a very sexy swimsuit that day, and her nipples were hard from the cold water. And of course, being a teenage boy, I couldn't get the hard on to go away."

"Mom, huh." She said. "I was hoping you were going to say me..."

"Well, it was a few years ago, so you were much younger." He said, reaching over to squeeze her hand.

"I saw them once, you know." She said, linking her fingers with his.

"Hmm?"

"Mom and Dad... I saw them fucking." She said. "I came home from a friends' house that I was supposed to be spending the night at, and didn't bother to text or call."

"Tell me all about it." He said.

"They were on the kitchen table." Allie laughed. "I remember thinking how sexy it was, and how hot that after being married so long they still wanted each other badly enough to fuck on the kitchen table. And it was fucking. Dad was behind mom just slamming into her."

"Mmm... did you see them from behind or from the front?"

"More from the side. Moms tits were swinging below her, and she was begging him to fuck her harder and faster. Dad slapped her ass and kept calling her his filthy little slut. It was really hot."

"Do you like that?" He asked. "The dirty talk?"

"Oh, fuck yes." Allie moaned. "Maybe that's where my fetish for it came from. But I love being filthy, being called names and having my ass slapped."

"God damn, you are so hot." He moaned. She reached over and stated rubbing him through his pants.

"Take it out." He said. "Take your brothers cock out of his shorts and stroke it like the little whore you are." She did as she was told, stroking slowly.

"Tell me more about seeing mom and dad fuck." He moaned.

"He kept pounding into her, and she was all but screaming." Allie said softly, running her hand over the head. "And then he pulled out... His cock is a lot like yours, but not quite as thick. He started stroking and told her to get on her knees. Mom shaves her cunt, by the way, It was nice a smooth, and well used."

"Fuck." He groaned.

"And she got on her knees and he kept stroking, telling her he was going to cum in her mouth because she was his cum dumpster."

"Fuuuckk. Did she swallow it?" He asked. The screen of the jeep lit up with a call from their Mom.

"Shit." Jason said. Allie clicked the accept button.

"Hey, Mom!" She said, still stroking her brothers cock lightly.

"Hey, sweetheart! What are you guys up too?" Their moms voice filled the jeep.

"Driving to The Point for the day!" Allie said. "Talking about old times."

"That sounds nice! I hope Jason is being nice? Not too upset about spending the weekend with his little sister?"

"Oh, he is being real nice!" Allie said. "And you aren't upset about spending time with your lil sis, are you?"

"Nope! Not at all!" Jason said.

"Well, have fun at the beach, you two! We have some great memories from there."

"We sure do!" Jason said. "Bye, Mom!" They hung up.

"I think we are going to make even better memories today." Allie said, tucking him back into his shorts.

"I don't remember telling you to stop." Jason said.

"I don't want to waste your cum." She grinned. "I want to wait until you are deep inside my tight little cunt again before you explode."

"Mmm... about that. I didn't think do ask last night...I assume you are on the pill?"

"I am." She said. "And have been since I was 15."

"Excellent." When they got to the beach, it wasn't overly busy, but they still walked a little way down to the infamous bluff, and set up there.

"What a beautiful day!" Allie said, taking off the sundress.

"You wore it." He said, looking her up and down.

"Of course." She said, straddling his lap as he sat in the beach chair. "Whatever my big brother wants, he can have." He ran his hands over her hips, and around to her ass, pulling her closer to him.

"Right now, I want to fuck you." He said, leaning in to nip at her neck.

"You do, huh?" She asked, grinding against him.

"Mhmm... I want my dirty little slut of a sister on her hands and knees while I pound my cock into her pussy."

"I think I might go for a swim..." She said, moving to get up.

"I don't think so." He laughed, grabbing her by the hips. "You have been teasing me the whole way here, so...now it's time to pay up, little sis."

"Then I guess you better fuck me." She said. He stood, taking her with him, and lay her on the blanket.

"I guess I had better." He said, kissing her neck, and shoulder. He pulled the cups of her bikini down, and sucked her nipples, while his hand made its way down to her already wet mound. She groaned, and raised her hips, pushing against her hand.

"Tell me, lil sis. Do you want it slow, and sweet... or do you want it hard and rough?" He asked, drawing back to look into her eyes.

"Use me." She moaned. The sound he made was more of a growl, as he ripped her bikini bottoms down her legs, and pushed her over. He grabbed her hips, pulled her up to her knees, and pushed his trunks down.

"Such a dirty whore." He said, spitting on the head of his cock. "That hot cunt of yours is already dripping, huh? Just wanting me to fuck it."

"Yes, Jason." She moaned. "Use my pussy. Make me your little whore."

"My dirty little slut." He slapped her ass, and then thrust into her, causing her to cry out.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, "Yes!"

"Is this what you wanted when you watched me in the shower, Allie? Did you want me pounding into you like this?"

"Yes." She groaned, pushing back against him.

"How bad did you want me?"

"So bad... Please, Jason, harder. I need you... I need you to fuck me harder."

"Mmm... such a little slut for your big brother's cock."

"Yes! I love my brother's cock. Feels so good inside me."

"Such a tight little cunt." He reached around and started rubbing her clit, causing her to cry out.

"Jason... I'm going to cum." She moaned. "Fuck don't stop."

"That's it, baby. Cum on my cock. Cum on your brother's cock." He pounded harder into her, and kept rubbing her clit until she came, crying out his name.

"On your knees." He said, slapping her ass again. She turned around, her tits still out of the cups of her bikini, and knelt before him.

"Do you want my cum?" He asked, stroking his cock in her face.

"Yes...I want it, Jason. Give me your cum."

"Where do you want it?"

"All over me." She moaned. "Over my face and my tits."

"How bad do you want it, sis?"

"Please, Jason. Please I want it."

"Stick out your tongue like a good little cum slut." He moaned, his free hand on her head. She moved in, and opened her mouth, her tongue out.

"Get ready, sis, here it comes." He moaned, and started to cum, the head of his cock on her tongue, and then pulling back, getting her face and tits.

"Mmm...fuck." He groaned. "You look so sexy like that, sis. Don't move." He grabbed his phone, and snapped a couple of pictures of her with her mouth still open, covered in his cum.

"Now swallow it, slut. Swallow my cum down." She did as she was told, and grinned at him.

"So good." She moaned. He lay back on the blanket, spent.

"Fuck." He said. "That was...wow."

"I agree." She grinned, pulling her bottoms back on, and fixing her top.

"I made a bit of a mess on you."

"Plenty of water to wash it off." She lay beside him.

"I can't wait to see what happens next..."