Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 09

Story Info
Miss Vera gives Edward a teasing tour around her estate.
4.3k words
4.65
3.7k
6
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant Morning Drive

After cleaning myself up in the guest room bathroom, I slowly made my way out and down the second-floor hallway on my hands and knees, all the way to the stairwell. Once there, I stared down at the main floor, the cold marble tiles shining in the morning light from outside. The smell of coffee and other breakfast-related delicacies hung in the air and, were my situation any different, it would almost appear that I was a guest at a rather fancy bed and breakfast.

But that couldn't be further from the truth. I was a guest, yes, but one in training to be something far greater. A true slave for my Goddess.

Crawling down the stairs, I quickly found myself once more in the doorway of the vast dining room, and there I stopped with my head hung low, waiting until Miss Vera- who sat at the head of the table dressed just as she'd been when she'd awoken me, chose to acknowledge my existence.

While I waited, the kitchen door swung open, revealing whom I believed to be the very same slave as the night before, this time carrying a tray filled with fruits, eggs, bacon, sausages and toast, as well as a steaming pot of coffee. He still woke nothing more than a leather hood and an apron, and without as much as a word, he filled the mug sitting in front of Miss Vera before placing the tray on the table.

As with the previous night's affair, once he finished setting the table, Miss Vera simply pointed a white leather-clad finger to the floor, and her kitchen sub dutifully dropped down, kissed her boots, then ambled back towards the kitchen.

She certainly had him well-trained, and I knew in my heart that the very same could likely be said about me at this point. After all, I'd come here of my own free will, and submitted myself over and over for Miss Vera's wicked whims, and would continue to do so as long as I could.

After a few moments silently sipping her steaming mug, Miss Vera pointed to me and motioned for me to approach her with the same white leather finger, which I happily did still on my hands and knees. From the smile slowly growing on her lovely visage, I knew she was pleased with my most recent tribute, and even if she chose not to say a single word for me, that knowledge would be enough.

Once I reached her seat, I too kissed her boots in quiet reverence, as was only right. "Good boy, Edward," she finally spoke with a smile. "Have a seat."

Even though she'd commanded it, it honestly felt wrong to rise to my feet in her presence, my time here already molding my mind to understand and accept that my true place was at her feet. Yet I knew better than to disobey Miss Vera, and if she wanted me to sit with her at the table, then I would do so.

Then again, I knew she had a rather good reason for me to be seated there. How else could I fill her plate?

Without a word, I slowly took various foodstuffs from the provided platter and placed them on Miss Vera's plate, continuing to do so until she held up a white-gloved hand. Only then did I dare to take any for myself, all the while feeling her pleased gaze resting upon me.

We ate in silence, my eyes once again darting over to Miss Vera every so often, both intrigued by her lovely white gloves as well as worried that she may accidentally get them dirty- I would offer to clean them were such a thing to happen of course. Yet just as with the night before, she seemed quite adept at making sure her gloves remained spotless while she ate. It was rather impressive and made me revere her even more than I already did.

"Now then," Miss Vera began as she swallowed a morsel of sausage, immediately calling my attention to her. "After breakfast, we are going to take a little drive, Edward."

My eyes widened at the sound of this, and I thought I might choke on the piece of toast currently in my throat. Given my current state of undress- a state I'd been told I was to remain in until told otherwise, I worried that someone would spot me were we to drive into town. Not that I truly believed Miss Vera would put me in such a precarious, as well as illegal, position, but one could never be sure.

"Don't fret my dear. We won't be leaving the ground of my estate. There is plenty to see around here, and I know you want to see more. Don't you, sweet Edward?"

I nodded and swallowed the morsel in my mouth. "Yes, Miss Vera."

In truth, I was quite curious as to what else was to be seen on Miss Vera's property. I'd seen several places in her content that clearly were not to be found inside the house, and I wondered just what other secret spots could be found beyond the confines of the manor.

We did not speak any further on the matter, and as breakfast ended I refilled Miss Vera's mug and gathered up all the plates and utensils onto the platter. Carefully, I carried them into the kitchen, and unlike the previous evening, the kitchen slave was still around, already hard at work cleaning the dishes he'd used to prepare the meal.

