Lusting for Thirds

Story Info
Meeting a regular playmate for a hot evening of fun.
4.1k words
4.44
8.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there drinking and laughing like old friends without a care in the world. Sitting next to me on one side, my beautiful wife of almost 13 years. We have raised a family together and have gone through all the hills and valleys you expect as a couple. On the other side sat Elise, same age as my wife, traveled and as adventurous and teasing with a sexy French accent. Both ladies were stunning, my wife sporting some gorgeous 36c breast and legs that could stop you dead in your tracks but also squeeze the life out of you. Elise was blonder and a little smaller in her chest but sporting a nurses figure that you always wonder about in those scrubs. The three of us sat chatting about this and that with out a care in the world.

I made us all drinks and we laughed as we sat there drinking and talking, when out of the blue my sexy wife excused herself so that she could go to the powder room. In that moment Elise pounced on me like a lioness taking down her prey and she definitely aimed to devour me. Our lips touched and I could feel her tongue reach out to touch mine, I grabbed her and pulled in as I could feel her hands on my chest running down to my thighs as she kissed me. Hungry for more she straddled my lap gripping onto my thigh and instantly I felt the heat of her hunger, felt the wetness that was now soaking through my jeans.

After a short period of time, feeling her body pressed against mine, tasting her kiss and sucking each others tongues into our mouths. I could feel my wife Kay watching us, not saying a word but soaking up the sexual energies as this moment of lust unfolded in front of her. In that moment, my wife walked over and put her hand on my shoulder and said that she should let us have our fun. She leaned down and kissed me deeply and I could feel her fierce hunger as well in that kiss as she said she was going downstairs to the hotel bar for a drink and see what is going on down there. She wish us a good time and told me she loved me before turning to walk out the door. I barely had a moment to tell her that I loved her as well and wish her luck down stairs before Elise was back at trying to devour me and working her dress off to reveal a black neglige that clung to her body encasing her breasts.

A couple years earlier, my wife and I fully entered the swingers scene, we had enjoyed threesomes and foursomes and she quickly discovered that she liked watching me as I played and fucked another as much as I enjoyed watching her play with someone else as well. For me listening to her moan, seeing her bent over for another, or on top riding another mans cock makes my cock grow to steel like hardness. For my wife, she would get so wet and ravenous herself, as she would watch my cock slide down someone else's throat or listen as my thrusting caused someone to cum on my cock screaming out. Here we are today and my wife is leaving me to play with another while she fantasizes about what is happening while down at the bar having a drink. We both had hoped that she might find someone to indulge in her own sexy adventure that she could share with me.

Regardless of what we had hoped or planned, Elise had her own intentions. Tonight, that was sitting on my face and riding my tongue to multiple orgasms. Shortly after Kay had left the room, Elise was still hot on her target. She backed away only for a moment and that was to pull down her body suit freeing her beautiful breasts. Feeding me one nipple at a time I gripped and held on with my teeth and sucked those hot little nipples of hers, closing over the nipple and sucking that little nub triggering soft moans from Elise. " I need this so fucking bad" she cooed as she pushed her chest out and into my wanting mouth. My hands grabbed her ass and I pulled her into me as I kissed and sucked on each breast.

I could feel as she pulled at my shirt, starting to undo the buttons one by one trying to open my chest so she could rake her nails through my chest hair and stopping to pinch my own nipples. The heat that I felt grinding away on my thigh continued to get hotter and hotter with every movement of her hips. I moved my hands up her tense body, feeling shudders as I moved my hands along. I grabbed Elise by the back of the head and pulled her in for a deep kiss letting our tongues explore each others wildly. I grasp at the shoulder straps of her body suit and pulled them off her shoulder freeing her pearly white globes completely and soon her entire body was exposed allowing Elise to jump at that freedom. She moved from my lap and pushing me down on the bed, she turned and slowly mounted my upper body, lowering her glistening pussy to my eager and waiting mouth and tongue.

