Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 03

Story Info
The Johnsons initiate his employee and his wife.
7.7k words
4.58
8.1k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Chapter 3 Their First Foray

As the two cars pulled in front of the Johnsons' home. Sarah and Jim could see that they lived in a mansion. However, this was no surprise. Jim had learned that Bob had inherited a large amount of money from his parents who had died in a car accident when he was in his early 30s. Bob had invested his inheritance in hi-tech and clean energy stocks which made him a very wealthy man. But he was not one to live off his wealth in idleness. He had pursued his career as a corporate lawyer, eventually becoming one of the three senior managing partners which ran the law firm that included his name.

Johnson and his partners ran a law firm that was quite unusual. In their business model, they wanted their lawyers and other staff to live normal lives outside the law firm. They paid well. They would rather hire new staff than make existing staff work constant overtime. It meant their profit margin was lower than other law firms but this management team knew that their law firm's working conditions attracted some of the best talent in the legal profession. The cost of hiring more staff was offset by the quality of their work and enhanced JH&P's reputation.

The Johnsons gave the younger couple a very brief tour of the main parts of the house. Once, the two couples had arrived at the Johnson household, Bob was not the least bit shy about groping Sarah. Noting that his wife had made no effort to discourage him, Jim returned the favour by squeezing Janice's ass. He timed it so that Sarah could see what he was doing. I wanted to see her reaction. She raised no objection. At least for now, she was still willing to proceed with this adventure.

Bob led them to what he called their 'playroom.' Although Bob had never mentioned whether or not the secret sex club had sex parties, Sarah and Jim both thought of this room was a probable location for the LLP's group sexual activities. It had two queen size beds. As the Johnson's had not yet mentioned how many couples were members of the LLP, they guessed that the Johnson mansion probably had more rooms for more couples. Both, however, were giving free reign to their imaginations. The truth was that they really did not know.

Although they were not sure about what 'special assignments' meant, in their minds, Sarah and Jim still thought that they were about to a big step into the world of swinging. So far, nothing had discouraged them from thinking otherwise.

Jim looked at his wife with a look that asked if was still ready to continue. She nodded her willingness to cross the threshold, literally in the case of the room and figuratively in the case of their sex lives.

"Let's go to one of the beds," Janice suggested to Jim. "I've been teasing you, now I should do the right thing and give you some relief. Take your pants and underwear off and sit down."

Jim sat on the end of the bed and glanced at Sarah. He was now certain that his wife intended to have sex with his boss. She looked at him, not out of anger or anxiety, or even reluctance, but out of curiosity, fascination, and, he could tell from the sparkle in her eyes, from excitement. She gave him a wan smile nodded slightly, once again signalling her willingness to begin this new adventure. For Sarah, something inside her being was compelling her to debauch herself.

Sarah watched as Bob removed his pants and revealed the hard muscle which wanted to pierce her married womanhood. He sat on one of the beds and signalled to her to join him. As she stepped towards Jim's boss, she felt a sense of a detachment as if her body had taken over her mind.

Bob directed Sarah to sit on the end of the other bed. His eyes closely watched every step of her womanly movement. Anticipation of what would soon happen grew within him. Her easy compliance with his direction was somewhat surprising even to him. She was normally a strong, independently minded woman although her psychological profile had also revealed a very different side of her.

Meanwhile, Janice took the initiative. She realized that Jim was hesitant and waiting to see what his wife would do. She removed her blouse to reveal her ample breasts. They were larger than Sarah's and sagged a little. But they were still attractive and had caught Jim's eyes.

"Suck on my nipples," she told Jim. It sounded like a demand but it was more like an expression of desire.

It was a fairly harmless request but Jim looked at his wife again anyway to see how she would react to seeing her husband nurse on another woman's tit. But their was no reaction. He took one of Janice's long nipples in his mouth and began to suck it. Then on her urging, he switched to the other one.

As he switched back and forth while Janice's warm hand grasped his cock and began to stroke it. Although it had shrivelled a little because of his concern about Sarah's reaction, nature soon took over. His penis sprang back to life. It wasn't just any pussy, it was strange pussy.

