Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy caught her breath and as Bear began to stroke she put a hand to his chest and told him Not Yet Baby. He nodded and allowed her to adjust a bit more. There was time - plenty of time.

Nancy fished in her coat for that dangerous double headed dildo. As Bear's massive hands held her rump aloft on his fuck-pole, the hot horny MILF nurse brought both heads of the faux penis up for a splash of saliva laden sputum from her lips. She then reached back and parted her thong to one side before slowly feeding one slicked up head of the sex toy into her dung dumper.

Slowly she pushed the head against the ring of her pooper; forcing it to yield and accept the artificial "girl's best friend," inch by inch up her Hershey Highway until it was snuggly rooted inside her, (hanging down now from her rectum like a long pink tail). No novice to double penetration, Nancy again adjusted to the stretch at both her holes. She leaned back her head against her pretty blonde coworker and shouted over the speakers into Lynn's ear,

"Trust me on this Lynn. You are going to feel a slight stick but just roll with it."

Lynn had heard Nancy tell people they'd feel a slight stick plenty of times, it's just that it was normally associated with an IV bag being set up or with a shot of pain killers being administered. What she got instead was a "rubber injection of simply the nicest kind."

Without turning around and with her eyes still on her cowboy sex fantasy strumming away before her; Lynn felt Nancy's deft healing fingers feed the other end of the double headed dong, down... up... and under, until it pushed past her thong and was nestled at the notch of her pretty pink snatch. With that, Nancy leaned back again and hissed in Lynn's ear,

"Push back against Auntie Nancy's hand dear while she holds this rubber dickie for you hon,"

Lynn complied. She felt the dong-knob stretch the mouth of her sex blossom as she accepted the head and she closed her eyes momentarily as it gained entry. A firm push from Nancy's expert healing hand later and it was well up inside Lynn's pretty pink honey-pot. The two ladies were now "linked" like naughty little railway cars to Bear's steam engine. Lynn nodded over her shoulder to Nancy, who nodded to Bear, and the big black locomotive began to huff and puff and chug; moving his arms on Nancy's rump like a drive shaft as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy.

Nancy gasped as Bear pushed himself up and into her, the force of his strokes sending her back against Lynn who was bent slightly at the waist with her legs parted. It was like an accordion effect with the large black man's impact transferring down the line through Nancy's rump to that of Lynn's. The ass-fenders of both women smashed together like perverted bumper cars as the double ended dildo disappeared between the two heart-shaped asses.

Lynn went wide-eyed and smiled with glee as the end of the rubber dong collided with the back of her puss-channel. It happened again and again and again as the forceful strokes of the large black man carried down through Nancy and into her in a delightfully wicked chain reaction. Lynn sighed and nodded with approval, her eyes still on her cowboy fantasy above her; digging at the chords on his guitar furiously. She dropped a set of fingers down into the darkness below the stage. Finding the elastic front panel of her thong, she began to pluck and stroke upon her own instrument. The amplifiers wailed and howled.

Again, Nancy and Lynn rammed rumps together; this time with Lynn bumping her bottom back against her mature gal-pal's popo. It was soooo on now! Lynn had a good tequila buzz going, she could hear Nancy just behind her moaning and sobbing like her heart would break, and her own little fingers were dancing on her clit at the same pace as her cowboy fantasy motherfucker was executing upon that marvelous guitar. It was pure magic that moment. She felt her excitement... rise.

As the cowboy motherfucker on the stage unleashed hot lady-killing lead-storm from his six stringed Winchester Nancy soon deteriorated into a bawling blubbering fit of moaning madness; Bear's black cock absolutely wrecking her pussy at one end, and the double-headed dildo creating a softail suspension effect between her rectum and Lynn's pink nookie-pie.

In essence, the two ladies served as a sexual shock absorber to each puss-pounding pummel of Bear's cunt splitter. Nancy and Lynn were the perfect team! Bear's dong packed just the right punch that both ladies felt up in the fillings in their teeth and down to their toenails. Each of the three had a part to play and each played it perfectly. There was just one problem.

Cowboy lover fantasy up on the stage. What had Bear called him? Justin? Yeah, that's it... Justin; he and his band was finishing their set.

Lynn diddled and fiddled her clit faster and faster as he played... hoping she could bring herself off by matching the energy and intensity of his flamenco rhythm plucking. Faster and faster she fiddled at her swollen throbber of a love button down there in the dark. Her teeth bit into her lower lip... she was almost there and ... OH GODDAMMIT HE WAS DONE!

Amidst a roar of cheers from the heart-won crowd and the applause that struck the stage like a tidal wave; Justin and "Tender Lovin' Money Shot" all took a bow. Bear was grunting and huffing; happy as a clam to have Nancy bouncing on the end of his cock. Nancy was screaming with joy, happily split by an immense black cock that was somewhere up in her right lung by the feel of it (although the roar of the crowd drowned out her yells and moans). The only one who was not happy was Lynn; she'd been fucking cock-blocked again by the band's crescendo. She wasn't going to take this lightly... goddammit she was going to fuckin CUM!

Lynn needed to get off and she needed to get off good and proper. She yanked the dildo nob from her puss and spun around facing Nancy and Bear; both fucking hard like the rest of the world didn't fucking exist. She looked down at the rubber dong; now dangling from Nancy's ass pucker like a pink rat's tail and with a burst of hedonistic inspiration, she seized it up and fed it back into her cunt from the front this time.

She seized Nancy from behind and reached up to grab Bear by his tree-trunk biceps. The rubber serpent disappeared a little up into Nancy's ass and at the same time the other head went "bye bye" into Lynn's twat blossom. A second later Lynn humped her pelvis up on to Nancy's ass until that double-ended dong was playing battering ram with her cervix. Lynn made eye contact with Bear and hissed through clenched teeth,

"Come on Bear, let's double stuff this gal and make her fucking howl!"

With that, Lynn planted her mouth and choppers on Nancy's neck in a hungry lesbian hickey. Nancy howled with delight. Greg and Carl blocked the view of the screaming crowd from the side and Bear slammed Nancy's pussy with reckless abandon. Lynn rolled her hips and sucked Nancy's neck. Dropping one hand from Bear's arm down to Nancy's crotch she found the lovely mature woman's clit and began to strum. Lynn commenced to buck and grind as she fucked her friend in the asshole - it was now SOOOOOOO FUCKING ON!

Lynn was inspired. She was cranked up even. There had been something she'd seen.

Before she'd spun about to face Nancy and Bear (for the briefest of instances), she thought she'd seen the cowboy-motherfucker's glasses slip forward as he took his bow; his guitar across his lap. For the teensiest of nanoseconds, she caught sight of his eyes. They were blue, so fucking blue. They looked at her, they'd seen her looking -she was certain.

What was it called? A micro-expression? Yep a micro-expression, that's what some of the more sensitive types at work liked to use. He'd looked at her for the slimmest instance in time as she stood there pressed against the stage with her girlie blue-balls completely cock blocked and he'd fucking winked at her. He'd fucking winked! Oh holy fucking shit... she had to get backstage, but first things first!

Now she diddled Nancy's bean and humped to double headed dong further up into the hot GILF's intestines. Nancy began to whimper and bawl but Lynn paid no attention. She was going to going to get satisfaction and she was going to get it up the dirt road of her coworker as the fake boner banged back against the rear of her cunt. Her lips came up and found Nancy's ear.

"You know I have been wanting you Nancy," she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Oh yeah Lynn," Nancy gasped, "I felt the ... same thing."

"So why nothing after that first night?" Lynn wheezed like a tea kettle, her hips grinding that double dickie again and again against her friends poor pummeled pooper.

"Was going to ask you the same thing," Nancy whimpered. She turned and her lips found Lynn's.

Female lips met female lips and tongues twisted in a lovely woman to woman knot. Whatever the reason for them not following up that night way back in the past, it melted there between the two in a Sapphic French kiss that would have been at home in any Lilith Fair venue. The bond was cemented and whatever happened after this for the evenings hijinks; one of them would only be a double headed dildos length away from the other, (it was sealed with a kiss).

Lynn now felt something else. A pair of hands; a pair of strong black hands. She felt the hands of Bear reach behind and grab her marvelous ass cheeks; pulling her like the second slice of bread together against her friend in a Bear, Nancy and Lynn sandwich. Her ears filled with Nancy's gasp as her coworker reveled and groaned in the double-crush of flesh; happily skewered at both front and back doors by two cocks, (one fake and one oh so very black and real)!

Behind the trio, somewhere up on stage, the announcer heralded the arrival of Touch the Serpent. Bear, Nancy, and Lynn craned their heads in the direction of the stage and for a moment their asses and hips ceased churning but within a few seconds the three-way fuckery continued. The screams of the crowd and the fact that all spotlights were angled high above them concealed their activities perfectly.

The lead guitarist of the feature band struck the first chords of the band's opening number and the screams from the fans became a static white noise roar. The three-way fuckers down below him felt the wave of energy and excitement and "dug in their spurs" to the horny hijinks in the crush and darkness; each of the trio stealing a glance now and then at the stage, before returning their attentions to the other two. Lynn felt Bear's enormous hand spin her head to his and a second later her lips were pressed to the black man's mouth. She parted her jaw slightly and accepted his tongue for a handshake to her tonsils, (appropriately as the band played "KISS ME BEFORE YOUR HUSBAND GET'S HOME)!"

Two asses, one black and one smaller and white, squished and dug at third in the middle. Bear's cock slammed headlong up inside Nancy in thrust after twat-splitting thrust as Lynn's hips pistoned the dildo deep up the slutty Grandma's tailpipe. Nancy responded with rakes of nails on Bears back and her teeth joyously gnawing on his neck. She dropped her hand behind her back until she found Lynn's cameltoe and digging around located the younger woman's starter button.

A jolt of electricity shot through Lynn's core at Nancy's expert touch and her mouth left Bear's to sigh to the heavens at the new sensation. She humped her pelvis frantically against that deft little finger. Damn it felt so fucking good!

The three now felt their sexual energy rising; like water behind a dam. Bear's hand pulled hard against Lynn's asscheeks; spreading the lovely rump flesh apart and squishing the three people together like great sex-accordion. Nancy cut loose with another gasp of joy and screwed her eyes shut as the double pounding of her insides brought her closer and closer to the tipping point.

Lynn now nuzzled into Nancy's neck as her own climax seemed just moments away. She could taste the salty notes in her friend's skin, smell the feminine essence of her skin; all so familiar, so sensual, all so... so very Nancy. It was a hypnotic pheromone cocktail, making Lynn's pulse race now at a double-quick.

Adding to her excitement, Lynn realized Bear was growling and rumbling just over on the other side of her friend's thrashing head; raking his teeth up and down Nancy's neck and shoulders at the onset of his crescendo. Both Lynn and Bear were "sharing toys" like all good kids should and Nancy was more than happy to be their plaything. All three now were feeding on each other's energy. Lynn was soooo fucking close, there was just one thing she needed; that little bit of wicked something something to break the dam and release all that lovely tension. She got it just then, (as if Bear had read her naughty little mind).

One second her ass felt quite empty and then all at once it was there, ("it" being Bear's sausage-sized middle finger). For a few beats of her heart, she felt it circle the pink puckered rim of her anus before WHOOSH; it plunged straight on up inside her, stopping only at a large black knuckle. It dug, wriggled, and rooted around in her most private and filthy of spaces as Lynn's head filled with sparks of pleasure. The delightfully rude fullness; working in conjunction with the push of the dildo and Nancy's clit fiddling was all it took for her, (and it was contagious)!

Lynn's mouth fell open and a great cry rose up from her lungs. Her body sexploded KA-BOOM as her puss streamed joyful dew in response. Hearing Lynn's scream, Bear sympathetically let go; coating Nancy's insides with the contents of his balls as he roared through his release. Nancy upon feeling Lynn's quake and Bear's hydraulic rush; joined the others in this lovely seizure, (her pussy juicing freely as she screamed at the top of her lungs. The three howled with joy as the crowd around them ignored their noise; thinking it all just drunk appreciation for the band on stage.

There were a few more hot sweaty humps as the orgasms subsided; then as quickly as it had come on the beast with six legs became three people again. Bear said something in Nancy's ear for a few seconds. She replied back as apparently a negotiation was occurring.

Bear pointed to his two associates left and right who'd done such a great job at hiding the three-way fuckery. Nancy passed an illicit offer to Lynn over the roar of the crowd and the blast of the amplifiers.

There was a pause for consideration. Finally, two female heads nodded to the large black man and sank down beneath the stage. Bear and his two accomplices, Carl and Greg, pushed up close to the stage; hiding what was to happen from prying eyes.

#

Below the deck of the stage Lynn squinted in the dimness. It was an eerie twilight she and Nancy were in. She fumbled for the tin of cough drops in her jacket and illuminated her surroundings with her cigarette lighter. She lit a joint and then with the flame still flickering in her hand, she surveyed their surroundings. The passage went back for several feet with electrical equipment and boxes blocking that way. Just as she'd suspected, if they were going to make it backstage it was not going to be that way. She guessed she'd have to just stick with the plan that had just been agreed upon. She turned to "face the music."

That music came in the form of three cocks down below the stage; hanging from the pants of Bear, Carl, and Greg. Bear, who'd just nutted inside Nancy was starting to put his sex slimed Mandingo junk away and was simply going to attempt to hang by the stage and act as cover for his two associates. His hands were met however with a slap from Lynn who pushed them down to his side and patted his thigh as if to tell the big black man, It's okay hon, you are in Lynn's tender loving care! She moved forward and took the large flagging black dong in her hands and brought it to her lips as Nancy began a suck and jerk operation on Carl and Greg.

Lynn knew what she was after. She wanted to taste a cock that had just spent itself up in her girlfriend and here one was; dripping semen and puss squeezings and just waiting for her. She opened her mouth and she began to throat the large black man. Next to her, Nancy's lips went from the cock of Carl to Greg and then back to Carl again has her hand occupied itself with whatever cock was free at the time. The three men above held the edge of the stage and attempted to steady themselves as down below, the two women worked their part of the bargain.

Over the next few minutes Lynn sucked Bear back to hardness, (in between hits from the joint and passing the contraband ciggie to Nancy). For her part Nancy was a flurry of activity; her mouth and hand a blur on the dongs of the two security brutes. Lynn was not to be out done however, and commenced with a savage deepthroat of Bear; so intense that after ten minutes of this he had to clasp her short blonde head of hair in his enormous black paw and fuck her mouth with reckless abandon. He may have just blown his load a few minutes before, but Lynn had now milked his black mamba to a new rage; a rage she'd calculated for in the back of her naughty little head as the minutes ticked off. She knew it wouldn't be long, and she was right. She was able to bring him off in a colossal man-gasm for the second time in twenty minutes as the black giant's balls sent a hot salty load into her mouth and down the ole hatch!

Lynn gulped down Bear's seed and patted his thigh to let him know he could zip up. She moved over next to Nancy and nudged her friend sideways. Nancy shifted over and focused her attentions on Carl as Lynn commenced to do to Greg what she'd done for Bear. In three minutes Greg and Carl stared glassy eyed at the band in front of them as if hypnotized by the performance. Their noses wrinkled, their chests heaved and their chins quivered. Down below Lynn and Nancy finished both security goons with satisfied salty swallows and promptly zipped them up.

Both ladies emerged in front of the stage, their part of the bargain now met. Bear, Carl, and Greg gave a look left and right and nodded. A deal was a deal.

"You got that bottle of Tequila?" Greg asked Lynn, leaning in so she could hear him over the noise around them.

"Right here!" Lynn shouted back to him reaching into Jacket. He nodded.

"Ok...take it out," Greg continued in her ear shouting over the amplifiers, "and take a big drink! Chug the bottle and let the crowd see you!"

Lynn did as shouted to. She hauled out the bottle and turned to the crowd. She hoped this was not simply a setup to land her ass in jail. She brought the bottle to her lips and took a big hard chug. There was another nod between Bear, Greg, and Carl.

"Alright Miss," Carl thundered, "I TOLD YOU TO PUT THAT FUCKING BOTTLE AWAY! YOU ARE COMING WITH US!"

Greg snatched the tequila bottle from her and held it up for the crowd to see as Carl grabbed Lynn by both her arms from behind and pushed her through the crowd; his big hands wrapped about her slender biceps like they were broomsticks. Bear seized Nancy up and made loud noises about her, "having to come along as well!" Nancy and Lynn played right along; kicking and struggling against their faux captors as the men led them both through the crowd. All the audience could see (those who took their eyes away from the band), was two unruly women, being led away by concert goons with an open container; straight over to the right side of the stage and through an exit marked, "SECURITY PERSONNEL ONLY."

It worked. The girls were in but their three escorts kept moving them quickly. They were hauled up a short flight of steps past several uniformed rental cops who glanced at them briefly but paid them no attention, and down a dark passage before emerging in a dimly lit corner. They were now backstage on the far right of the band looking out into the glare of the concert but bathed in more shadow and darkness.