With both hands I grabbed at her soft ass and pulled her down to my face as I eagerly devoured the soft folds of her wet pussy. I buried my face and pushed my tongue in as far as I could, fucking her with my tongue. Trading between pushing my tongue in and nice long licks all along her eager wetness. After a moment of savoring every drop of her sweet nectar, I licked and sucked for all I could, soon exciting that firm little clit to reach out for attention too, I clamped my mouth on her beautiful clit and sucked hungrily and flicked my tongue against it pulling loud moans from Elise, soon she was grinding even Harder on my face and that only served to drive me to lick and suck her harder as well. She started to scream in the first of many orgasms that night. Hips bucking wildly on my face as she gripped my thighs, I could feel the tremors rocking her body as she continued to cum right there.

After a moment, she fell off me, unable to close her legs as she was cuming so hard her clit was too sensitive to close between those legs. Cool air rushed to my face as I grinned watching her moan and squirm on the bed. I rolled over and turned around so that I could lay on top of Elise, grabbing her close and pulling her in for a kiss, she reached around and kissed me deeply pushing her tongue into my mouth once again. I know that she could taste herself on my lips, only driving her more wild to kiss me harder. I laid on top of her, feeling her chest still grasping for large breaths of air, I could feel her feet inside my thighs as her legs were not opened around me, but bent up and she started to teasingly play with my cock with her toes. As we kissed, I could feel her using her feet to sandwich my hard cock between them slowly stroking me. My kisses stared to trail from her lips down her face to her neck, lightly biting her, after a moment I finally arrived back at her milky breasts and started to bite and suck on her nipples again.

I could feel her grip tighten on the back of my head, nails firmly holding my scalp as she pulled me into her breasts. After a moment we broke away in need of a drink, the energy in the room was thick with lust and desire. After she finished her water bottle, she pushed my back on the bed and quickly pounced on my still very hard cock. She grabbed me and started stroking me with one hand as the other pushed against my chest pushing me down. I soon found the soft wetness of Elise's skilled mouth taking me in fully swallowing my length. As she continued to suck my cock pushing me to the back of her throat as far as she could take it down, she continued to play with my balls, holding them firmly and pulling them away from my body. She would stop sucking to take turns to lick and suck each of my heavy balls into her mouth.

Once I was able to regain control from the onslaught of deep throating my cock and playing with my balls, I found that I had her soft ass in reach once again. Reaching over and running my hands over her ass, I quickly found that soft wet tunnel begging for attention. I slipped in a couple fingers quickly finding her G-spot, and gently circling around and massaging that spot, opening her thighs she began to grind on my hand. Before long she quickly positioning herself right over my face once again, looking at those delicate folds opening before me. Not one to pass using my tongue on a beautiful pussy, I started flicking her clit and quickly licked up at her wetness. As I ate her hot pussy and licked at her sweet nectars, she eagerly attacked my cock harder. Undoubtedly she could feel my heart beat she had me so engorged and needing to cum.

This time however, I had a wicked thought play across my mind and reached over for the wand I had set on the night table beside the bed. I knew that she would not hold out long once I started using that on her super sensitive clit. I put the head of the wand against her clit, switched on the implement of her impending orgasms. As soon as that vibrator screamed to life, I could feel her grip on my balls tighten, and the nails on her other hand dig into my thigh, stopping her with my cock buried down her throat and a moan that I could feel resonating through my engorged cock. She pulled off to let off a scream as a massive orgasm washed over her. I could hear the rush of her cum as she began to wash my face in her orgasm. She was cumming so hard that she was squirting right over my face. Her body we talked as rigid as a board her thighs now squeezing my head like a vice pinning that wand to her clit making the onslaught continue until she finally bucked off of me like someone shocked by electricity.

She lay on the bed moaning and writhing around, her hands gripping the sheets of the bed. Before I knew it she was jumping back on top of me kissing me, straddling my body and just grinding her beautifully wet pussy onto my cock. She kissed me deeply and with a hunger that can only be described as a primal animal. She reached down and grabbed my cock impaling herself with my shaft in one swift motion pushing straight in to the balls. She began to grind harder and harder. Rising up enough for my cock to almost slip out before she dropped back down again as if to stop something from getting away. Fast and hard she fucked her pussy on my cock, feeling her soft velvety grip hold me and squeeze me milking my cock. I could feel her grip tighten as her orgasm returned again with a warm wash over me, her nails digging into my chest. She sat up and screamed again, I surly thought at this point we would have someone from the hotel knocking on the door soon.

