Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 11

Story Info
Edward receives a very special punishment from Miss Vera.
4.2k words
4.78
4.4k
5
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very special thanks as always to Scarlet aka 'fortheloveofgloves'. She gave me the idea for Edward's punishment, and I honestly doubt I could have come up with something half as good without her help.

********************

Price To Pay

At first glance, the guest room appeared very much as it had when I'd gotten dressed prior to our shopping trip, only now it appeared that the leather sheets had been changed and the bed made. Likely the duty of another of Miss Vera's slaves, done while we were out and about.

I wondered if that one- or any of them, had ever found themselves in such a mess as I was now.

As I slowly undressed once more, I felt a crushing despair which did not seem to be in line with my current circumstances. After all, I'd been offered a second chance, an opportunity to make up for my misdeeds, and yet somehow that did not seem to matter all that much, seeing as an unknown punishment awaited me down in the dungeon.

Then again, it was not the punishment itself that worried me so- I'd taken plenty of licks in Miss Vera's closet the previous day, but rather the fact that, if I overstepped even the slightest bit, made even one small mistake, then all of this was over. And that was something I could not fathom. Not anymore.

I had become so obsessed, so consumed, by Miss Vera, that the very idea of being sent away for good, denied permanently, and worst of all banned from ever seeing her again, was like being told I could no longer breathe air or drink water. She had become such an important part of my life that the idea of losing her was earth-shattering.

And yet, such a warning had been issued. Such a possibility hung in the air. And all I could do was hope that it never came to pass.

After several minutes I realized I was dawdling, trying in vain to delay the inevitable, and quickly removed the remainder of my clothes before placing them, my phone, keys and wallet on the small table beside the bed. Gazing down, I noted my ever-present erection and wondered if it would be the thing that got me into further trouble. I could feel the desperation, my cock straining for a release that only Miss Vera could provide, and worried that the slightest thing would lead it to betray me.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to get a sense of myself, if such a person even still existed. I would go down to that dungeon, I would take whatever punishment Miss Vera had in store for me, and I would do so without question. I had to.

At long last, I felt I was ready, or as ready as one could ever be in such a situation, and rather than keep my Goddess waiting any longer, I dropped to the ground and began the now familiar crawl on my hands and knees across the marble floors of the second-floor hallway towards the stairwell, then down to the main floor.

However, this time, the dining room was not my destination, but rather the door a little ways past it. The one I had only had the luxury of stepping through briefly upon my arrival.

The basement.

Miss Vera's dungeon.

Opening the door, I gazed down into the darkness, a dim light illuminating the way yet keeping everything else in shadow, and carefully, I made my way down the steps. A mix of sweat and leather filled the air, likely from countless other punishments which had been doled out down here. Mine was but the latest in a long line of them, and I wondered just what it could possibly be.

As I descended into the darkness, I could see racks and cages and walls covered in countless disciplinary implements- canes, whips, crops, paddles, as well as a number of leather hoods and bodysuits. Chains and leashes and collars and cuffs, everything a dominant Goddess like Miss Vera required to keep naughty slaves like me in line or to punish us for our transgressions.

Upon reaching the bottom, I quickly noted I was alone. Miss Vera had either not come down here after we'd returned, or she had done whatever she needed to do and vacated the basement in the time it had taken me to get myself undressed. Yet I remained on all fours and waited, just in case she was merely standing out of sight and observing me, to see if I did anything unbecoming which she could use as a reason to send me away.

Still, as I knelt there, I did look around, curious to see if any specific items or implements were set out for future use, yet I saw nothing. Everything appeared to be in its proper place, which meant that whatever Miss Vera was going to do to me, I would have to wait and see.

No clues for naughty slaves like me.

After several minutes of sweating the inevitable, the basement door shut, and the sound of bootheels on the steps echoed out in the dungeon, and I knew Miss Vera had arrived.

Again, I dared not look up at her, simply waiting for such a luxury to be offered. But I continued to wonder what was coming. Another caning? A thorough whipping? The possibilities, especially in a fully stocked dungeon such as this one, seemed practically endless.

Soon enough, the footsteps stopped right beside me, and in the dim light of the dungeon I could see a pair of black, thigh-high leather boots, the right toe of which tapped on the floor as if to say "Look up."

So I did.

Immediately, I understood why Miss Vera had not remained down here after we'd arrived back. She'd gone to get changed, and then some.

Her golden brown was tied up in a high bun, and her casual attire from the shopping trip had been exchanged for something more befitting the current situation. A tight black strapped leather dress clung to her, the zipper just barely able to hold back her bosom and the bottom of which ended only inches from her boots. A pair of short black leather driving gloves covered her hands, and as she gazed down at me, I felt all of two feet tall.

Miss Vera towered over me, quite literally, the two-inch heels of her boots making sure of that, and reminding me somewhat of my earlier dream. Once she knew she had my attention, she stepped away and began making her way into the den of domination we found ourselves in.

I followed, crawling behind her like the loyal pet I truly wished to be, though my eyes continued to dart around and take in all the things she could be planning to use on me. Miss Vera did not seem to be paying attention to any specific ones, and that made me worry all the more. Had she already taken out whatever she intended to punish me with, and kept it out of sight to prolong my anticipation? Or was there something I couldn't see from my spot by the door that only now would come into play?

For a few moments, my unspoken questions remained unanswered, until finally, Miss Vera stopped over by the wall of hoods and leather attire, and pulled off a black leather mask which appeared to have no eye holes. Then she turned back and beckoned me closer with a gloved finger. "Come, Edward."

Nervously, I did as she commanded, watching as Miss Vera bent down- offering me the briefest view of her ample bosom as she did, and slipped the mask over my head. Once it was secure, and my world became nothing more than darkness and the sweet scent of leather, a gloved hand cupped my chin. "Perfect. Now, stand up."

Confused as I was by this turn of events, I rose to my feet for a moment before I felt Miss Vera gently push me back and towards a waiting punishment bench. I felt the soft leather cushion on my bare bottom, and half expected her to bend me over right then and there, but instead, she made sure I was seated and that was all.

"Sit quietly Edward, while I prepare your punishment."

The unease that had slowly been forming in the pit of my stomach ever since she'd sent me out of the final shop only grew when she uttered that proclamation. Not only was I to be punished, Miss Vera was making sure that I could not even prepare myself for whatever she was planning. I could not see a thing and was thus forced to imagine the fate she had in store for me.

Not that my imagination didn't have plenty of help.

Within seconds, I heard her boot heels clicking along the floor as Miss Vera moved further into the dungeon and left me there. Various sounds filled my leather-covered ears, not one of which I could put words to. They could have been anything from her taking down and testing our canes to her preparing a rack or a thousand other possibilities, all of which filled my head. I groaned in despair as I waited to find out what was coming my way.

If that wasn't enough, after a few minutes, I heard what could only be a machine being switched on, and that filled me with further dread. I knew from some of her more risque videos had a number of more modern means of punishment- cattle prods, suction devices and the like, and the idea of being exposed to any one of those sent shivers down my spine.

The sound of whatever machine she had switched on continued for several minutes or perhaps longer, my sense of time almost non-existent beneath the hood, prolonging my worry and allowing my mind to formulate countless terrible fates. And all the while, I found myself fighting back tears, for the worry I'd been carrying around since I'd stood there in the guest room- the worry that I would fail to appease my Goddess and be sent away for good, once again took hold.

Inside I cursed myself and my actions, or rather, my inactions. Had I simply told John that Miss Vera was a client or a friend or something, then none of this would ever have happened. We could have continued the shopping trip in peace, I could have seen whatever she had purchased with my money in person, and perhaps our return here would have been far more pleasant.

But I hadn't, and now I was paying the price.

With a sigh, I willed myself to push aside such worries for the moment. I'd come this far, and though I had disappointed Miss Vera once, I refused to do so again. Whatever punishment she was preparing, I would take it. No matter what.

"Are you ready, Edward?"

My Goddess's lovely voice broke through the worry filling my head, her accent pulling me back to the situation at hand, and whatever it entailed. Although a part of me was not, I knew I had to ignore that one. I needed to be ready for my punishment. "Yes, Miss Vera. I'm ready."

The machine, whatever it was, appeared to have been shut off, and silence returned to the dungeon for a moment before those familiar boot heels began to tap their way along the floor toward where I sat. I waited with bated breath from beneath the black leather hood for what was coming, yet when it did, it was not what I had expected.

Rather than a jolt from a cattle prod or the sting of a cane, the next thing I felt was something smooth and cold wrapping around my neck. Something familiar.

A leather collar. Not unlike the one I'd worn with a leash for much of my time here.

At first, I considered the possibility that this was merely the beginning. That Miss Vera would attach another leash and then lead me to my actual punishment somewhere else in the dungeon. Yet that did not seem to be the case. Instead, once the collar was snapped closed, a cool metal sensation tickled against the side of my neck and clicked, and immediately I knew what had been done.

Miss Vera had indeed collared me once more, but this time, she'd locked it in place.

The next thing I knew, the leather hood was gently pulled off my head, and as my eyes adjusted to the dim light of the dungeon, I found myself staring into the beautiful visage of my Goddess, who smiled at me with those crimson lips of hers while she admired her handiwork.

"Perfect fit," she said, then held up a small mirror in her gloved hands. And when she did, I understood why such a seemingly simple act would be considered a punishment.

This was not a regular collar like the previous one. It was custom-made, likely with whatever machine she had switched on. And written across the front in gold letters which stood out against the black leather were four words which buried themselves deep in my mind and my soul.

"Property of Miss Vera."

In the mirror I watched my eyes widen with shock even as Miss Vera let out a wicked laugh at my expense, and the feeling of the tiny padlock against my neck only added fuel to the ever-growing fire of unease and despair. This was far more than a simple punishment- a caning or something like that I could handle. This was something altogether different, and far crueller.

"Do you like it, Edward? I made it especially for you."

My mouth dried up instantly, and any thought of words seemed to evaporate even as I sat there staring, unable to comprehend just what had been done to me.

Miss Vera, on the other hand, was quite happy to explain.

"You see, Edward, back at the shop you seemed incapable of answering a simple question. Now you won't have to worry about that. Now anyone can see who owns you."

My face went red at the thought of such a thing, and I nearly sunk into the soft leather of the bench, but she wasn't finished. Miss Vera put down the mirror and took a step towards me, cupping my chin in her gloved hand and bringing her soft red lips up to my ear.

"Embarrassed to introduce me? You haven't experienced real embarrassment yet."

The feeling of her warm breath in my ear did little to stop the shiver that accompanied her words as they echoed out in my mind and the full extent of things sunk in. I could not remove the collar- Miss Vera had the key and I doubted she had any intention of giving it to me, meaning I would be forced to wear it anywhere and everywhere I went.

Now while it was true I was not the most social of people, I still did have to go to work and the store and other such normal, everyday things. That meant there were countless places where I could be seen, as well as countless people who could see the collar as well as the message emblazoned on it.

"Don't fret Edward, I'm sure you can hide it while you're at work... After all, we wouldn't want you losing your job now would we?" Miss Vera giggled at my expense, but it was clear she was serious, and if nothing else, that allowed me some leeway. I wore a suit and tie whenever I was at the office or on a business trip, so perhaps that would help.

But the rest of the time? I wasn't sure what I could do. Especially once she decided to add an extra caveat to the situation.

"Oh, but don't you dare try and hide it any other time... In fact, I want continuous proof. If you're anywhere else- out for dinner, picking up your groceries or popping off to the pub, I want pictures of you wearing that collar proudly... After all, you are proud to belong to Miss Vera, aren't you Edward?"

If there were ever more of a trick question in this world, I had not heard it. Of course I was proud to belong to her- it was all I wanted, all I lived for... Yet to show it off in such a way, to be forced to do so, as well as to provide photographic evidence of it all? That was a cruel punishment indeed.

And yet, what else could I say?

"Yes, Miss Vera. I am proud to belong to you."

"Good boy Edward," she replied, fixing the collar a little with her gloved hands. "And if you continue to be such a good boy and do exactly as Miss Vera commands, perhaps I'll allow you to take it off... Eventually."

A wicked smirk made its way across her red lips, and I sighed knowing that such a possibility was not likely to come around for some time, if ever. Yet there was nothing I could do about it save for what she had commanded. I would wear the collar and allow anyone who inquired just who it was that owned me.

I could only hope most people would not be all that curious.

"Oh my," Miss Vera said, once again pulling me away from my worries. "Would you look at that? I didn't expect such a notion to make your little dicklet dribble like that, and yet here we are."

Looking down, I was shocked to see that my cock- which had remained erect as ever even after such an embarrassing revelation, had once again started to spill out precum, much of which had landed on the toe of Miss Vera's boots.

Had I already not felt as humiliated as could be given the collar around my neck and what it meant for me once I left this place, in that moment I may as well have melted into a puddle of sheer embarrassment. My cock continued to betray me in increasingly devious ways, showing over and over just how much control Miss Vera truly had over me.

And yet, even something like this did little more than increase my desire for her.

"Poor sweet Edward... You love it when Miss Vera humiliates you, don't you? You just can't get enough, can you?"

I groaned in response as her words managed to make my cock even harder. More precum spilled out onto her boots, and Miss Vera stifled a laugh in her leather-gloved hand even as I grew redder and redder with shame.

"No Miss Vera," I answered, knowing that any and all self-respect I may have once possessed was now flowing out of me along with my precum. The collar was only the cherry on top of a sundae which had slowly been put together throughout my time here. The apex of Miss Vera's control over me.

And she wasn't done exerting it over me just yet.

"You know you can't just make a mess like that Edward. Naughty boys need to clean up after themselves."

She didn't need to say anymore. Slowly, I slid off the bench and dropped to the floor, my head hung low as my tongue slipped out and onto the smooth, precum-stained leather of Miss Vera's boot. Once more, I found myself lapping up my juices off her luscious leather, and once more, I discovered I did not mind. Much as I knew I should, I simply didn't.

Miss Vera was right. I had made a mess and I had to clean it up. It was only right.

My tongue worked its way along the toe of her right thigh-high boot, making sure to lick up every trace of precum I'd unknowingly dripped onto it before switching over to the left, and after several minutes, the boots shone in the dim light of the dungeon. All traces of my mess gone and making their way down my throat to join their brethren.

Miss Vera smiled, satisfied with my work, then pointed back towards the stairs with a leather-clad finger. Without a word, she made her way to them and out of the dungeon, and I followed suit, the taste of leather and precum on my tongue and the sensation of the collar around my neck further examples of my continued submission to her.

Once we reached the main floor, Miss Vera shut the basement door behind us and motioned to the second floor. "Go upstairs and get dressed, Edward. I believe it's time for you to leave."

For a moment I was overcome with worry- that Miss Vera was sending me away for good, with only the collar locked around my neck to forever remind me of my time here. Yet almost immediately she rolled her eyes at me. "Don't worry your little head, Edward, either of them. If you do as you're told, you'll be invited back for further training... And you will do as you're told, won't you?"

"Yes Miss Vera," I replied excitedly, the thought of returning briefly overtaking the unease the collar around my neck continued to provide. Then again, I wondered just how long it would be before I would be called back, as well as how long I'd be forced to wear the collar. Only time would tell.

Without another word, I crawled my way back up the stairs and down the hall towards the guest room, where I quickly slipped my clothes back on and put my wallet, keys and phone away... But before leaving, I popped inside the bathroom both to prepare myself for the long drive home as well as to see how easily spotted the collar would be while I was fully dressed.

Much to my dismay, the collar of my shirt barely reached the bottom of the leather, and thus Miss Vera's chosen punishment remained there for all to see. I would have to be extra careful while out and about, even though she had demanded proof that was was wearing it proudly.

12