Lustopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He delivered this line with increasing volume before settling down, scanning his fellows for agreement and relaxing back into his chair and smiling.

"Discuss!"

The grey gentlemen laughed.

"I'm sure that may be true for some, but I like to think the best of people."

Sir Stephen smiled again and said, "OK, fine. How good are you at remembering lines? Do you remember that play?"

"I remember most of it", Becky replied confidently.

Sir Stephen stood up and handed her a fourth glass of champagne.

"Well, let's put it to the test."

Now, Becky hadn't studied this play for two years and Mr. Jones certainly hadn't asked her to revise it. But as she inexperiencedly gulped the champagne, she felt confident enough right now to wing any audition that was called upon her.

The next action caught her by surprise. Sir Stephen stood up and said, "Bring in Lorenzo! Act 2!"

A moment later a young, twenty something, muscular dark-haired man with long hair in ponytail, stripped to the waist, appeared on stage and stood among them. He looked more like a ballet dancer than an actor, wearing black tights and ballet shoes. A pirouette, a graceful bow to the audience and he was on the stage.

He was very handsome with high cheek bones and a sculptured look. The very essence of Romeo.

Sir Stephen ordered, "Becky, go up on stage with Lorenzo and be Juliet."

Becky stood up, removed her coat and walked onto the stage determined to give it her best. She looked at Lorenzo and there was a warmth in his eyes. She felt this would go well.

Lorenzo began,

"Ah, Juliet, if the measure of thy joy

Be heap'd like mine and that thy skill be more

To blazon it, then sweeten with thy breath

This neighbour air, and let rich music's tongue

Unfold the imagined happiness that both

Receive in either this encounter."

A pause, until Becky confidently recalled the scene and replied intently, and directly at the young man,

"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy.

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? That which we call a rose

By any other word would smell as sweet."

For a moment the two actors just locked eyes, oblivious to where they were. Instead of applause, or even an acknowledgement of carrying off the scene, there was nothing.

Becky turned and looked to Sir Stephen for feedback, but he and the grey men weren't even watching. They were talking in a huddle.

Disturbed by this negative response, Becky stepped down off the stage and sat next to Mr. Jones, throwing him a quizzical look.

"I'm not sure what's going on here."

Sir Stephen broke from the grey men and, realising she was looking for some kind of feedback, said,

"You clearly have the talent to join our Academy, Becky, but I fear now Mr. Jones has other duties and must leave us."

Becky was surprised and concerned.

Shay whispered, "I'm not allowed to stay now because I can't be part of the assessment, conflict of interest and all that. Bye for now, I'm sure it will be OK, and don't forget what I gave you if things get uncomfortable."

Becky was alone among strange men.

Chapter 4 - Performance

As the door closed behind Shay, she turned to Sir Stephen, "When is the Chekov piece?"

"Ha!" snorted Sir Stephen, "Fuck Chekov! The next piece is going to be a stimulating scenario where you perform unlike ever before to a wholly satisfied audience!"

The grey men laughed loudly in chorus.

Becky sensed a curious tension. Something wicked this way comes.

"Sir Stephen, what do I do now?"

Sir Stephen moved over to her and thrust a fifth glass of champagne into her hand.

"We know you can act, but can you be a team player?"

He turned away from her and looked over to the grey men.

They laughed and cheered, banging their glasses noisily on their table.

"We like to play a few party games now, to unwind from the acting and work on your social skills."

More appreciative noise from the table.

"First party game is 'Blind Man's Bluff'. You know this one Becky?"

"I do, but what relevance is it...?"

For an answer, Sir Stephen deftly removed his silk tie, whirled her round and tightly fastened it over her eyes.

Sir Stephen called out to Lorenzo, "Boy! Come here and make her ready!"

She heard Lorenzo reappear through the sound of his shoes on the stage boards. He led the blindfolded Becky to a settee where he gently set her down and then suddenly, kissed her full on the lips. She gasped and pushed her palms against his chest, but she'd drunk a bottle of champagne and his kiss was the best she had ever experienced. She lightly pushed her palms against his chest once more and then, relaxed and embraced him back.

The grey men went silent.

Lorenzo's kisses were sweet and warm and took her completely by surprise. In another scenario, he would have been someone she could have fallen for. This was not the audition she had expected.

