Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As for Janice," he added, now that I've seen her up close and got to know, I wouldn't kick her out of bed if I got the opportunity. She does come across as a very lusty fun-loving kind of person."

"I bet," Sarah chuckled, "So you're attracted to her even though she's about ten years older?" Sarah asked redundantly.

"I've heard that women become more self-assured, less restrained and hornier as they get older," he commented cheekily.

"You would like to fuck her then?" Sarah asked crassly.

"Hon, I've never thought like that about her. She's my boss' wife after all. She's not just any wife. She's my boss's wife, which is one more reason why every fibre of my being says it would be wrong to have sex with her."

Sarah was not going to deterred. "But they are inviting us into their relationship, Jim, and into the relationships of other couples we don't even know yet."

Jim recognized a trap when he saw one. He had to be careful or he could spring it. "I love you too much to cheat on you. And I will not help someone else cheat on their partner."

Jim was speaking the truth and Sarah knew it. Their relationship was absolutely solid. She had nothing to fear from his attraction to other women. After all, she too had come across men who she had been physically attracted to but had never contemplated cheating on Jim. Their relationship was too good and too valuable to her to be tossed away on a sexual lark.

"Does the idea of having a woman other than me in your bed appeal to you?" she asked boldly, "provided I was okay with it?"

By this point, Jim was worried that he might be walking into a minefield instead of a trap. She wasn't the jealous type, but still, she was a woman, a wife and the mother of his child. Sarah had a vested interest in their relationship. Sarah would never take kindly to someone messing with her family or her marriage.

Sarah could see the worry in his face. "Be honest," she urged, "I know you love me. I know I'm the only woman who you truly love just as you're the only man I truly love. I know you are faithful but I also know you well enough to recognize your attraction to other women."

"Wives don't want to hear that other women attract their husbands," Jim countered. "Men are more sanguine about other men's attraction to their wives. Some husbands even like the fact that he has an attractive wife. It's an ego booster. It's okay for another man look at his attractive wife, but something else again to touch her."

"According to the Johnsons, our profiles suggest we are not adverse to sexual relationships outside of our marriage."

Jim sighed. It was time to bite the bullet. "Okay, I'll stick my head out so you can chop it off."

"I'm not going to do that, hon," she assured him, "I promise. Besides," she continued, giggling, "I haven't been able to find a store that the sells the guillotine."

"Very funny," he answered dryly. He took a deep breath. "First, and I know I'm repeating myself, you really are the only woman I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm also a guy. I can't help who I am. I do find myself attracted to other women." Then he quickly added, "But I've never cheated on you, ever."

"So, if the conditions were right," Sarah reasoned, "you wouldn't mind trying out, for example, some one like Janice. Right?"

"If I were single and she was not my boss's wife, sure. Why not?" He regretted the last two words almost immediately because they sounded so cavalier. But Sarah didn't react. So he soldiered on. "Yeah, sure, I'd have a go at her and a few others I've come across over the years. But I'm not single. I'm married to you the woman I love. She is my boss' wife, it's really weird because it's taboo."

"If she is willing, and Bob is okay with it and if I gave you permission, would you then consider it?" she asked.

Jim became wary again. "I'm not sure I would do it," Jim answered carefully. "Having an affair can consume money, time and energy. You are always my priority, no matter how appealing another woman might be."

"I appreciate that, dear," his wife said, "but you didn't answer my question. Let me rephrase the question," she said. "Hypothetically speaking, would you have sex with Janice if there were no obstacles from me or Bob?"

He hesitated briefly. "Okay, yes, is that what you want to know, Sarah?" Whatever you call it, new, fresh, or strange pussy tends to fuel the libido. There's also something to be said for older experienced pussy." Then he blushed.

Sarah pressed further. "Consider this then, my dear husband. If we join their sex club, your boss, or any other man in his club, would be able to avail himself of my body. He would have the opportunity enjoy himself between my legs, a place where no other man has been since we first started dating, the same place which gestated our child. Just picture that for a moment, Jim, sharing me with other men, letting them fuck the living daylights out of me and dumping his alien sperm in the place that has been exclusively yours for more than ten years. What do you think of that?"

