Lydia

Story Info
Young Lesbian Resort Worker Seduces Married Sales Woman.
4.4k words
4.6
55.8k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers

Lydia

My name is Kim and I'm a 35-year-old pharmaceutical sales manager. For those of you who don't have any experience with that industry, pharmaceutical sales reps are the gorgeous women who walk into the doctors' offices with their little roller bags and give samples out. That's a bit oversimplified and makes me sound a little conceited, but hey, I know I'm a beautiful woman. I have been told that my entire life. I'm 5'7" tall, blonde haired white girl with a tight waist and ass I sacrifice and work hard for, as well as larger than average breasts. My sparkly blue eyes weaken the doctors I call on, so I suppose my looks are at least part of the reason I win all the sales competitions and rose to the rank of manager with seven reps working for me.

I'm married and live in the burbs with my husband of 7 years. It's a good marriage, but if we were both honest, we would admit something was missing. Our minds seemed to be elsewhere a lot of the time with work, friends, etc. And not starting a family yet was an indicator something was amiss. But we love each other, have a good relationship, and a semi-regular sex life when our lives are in synch. Something was telling me we both wanted more, but neither of us was willing to admit it. I guess that's my attempt at explaining what happened while I was on my recent sales reward trip. Yup...my team won again!

Traditionally, pharmaceutical companies have a reward trip for the best sales people and managers. Each person gets to bring their significant other or a friend, but my husband had a "Big meeting" he couldn't miss, so he told me to go without him. I didn't have any friends who could get away for a week, so I decided I'd go solo and enjoy palling around with my team at the group events and just chill on my own during down time. This year's extended soiree was in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Beautiful beaches, great food, fun music, and margaritas, baby! I got off the shuttle from the airport, grabbed my bags and checked in.

I took the elevator to my floor and was walking down the hall looking for my room number when I noticed one of the maids tending to her cart. I'm not a lesbian, nor have I ever been with or been attracted to a woman, but this young Latina was simply stunning. Hey, we've all noticed a beautiful person of the same sex, right? It is what it is. And she had everything. She looked to be in her mid-20s, with long straight black hair and a red flower pinned in it above her ear. She had curves for days and an impossibly tight waist. I found the door to my room, but hesitated to look at her beauty one more time before entering. I was about to break my gaze when she snapped her head around and caught me staring. I quickly looked back at my door, fumbled with my key and let myself in. God, what was wrong with me? Staring at a young woman like that. I mean look, admire, then look away, right?

Anyhow, I closed the door behind me and started to unpack my things and get organized in my room when I heard a knock. I went to the door and opened it, half way expecting it to be one of my reps wanting to hit the bar.

It was the maid I had been ogling. "Did you need something? I'm here to take care of your needs during your stay?"

My eyes were inexplicably drawn to her breasts like a magnet. Just before it became an awkwardly long stare.

I tried my best to recover by focusing on her name tag and pretending I had been reading it, "Lydia is it? No...no, I'm fine, thank you. Just getting situated."

"Are you sure? You were looking at me like you...wanted something."

Her tone was slightly suggestive and a bit unnerving. My heart started racing as if I had been caught stealing.

"Uh, um, no I was just, uh looking around. Trying to find my room" I stammered.

"Ok. Just call the front desk if you need anything. Enjoy your stay"

I closed the door as she left, but I stooped to look through the peep hole as she walked away. She suddenly stopped a couple steps from the door and I caught my breath in an audible gasp then froze. I was panicked she heard me. I held my breath as she stood there a moment, then she continued on as if whatever distracted her was no longer a concern. I finished unpacking and organizing my things then headed to the welcome reception. My team was there and we shared a couple drinks and dinner while the big wigs welcomed us and prattled on about the greatness of our company. It was getting late and the next day had an early group meeting to talk about the week's agenda, so we all went back to our rooms to rest up.

After a great night's sleep in what might be the world's most comfortable bed, I got myself together and headed down to the meeting room for our orientation.

"Blah blah, list of things to do, concierge, blah blah, don't make stupid decisions, blah blah, don't drink too much and wander off the path, blah blah."

It was the typical we-told-you-so meeting that covered the company legally if anyone screwed up. As soon as it was over we were free to roam, so I headed back to my room to get changed for the pool.

