Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 05

Story Info
Customer satisfaction is good for business.
8k words
4.43
4.4k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 5 The Swinging Assignation

It took more then two week before Sarah and Kirsten were able to arrange their schedules so that they could enjoy an extended lunch. When she told Jim that a time and date had been set, Jim asked Bob if he could a little time off to attend. He promised to make up for it later.

Bob told him to go ahead. He had already learned from Norbert that they had not had enough to answer all of Sarah and Jim's questions, especially about special assignments.

This time the trio bought food from a road-side caterer and then went to park. They chose to sit at a picnic table, making sure that no one else was within hearing range.

After an abbreviated period of the usual small talk, Sarah turned to what she regarded as the main issue. "Out with it, Kirsten. What are special assignments? Why are you all so hush-hush about them?"

Kirsten laughed. But she looked around before she started. "Firstly, promise me that you'll make no outbursts," she insisted.

"It's that bad?" Sarah asked.

"It's a matter of interpretation," she replied. "It's true that most people would consider our special assignments to be outrageous, disgusting, immoral even. I'll admit that some moral ambiguity is involved.

"It sounds serious," Sarah said.

Jim had the same thought but let his wife do the talking. In his mind, her concerns or opinions about the secret sex club were paramount. So he would just listen. His experiences so far had shown him that, whatever they decided to do, was more likely to affect Sarah than him. He would accept whatever his wife did.

Kirsten was silent for a few moments as if she was trying to formulate her subsequent words.

"We're friends, Kirsten," Sarah said. "You can be straight with me. I promise I won't get mad."

Still, Kirsten hesitated but finally said, "I appreciate your directness and no-nonsense approach to things. It's obvious in the office too by the way you do your job, direct, nice and sincere. I know you should expect the same from me. Despite what I know about you as a friend, I still worry about how you will react when I explain what special assignments are. So, before I start, please remember that, all assignments have to be treated with the same degree of secrecy as the LLP. Never talk about assignments except with other LLP members.

"I still can still say at any point. Right?" Sarah said.

"LLP assignments, like the LLP itself, are strictly voluntary. You are not required to do anything you don't want to do. You may refuse any assignment you are uncomfortable with. If no one volunteers for a particular assignment, we will simply do not do it. In such a case, we tell our clients that we don't have the personnel or the resources to do it and decline the assignment. It has happened a few times."

Sarah saw a couple approach their picnic table. She suddenly switched to small talk, which Kirsten immediately understood to be an alert. After the couple walked by and out of earshot, they returned to the main purpose of their conversation.

"I have two conditions for our participation," Sarah stated."

"They are?"

"I will do no assignments unless Jim is okay with it too."

"That goes without saying," Kirsten replied. "And...."

"He has to be close by. Otherwise, I won't feel safe," Sarah added.

Kirsten looked relieved. "Those are acceptable conditions," she assured Sarah. "It corresponds with how how the secret sex club functions."

"Good," Sarah said, "now tell us what special assignments are."

Kirsten sighed. "Special assignments are activities which involve sex whose purpose is to achieve a direct or indirect benefit to the firm or its clients.

"When we ask you to do an assignment, we will give you all the information available about the people involved and the situation so that you can make your own judgement. If you accept an assignment, you may find yourselves in unexpected situations where you will have to make ad hoc decisions. Based on your psychological profiles, we believe you have really good situational awareness and can adjust yourselves according to your circumstances.

"You should also know that LLP members on assignment during office hours continue to receive their regular salaries. Time on assignment after hours may be treated as overtime. Assignment-related expenses will be covered by the firm although in some circumstances the client may pay the costs.

"So, having said all this, we want you to attend an event to which the LLP has been invited."

"Why us?" Sarah asked. "We're not even full members of the LLP," she pointed out.

"True," Kirsten replied, "normally a full-fledged member couple would go to this event. For reasons beyond our control, none of the three active LLP couples, including Norbert and me, are able to attend. So, what we are asking you to do is rather unusual. In fact, none of us have ever done what we are asking to do, that is, to accept an actual assignment before you are fully inducted into the LLP. If no one from the LLP goes, no harm will be done other than that some of the firm's clients will be very disappointed."