'Whoa,' Jim thought, 'boy, is she getting graphic!' But he kept his silence, letting her do all the talking for now.

"Most of all, Jim," she continued, "how are going to react when you see me enjoying myself in the arms of another man as he makes me cum on his cock? Tell me if you're okay with that?"

Jim could tell that she was getting worked up. "Yes, Jim," she continued, "I get excited at the thought of men admiring my body and lusting after me. I admit it, Jim. I love sex. Generally, I like men. Any man with decent lovemaking skills could probably satisfy my hunger for sex. But my heart and soul are, and will always be, yours because I love you and no other. But are you really willing to share my body with other men? Can you handle that? Once that door is open, it can't be shut. You know that, don't you."

So Jim visualized his wife in another man's arms. The face he was putting on him was Bob's. He visualized his boss defiling his wife's uterus with his rampant cock and filling her womb with his foreign semen. He felt the heat rise in his body and the blood rush to his cock. He could not deny that the thought of her having sex with another man was turning him on!

Sarah watched the bulge in his pants visibly swell. "Is that your answer?" she asked. The tone of her voice was neither mocking nor angry.

Turnaround was fair play as far as Jim was concerned. He answered her question with a simple question. "Are you wet?"

She blushed. He was being honest so she had to be too. "Yes," she whispered.

"And how are you going to react when you see a woman wrap her arms and legs around, me kissing lustily, and pushing herself against as bury my hard meat into her? How are you going to react as I make her cum and dump my load as deep as Ican into her? Can you handle that? Will you be jealous?" Jim asked.

"Maybe a little," she replied softly, "but I think I can handle it as long as you come back to me."

"Deal," he said.

With that one word, the couple had agreed to step into the world swinging, or so they thought. In that moment, they forgot about Bob's comment concerning 'closet libertines' and 'unusual challenges.

* * *

Over the next few days, the couple researched the Internet to learn as much as possible about the swinger lifestyle. They obtained information about swingers clubs and learned that two of them where within an hour's drive of their home. They were particularly interested in swinger stories that purported to be descriptions of real experiences. They tried to imagine themselves in scenarios where they faced situations like those that were described in the stories.

The more Sarah learned, the more she realized that displaying body her herself to other men was a much bigger turn-on than even she expected. She learned that such a person was called an exhibitionist. When she told Jim, he had replied that she always teased him with her body and that her success rate, measured in terms of hard-ons was very high. He assured her that he would not object if she flaunted her body in front of other other men. The more other men desired her, the more he desired her too.

As they continued to talk, Sarah and Jim admitted to each other that the thought of having sex with someone new, just for the fun of it, was wickedly exciting. Just talking about straying outside their marriage with the other's permission fuelled their erotic imaginations and their sexual excitement and led to the most passionate sex they had had for a very long time, at least since her pregnancy.

Another discussion about the secret sex club took place two days later.

Jim said, "I just thought of something."

"What, hon?"

"You and I know our likes and dislikes, but when you're having sex with someone outside our marriage, you may be asked to do things you don't want to or like to do. You might even be confronted by something that you never thought of," Jim speculated.

Sarah thought for a moment and then answered. "As for the first part of your question, everything we agree to has to be based on consent. Consent implies I don't have to do anything that I don't like or want to do. As for things I've never thought of, well, that's a bridge I'll when I get there. Don't forget. I'll always have the right to say no," she concluded.

As the day of their next meeting with the Johnsons approached, Sarah and Jim became both more nervous and more excited wondering what the future would hold. Up to now, a sexual relationship with another couple had been just talk and something they could only imagine. Did they really know what it would be like once they put their bodies on the line, so to speak, and engaged in real sex with people like Janice and Bob?

If the fantasy was such a turn-on, they wondered, could the reality turn out to be a disappointment? Sometimes, they were plagued by doubts and fears. Other times, they could hardly wait to experience the excitement of the swinging life. Although they could have cancelled the meeting without recrimination, in the end, they decided to at least try it and see how far they would actually go. Quitting was always an option. The most important agreement the couple made to each other was that, if one of them wanted to back out, then other would back out too.

* * *

The fateful day had arrived. Sarah stopped over at Jim's office first. She made a brief call to her widowed mother, who had agreed to pick up her grand-daughter and take care of her for the evening. Once that duty was performed, the couple made their way to Bob's office. Sarah and Jim expected the Johnsons to make another pitch and agreed between themselves to keep an open mind.

As they walked into Bob Johnson's office, they saw Janice arrive too. Bob was ready to go. The two couples headed straight to the underground parking lot, got into their respective cars and headed for the restaurant.

When the two couples arrived at the restaurant, they were led to the table that Bob had reserved for them. It was located in a niche at the back of the restaurant. It would give the two couples some measure of privacy against the prying eyes and ears of other customers. The lights were dimmed while the niche's thick wood muffled the sound from the rest of the restaurant. Given the usual noise of a restaurant, anything said in the niche could not be heard by other customers.

Bob urged his wife to sit on the inside. However, he did not follow her. Instead, he nudged Jim to sit beside her. Meanwhile, Sarah sat opposite Janice while Bob took his place beside her.

The two couples made their orders and began with small talk until their meals arrived. Bob asked for the bottle to be left behind, telling the waiter not to disturb them until they called him. Once the waiter was out earshot, Bob asked them how they were feeling.

"Extremely nervous," Jim said. "We still reserve the right to decide how far we'll go." Sarah wife nodded silently in agreement.

"It's understandable," Bob said. "Nevertheless, you're here and that's a start. So I have to be careful not to scare you off," he said candidly.

Bob took a deep breath and continued. "Is it fair to say that you've reached a point in your lives where you want to do something more, something different in your lives outside of and in addition to your family and your careers?"

Jim glanced at Sarah and then said. "Yeah, you're right. Don't get us wrong. We love our jobs, our family and our lives, not to mention each other. But you have planted ideas in our minds to do something more exciting, but we really don't have much idea what that something is."

Jim then went on to explain what he and Sarah had discussed since the last time they spoke on the matter of the secret sex club. He reminded Janice and Bob, that they still had questions that needed to be answered, especially the one about 'unusual challenges'.

Both Sarah and Jim were so obviously nervous that Janice smiled at them and said, "Relax," she said. "We are not interested in making you do anything, but we do want to explain what LLP does." As she said this, her hand slid along his thigh until it reached his cock. Her touch caused his cock to stir. No woman had touched him there since he and Sarah started dating. It's a little about swinging but it's also more about business."

When Jim looked at Sarah, he saw the look of surprise on his wife's face. At first, he thought it was because of what Janice had just said. But as he looked at his wife, he could see that Bob's arm was under the table. Its motion told him that his boss was playing hanky-panky with Sarah.

Janice must have understood what was going because she out her hand on his crotch, squeezing his manhood and waking it up. At the very least, he guessed, his boss had his hand's on his wife's thigh, but if he was being as aggressive as Janice, then his hand was likely stroking Sarah's pussy.

In the office, such forwardness would have been seen as sexual harassment. Bob would have been faced legal and ethical career-ending consequences. But they were no longer in the office.

Jim managed to ask him about the ethics of his plan to have them join their secret sex club.

"In the office," Bob continued to explain, "we want our staff to focus on their jobs. This is why we pay better than most other law firms and why we encourage our employees to have a life outside their employment, especially with family and friends. Happy lawyers and happy employees leads to better productivity for us and better quality services for out clients. It is also why sexual harassment is not tolerated and can result in dismissal."

While Bob was saying all of this, his fingers remained active around Sarah's private parts. Sarah shivered. He could feel the warm vaginal juices leaking from her. She had to suppress an audible moan for fear that other in the restaurant might hear her. She didn't really have to worry because Bob had chosen the table's location for its privacy very well. Jim noticed and knew his wife well enough to understand what his boss was doing to her.