The other man, his face hidden beneath the black leather hood, did not look my way nor acknowledge I was there, instead remaining focused entirely on his work. Rather than distract him, I simply placed the platter with the dishes on the counter, then made my way back into the dining room.

Once there, I returned to my knees and crawled over to Miss Vera. She offered me a white-gloved hand to kiss, and I did so happily. Even after such a delicious breakfast, the taste of her sweet leather upon my lips was greater than any meal could ever hope to be.

"Now then," she began, pulling her glove away and motioning to her boots, which I once again kissed. "I need to get changed. You will meet me by the front door. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss Vera," I replied, then pulled her chair out as best I could from my position kneeling on the floor. She rose from her seat and gazed down at me with a wicked smirk, and even without the slightest trace of makeup on, her beauty was still apparent.

Gently, she prodded my erect cock with the toe of her boot, and I moaned at the contact. "Still so hard for me, aren't you? I like that. My slaves should always be erect in my presence, shouldn't they Edward? It tells me they are thinking of me and only me. As is only right."

Then she walked out of the dining room, the clicking of her heels on the marble floor echoing out until she ascended to the second floor. Only then did I dare make my way out as well, crawling into the hallway, passing the stairs and stopping over by the front door.

As I waited there, I found it strange how I had only crossed that particular threshold the previous afternoon, yet after everything that had occurred since my arrival, it may as well have been a lifetime ago. I was truly not the same person who had arrived here yesterday, let alone the one who had spotted Miss Vera in the restaurant that fateful night.

I doubted I would ever be either of those men ever again. Nor was I certain I ever wanted to be.

Kneeling there, I waited for Miss Vera to arrive. While I did, the kitchen slave exited the dining room and passed me, opening the front door and making his way outside, still dressed in nothing but his apron and hood. Once more, I pondered who he was in the world outside of this place, as well as where he was going. But such questions would have to wait, for Miss Vera had other things in store for me.

After several minutes, I heard the sound of soft footfalls on the stairs, though I dared not turn to look at Miss Vera. She had commanded me to wait by the door, and that is what I intended to do until she said otherwise.

The sound grew closer and, before I knew it, my eyes fell upon her perfect, pale feet, encased in soft nylons, and mere inches from me. Only then did I allow myself a look at her, and when I did, I felt my eyes widen.

Miss Vera was dressed rather comfortably, at least compared to our other interactions. She wore a simple black leather skirt, proudly showing off her incredible legs, topped off with a purple top that was slightly unbuttoned at the top, which gave me a glimpse at her lovely chest. Yet if one assumed such a change would affect my attraction to her, they would be wrong, for she still managed to radiate the same dominating aura she always had as she stood there above me.

Without a word, Miss Vera opened a small closet near the door and pulled out a pair of black, knee-high leather boots, as well as a leather jacket. Slipping on the jacket, she then placed the boots in front of me, and I knew in an instant what was expected of me.

Gently, I took hold of one of Miss Vera's feet and carefully placed it inside the boot, making sure it was in place before zipping it on and moving on to its twin. Miss Vera watched me with a smile, and once I was finished she tapped the toe of her right boot on the floor, silently reminding me to kiss it.

Looking up, I watched as she removed pair of sunglasses from the jacket pocket and put them on, adding to the look which I could only describe as biker-esque, and which I had to admit made my already erect cock even harder.

"Edward, be a dear and get the door."

Immediately I rose to my feet and opened the front door for her, keeping my head low as she stepped outside. I followed her, shutting the door behind me, and watched as she led the way past my car and over to a garage beside the manor proper. With a click of a button on her keychain, the door opened, and Miss Vera led me inside.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark garage and the morning sunlight seeping in behind us, I was surprised to see several cars of varying years and types, all of which I knew to be of high quality and luxury. Miss Vera had a certifiable collection and, like everything else in the house, I wondered how many slaves had paid for such a thing.

Even with so many to choose from, Miss Vera led me towards a sleek, modern red sports car, and unlocked it with another push of a

button.

As with the front door, I quickly opened the driver's side for her to slip inside, then made my way around to the passenger's side. And the moment I opened it and slid inside, I knew I was in trouble.

The inside of the car had a full custom leather interior, and the scent of it- much like the one I'd experienced whilst in Miss Vera's closet, wafted over me. My mind reeled, and I likely would have fallen over from the sheer power of it had I not been so close to taking a seat.

Miss Vera giggled from her seat, then motioned for me to enter, something I was somewhat wary to do, yet knew I had no choice but to. Once my naked bottom touched the smooth leather of the passenger seat though, jolts ran along my spine and around to my still rock-hard erection. And we hadn't even left the garage.

"Buckle up, Edward," Miss Vera said with a smile. "We wouldn't want you to have an accident now, would we?"

There was something about how she said the word 'accident' that made me groan. Miss Vera wasn't talking about the usual sorts one would have in a car. She had something else in mind, and I shivered wondering just what she planned to do that would require such a warning.

Regardless, I did as she commanded, sliding the seatbelts across my waist and chest and, for the first time in my life, found myself associating such a simple act with bondage and submission. After all, I was buckled up tight, and there was really nothing I could do nor anywhere I could go. I was at Miss Vera's mercy, and that knowledge continued to fill me with a myriad of emotions.

Once I was secure, Miss Vera buckled herself up, the seatbelts pushing against the leather of her jacket and crinkling it ever so slightly, the sound of which drove me wild. But she was only getting started.

"Look at me, Edward. I want you to watch me get ready for our little drive."

My eyes made their way over to her, and once they fell upon Miss Vera, I could only watch as she pulled out a pair of black, elbow-length leather gloves.

I was not familiar with this particular pair, they having not been present in the closet I'd spent so much time in the previous day, but they appeared quite well-maintained.

Miss Vera's left hand slipped inside one of the gloves, and my jaw dropped as I watched the glove come to life. Stretching its way along her arm, hand and fingers ever so slowly, crinkles of leather spreading out and smoothing as the gloves made their way down and beneath the sleeves of her jacket.

If I hadn't already been rock hard, the sight of that alone would likely have been enough to get my cock to spring to life.

And there was still the other glove.

Her right hand repeated the process of its twin, sensually slipping into the glove as if it were a second skin, sliding only until it too covered her arm. Miss Vera then laced her leather-clad fingers together and stretched them out once more, and the sight of the soft, supple leather covering her arms made my mouth water.

"Enjoying the show, Edward?" Miss Vera asked with a grin, and all I could do was nod absent-mindedly with my jaw hanging open, my mind completely and utterly overrun by the spectacle it had just witnessed. Only she could make something as simple as putting on a pair of gloves into a veritable display of pure, unadulterated eroticism.

For the briefest of moments, I thought that she was finished, and we would soon begin our drive, but Miss Vera had other plans.

With her gloves on, she pulled a familiar tube of lipstick out of her jacket pocket, and slowly applied the crimson color to her succulent lips, It was just as sensuous as it had been in that video she had sent me, yet witnessing it in person was almost more than I could bear. I moaned as precum made its way to the tip of my cock, scarcely able to conceive of what I was seeing.

Another giggle escaped her now-painted lips, and with that Miss Vera returned the tube to her pocket and started the car.

We pulled out of the garage, and almost immediately my eyes found themselves moving back and forth from her gloved hands- curled tightly around the leather-covered steering wheel, to her booted feet pressing down on the pedals. The motions and movements of each pair of commanding leather apparel were driving me mad with desire, and as she brought us down the driveway and onto the paths which led around her estate, all I could do was sit there and wait, wondering what I'd see on this little excursion.

We rode in silence, Miss Vera ostensibly giving me an unspoken tour of the surrounding grounds. I noted a rather large pool with a hot tub, both fenced in just behind the house itself. I'd seen several pictures of Miss Vera lounging beside the former, and the thought of perhaps seeing that in person, or of her rising from the depths of either one with drops of water covering her skin, added further fuel to the fire already burning in my nether regions.

A small stable came next, with a fenced-in corral, neither of which came as a surprise to me. I'd seen a number of pictures and videos on Miss Vera's sites in which she rode a horse dressed in full leather riding gear, as well as several lucky slaves. Like them, I'd also experienced her riding crop and thus knew she had plenty of other uses for such things beyond simple equestrian interests.

Just past that, I spotted another building, one which was well hidden from the front of the house. This one was unfamiliar to me, and given its rather spartan appearance, I couldn't quite discern what it could possibly be. Luckily, Miss Vera happily answered the question I hadn't managed to ask.

"Those are my slave quarters," she said, rather matter-of-factly. "Those whom I deem worthy enough to live on the grounds permanently call it home, only brought into the house when I have a use for them."

Though the building's use was now well-explained, it raised several other unspoken questions in my leather-addled brain. Did the kitchen slave live there? It would certainly explain why he left the house in the state that he did, having no reason to worry about being spotted. How many more lived inside, waiting patiently for Miss Vera to call upon them for this or that?

And most importantly to me, would such an honor be presented to me?

The very thought of living here, of being so close to Miss Vera, at her beck and call whenever she desired, sounded like a veritable dream come true for me. Yet I knew better than to inquire about my chances, not wishing to give her any reason to deny me the opportunity.

Of course, a small part of me worried that perhaps I already was and that the moment she invited me to take my place there, everything I had known before would cease to be. Who I used to be would cease to be.

Such wonders and worries quickly faded away as she continued along, and just as I thought that perhaps this little tour was all it was, Miss Vera's left hand slowly slid off the steering wheel and made its way toward my naked thigh.

I gasped at the unexpected sensation of her soft glove on my bare flesh, especially once it began to glide along my leg up toward my crotch. My eyes shot down and watched, almost in disbelief, as the smooth black leather-clad fingers made their way to my ever-erect cock, and gently wrapped themselves around it like a hungry python.

Miss Vera herself did not as much as take her eyes off the road ahead, her right hand continuing to steer even as its twin massaged and stroke my aching cock, twisting and pulling and drawing out even more precum than had already been flowing freely. It was as if my cock were simply another part of the car, another knob for her to shift and toy with.

I groaned at her continued manipulation of my cock. Miss Vera knew exactly how to edge me, and a small smile made its way across her red lips. "I must admit I'd quite impressed Edward. Most of my slaves rarely manage to make it this far without blowing their load... Perhaps all that edging and denying you've been doing has paid off."

She then giggled, and I found myself turning red beneath the mix of praise and teasing. Knowing others had cum in my situation made part of me want nothing more than to do so, yet her words also made me want to continue holding back. Again, I was denying my pleasure for hers, and twisted as it was, it still felt right.

"Ah ah ah, don't get too excited," Miss Vera said as she rubbed the tip of my cock with her leather thumb. "You wouldn't want to cum without Miss Vera's permission, would you Edward?"

Another groan escaped my lips. She knew I wanted to explode all over those long black gloves and release all the pent-up pleasure I'd been building up since I'd first crossed paths with her, but that I was well aware such an action would get me into very big trouble. It was a no-win situation, and all I could do was sit there and let it happen.

"No Miss Vera. I can only cum when you say so."

Her continued denial was both agonizing and incredible, and Miss Vera truly had me right where she wanted me. Any pleasure I desired could only be provided by her, and she had every intention of continuing to use that against me. And I wanted her to keep doing so. I wanted her to deny me until such time as she deemed me worthy of release.

"Good boy," she said as her glove continued to torment me for another

moment even as I gripped tightly onto the leather seat. "But let's shift gears a little, shall we?"

I didn't know what she meant by that at first, but within moments her hand slid down my shaft and released my cock, leaving behind a trail of precum she had managed to milk out along the way, only to cup my balls and begin to tickle them with her leather-clad fingers. If I thought she'd driven me as crazy as was possible, I was dead wrong. Miss Vera knew precisely which buttons to press, and she was pressing them all right now.

We circled the property once more, all the while her thumb circled the base of my cock as her other four fingers continued to rub my balls. Miss Vera herself never once looked over at me, seemingly content to edge me while she kept her eyes firmly on the road ahead.

12