When I got there, Lydia was already inside cleaning. "Hi, can you leave some extra towels and an extra coffee?"

"Are you making demands of me?" Lydia asked playfully.

"No, I just wanted some extra towels and coffee."

"You forgot the magic word."

"Uhhh...Please?"

"I love it when you beg!" She said teasingly, "You are blushing...do I make you nervous?"

Lydia had that sexy Latina accent where 'you' is pronounced 'Joo' and 'nervous' is 'Nair-voos.' Could she be any more distractingly sensual?!

I pushed that thought out of my mind and mumbled, "No, I uh, you are just so forward. I'm not used to that."

"You'd be surprised what you can get used to in Mexico!" She said as she walked towards me slowly, looking me up and down.

I had made my way to the dressing chair and was taking my work shoes off to get ready for the pool when she stopped in front of me looking down.

"Why do I make you nervous? You look like a little scared puppy." She reached her finger out and tapped my nose with it.

I was beginning to tremble. I felt an inexplicable growing attraction to this young goddess and her confident air was making me question my sexuality. I was married...somewhat happily...to a man. But she could plainly see I was flustered. I stared up at her weakly, hoping she would just leave.

She stared down at me quizzically, "Are you going outside to enjoy the beautiful view?" Then she slowly lifted her skirt revealing her panties, "or do you want to stay inside and enjoy this view?"

I immediately stood up and said, "I'm married. I'm not a lesbian. Please just leave me alone. Thank you for the extra towels and coffee."

I brushed past her and into the bathroom to change into my bikini. When I came back out, Lydia was dusting the TV counter. I scurried to the door to avoid any further awkwardness, but before I could open it, she came up behind me and firmly, but gently pressed me against it. I allowed it...Why? I just stood there against the door with her body tantalizingly pressing into mine. What was it about this young woman that had me helplessly and desperately attracted to her? Maybe because she was the aggressor? Because I was tired of wearing the pants at home and in my job? My own beauty was starting to fade and hers was in full bloom? I was shamefully drawn to her, but I could not get my mind around why.

She spoke softly but confidently, "You say you don't want me and I hear you."

Then she reached around my waist and cupped my pussy. It was very warm and moist and her touch only amplified that state. I gasped and flinched, but she pressed a little harder into me holding me firm to the door and I froze there, unable to move.

Lydia brought her hand up to my nose and mouth, "But your pussy is telling me something else."

I broke out of my frozen state and pushed back. Then opened the door and left in a hurry without looking back at her.

When I got to the pool, I was met by a few of my colleagues and for the first time, I started truly noticing their bodies and their beauty. I wasn't sure if it was due to my incident with the maid or the fact that we were all in bikinis in Cabo. I wasn't attracted to them, per se, I was just admiring them. At least, that is what I told myself. I was their manager, but I prefer to lead in a friendly manner, so everyone was relaxed and just enjoying the day.

I had all but forgotten that morning's escapade when out of the blue I heard Lydia's voice from behind me, "Look at you beautiful ladies! Can I bring you something nice to drink? Maybe something with a lovely flower in it?"

I stiffened with fear as she bolted into my conscious again. My sales team giggled and ordered drinks.

One of them said, "We are beautiful? Look at you, girl! You could be in a magazine!"

And the other girls immediately agreed. I could no longer pretend I didn't care that she was behind my chair. I turned to look and saw her standing there in a work bikini. She had changed out of her maid clothes and joined the wait staff. She was stunning. I apparently stared too long and too eagerly.

Lydia raised her arms over her head like a ballerina and slowly spun around. Looking me in the eyes she flirted, "You like what you see too?"

I quickly turned back around in my chair and averted my eyes from her sexy taunt.

I tried to regain my composure saying in a flat tone, "You got me beat."

But my blushing belied my true feelings. She was a curvaceous Latina goddess and my pussy was reawakening to the thought of her pressing against me. When she returned with our drinks, I tried my best to remain calm. What was happening to me? I couldn't even look at her for fear I would expose my growing desire.

"You ladies have fun" she said as she blew us a kiss, spun around, and walked away. We all looked at her perfect ass.

One of my sales gals suggested, "Maybe you should hire her...who could say 'no' to that!"

The group giggled and I forced my best nonchalant chuckle. We spent a nice day by the pool chatting and sipping our cocktails. I spent a lot of the time trying to catch glimpses of Lydia while pretending to be engaged in the conversation. As the afternoon grew long in the tooth, we all decided to head up to our rooms to get dressed for our company dinner. I was getting ready to hop in the shower when I decided I wanted a nice glass of wine. I ordered it from room service and told them to leave it on the TV counter before I hopped in for a quick rinse to wash away the day. I got out of the shower and dried off, then wrapped the towel around me and strode out of the bathroom to get my wine. I wanted to click the TV on to relax a bit before dressing. As I emerged from the bathroom, I was shocked to see Lydia sitting there on the edge of the bed holding my glass of wine.

I froze but managed to utter "What... are... you here for?" as I swallowed hard.

"I brought the wine you ordered, silly girl. Why do you think I'm here?"

"Can you please just put it on the counter and leave? I have to get ready for my company dinner."

"I'm happy to leave if that is what you really want. But you are the one who ordered wine and came out of the bathroom in a towel. Were you hoping it would be me who brought it? Were you hoping I would...do something to you? Hmmm?"

"No... uh... god no! I told you I'm married."

"Yes, and your pussy told me you want me. Why do you continue to deny it? Everyone saw you blushing at me by the pool and acting nervous. Just admit it, the big boss lady wants to eat my pussy, right?" She beamed her radiant, knee-weakening smile.

"No... I... um... don't want to eat your pussy. I'm not a lesbian. I want to get ready for my dinner."

"Then you want me to eat your pussy, yes? Look at you standing there in your towel continuing to talk with me. If you wanted me out of here you would have picked up the phone and called the front desk already. Don't you find me attractive?"

"Yes, you are an extremely attractive young woman, but I am not... a lesbian."

Lydia just sat there and stared at me with that 'if-you-say-so look', "Come get your wine, boss lady."

I'm not sure why I didn't call the front desk. I should have. But my pussy was swollen and starting to moisten at the bold words of the young goddess. What was happening? Why was my body betraying me? Without realizing it, I had taken a few tentative steps towards her to 'get my wine'.

I started to panic when she swirled the glass saying, "Good girl... keep coming."

Every step I took was betrayal of good judgement and what I thought was my sexual preference. I stopped in front of her and reached for my wine. She stood up as I took it and walked around behind me.

As I took a sip she said, "You know, these towels are very nice, but they are just a little too short. It's hard to keep them wrapped around you without holding on, did you notice that?"

I nodded and kept a vice grip on the towel above my breasts as she began to breathe on my neck. I was sipping my wine and beginning to tremble.

Lydia moved her lips to my ear and kissed the lobe gently before whispering, "Let go."

I was visibly shaking, but the double entendre of 'let go' was not lost on me. Let go of the towel and I let go of my resistance and succumb to the forbidden lust that was slowing taking over my mind and body. I did want her. I was ashamed, scared, hopeful, horny, and desperately wanting an orgasm.

Her whispers continued, "I could take you right now and we both know that. But I don't want to take you. I want you to give yourself to me... completely. Let go."

I closed my eyes and took another sip of wine as my grip on the towel began to loosen. If I let go, the towel would drop and I would become a willing participant in... whatever this was. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to cum so badly. I did not want to admit it, but I was desperately wanting this young Latina goddess. As forbidden and scary as it was, I had reached my last ounce of resistance. I was turning into a trembling mass of putty.

She kissed my neck softly, then slid her lips up to my ear again and slowly enunciated, "Let... go."

I released my grip on the towel and brought my arm to my side. With every deep breath I took, the towel slowly loosened until it untucked completely and slid off my body onto the floor at my feet. Lydia placed her hands on my exposed ass and gave it a gentle, loving squeeze then slid her hands up my waist. She paused just below my heaving bosom. My nipples could have cut glass they were so hard and aching for her touch, but she did not touch them. She kissed the back of my neck and gently cupped my tits from underneath. The feel of her soft hands was amazing. Her gentleness was as pronounced as her control over me. I stood there helplessly aching for her to touch me everywhere, but I was frozen and following her lead.

She moved around in front of me, looked deeply into my eyes and took the wine from me. She stared into my soul and took a sip. Then she leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I returned her soft kiss and began to open my mouth to encourage a deeper kiss when she pulled away.

Lydia looked at me imposingly, "Me first: Always. Understood?"

She was nodding her head as she spoke. I reflexively nodded back, not wanting any of this to stop, but scared to death where it was leading.

She ordered, "Take my bikini off."

I reached for her bikini top clasp.

She edged back, "Just the bottom."

I stopped and reached for the waist of her bikini bottom. My hands were trembling, but I managed to get ahold of the garment.

Lydia gently ran her fingers through my hair, "From your knees, my pet. Always from your knees."

I paused, realizing she was cementing her role as the leader in... whatever this was. But I complied, got onto my knees and slid off her bikini bottom. I looked up at her for some kind of sign I was doing things correctly.

She sipped my wine and looked down and me knowingly, "Good girl."

I felt a sense of accomplishment. I had never been with a woman, nor had I ever wanted a woman. But I wanted Lydia... and I wanted her approval. She sat back down on the edge of my bed and I was kneeling in front of her.

She brazenly spread her legs, "Come to me."

Not sure I was ready to taste my first pussy, I hesitantly scooched forward until I was kneeling between her legs and looking up into her eyes with fear and uncertainty. She leaned down and pulled my head to hers for a kiss. It was a full, sensual kiss with our tongues entwined and lustfully dancing in our mouths. I lost a piece of myself in that moment. She had removed any will power I had left with a kiss. I was completely on board for what was coming next. She sat back up and ran her fingers through my hair.

Lydia looked again into my eyes. "You probably won't be very good at this since it is your first time. It's okay. Just keep going and you will get better and better. You will get lots of practice in the next few days."

I looked at her, wide-eyed, realizing she did not intend for this to be a one-time thing. I couldn't even think about tomorrow or anything other than this moment I was lost in. The juices that had swollen my pussy were now glistening down the insides of my thighs. She could tell I was in sexual and mental turmoil and simply smiled victoriously. Then she playfully kissed the air between us.

She adjusted herself to the very edge of the bed and took another sip of my wine, "Now lean forward and taste your future."

I leaned in tentatively and paused just inches away. She smelled wonderful. Stop signs flashed through my mind, giving me one last burst of resistance, but I closed my eyes and blinked them away. My lips parted and my timid tongue emerged. Then I closed the final gap and licked my first pussy. It was heavenly. Warm, moist, soft and sweet. I began to explore her more deeply.

Lydia encouraged me as my licks grew braver. "That's it, my hungry pet. It's okay to be greedy. I know how good I taste. Big licks now. Drink in me in."

Emboldened by her words, my fear and trepidation melted into a ravenous hunger. I started to dive my tongue deeply into this beautiful young stranger and pull out tonguefuls of her sweet nectar.

"Don't forget to swallow. I don't want you to waste any of the gift I am giving you."

It was a chiding yet encouraging comment that told me I was doing well, but I was not perfect. I redoubled my efforts to lap up every drop that spilled out of her. As her breathing grew more rapid and intense, I matched my licks to the rhythm of her gentle thrusts. At last, she pulled me in by the back of my head smashing my face into her sopping wet pussy as she laid back on the bed. She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and pressed my face firmly against her as her orgasm exploded into my mouth. I could hardly breathe and was doing my best to gasp for air between my desperate attempts to lap up every ounce of the orgasm that spilled out. Finally, she held her breath briefly then sighed, signaling the end of her torrent release. I pulled back and gasped for air as she laid there writhing in post-orgasmic bliss.

Just as I was catching my breath, Lydia sat back up on the bed and looked down at me. I was looking up hopefully, dying for confirmation that I had done a good job. She reached down and felt the bed between her legs. It was very wet.

She shook her head and looked at me, "You think you did a good job because I came, but you wasted so much of my gift. Look how wet it is. You should have swallowed all of this."

I was humiliated. I'm a successful sales manager, respected member of my community and very married! How could I literally be hoping for a pussy-licking compliment from this young resort worker after I had only known her for a day? She came all over my face and I swallowed as much as I could... and I liked it. But I felt so ashamed for not doing a better job.

XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers
12