"Obviously, sexual harassment laws don't apply when the parties involved are away from the office and are willing participants," Bob explained and added, "just like we're doing now."

Sarah moaned again. Bob smiled at her, knowing that the attention he was giving her underneath the table was achieving the desired results.

On the other side of the table, Janice had squeezing her hand on the bulge inside Jim's pants. From the pained expression in his face, she could Jim was uncomfortable. She guessed that his swelling cock was trapped in the fly of his underwear. He didn't have enough room in the confines of his pants to allow his cock to lengthen without encumbrance. There was only one way to overcome that problem. Janice undid Jim's belt and partially pulled down zipper. Then she slipped her hand into his underwear. The tip of growing cock was caught in the folds of his fly. She gently pulled it free from its confinement.

A look of relief passed across Jim's face once his cock was fully released from its uncomfortable confinement. Janice then wrapped her warm hand around his. Just the touch was enough for Jim's penis to become fully erect. She then started stroking it up and down. Jim squirmed and had to stifle a moan.

The Johnsons exchanged glances with each other signalling their success. Notably, neither Sarah nor Jim had raised any objection or attempted to remove the roaming hands. Quite to the contrary, the expression on their faces showed that the younger couple were enjoying the attention they were receiving from the older couple.

"I suppose you are swingers," Jim managed to say as he struggled to control his own excitement.

"You could say that, I suppose," Bob replied, "as we allow each other the luxury of enjoying sex with others, but you don't need to join the LLP for that." When he saw their questioning look, he explained further. Yes, our club members may swap on occasion but that's a private decision made between couples. However, exchanging spouses is not the purpose of our secret sex club. What makes the LLP unique is its special assignments."

"Special assignments?" Jim asked. "And that reminds me," Jim added, when we spoke to you last, you said we were closet libertines and were the type to accept unusual challenges. What did you mean?"

Bob smiled. "By calling you closet libertines, I meant that there is much more to your sexual nature than you realize. The tests indicated you two have a wilder side. It just needs to be brought out. Right now, you're barely opening the door to the full extent of your sexual beings. As for the unusual challenges, those are connected to the special assignments that you may occasionally receive from the LLP. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm going to postpone talking about that until later. You're not quite ready to hear about that. At this point, what you need to decide is whether or not you are ready and willing to make the next step."

"And that is?" asked Jim.

"Your willingness to share your partner with other other people, specifically with Janice and me, in this case, a classic swap. If not, it all ends here and now."

Both Sarah and Jim were bursting with questions, but Bob cut them off, "Enough for now," he declared, "all your questions will be answered in due course. Let's finish our meal. Then we would like to invite you to our house for, shall we say, an apéritif."

Sarah and Jim glanced at each other. They knew what he really meant. The Johnsons were asking them to swap spouses with them. It was now or never. Both felt the thrill of a forbidden extra-marital adventure but, at the same time, nervous tension flew as butterflies through their stomachs. They shrugged at each other, knowing that one or the other could still back out. Instead, they agreed to follow the Johnsons in their car.

"Sarah?" Jim questioned.

"Okay," she said although her mouth felt as dry as a bone. "We can quit at any point, right?"

"Good" exclaimed Bob, "and yes." He was obviously delighted. In that case, Bob added, "Sarah, be so kind as dress yourself in the same manner as my wife."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, go to the ladies' room and remove your bra and panties."

As Jim had been too shy to explore Janice visually and tactilely despite what she was doing to him, this information came as surprised to him. He looked at Janice more closely and noted the motions of breasts offered proof that she wore no bra. Sarah had been too occupied by Bob's hand to focus in the man's wife.

Meanwhile, using his fingers, Bob had succeeded in exciting Sarah to the point where her pussy had begun to moisten. She had never allowed another man touch her there even since she first met Jim. So the experience was both strange and exciting. She had never gone out in public without wearing her panty and a bra, Now her husband's boss was asking her to do exactly that! And the idea of complying to his demand excited her!