She started to kiss him back. His cologne smelt very good and she found she was enjoying every moment. Instead of disgusting her, the silent audience was exciting her and making her heart race.

The kissing intensified and she felt his hands removing her blouse. He pulled her forwards and removed her bra with one swift movement. Then, he pushed her back onto the couch and started to remove her skirt. Now his warm hands were on her breasts, his skilful fingers bringing her nipples to hardness.

He kissed her lips intently and his tongue was dancing with hers. The sensation of having her nipples and mouth stimulated at once made Becky progressively breathless. After several minutes, she moved her mouth away from his and gasped. Then she pulled his head back to hers and continued the lusty embrace wrapping her legs around his waist.

Love locked, they maintained this position until he pulled away and his fingers slid under her knickers. He whipped them off, and she felt his curly black moustache on her labia. He was no tyro and before long he had swollen her, her wetness was dampening her inner thighs and she was rhythmically moaning.

Kissing, licking, sucking, champagne, this Italian Romeo, it all swirled around in her head and seemed to go on forever, but finally it was her body that determined the next move.

She was about to cum.

Her breathing was ragged, she was crying out, "Yes, Oh yes, yes!"

And then it happened. The convulsions in her sex built up and exploded sending a cascade into Lorenzo's face.

Becky, heart racing, lungs pumping, fell back and relaxed deep into the couch to recover her senses. She couldn't see what was happening, but Lorenzo turned to the observers with a soaking face, ran his hand over it to wipe it, then sucked his fingers dry one by one. Then he turned and sent an appreciative raised thumb to the audience.

Becky's keen ears did hear the grey men's appreciative comments as they drew their chairs closer. This made her heart start racing again.

Becky's next sensation was Lorenzo's hard cock sliding up and down her labia. Her pussy was relaxed from her orgasm and he slid easily inside her. As he did so, she gasped from the sensation. Then he slid even further and she realised he was much bigger than her previous lover.

The rhythm of his fucking was entrancing. This cock was filling her body, fusing her body to his. She held on tightly and let him do whatever he wanted. She knew it would bring her to another delicious climax. She was being fucked hard, but totally relaxed and dreamy now.

And his mouth found her mouth again with another passionate feral kiss, it seemed the sweetest sexual union. With his lively hips driving his cock so deep inside her, Becky came again, this time the force of her quivering muscles pushing his cock right out of her.

He stood up so that the audience could watch her blindfold moaning, her bucking hips and her swollen lips pulsing.

Lorenzo moved back to the couch. He removed her blindfold and gazed into her eyes. Now the gentle eyes were lustful and he took his swollen cock in his right hand and pulled at it roughly. With a wild groan, he came all over her chest in hot white threads. Regaining his breath, he pressed his palms to her breasts and slowly massaged his cum all over her nipples, breasts and belly.

Satisfied with his work, he bent down to kiss her gently on the lips. She began to respond, but he suddenly broke away and stood up.

Turning to Sir Stephen, he said, "She is ready for you now."

And he was gone. It slowly dawned that this was just the prelude.

Chapter 5 - Ordeal

She heard him approach. He was breathing heavily and sounded very turned on. His hands roughly moved her legs and turned her naked body by the hips towards him. Spreading her legs with his hands on her ankles, Sir Stephen commanded, "Caress yourself!"

Becky was still relaxed after Lorenzo's lovemaking.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Play with yourself. Indulge us both!"

A grey man coughed sitting close by.

"Apologies, indulge all of us." said Sir Stephen

"Before we start, please can I go to the ladies' room? I've had so much champagne."

"Really?" Sir Stephen sighed. "So be it, but don't be long"

Becky sprang up, blinking into the stage lights. The grey men were now all sitting naked with erect cocks and leering at her.

She grabbed her handbag and ran to the ladies' room.

Sitting on the lavatory peeing, her body felt still hot and drained from Lorenzo's lovemaking. For a moment she sat reliving what had just happened, but then she remembered what she was doing there. Rummaging through her bag she found the mini recorder that Mr. Jones had passed to her. Its mechanics were fairly simple and she made sure the record button was on before dropping it deep into her bag. She pulled some toilet paper off its roll and wiped herself. It stuck to her lips which were much wetter than she realised.