She leaned back throwing her head back, my cock held tightly in place locked inside her, right on the brink of cumming myself. I had to muster every last bit of will power to hold back, I wanted to save this load boiling within me. After a moment Elise dropped back down on my chest motionless. I soon began to hear that familiar soft warm Purr as she started to stroke my chest, she turned and started kissing on my neck and ears again. My hands running over her body, I could feel the tremors from after shocks of a shattering orgasm. I wanted nothing more than for my beautiful wife to have been able to see that. Oh how hot she would have been seeing that display of pure animal lust, hearing those screams and grunts.

Elise lifted up leaving my raging cock to spring free completely soaked from her delicious pussy, when suddenly I felt a hand grab at my cock and soon I was being sucked hard and fast. I could feel the tongue playing against my cock and feel the back of a familiar throat. I quickly looked down and found my sexy wife, sucking my cock and savoring the wetness that was Elise all over it. She had seen everything, at sometime during that wild fucking she must have come in, we were so lost in everything completely missing the sound of the key in the door and everything. Damn I wanted to know what she was thinking, how hot was she at that moment.

As my cock was devoured, Elise leaned over and began kissing me once again, I reached over and felt her soft mound, the heat coming off her body was intense, I easily slipped a couple fingers in once again to play with her sensitive g spot. I could feel her body move in response to my soft teasing, running my fingers over her hot love button quickly got her started again. About this time Kay released my cock and backed away, running her nails down my legs as she backed away to the chair in the corner. I know she loves to watch as I fuck someone and make them cum over and over, she loves to hear all the details of what happens if she isn't there to watch. To see photos and video if I can take them, capturing all the fun and carnal displays of heat and lust. I pictured her playing with her delicious pussy as she watched, giving her a show is just what I was going to do.

As she was no longer sucking every drop of Elise from my cock, Elise her self grabbed my cock, at this point it must have felt hot to the touch begging to release. Needing to shoot every drop of cum that was boiling deep within my heavy balls. She stroked my cock long and hard, working her kisses down my body until she engulfed my entire length once again allowing me to feel that warmth of her mouth and tongue again. This time however she seemed to just drool all over my cock. I could feel how wet she was getting my cock, and her grip on my cock was tightening as she stroked me harder. I wanted her pussy once again a pulled her on top of me to push my face in and taste her lust and desire that was now even more strong in her very fucked pussy having cum so many times and been so roughly abused by the bombardment of my cock slamming deep inside. I grabbed her as and once again buried my face in her quickly finding her firm clit and sucking it right in.

I lapped and sucked as hard as I could, all the while she sucked me equally as hard completely soaking my cock and stroking me while she sucked. This was drawing me so close to cumming, I could feel that precipice drawing near. I knew that I would not hold out for much longer with this mind blowing combination. This time she was going to make me scream as I came shooting blast after blast or hot thick cum into the air or into her mouth. I started fingering her harder as I sucked and licked at her clit, I hoped that I could distract her to draw out my own orgasm.

As I picked up the intensity of how I used those spots to beckon another orgasm, Elise simply gripped my cock tighter. Being so wet from her hot and hungry mouth engulfing my thick shaft, she stroked hard and hard and soon she was washed over in orgasm once again this time however she did not stop. She stroked my cock hard and fast as she screamed and moaned around my cock and at that moment I felt it. She had brought me to the edge and just as eagerly as I had she quickly pushed me hard over that edge. I could feel my balls tighten up as my entire body seized up and I couldn't hold it, I screamed myself this time. Screaming into her pussy as she was once again smothering me, I screamed hard I'm cumming. In that moment, I felt the head of my cock explode and thick white ropes of cum shot out hard and fast.

My cum covered her face as I released spurt after spurt of cum, I could feel the cum all over my midsection as I shot up in the air. Elise had backed away leaving me to shoot freely coating myself and the bed. She came once again as well coating my face in her warm wash once again, both bodies rigid from the violent release of that heated moment. Elise rolled off of me gasping for air as I was just as thirsty to breath once again. We lay there both taking deep heavy breaths, laying motionless for a moment only shocked by aftershocks of quick spasms to the body. I looked over to see my sexy wife, fingers deep in her own hot wet pussy bringing her self to a massive orgasm, I could see her eyes closed tightly, legs up on the arms of the chair giving her complete access to her heated folds. Her toes were curled up once again as I knew they always did when she was seized up in her own hard orgasm. Even as my jaw ached I wanted nothing more than to have her sit on my face and let me taste her every drop.

After a moment of heavy breathing I knew I was not done, my cock stood tall and hard as before, still pulsing with the beat of my hard. I stood off the bed, grabbed Elise by the legs and pulled her to the corner of the bed. She moaned and massaged her breasts knowing what was to come next. I point my cock right at the opening of her still spasming lips and in one quick thrust buried my cock to the base, my balls slapping the cleft of her ass. I began slowly drawing in and out savoring that hot silky squeeze that held on to my thrusting cock. My rhythm quickened as Elise began to moan, I could feel her clasp on me tighten as she was very quickly climaxing once again from the deep hard thrusts hitting deep inside. I held her legs up and slung over my shoulders, arms wrapped around them, driving my cock as deep as I could. A familiar feeling brought me out of a trance, realizing my sexy wife Kay was now behind me. I could feel the heat of her gorgeous breasts pressed agains my back. Her arms curled around under my arms as she slowly raked her nails over my chest while kissing the back of my neck.

"That's it baby, fuck her hard for me" she whispered in my ear. Driving me wild feeling her against me, hearing her encourage me to fuck Elise harder. I slammed into her spasming pussy harder and harder, making Elise moan loud once again, griping me tightly. The combination of these two women, sexy and hot as they are pushed me over the edge and I was once again feeling that tightening well up, exploding deep inside her heat. As My cock spasmed with every release, she squeezed my cock milking every drop from my tightened balls. After a moment, of deep milking and spasms, I slowly withdrew my cock completely coated with a combination of cum. As I backed away I was very quickly replaced by my wife. Fulfilling a fantasy of hers, she dropped down to her knees and grabbed Elise by the thighs, clamping her open mouth on her swollen lips glistening with her juices and the trace of my own milky cum starting to leak out.

The sight before me drew me to life once again, I had never before seen anything as hot and intense as the sight of my loving wife eagerly licking and sucking my cum from the freshly fucked pussy of another woman. She eagerly licked and sucked those flushed folds, a mixture of cum from myself and Elise shown on her face. I watched on and felt my member growing once again with the heat of the display before me. I dropped down to my knees and ran my hand down my wife's back and over her ass reaching beneath her to find her silky opening very clearly she was hot as can be. My beautiful vixen was so wet my fingers slipped right in causing her to moan right into Elise. Her lust driving actions once again had Elise cumming as she squirmed around on the bed.

I stood beside my wife and she quickly grabbed my cock and dove on my rigid length savoring the full mixture that coated me. Knowing my wife was sucking clean my cock from fucking another woman mixed with the amazing feeling of her eager sucking drove my eyes to the back of my head. She slowly sucked every inch of me, pulled off completely, lifting me up and running her tongue down my shaft and taking my balls into her mouth sucking on the them hard. My heart was racing with every skilled lick and sensation, I pulled my wife up and pushed her back on the bed right beside Elise and just as I had fucked her grabbed my wife's legs and up in the air presenting her hot wet lips I slammed my cock inside her fucking her with everything I had left. She reached her legs over my shoulders and crossing her ankles behind my head held on as she scream "Fuck me baby" I slammed deep into her with and absolute animal heat.

The world outside of that moment disappeared, the only thing that mattered right now was my being inside my sexy Kay. My need to have her, to feel her, and my hunger to fill her with my cum. I leaned over, pressing my face into her heavenly breast, taking a nipple into my mouth to suck on it and nip at the firm nub. I felt her familiar orgasm break and wash over her and she clamped down on me always driving me over the edge like nothing else can. Her tight hold almost immediately had me cumming deep inside her, my arms clamped around her thighs giving me even more position to slam inside her. Her orgasm intensified and I felt her body stiffen and her legs in all their slender beauty bearded down holding me there, not letting me go as she was over come with wave after wave of pure Ecstasy.

12