"Clients?" Jim questioned.

As Kirsten nodded, Sarah asked, "What's the assignment?"

"Here is where it gets complicated," Kirsten said. "There are basically two types of special assignments, those which involve people 'in the know' and those that involve third parties who have no knowledge at all about the operations or very existence of the LLP. We are asking you to do an assignment of the first type." Then she paused.

"Go on," Sarah urged.

"In two weeks, there will be a swingers' convention in town. Businessed with products and services to sell to swingers will have booths at the convention centre where they can promote their products and services to attendees. The convention ends on a Sunday but some of the the sponsors of the booths, who happen to be JH&P clients, are holding an post-convention party on the following day. Sarah, we figured, since Monday is not a working day for you, and since Lucy is in school, you could be available to take on the assignment."

"And what about Jim?" Sarah asked.

"Bob has already agreed to give him a day off with pay if he accepts the assignment. He will tell everyone in the office that he is dealing with a highly sensitive, confidential matter on the firm's behalf, which is true too. It stops people from asking questions when you come back to the office."

"It sounds like an extended version of swinging," Jim observed, "except that we would be dealing with more than one couple and, I assume, they are probably people who are unknown to us."

"You are correct on both counts," Kirsten agreed.

"So what exactly is the benefit to JH&P?" Jim asked.

Unexpectedly, Kirsten began to giggle. "Think of it as a type of loyalty programme and your participation is part of our reward programme." She grinned and then continued, "All the couples invited to attend have at least one person in their couple who runs a sex-related business. These businesses are all JH&P clients and keep our firm on retainer."

"So," Jim summarized, "you're asking Sarah to be a company slut."

"Jim!" Sarah protested. "You know that's not what she means!"

"It's okay, Sarah," Kirsten said. "In a way, Jim's right. Let's just put it this way. A slut is a woman who has casual sexual relations with various partners. If she takes money, that would make her a whore. Since no money involved, you're no whore and Jim's no pimp. Your assignment is essentially to attend a swingers party sponsored by JH&P clients. So it helps to be a slut. In fact, we encourage you to be libertines. Otherwise, it won't be much fun. Jim will be your 'partner-in-crime' so to speak.' Besides ensuring your safety, we expect him to participate on his own account."

Jim looked at his wife. "Something also tells me that, if we go, you are going to be the centre of their attention. I'll bet you'll be the party favour," Jim chuckled.

Sarah poked him with her elbow.

"I mean the favourite," he corrected. With a straight face, he added, "I would never have thought that screwing the clients was a good for the firm."

Sarah rolled her eyes in mock disapproval but she clearly though what he said was funny. In a slightly more serious tone, she added, "I'm guessing that the business people their spouses probably know each other and we, the newcomers, will be the only true strangers."

"That's right," Kristen confirmed. She looked at her watch. "We'd better get back," she added. "I promised Bob and Norbert to bring you back within in the allotted time."

As they walked back to JH&P, Kirsten said, "Please let me know in a day or two if you accept the assignment

Sarah nodded in agreement again.

As they were going home in the car, Sarah asked, "What do you think?"

"It would be our first time in a group setting and they will all be strangers. So that's a big step forward for us."

As they stepped through the front door of their home, Jim said, "Something tells me that the idea appeals to you. Am I right?" he said. Not waiting for an answer, he slipped his hand slipped underneath her dress and found that she was wet. "Okay," Jim said, "is it fair to say we both want an adventure?"

Sarah nodded.

"Let's do it, you sweet little slut."

He thought for a second that he should not have used those words, but his worry vanished when she said, "Yes, let's do it."

As they walked back, "Oh, what about the second type of special assignment," Sarah asked.

But they were not walking with other pedestrians. "Another time," Kirsten answered.

* * *

The day of the swinging assignation was fast approaching. Kirsten informed the couple that Jim should wear business attire and Sarah should wear a cocktail dress. They had to look as respectable as possible.

Jim decided to wear a two-piece navy blue suit. 'You look really good in that," Sarah remarked.

"Thank you sweetheart," he said simply.

Sarah decided on a slinky black tight-fitting dress whose hem fell just below her knees. The tight fit emphasized her generous curves and of course her gorgeous breasts. It was sexy without being whorish.

"You look really classy and scrumptious," her husband said.

She smiled sweetly. You really think so?" she asked.

"You know so," he affirmed.

Sarah had initially expected to be told to go without her bra or her panties. After all, who needs then at a sex party? But she was disappointed when she was told that she had to wear them.

Ever since Bob Johnson had asked her to remove her under-garments at the restaurant, she had a constant urge to go out in public without them. The idea of being naked under one layer of clothing was a real turn-on for her.

Because they were going to a high-end hotel, the pair had to look classy. The organizers of the post-convention sex party did not want their female invitees to draw any special attention to themselves although looking beautiful was entirely acceptable. The last thing they wanted was a whorish-looking woman, who would generate unwanted suspicions that she had unsavoury intentions.

Sarah's beauty, however, would attract attention no matter what. Fortunately, she had Jim by her side. He was a solidly built man. His suit made him look very handsome, even imposing. His presence beside his wife was enough to discourage most men from daring to flirt with her.

Yet Sarah was secretly disappointed since she actually wanted to attract their attention. But on this occasion, the opportunity tease them was denied to her.

Kirsten had handed over two cat-like but matching black masks. She instructed Sarah and Jim to put on their masks before they knocked on the door to protect their identities. The other couples all knew each other but they were to remain anonymous.

"This way" she explained, "if your evening doesn't work out, or you decide this lifestyle is not really for you after all, you can leave and resume your normal lives without any of them being able to identify you at some later point. They will expect you to give them fake names. They will know why. Using a fake name is better than 'Hey you.' All they know is that you're representing JH&P."

Kirsten had additionally explained that, since they were known to be swingers to those in the lifestyle, they would not wear masks or hide their identities. At least one of each couple was either an executive or an owner of a business involved in the legal sex industry. She handed them an invitation to present to the hotel on their arrival. It was embossed in gold and looked like something that only the rich and famous would receive when invited to a Hollywood ball.

The address on the invitation Kirsten had given to them belonged to a well-known luxury hotel in the heart of the city. They parked their car in hotel's parking lot and then went inside.

They showed the invitation to the concierge. Noting the suite number on the invitation, he pointed them to one particular elevator. "Only that one goes all the way to the top where the penthouse suites are located," he informed them. "The suite you're looking for will have a sign with 'Private Party' posted on a plaque next to the door. Turn to the right when you get off the elevator. You will see it in front of you."

They thanked him and then took the elevator. Both were nervous. Their hands were sweaty. Just before they stepped out of the elevator, they donned their masks.

There were only four units on this floor. It meant that the penthouse suites were very large and had multiple rooms. Whoever had booked it had to have a ton of money.

They quickly located the suite with 'Private Party' sign. "Well, here it is," said Jim. "Are you ready?" he asked. She nodded.

Jim knocked on the door. After a few moments, the door opened revealing a man who appeared to be in his early fifties. He was tall with salt and pepper hair. He introduced himself as Ralph. As they stepped into the suite, he introduced his partner as Bertha. Jim and Sarah later found out that Ralph was the owner of a successful chain of stores that sold kitchen appliances. Bertha was the owner of a gentlemen's club and operated several swingers' fetish clubs. This meant Ralph was present by virtue of his partner's involvement in the legal sex business.

Ralph guided them into the suite where they saw four other couples.

Introductions were made all round. "You may call me Jay," Jim said. "And this is my real-life wife Sue." Jim wasn't sure why he had the urge to add the words 'real-life'. All the couples here had a long-term relationships. Whether they were married or not, really didn't matter. He supposed he was trying to reassure them that his relationship with Sarah was authentic.

Drinks were offered and poured. Snacks were eaten. Conversations were about the usual things that one would expect to talk about at a party. Sarah and Kim were beginning to think that maybe nothing was going to happen. They had half-expected the sex to begin right away. Instead, things started off just like any industry executive party.