Janice leaned toward him and gave him a wet passionate kiss. She quickly glanced at Sarah again but she was too busy with Bob to notice what her own husband was doing with Janice.

Janice dropped to her knees and the took Jim's erection in her mouth. As her mouth went up and down, it seemed to stiffen even more. Janice had a very skilful mouth and knew how to use it on his rock-hard. Jim sighed with pleasure as she began to lick and sucks. He put his hands on her head to encourage her. He wanted her to take him deeper was restrained himself because he knew his own wife had once strongly objected to taking his cock down her throat.

Sarah turned her head to watch her husband. She was mesmerized by the sight of another woman sucking and licking her husband's cock. She seemed to be very good at it because Jim seemed lost to the sensations his boss' wife was giving him.

'So that's how he looks like when I'm fellating him,' she thought. She had done this for him on rare occasions but only as treat and always as a type of foreplay. She remembered that it was difficult to see his face while she was giving him a blow job. The best that she could manage was to roll up her eyes when she had his cock in her mouth. But this time, she was a spectator, a voyeur with an unobstructed view of Janice sucking and licking his cock. Now she could see his expressions as the woman pleasured him with her mouth. He obviously enjoyed what Janice was doing to him.

Then Sarah saw Janice do what she had never done herself. The older woman took her husband's cock down her hot wet throat!

He actively began fucking her oral cavity. He was too deep in his enjoyment to wonder what Sarah was doing. She was amazed that a woman could perform such feat. She could see surprise flash across his face but at what Janice had just done, but surprise was quickly replaced by a look that he was in heaven.

Jim almost seemed to be paralyzed by the sensations he was receiving from his boss' wife. Sarah had never deep-throated Jim because she was afraid of choking. Except for the slight rolling of his head, the sporadic closing of his eyes and the occasional gasp, he tried to keep the rest of his body still so that Janice could continue pleasuring him without interruption. What he really wanted to do was pump his cock in her throat as if it were a vagina.

As Sarah wanted Janice give Jim a blow job, she told herself that she should be jealous, but instead, she found the sight to be unbelievably erotic. She was even pleased that Jim was benefitting from the older woman's obviously skilful attention. Instead of feeling jealous or resentful, she took a mental note of Janice's technique.

While Sarah was watching Janice perform oral sex on her husband, Bob was keeping his eye on Sarah's reaction to the performance of the other couple. Psychological tests were not fool proof and so he was somewhat concerned that jealously could still raise its ugly head. He was relieved to see that Sarah was almost fixated on the erotic spectacle in front of her on the other bed. She was fascinated.

"Janice is very good at cock sucking," Bob said in praise of his fellating wife. "You're not jealous, are you?" he asked. "Seeing another woman sexually pleasuring your man in this way?"

"Maybe I should be," she replied, "but I'm not."

Sarah still kept her eyes on Janice and Jim. She marvelled at the woman's ability to take his entire cock down her throat until her nose was in his pubic hair. Janice had begun to fondle Jim's balls at the same time as her mouth slid up and down his rod. Sarah knew this was an absolute turn-on for her husband. His sighs and groans proved it.

"I'm getting very close," Jim warned Janice.

Janice lifted her mouth off Jim's cock and replied, "Go ahead," she urged. "I want to taste your cum and swallow it. It will make you last longer later, lover boy," she added.

That was too much for Jim. He grunted and then released his semen down her throat. The motion of Janice's throat told Sarah that she was actively swallowing Jim's cum. When Janice finally lifted her mouth off Jim's cock, she looked at Sarah, licked her lips, smiled and told her how delicious he tasted.

Sarah was amazed. To be sure, she had given Jim oral pleasure, but usually as foreplay for the main event. Occasionally, she would let him cum in her mouth, but she would always spit it out afterwards. Not Janice, she not only deep-throated him, she swallowed his entire cock and obviously took pleasure in a job well done.

Thinking about it, Sara recalled that her husband's cum had a unique taste but old inhibitions had discouraged further experimentation. She had always thought a proper wife wouldn't or shouldn't do such a thing. Now she wasn't so sure. Now she was annoyed with herself that she had not been the first to give her husband the pleasure of deep-throating. She promised herself to do better next time, to be less inhibited. She wanted to please and pleasure her man. She was not going to allow some other woman be better than her in the sexual arts.

Once Janice and Jim were finished, Bob turned to Jim. "Give yourself a chance to recharge. Stay where you are and observe."

Turning back to Sarah, he said, "Now it's your turn, Sarah. My wife just gave your husband a terrific blow job. "Now it's our turn to give them a show. So, take off your clothes. Show me your body and then dance for me."

Jim noticed that he didn't use the word 'please.'

Sarah had no idea what was next. Part of her wanted to accede to Bob's demand and bey him but another part of her resented his presumptuousness and his seeming certainty that she would obey.

Bob, she noted, was still fully dressed and was making no immediate effort to remove any of his clothing. Jim was partially dressed as he had already dropped his pants and underwear to accommodate Janice's oral attention. Janice was mostly undressed. She had taken off her blouse and exposed her voluminous breasts so that Jim could suck on them. All she wore now was her skirt.

Sarah was mostly dressed. She removed her bra and panty before they left the restaurant. Bob had insisted on it. He had justified his demand on grounds that his own wife was already without a panty or a bra. But now he wanted her to strip completely and dance in front of him and the other two as naked as the day she was born.

For some inexplicable reason, the demand sent a shiver through her body and a tingle between her legs. This would be the first time she would stand totally nude in front of someone else other than her husband. It thrilled and scared at the same time. She would have found it easier if someone else stripped everything off first, but Bob wanted her to take the plunge into complete nudity. He wanted her to flaunt her body in front of them and display herself in a sexual manner. It was test of sorts, she realized. If she was unwilling, she had an obligation to declare her refusal, choose instead to go home and never hear from or mention the LLP ever again. Taking all of her clothes off was a signal that she was willing to take the next step into a new lifestyle. If she obeyed, she knew it would lead to sex and, she noted, it would not be with her husband.

Sarah got up. For the briefest moment, she hesitated. The other three thought she was about to say no and demand to go home. Instead, she began to sway her hips in a circular motion, trying to make her body move as sensually as she could. She looked directly and defiantly into Bob's eyes, making him the chief target of her strip tease. Slowly but surely, she removed her blouse, gradually exposing her breasts to her three spectators.

She began to realize that publicly disrobing herself in this manner was actually making her more excited. By the time that she was in the same state of undress as Janice, her nipples had become visibly erect. The tingling and moistening between her legs also betrayed her growing arousal although, at this point, the other three could only see her excitement by the expression on her face. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

As the seconds turned into minutes, she appeared to become more comfortable playing the role of stripper and was now enjoying it. It was something she had done only a few times for her husband. When she was in the mood' and he wasn't, stripping in front of him helped to put him in the mood. But she hadn't done this since Lucy was born. Any residual shyness she might have initially had gradually faded away.

Sarah saw that the other three admired her body. The more she thought about their admiration for sexiness, the more turned on she became. She continued to swing her hips in a slow undulating sensual manner. Three sets of eyes were fully focussed on her, two sets were filled with lecherous thoughts while the third showed amusement because the two men looked like they were about to drool. The men's obvious growing lust for her ignited a heat wave that soon suffused her entire body and caused her pussy moisten even more.

"Wow," Bob observed, "have you done this before?"

"Only for my dear husband," she replied. "I took belly dancing lessons. I use a modified form of it to entice my husband but it's been a long while since I last did it."

"I'll bet it works," Bob said.

"Damn right, it does," Jim said before Sarah had a chance to say anything.

"You're good," Bob continued. "Your body is so wonderfully supple. With the way you move, you could easily be a professional stripper."

Sarah was both flattered and embarrassed by what she regarded as a left-handed compliment. 'Is he saying I'm attractive? Or is he saying I'm whorish? Probably both,' she decided but kept the thought to herself. She knew she was attractive but stripping in front of Bob and Jim made her feel, well, whorish. 'Maybe delightfully whorish," she thought. "Sarah,' she told herself, 'you are so naughty.'

She tossed her blouse aside and then unfastened her skirt. But she didn't let it drop. Instead, she slowly lowered her skirt. Just as she was about to expose her private parts, she turned around to expose her beautiful behind to the three onlookers. Once the skirt passed her beautiful ass, it dropped to the floor. She stepped out if it and kicked it to the side.

Then she slowly turned around but maintained a modicum of modesty by covering her pussy with one hand while she held the other arm in front of her chest, obstructing the their view of magnificent mammaries. All the while, she was still swaying her hips, especially to the delight of the two men. She dropped both arms to her sides, revealing both the hardness of prominent her nipples as well as her neatly trimmed pussy and its engorged labia.

As the only fully naked person present, Sarah was now at centre stage, at least in that moment. The knowledge of it excited her even more. She had never imagined that disrobing and exhibiting her body like a stripper in a 'gentlemen's' club' would turn her on so much.

However, Bob did not allow Sarah to be the only fully naked person in the room for very long. He quickly took off his clothes and proudly showed that his erect penis was ready for action. Sarah expected him to ask her to go down on him like Janice did for Jim. She even expected a demand from him to swallow his cum if that is what he wanted. She suddenly realized that she was not rejecting the latter idea out of hand, something she would have done before. She flushed at how wanton she had suddenly become. Then she wondered if he was entertaining the idea of putting his stiff cock to good use straight into her vagina. Such wantonness should have repulsed her, but instead, it aroused her even more.

But Bob did neither of these things, at least not yet. He reached for Sarah's now copiously wet pussy, and inserted first one finger and then a second inside her. His fingers were actively moving around inside her. He lustfully looked up at Sarah who was breathless with desire. "You're soaked," he told her. "I'll take that to mean you're very excited," he added needlessly.

"I am," Sarah said simply. Then she blushed. "It's been a long time since I've been this aroused," she confessed. She wished he would replace his fingers with his cock.

'Oh shit,' she thought, suddenly worried that Jim would take it the wrong way. Sarah quickly glanced at Jim to see his reaction.

Then Sarah reminded herself about the discussion they had had on the current state of the love lives. They had agreed that their lovemaking had become routine and had lessened even as the affirmed their love for each other. It was a phenomenon that happened in even the best of loving marriages. Still, they yearned to rekindle the sexual excitement that they had known and experienced when they were dating and in the early years of their married life together. But once they started to contemplate sex with partners outside their marriage, their sex life improved. 'Would the real thing be even better?' she asked herself.

She saw Jim smile at her and give her a nod. He understood what she meant and was not offended by her comment. They were still good.

Bob saw the exchange and knew it was time to take the next step. "Lie down," Bob demanded. She did. He then asked Sarah to scoot up the bed.

Bob studied her body for a few moments relishing her natural female charms and beauty. His employee was lucky to have a walking wet dream as his wife. His heart pounded at the prospect of taking his pleasure with her. Sarah's heart also pounded because the fierce lust in his eyes seemed to fill her with the desire and the need to satisfy him.

Bob crawled onto the bed between her legs. He put his mouth on her pussy and spent the next few minutes licking and nibbling her labia and clitoris and bringing her ever closer to an orgasm. By this point, Sarah was convinced that he was going to give her oral sex just like Janice had done for Jim. She had not expected this but she was more than happy to let him dine on her juicy pie as long as he brought her to the climax.

Then Bob seemed to have changed his mind. He rose up, took his hand in his cock and aligned its cock head against her hot wet hole. As he was about to penetrate her, when, much to Sarah's surprise and disappointment, he stopped. He rubbed his cock along the inside of her labia. She looked at him questioningly. Then she realized that he wanted her to ask for.

Sarah did not have to use words to grant permission. She opened her legs wide in an obvious invitation. Bob put his turgid organ at the entrance of her pussy. This time, he pushed forward until the head of cock was just passed her labia. "It's your last chance to stop," he warned her, because once I'm inside, I'm going to pound you hard and fast and fill your sweet hole with my cum and I won't be able to stop. You are so hot."

She barely had the presence of mind, to address her own husband. "You don't mind, do you, hon?" she asked her husband.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers