Lusty Legal Partners (LLP)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

"Not necessarily," Jim drawled.

Sarah's face turned red at the implication. "You're incorrigible. Jim."

He laughed. "I know but that's part of my charm. "You know I love you but that doesn't stop me, or you for that matter, from enjoying other people's admiration."

"Maybe," she replied coyly, turned around went back upstairs to the their bedroom while Jim sat on the sofa watching that fine ass swaying from side to side.

A few minutes later, she returned wearing a blue hip-hugging dress whose hem was just below her knees. "So, what do you think now?" she asked.

"Better," he replied, "but I still prefer the mini skirt."

"That's not going to happen," she said firmly. "You know that, don't you?"

Jim sighed as if he were disappointed. "I guess that will have to do then."

Standing in front of Jim, Sarah lifted her dress and put her foot on his knee. He could now easily see up her shapely velvety leg. She was wearing a white tanga that was thin enough to reveal the contours of her labia. She could see the lust flare up in his eyes. Then she looked down and saw the growing bulge in his pants. Her teasing had boomeranged on her too. She felt her pussy begin to moisten. If she kept this up, she would have to change of under-garment!

They both eyed each other and seriously thought for a moment to fling off their clothes, release their inner beasts and indulge in a quickie. But Sarah reminded herself that she had an interview for a job she desperately wanted. She needed to focus on it. She didn't want to start on the wrong foot by being late for it just because of some unscheduled nookie.

Sarah broke the moment. "Eat your heart out, horn dog." She reluctantly put her foot back on the floor and pulled down her dress and headed for the door. "Get a move on it, hon! You have to go to work. I'll do a little window shopping for a hour before I do my interview."

Getting up, Jim admired the healthy voluptuousness of her womanly figure and the elegant sway of her generous ass as she walked toward the front door. His mouth watered. She was, well, 'fuckable'. Then he emitted a wolf-whistle that made Sarah look back and smile. "Horn dog!" she yelled as she walked out the door, soon followed by her husband.

* * *

Sarah's interview was in the same building as Jim's office, but he had to wait until he got home from work to find out how her interview went. They did not arrange to meet during the day because Jim had a busy schedule. Besides, Sarah had no idea how long the interview would take.

When Jim came home from the office at the end of his work day, he kissed his wife and asked, "How did it go?"

"It seemed to go okay but it was hard to tell. There was one girl ahead of me and two were waiting when I finished my interview. I have no way of knowing how I compared to them although it seemed to go well."

"You're by far the best," he flattered and leered at the same time, "and therefore you are incomparable."

His flattery was sincere but Sarah knew that flashing him at breakfast with her tang-covered cunny had whetted his impressionable male mind for the rest of the day.

"Horn dog," she said.

"That may be," he chuckled, "but I really do want to hear how your interview went. For starters, who interviewed you?"

"Two people did," she answered. "One was Rose Evans, a lawyer who supervises the group of paralegals who work mostly in real estate, estate planning and estate administration. "I became acquainted with her when I joined the wives' social club. Rose doesn't participate much in the wives' social club though. What I know of her comes from Janice. She said Rose's husband, Mark is his name, is a private investigator. He keeps odd hours and often has to work evenings. When he's home, she wants to make sure she's home too. That's why she can't commit much time to the wives' social club."

"What do you know about Kirsten," Jim asked.

"As I said, I know her through the wives' social club. She and Janice are good friends. Janice told me that management encouraged her to apply for the supervisor's position but she turned it down. That had opened the door to Rose."

"Why?" he asked, referring to Kirsten. "Why didn't she apply?"

"It seems Kirsten doesn't like dealing with administrative matters," Sarah related, "which is, of course, part of a supervisor's job. She loves the job she has now. A promotion in this case would have obliged her devote a portion of her hours to bureaucratic kind of stuff which she doesn't like at all. She was also concerned that taking the job and then reporting to her husband would look like nepotism. She wanted to avoid the even the tiniest appearance of favouritism because it could hurt employee morale.

"Janice also told me that the Hammers are already quite wealthy. They didn't need the extra income that comes with a supervisor's salary. So why trade in a job she was enjoying for a job that was, to her anyway, less enjoyable? She is the one who had encouraged Rose to apply."

"I've heard on the grapevine that Norbert Hammer and Kirsten behave just like anyone else would in their positions," Jim informed Sarah. "People don't even realize they are married until someone tells them that they are!" Jim exclaimed.

"So what do you know about Rose?" Sarah asked.

"I hear that Norbert really has come rely on her," Jim replied. "The word is that she's very bright, very hard-working, and very efficient. Although she specialized in civil litigation, she adapted easily to heading a group of paralegals in the real estate and estate planning group. Apparently, she's very well liked. Those who know her say that she has what it takes to eventually become a senior management. She is about three years older than us, She articled in JH&P and was hired as soon as she passed the bar examination."

Jim was so involved in telling Sarah about her potential superiors that he lost track of what he really wanted to know. "I'm sorry," Jim said. "I got carried away by office politics but I really wanted to hear what happened in your interview. Any clues, any hints about what she thought of you?" Jim asked.

"As could be expected," Sarah said, "they asked about and took an interest in my education, background, qualifications and experience working on real estate transactions and estate planning. They seemed impressed. They asked the usual questions about why I was applying for this job and how I thought I could help the firm. Kirsten also asked a couple of questions about my volunteer activities, obviously a hint for me to mention my participation in the wives' social club. She knew it would make a good impression on Rose."

Sarah hesitated for a moment and then said, "Then they asked me do a psychological test. It was strictly voluntary, they said. I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to. They said a refusal would have no impact on whether or not I got the job."

"That's odd," Jim agreed. "Paralegals are not normally asked to take a such a test at all. The nature of their job doesn't demand it. Did you ask why?"

"I thought it was strange too, but I decided to do it anyway as a sign of good faith. So I completed the questionnaire as honestly as possible."

"I had undergone one too but I had to," Jim confided. "I understood why. Being a corporate lawyer can be very demanding. You have to have the right kind of personality to handle the stress. Out of curiosity, what kind of questions did the test have?"

Sarah hesitated again. "Well, I had this nagging feeling that there was more to the test than met the eye," she replied. "I couldn't put my finger on it. I almost felt like they were trying to dig into my psyche. It made me feel a little uneasy. Maybe I was reading things into it that weren't actually there."

Jim could see that she was speaking truthfully. He also knew that Sarah was perceptive and her intuition was quite sound. He filed the issue to the back of his mind.

Sarah paused for a few seconds. Jim thought that she had finished but then she unexpectedly continued. "After I completed the test, I had to go to another interview, this time with Mr. Johnson!"

"Really? My boss?" Jim said somewhat surprised by this turn of events. "Why would he be involved? You won't be working for him. Maybe it has something to do with me?" he questioned.

"That I don't simply know," Sarah said.

Jim noticed his wife begin to fidget, something she only did when she was embarrassed about something. "What?" he asked simply. "I can tell something is bothering you? Did he make a pass at you?"

Sarah fidgeted some more before finally saying, "You're not that far off the mark. No, he didn't make a pass at me, but I got the sense from the way he was looking at me, that he was interested in more than just my professional qualifications."

"You mean your tits and legs?" he chuckled.

"As a matter of fact, yes!" she replied looking straight into his eyes.

"Really? My boss? He always come across as a pretty decent guy to me!"

"Maybe he behaves differently to women, or maybe I was just seeing thing that weren't there again," she rationalized, but at t he time, I was certain he was checking me out. And I don't mean my professional credentials. HR would be doing that. No, his eyes lingered a little too long on my legs. Despite the fact that I was wearing this business suit, he would flick a glance at my chest, as if he were trying to imagine what my breasts looked like. Then he would make eye contact."

"All men have X-ray vision," Jim joked.

"I suppose that's what you call a dirty mind," she countered.

He chuckled. He didn't disagree with that evaluation.

Then Sarah blushed and added, "I remembered you telling me it would help my chances of getting the job if I showed some leg. So I adjusted my sitting position as if I were making myself more comfortable. It caused my skirt to ride up over my knee so he could see a little bit of thigh. I pretended I didn't know what happened. But that look on his face told me he liked what he saw."

"No! You didn't! You little tart! I didn't mean for you to take me literally," he protested.

"Yes, I did and it's your fault for encouraging me." Then she blushed again and giggled, Jim crowed,

"Oh you vixen!" Jim crowed. "Tell me, hon," he teased. "I know you're a faithful wife and all, but did you enjoy the effect you had on him? Did Johnson's less than professional interest in your, er, assets make you feel sexy? Did you have that naughty ticklish feeling you know where?"

Her look of embarrassment told him everything he needed to know. "I'll take that as a yes," he laughed. "There's a little slut inside you, isn't there? And you call me a horn dog!"

"Jim," she protested, "don't be so crude!"

"Crude! I've been horny for you all day after that flashing you gave me this morning at breakfast! Don't worry," he continued staring at her wolfishly. "I'm sure you'll help me to take care of that little problem soon enough."

The knowledge that she excited her husband stimulated her own arousal. She was eager to help him solve his 'little problem' at the time as he solved hers.

Returning to the main subject of the interview, he asked. "Anyway, what do you think of your chances?"

Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "Kirsten and Rose didn't dropped any hints. I didn't understand Johnson's role and how he might affect the hiring process. Rose did say I would hear from her in about two weeks one way or the other."

Sarah then went upstairs to change into something more casual. While she prepared dinner, Jim went to the daycare to pick up their daughter.

Later in the evening, after they had put Lucy to bed, the couple started smooching on the couch. The necking and cuddling soon escalated to goosing, groping and copping feels. They couldn't wait any longer. They rushed upstairs to the bedroom, stripped and jumped into bed.

"Are you up to the task, lover?" Sarah said staring at his already rampant erection.

"I'm definitely up to the task," he replied.

Their lovemaking was earnest and passionate, it was the best round of lovemaking since before Lucy's birth.

* * *

About a week later, Johnson called Jim into his office. "Would you mind taking another psychological test, Jim?" When he saw the alarm in Jim's face, he added, "Don't worry. You're not in trouble."

Jim asked the obvious question. "But why?"

"Let's just say we are fine-tuning the tests you took when you first applied for a position in our firm."

Reassured Jim readily agreed to the test. He thought the questions were somewhat odd too although he couldn't put a finger on the reason why.

Another week later, Kirsten, in her capacity as HR director, called Sarah to inform her that she was the winning candidate. She would start in two weeks and would work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. They also agreed that her schedule could be altered depending on the demands of her work. Since Lucy was now in daycare every day from Monday to Friday, it gave Sarah enough time to continue her current level of participation in the wives' social club.

The following weeks and months went smoothly for Sarah. Since she had already had previous experience in this kind of work, she readily adapted to the job and had soon become a very productive member of Hammer's legal team.

Three months later at the end of her probation, Kirsten officially informed that management was happy with the quality of her work. In fact, she had exceeded their expectations. They were so happy with her performance that they gave her an appreciable pay increase.

* * *

One day, Sarah saw Janice come out of Norbert Hammer's office. As a stay-at-home wife, it was rare to see Janice Johnson in the office at all during the work day. Her rare appearances were usually related to the business of the wives' social club or meeting her husband for lunch. It was also clear that Janice was friends with Kirsten and Rose, but she could not recall ever seeing Janice in Hammer's office unless they work for the firm or were clients of the firm. Of course, there was nothing unusual about Kirsten walking into her husband's office although she never did this when he was with a client. Sarah surmised that maybe it had something to do with an event sponsored by the wives' social club. Thing was, if that was true, Janice or Kirsten would have let her know by now.

Sarah was even more surprised when Janice headed directly toward her, which made her wonder all the more about what was going on.

"Would you like to go out for lunch?" Janice asked. "I got Rose and Norbert's permission to keep you away for an extra hour."

Janice's statement explained why she was in Hammer's office but it didn't explain why she asked them to give her what amounted to a one-hour paid leave. She had a difficult time wrapping her head around their relationship. 'Let me get this straight,' Sarah thought. 'My boss, Kirsten, has asked permission from her boss, Rose, to speak to Rose's boss. Norbert who also happens to Kirsten's husband, to let me go for a long lunch. They seem very chummy.'

Of course, Sarah agreed to join her friend, Janice lunch. She thought it probably had something to with the social club and her involvement in it.

While they were waiting for their food, the two women engaged in the usual small talk which then turned into a discussion about the wives' social club, its plans and its charitable activities. Their initial talk seemed to confirm Sarah's guess about the purpose of their lunch time meeting.

But Janice's next question seemed to shift their discussion in an entirely different direction. like one that a person would ask if had something to do with social club. "We're friends. Right? Janice asked.

"Of course we are!" she replied, but Sarah wondered why she would even ask a question like that. Surely their friendship was obvious.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Janice then asked.

That question put Sarah on her guard. She she nodded her assent but added, "You can ask but, depending on your question, you may not get an answer."

"Fair enough," Janice replied smiling. Then she asked, "Please don't be offended, but how's your love life?"

Sarah blushed, surprised that a wife of one of the senior managing partners was taking an interest in the the most intimate part of her private life, her sex life no less! "Janice, that's not an appropriate question!" she objected with a hushed voice.

There were a few moments of silence. Janice was looking at her as if she expected to get an answer.

"This, it's embarrassing," Sarah said, but Janice waited expectantly for her friend to answer.. "It's good, I guess," she finally said.

"Only good, not great?"

"We've been married for 11 years. Of course, we still have good sex."

"But..." Janice said.

"But it dropped off after I got pregnant and especially after Lucy was born. That's normal, isn't it?"

"Sure it is, but does it have to be?" Janice pressed. Then she lowered her voice and in a conspiratorial manner said. "Bob told me he thinks you're hot and very sexy. Apparently, you showed him some thigh. He says Jim is a lucky guy to have a wife as beautiful, smart, and as nice as you. And I told Bob I think your hubby is a gorgeous hunk."

Sarah didn't know what to say. What could she say? Another man's wife just told her that her husband, who was Jim's boss, had the hots for her and this same woman, her friend, just confessed to have the hots for Jim. Not only that, her husband had told her about showing her thigh. But this was months ago!

Sarah then recalled Bob Johnson's 'inappropriate' interest in her body parts when he interviewed her after completion of the psychological test. She had deliberately flashed a little thigh at him and the naughtiness of it had excited her. She blushed at the thought that her cock teasing had been resounding success. In her mind, she tried to lay the blame on her horn dog husband for priming her libido just before she left home for her interview. Even more shocking, however, was that John had told his wife and she was not the least bit upset by the incident.

She began to feel a little tingle between her legs.

Janice must have guessed what was going on in her mind because she then said, "Oh, we tell each other everything," Janice said. "We don't keep secrets from each other. Do you keep secrets from Jim?" she asked.

"No, we don't. We're honest with each other and trust each other."

"Did you tell him about the unofficial part of your interview with Bob?" Janice asked.

Sarah decided to come clean. "I did," Sarah conceded. "He said I underestimated how attractive I am to other men."

"Well, he's right," Janice said. "You must surely know it's human nature to be attracted to other people even as we love our own mates. You can't deny human nature."

In a general way, Sarah agreed with her about sex and human nature, but she also thought there was some kind of a revelation in her words, but a revelation of what?

Janice continued. "I love my husband very much too. We also have an open and honest relationship."

"I'm surprised by what you're telling me," Sarah said trying to grasp the implications, "but I'm not offended. I'm just not used to someone speaking so forthrightly about something so intimate as their sex life."

Janice reached over and patted her hand. "That's okay, dear." She looked at her watch. "How time flies. You have to get back to work or Norbert will have a word with me." She laughed as if she didn't believe the words she had just spoken. "Just think a little about what I said. I suspect that Jim will have a lot to say to you too, about a secret club we want you two to join."

Janice stood up. "No more questions for now," Janice told her. "Of course everything we said was said confidentially. Don't repeat our conversation to anyone except your husband. No one would believe you anyway."

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers