Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 07

Story Info
Edward shows his devotion to Miss Vera over dinner.
3.7k words
4.56
4.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diner and Devotion

On my hands and knees, I crawled out from Miss Vera's bedroom, leaving the leather-filled womb I had only moments before been birthed from behind me. The scent of all of her leather clothing still hung heavy in the air, and it felt as precious to me as oxygen had before.

Down the hallway, passing all the doors I had seen on my way up, the leash dragging behind me even as I descended the stairs and made my way towards the main floor of the house where my leather Goddess awaited me.

The journey took far longer than perhaps it would have had I been walking, but after the time spent in Miss Vera's closet, both restrained and kneeling, the very idea of rising to my feet without her command seemed almost inconceivable. My proper place was on my knees, and that was how I would present myself.

Upon reaching the cold marble floor, I could smell something rather exquisite brewing in the air, the first non-leather scent I had experienced in what seemed like days. Delectable as it was, no meal could ever hope to compare to what I had experienced while confined upstairs, nor would anything ever replace the incredible scent of Miss Vera's luxurious leather in my mind.

From the brief tour I'd been given, I knew the kitchen and dining room were just down the hallway, and I slowly made my way towards it and the smell of food, and though a part of me was indeed famished, the moment I entered the dining room, any such thought was quickly brushed aside by the sight which awaited me there.

Miss Vera was seated at the head of a long ornate dining table, a brightly lit crystal chandelier above her, illuminating her like the ethereal Goddess she was. More than that, she appeared to be dressed nearly exactly the same as she had been the night we had first crossed paths.

The familiar short leather skirt which had caught my eye, the stocking-clad legs and over-the-knee boots which I had kissed in the limousine. Leather top showing off her lovely bosom, and shoulder-length leather gloves like the countless pairs I had worshipped upstairs. All that was missing was the fur coat, but I assumed she had no reason to wear that here.

Regardless, seeing her dressed in such a way once again was thoroughly unexpected, and made me feel all warm inside. It felt as if she intended to re-enact our first meeting, or rather, how it should have been.

With me submitting to her wholeheartedly as I should have from the start.

I dared not move an inch once I passed through the doorway of the dining room, both too awestruck by Miss Vera's beauty as well as the fact that I had no idea what I was expected to do next. Was I to take a seat at the table, naked as I was? Did I deserve such a thing? Or was I to kneel at her feet like the proverbial pet that I truly was?

I did not know, and thus could only wait with bated breath to find out what my leather Goddess desired.

While I knelt there waiting, the door to the kitchen opened, revealing that we were not alone here. Instead, another man- naked save for an apron, a collar and leash like my own, and a leather hood which kept his face hidden. This man- another of Miss Vera's slaves I gathered, was carefully carrying a platter filled with food- pasta, bread and sauces, all of which he placed gently on the table.

Miss Vera did not as much as acknowledge the man, instead sipping from a glass of wine- one which she held out to him without a word for him to fill, and scrolling through her phone. His tasks complete, the other slave walked back towards the kitchen to continue his duties.

He returned two more times, and once he was finished setting the table, he dropped to his knees and our shared Mistress pointed a leather-clad finger to her boots, which the kitchen sub kissed passionately before rising to his feet and walking out of the dining room, passing me along the way but never saying a single word.

Then I heard the front door close and realized he had left, and I was momentarily curious if he had done so still dressed in such a way, and if the same would be expected of me when the time came for me to return to my vanilla existence beyond Miss Vera's humble abode. I did not know, and so continued to wait silently for what would come next.

After several minutes of letting me stew, Miss Vera at long last looked up from her phone and smiled those lovely red lips. "Such a fine tribute you sent Edward," she began, the first words I had heard from her since she had left me to my task in her closet. "Such a good boy."

Then she beckoned me with a leather-clad finger, and I crawled towards her seat, stopping at her booted feet and keeping my eyes glued to them. They were indeed the same pair she had worn the night we met, I recognized them immediately, and the memory of my being given the privilege of kissing them made my still erect cock stand at attention.

"Tell me, dear Edward," she continued, although I dared not look up at her without her consent, a fact she seemed to revel in based on her wickedly teasing tone as she lowered a gloved hand and slowly ran a finger under my nose and across my lips, "What are you?"

It scarcely took me a moment to understand the meaning of her question, but once I did I knew there was but one answer I could possibly give. The honest truth she knew as well as I did after my time spent in her closet. "I am Miss Vera's leather slave."

A giggle escaped her lips, and her gloved hand gently took hold of my chin and lifted my head to face her. That stunning visage, those luscious lips, and those gorgeous eyes, I could have melted just gazing upon her beauty. "Yes, you are Edward... I watched you begging for me, kneeling, face pressed against my leather... Worshipping and pleading and submitting like a good little slave. It made me so wet, I had to change outfits."

The very idea that Miss Vera had been pleasured in such a way by my complete and total submission to her and her leather sent untold waves of joy through my body and caused my cock to bounce with happiness like a dog's tail. I felt so good, as if I had orgasmed a dozen times by her leather-clad hands.

But I had done no such thing. Nor would I unless she deemed me worthy. Any pleasure I experienced was second to hers, and right then I wanted nothing more than to keep pleasing my Goddess in any way that I possibly could.

"Good boy," she whispered, stroking my cheek with her leather fingers and sending further jolts throughout my body. "Now then, perhaps you'd like something else besides leather in your mouth for a change?"

She giggled as she said it, and I hung my head. "Only if you allow it Miss Vera."

Even as the words left my mouth I felt ashamed, as if even though she had asked me a question, it was wrong for me to answer her in such a way. I was hungry to be certain, and the smell of the pasta her kitchen slave had prepared was only making that worse, but only she could truly decide whether I deserved to partake of it or not.

Luckily for me, Miss Vera was generous.

"Of course sweetie. My slaves need to keep up their strength after all. How else would they keep serving me?"

I did not answer, nor did it appear she expected me to.

Instead, she motioned toward the chair I was kneeling closest to, and I slowly rose to my feet and pulled it out before sitting down.

The moment I was seated, I looked at the platter in front of us, and instinctively began filling it with pasta.

But not for me.

Miss Vera deserved to be served first, and there was no one else here to do that save for me.

She watched me with an amused smirk, nodding her head when I had put enough on the plate. I did the same with the sauce and the bread, and only once her plate was well-stocked did I hand it to her with my head bowed in reverence, and she took it with a smile, her leather-gloved hand just barely touching my own and sending shivers along my arm and down to my cock.

"Very good Edward," she said, "You're such a fast learner... Now eat up."

Only then did I dare take some for myself, and we ate in silence, my eyes only occasionally darting to stare at those lovely gloves of hers. Just like the night we had met, she did not remove them while she ate, yet moved with such grace that I doubted a single crumb of food dared besmirch her leather.

The meal was quite delicious, and I wondered if perhaps the kitchen sub was a professional chef of some sort in his own vanilla life, or if he had learned to do this under the tutelage of our shared Mistress. There was no way to tell, and I was not going to ask.

That said, if I thought that this would simply be a meal, I was quite wrong. Miss Vera was quite good at multi-tasking, and while she ate, she made sure to continue to tease and torment me as best she could. Not simply my moving her gloved hands as much as she could to draw my attention- whether twirling the pasta around her fork in-between her gloved fingers or occasionally tapping them against her wine glass while she drank or even just sprawling them out on the table mere inches from my own hands. No, she had much more in store for me.

I nearly choked on my mouthful when I felt the soft, supple leather of her boots rub against my naked leg, much to her glee. Just as quickly as they had made their presence known they were gone, and she did this a half-dozen or so times, keeping me on edge each time. Once or twice she also stretched her legs out, allowing the nylons to brush against my legs and aching cock.

But the worst, or rather, best, was when she planted a leather-boot-covered foot in between my legs, pressing the sole of it against my cock gently as could be, and pressed it against my body.

I groaned at the contact, a mix of pain and pleasure not unlike what I had experienced in her closet. Miss Vera kept it there for several minutes, pressing and poking at my cock and balls and making sure I felt the leather against it, as well as understood the symbolism behind it.

I belonged at her booted feet. And it was a place I longed to be.

Soon, the meal ended, and once our plates were empty, Miss Vera pointed at them with a gloved finger and motioned toward the kitchen. And though no words were spoken, I readily understood what was expected of me.

Rising from my chair, I picked up her plate, glass and utensils and placed them on the platter, adding my own afterwards, and carefully carried them out of the dining room, through the door, and into the kitchen.

It appeared that the other slave had cleaned up before leaving, which meant that the sink was vacant of any pots or pans he had used and thus free for my use. Without a second thought, I opened the tap, grabbed a nearby cloth and some soap, and washed the dishes as gently as I could. Plates, utensils, glasses and the platter itself, scrubbing every trace of food from them until they were spotless. Then I grabbed a towel and dried them and then, as I had no idea where to put them, left them carefully piled on the marble countertop.

Then I returned to the dining room.

Miss Vera was staring at me with a rather amused expression on her face and seemingly holding back a giggle. "I only meant for you to bring them into the kitchen," she said with a grin. "But a good slave knows to go above and beyond. And you are a good slave, aren't you Edward?"

I blushed in embarrassment as well as joy and quickly returned to my knees. "Yes, Miss Vera."

Crawling over to her, I kept my head low, and once more Miss Vera wrapped a gloved hand around my chin and held my head so that I could gaze upon her beauty. The light of the chandelier above her reflected off the black leather and added to her stunning features. There could never be anyone this stunning in the world. Only Miss Vera was this perfect.

Holding my gaze, her free hand picked up a nearby cigarette and placed it between her scarlet lips.

Spotting a lighter on the table by the seat I had recently occupied, I slowly picked it up, flicked it on, and held it up to her, much to Miss Vera's delight. "Good boy Edward," she said, allowing me to light her cigarette before letting go of my face once more.

Kneeling there by her feet, I watched her take drag after drag, then let puffs of smoke billow out from between those beautiful scarlet lips and down towards my face. The sight of the cigarette held tightly in between her leather-clad fingers, the traces of her red lipstick on the end of it, and the feeling of the smoke against my face, coming from deep within my Goddess, was incredible. Even a simple act such as this was made far more erotic by virtue of Miss Vera's presence, and I doubted there was anything she could do that wouldn't make me even more submissive towards her.

For several minutes she puffed away, smiling as she blew smoke in my face. I did not move nor as much as blink, determined to show my further devotion to her. To show that I could and would take anything she chose to do to me.

The moment she finished and crushed the butt in a nearby ashtray, Miss Vera pointed a leather-clad finger to the floor, and my eyes immediately dropped to her boot. Just like the kitchen slave before me, I understood what was expected, and passionately kissed the toe of each of her leather boots.

Unlike him, however, I was also offered her gloves, both of which I showered with affection as well, my mind already moving back to her closet and my ultimate submission therein. The difference was this time she was there as well, which only reinforced the hold Miss Vera had on me.

Pulling her glove away, Miss Vera looked down at me, as well as at my still erect and aching cock. Pointing a finger at it, she smiled when my cock practically danced for her. She could have snapped her fingers and it would have done the same, just as owned and devoted to her as I was.

"Tell me, Edward, is your dicklet aching for Miss Vera's touch? Does it long to feel my leather gloves wrapped around it? Stroking it slowly, gently, teasing it over and over until it spills out buckets of precum for its owner?"

I groaned at the very thought. There was no way I could even try to say anything in response to that save for the truth. "Yes, Miss Vera."

She placed a single leather-gloved finger at the base of my cock and slowly traced the length of it, causing precum to form at the tip and me to practically collapse to the ground from the unexpected contact. Miss Vera smiled and pulled back her hand, much to my dismay. "Hmm, not yet sweetie. You haven't earned such a treat Edward."

Then she rose to her feet and slipped out from her seat at the head of the table, reaching down to pick up my leash. "Come now, it's getting late, and your accommodations should be ready for you."

I had almost forgotten about the guest room Miss Vera had pointed out during our brief tour of the house, and now the idea that I would indeed be spending the night- and perhaps longer, here under Miss Vera's roof fully sunk in. I felt honoured, as well as a little nervous. She had specifically not shown me what lay inside the guest room, and now she spoke of specific 'accommodations'. My mind whirled with possibilities.

We left the dining room behind, Miss Vera walking ahead and me following her on my hands and knees. Onto the main floor and up the stairs, then down the hallway towards the lone locked door. The moment we stopped outside, Miss Vera slipped a key from a small hook beside it and opened the door, then stepped inside, pulling my leash gently to join her.

What awaited me inside was nothing I could ever have anticipated.

At first glance, the room itself appeared rather nondescript, with bare white walls, a small end table where my phone and clothes were neatly piled, a dresser, and a door in the corner which I thought was a closet but upon further observation was a small en-suite bathroom. A fairly normal guest room all things considered.

Until I saw the bed. That was what truly caught my attention.

The bed- a queen size mattress from the look of it, was a leather fetishist's dream. Black leather pillowcases covered the pillows, and leather seats did the same with the mattress. More than that, there were chains, cuffs, and a full leather bodysuit with a hood laying there.

My eyes widened at the sight of it all, but I watched as Miss Vera moved the latter item off the bed and over the dresser in the corner. "You aren't ready for that just yet Edward," was all she said before unlocking the leash from my collar and hanging it on the wall above the end table.

"You are going to be locked up tonight though sweetie," she said softly, motioning to the cuffs and chains. "I want to make sure you can't escape this little leather cocoon until I say so... I'm sure it will be such exquisite torture for you. Laying here all night, covered in leather, dreaming of your Mistress in the next room."

She giggled wickedly, and my cock danced at the sound of it as well as the thought which she had once again expertly pulled from my leather-addled brain. If nothing else, Miss Vera continued to prove how easily she could draw the fantasies from my subconscious and reveal them as they had been painted across my face for all the world to see.

"Now then, go and take care of your business. I don't want you messing up my sheets." Miss Vera pointed over at the small bathroom and I began to crawl my way towards it. However, she wasn't finished toying with me just yet. "And don't even think of playing with your little dicklet in there Edward."

The idea had not crossed my mind and she knew it, yet Miss Vera wanted to remind me who was in charge, and I loved that. I wanted her to continue to reinforce her control over me, over and over until there was nothing left of me but my complete and utter devotion to my leather Goddess.

I did my business, numbers one and two just to be certain, and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush and paste inside the small bathroom. Then I crawled back into the guest bedroom where Miss Vera waited patiently for me.

She motioned toward the bed and pulled back the leather sheet to allow me to slide in and lay down. Once prone there, she attached a cuff to each ankle and wrist and linked the chains to the bed. They had some give to them, unlike the ones in her closet, but not enough for me to do much with them.

Once I was secure, Miss Vera smiled down at me, and I melted just a little at the sight of her beautiful visage and wicked smile. Then she reached down and gave my cock and balls a few squeezes with her gloved hands, making sure that my erection remained hard even as she pulled the top sheet over me, giggling at the tent I was pitching there.

"Good boy," she said softly, essentially tucking me in like a child. "Sweet dreams dear Edward."

Miss Vera blew me a kiss off her gloved hand, clicked off the light, and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

I listened to the sound of her boot heels clicking outside the door as she made her way to her bedroom, then open and close the door behind her. With a sigh, I lay there, the sensations of the leather sheet all over my bare flesh more incredible than I could ever have imagined.

No matter what I did, no matter how I tried to move, it felt as if they were always rubbing against me, teasing me like Miss Vera herself, as if my entire body were being held gently in her leather-gloved hand. The scent wafting off them and the pillow beneath my head filled my nostrils, and the lingering traces of Miss Vera's perfume in the air- as well as on the leather I quickly realized, put me at ease, as well as kept my cock as erect as could be.

It would be a long night I was sure, yet laying there, wrapped in my Goddess's leather, I felt safe, secure, and so submissive.

And when sleep eventually came, my dreams were, as expected, filled with visions of Miss Vera and her luxurious leather. I could only imagine what she had in store for me when morning came.

12