The wetness there was also Lorenzo's work and Sir Stephen certainly should not benefit from it, she decided. She dried herself completely, wiped Lorenzo's sticky cum off her chest as best she could, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and went back to face Sir Stephen.

Re-entering the room, Becky casually placed the handbag in the corner of a couch and walked sheepishly towards Sir Stephen.

Sir Stephen commanded, "Come here, Becky."

"I am here."

"Kneel."

She did so.

He stood in front of her and stripped out of his smoking jacket and pants. He set his legs astride her, roused his swollen cock and lowered his thighs closer to her mouth.

"Now, what am I to do with you, Becky, hmmm?"

He was now stroking his cock so close to her mouth that she could smell his cologne, his muskiness and his heat.

"I imagine, Sir Stephen, that you will fuck me in whatever way delights you and that your friends will all join in. Afterwards, I hope you will then tell me that I can join your Academy."

Sir Stephen laughed, "I like your directness, but yes, that is about the crux of what we're doing here. Does that appeal to you?"

"Well, Sir Stephen, if that's what it takes to join your Academy then that is what I have to do."

"Good girl", he purred, "It looks like we have an understanding."

Becky stayed on her knees as Sir Stephen approached even closer and taking her long blonde hair in the grip of his left hand, ran his cock over her mouth. It was bigger than she had expected and she abstractly wondered whether men in powerful positions all had larger cocks?

He grunted and pushed the tip between her lips. Becky's mouth opened softly and she took in what she could. She took the head, wet with saliva, and started to bob along the length of it until he pushed energetically and she gagged. She gasped as it sprang out of her mouth trailing her spit. She looked up and asked him, "Do you want to cum in my mouth, Sir Stephen?"

"Oh, I think we can be a bit more ambitious than that. You have so many delightful holes. Lie on that couch!"

Becky got up and went over to the couch. She lay down on her back and hoped that her handbag would not be disturbed by their movements.

Sir Stephen turned her over onto her stomach. She protested a little as he roughly spread her legs and rubbed his chubby hands over her pussy and anus. His foreplay was blunt and unimaginative but Becky quickly realised he was not looking to stimulate her like Lorenzo, but to give a show of power to the grey men jerking behind him.

A slick wet finger entered her anus and gave her a sharp pain.

She gasped, but then, after a series of slow angled probes, it became more tolerable and less painful.

She shut her eyes and gasped.

He pressed his cock head against the widened opening, and spitting on it, drove his thick phallus inside her and started to thrust aggressively.

Becky had not anticipated this. Her lover Pierce told her she had the most beautiful cunt. Why would Sir Stephen not take her beautiful cunt instead? The shock was an immediate painful heat as he drove deep inside her. Soon she cried out, gasped for air and shouted loudly. Before very long, she heard his guttural grunting,

"Take it you bitch!"

"You anal slut!"

"Stagewhore!"

He was fucking her so roughly now that Becky thought she could be hurt. She was about to pull away and fight him, when she felt him go stiff and her thighs warmed up with the white heat of his sperm deep inside her.

That happened quickly. She heard his grunting and felt the weight of his body on top of her recovering. After a minute, he withdrew his flaccid cock and moved away.

Becky felt his cum dripping between her legs. She heard the grey men gasping with lust as they watched.

They fell upon her like wolves on a deer brought down by the pack leader.

They pulled her around by wrists and ankles to make her accessible to their personal assaults. Several, wanting her in different ways at the same time, caused some painful twists and contortions. When their movements subsided, she had stiff cocks pushing into her mouth, ass and pussy at the same time.

Hands kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples, but not with Lorenzo's skills. Whipping her mouth off the embedded cock to grab some air, the offended grey man thrust it back in and pulled her head roughly all the way down to his cock root. This was such an unpleasant sensation to Becky that she gagged heavily and spat it out gasping for air. This in turn, was such a stimulant for the grey man that he thrust it back down her throat and came almost instantly, with a long groan. He held her head close while his semen pulsed into her throat, then fell back onto the couch and took no further part.

For a split second Becky had been tempted to drive her teeth through the offending object. But sense prevailed, and she reacted by spitting out his cum loudly. Most landed on her breasts prompting the remaining grey men inside her to pin her down and fuck her with increased lust.

They took her by ankles and wrists fucking her mouth and pussy simultaneously.

Becky cried out as they went at it again, harder and harder now, rag-dolling her over the couch and breathing progressively heavier. Finally, they both grunted out loudly and came inside her.

One grey man lolled back on the couch, legs apart and cock still glistening with his cum. The other hastily stood up and removed the full condom from his cock. Condom? She hadn't even noticed. Probably a family man who shouldn't have been there.

Moments later, Sir Stephen reappeared from the shadows.

"Well now, Becky, how was it for you?"

Becky felt totally used and abused by these corrupt men and was raging inside. Her only thought now was what an utter shit Sir Stephen and his friends were, but she composed herself reasoning that now was not the time for retribution. The anger and loathing subsided and she said, "So, Sir Stephen," Did I do?"

"Do? What do you mean?"

"Well now that you and your friends have had me, are you feeling well enough disposed to me to let me join your Academy?"

Sir Stephen replied, "We'll see about that Becky. I have many friends that would probably like to enjoy you like we have just done. I think you'd have to convince them that you can satisfy them too. This was an initiation, and I have priority clients who like to enjoy new students. But they will only support me if I share what I have with them."

"So, I'm expected to fuck some more random old men to ensure my professional career?"

Sir Stephen raised his eyebrows, tapped his wine glass and turned towards her. "Well, yes. That's how the system works."

"What happens if I'm not prepared to play along?"

Sir Stephen sighed and replied, "Becky, this is the only way it ever worked. You give yourself up to become a low step on the ladder. Play along, and you climb higher."

Becky walked naked over to Sir Stephen,

"I'll call you in the morning."

Sir Stephen grinned and lightly slapped her bare backside.

With that, she picked up her handbag from the couch, cleaned herself up as best she could in the ladies' room, dressed and left the building.

A taxi took her back to her hotel.

Chapter 6 - Aftermath

Returning to her room, she phoned Shay.

He picked up, "Hello?

"You utter, utter shit! You knew what would happen!"

"Becky? What the fuck happened?"

"They just did what they wanted to me and you set it up, you pathetic pimp!"

"What?"

"You deliberately whored me out to them!"

"What are you talking about?

Becky told Shay slowly and deliberately, all the events of the afternoon. Throughout the telling, Shay groaned softly, and though Becky couldn't see it, his eyes welled up.

It took Shay a full, fifteen minutes to persuade Becky that he was not a co-conspirator.

He said, "I had no idea the recruitment process was so out of control. I'm so sorry I let you down and led you into this. This is probably a Police matter now and, believe me, even though I didn't know how messed up they are, I'm surely going to be personally implicated."

"I've always wanted the best for you, Becky, but I can clearly see I've been grossly negligent. Do you want to go to the Police Station and report it? We'll need good evidence though. Did you get a recording?"

Becky checked the recorder in her bag. The recording light was still on.

"Looks like."

"Good, good, would you come up to my room with it?"

Becky went to Shay's room and knocked.

Shay nervously opened the door, staring at his feet.

"I'm so sorry, Becky,"

Becky moved past him and thrust the device into his hand.

"Are you sure you want to hear it again?"

"Yes, play it."

Shay connected the recorder to the laptop. The sound quality was good and they replayed the whole ritual. Shay fidgeted uneasily listening to the recording and occasionally closed his eyes.

Becky was silent but listened intensely. The loudest parts of the recording were her moans as the six men took her. But her conversations with Sir Stephen were crystal clear.

"I imagine, Sir Stephen, that you will fuck me in whatever way delights you and that your friends will all join in. Afterwards, I hope you will then tell me that I can join your Academy."

"I like your directness, but yes, that is about the crux of what we're doing here. Does that appeal to you?"

"Well, Sir Stephen, if that's what it takes to join your Academy then that is what I have to do."

"Good girl."

"It looks like we have an understanding."

Shay turned off the recording. He looked into Becky's eyes.

"This would put him in jail. Believe me, I had no idea they were so out of control. I thought you might have to deal with frisky hands, but what happened to you needs justice. If you like, I'll call the Police now and we'll tell them everything."