Sarah had had trepidation about going to this party, knowing that she would probably have sex with men she didn't know. Her trepidation was mitigated to some extent by the knowledge that her protective husband would make sure she was safe. The relaxed atmosphere had the immediate effect of calming her.

But calm turned into anticipation. Although all the men had given her admiring glances, their hesitation to act came across to her as, well, a tease or a challenge. It dawned on Sarah that she was actually looking forward to what was supposed to happen and was disappointed that nothing had happened, at least so far. Then it hit her. She realized that she wanted to have sex with these strangers, which meant that she would be their slut.

The tone of the music began to change, for the better in Sarah's opinion. They music was slower and mellower. She decided to make things interesting by swaying to the music's sensual rhythms. Because her dress was tight, her observers saw both a lot, her dress-covered curves and nylon-covered legs, and also a little because most of her female assets were sheathed inside her dress.

"You like?" The man who asked the question was a well-built man who looked about 45. He was referring to the music.

"Yes, I like," she replied with a teasing smile.

"I'm Maurice," he said. "My wife, Monique and I," he waved his hand toward a woman who was probably about 50 years old, "run a sex boutique that sells anything and everything that can be used to enhance people's sex lives. We sell sex toys, a wide range of erotic garments from string bikinis and pasties to costumes and leather, legal natural libido-enhancing products, video porn, sex-oriented instruction books, and erotic literature. Besides our self-evident interest in swinging with other people, we are also clients of your law firm."

It almost sounded like a sales pitch to Kirsten. "I gathered as much," Sarah said dryly.

"We've all been told that we can't inquire about your true identities or remove your masks. Apparently, you are not yet full fledged members of your firm's secret sex club, which is knowledge we hold in the strictest confidence. It seems your presence here is intended to test your commitment to this, how should I put it, lifestyle."

Maurice put his arm possessively around Sarah's waist. It was clearly intended to gauge Jim's reaction, but it was also a signal that he was he was taking the initiative. This was what Sarah wanted, someone else taking the lead and finally start the party.

"You're a lucky man," Maurice told Jim in a matter of fact way." It is very rare to see a woman who oozes sensuality as much as your wife does, and even harder to find a woman whose life companion is willing to share her with strangers."

Jim could not disagree with either assessment. Over the years, he had learned that Sarah was a man magnet. The only explanation he could come up with was that she had to be emitting particularly strong pheromones.

Normally, Sarah ignored men who came onto her. What else could she do? But this was not a normal situation. Her presence at a sex party meant she was expected to accept their advances even though she had never met them before. Jim's presence at this swingers' party signalled his willingness to share her with them basically sight unseen. His ostensible 'compensation' for his 'generosity' was access to the strangers' wives. Whatever the case, the game was now on.

Jim signalled his acquiescence when he said to Sarah, "I'm just going to refresh my drink, hon. Will you be okay? I'll be at the bar if you need me."

Jim made no offer to get her a drink. He was leaving the initiative to Maurice and the other men, at least for now. As he glanced back, he saw Maurice hold Sarah tighter to him. He was nuzzling her neck and squeezing her delicious butt cheeks. His intentions were obvious. He also saw that Sarah was snuggling against him and thus was signally her receptiveness to his advances. She was already transitioning into slut mode. Her excitement was obvious. Maurice's arousal had been obvious from the moment he had set his eyes on her.

As Jim ordered another drink, Monique came up to him. "Are you okay with the fact that your wife is so easily giving herself to my husband knowing that all he wants to do is fuck her?" she said. "And he's not the only one with that thought in mind. I suppose that is not a surprise to you."

Jim only nodded.

As they watched from the bar, Jim and Monique saw that Maurice's hands were becoming more active. But the tight dress and nylons prevented the touching of any skin, except for arms as her dress was sleeveless. Then he squatted down in front of her and squeezed her calves. "Strong muscles," he said out loud mostly to himself.

"I take belly dancing lessons," she replied. "They keep my muscles toned."

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers