Lydia: Baiting the Trap

Story Info
Lesbian resort worker seduces straight married woman.
5.9k words
4.68
58.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers

Author's Notes: This is the continuation of the story, Lydia. It reads best if you start with the original. For those who want to dive in immediately, here is the background:

Kim is a straight, married sales manager for a pharmaceutical company. Her marriage is ok but lacking somehow. She is on a sales award trip in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico alone. Her husband chose not to come along.

Lydia is an impossibly gorgeous Latina resort worker who sensed Kim was attracted to her and seduced Kim into licking pussy for the first time.

This story picks up just after that moment.

Lydia

Baiting the Trap

I sat there for a moment, still shuddering with post-orgasmic jolts of euphoria. I had heard of drug dealers who could hook you in one dose, and I felt like Lydia had just done that to me. I lived my entire adult life to that point not knowing what a mind-shattering orgasm really was. Sure, I came with my husband...most times. But in one moment, Lydia showed me that I had spent my life on the Ferris-Wheel of the sexual amusement park and didn't even know the roller-coasters existed! As I got to my feet and headed to the shower, I was in a state of sexual dissonance. I am a straight woman, but the most intense and satisfying orgasm of my life was just delivered by a young Latina goddess. I'm also a sales manager and a leader in my company, but I was brought to my knees and somewhat humiliated by her. I was trying to reconcile why I had allowed it...and why I so thoroughly enjoyed it.

My body was resonating with the soft vibrations of orgasmic aftershocks as I tried to wash the moment away. How could I have just done that!? What was I thinking? I tried to push the desire I felt into the shadows of my mind, but the echoes of my orgasm kept nudging it back into the light. The more I scrubbed, the more I realized Lydia had awakened something in me and there was no putting it to sleep.

I chose a typical conservative, yet fun, black-and-white dress for the company dinner. As a manager, I wanted to blend in, look classy, but not seem like a frumpy boss lady. Almost subconsciously, I applied makeup and perfume to be as alluring as possible. It wasn't 'til I was finished that I realized I had put such a large effort into it. Lydia told me to get my drinks from the bar where she was working. Was I trying to be pretty for her? Oh my god, what was I doing?

I grabbed my purse and headed down to the reception. I met a few of my team members and their husbands along the way and we walked in together. I immediately looked for Lydia and saw her working at a bar in the near corner so I suggested we go in that direction. I saw her looking at me as we moved to our table and just her glance brought a tingle to my pussy. Whatever this was, I was aware my body wanted more of it. But would my mind get out of the way?

We saved our seats, moved to the bar and ordered some drinks. Lydia said nothing and dutifully made the drinks with the other two bartenders staffing that location until I put a $5 bill in the tip jar.

"Is that the best you can do? I thought you sales ladies were rich!" She said it matter-of-factly, but with enough play in her voice and twinkle in her eye that everyone cajoled me into dropping another fiver in the jar.

"Much better! Thank you ladies very much!" The melodic tone of Lydia's speaking voice weakened my knees, but I managed to say you're welcome as we grabbed our glasses and started to move away.

"Wait, you forgot your napkin," Lydia said, so I spun around to take the folded napkin she was holding out for me. She glanced down at it and locked eyes with me forcefully in a 'Look-at-this-napkin' kind of way. I got the hint and opened it carefully when I got in the food line with the others. I snuck a quick peek and saw she had written me a note:

"Write your phone number on your panties and bring them to me NOW!"

She had used the napkin to blot her lipstick and left a voluptuous kissy-lips mark below her words: I was terrified. Of course, I could not get her out of my thoughts, nor could I forget the mind-numbing orgasm she delivered a few hours before...and I knew I wanted more. But I couldn't walk around a company reception without panties on...could I? I had already convinced myself to adopt a 'What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico' motto for the remainder of our stay, but I had a professional reputation and career to protect as well. I figured I could excuse myself and go put more panties on if it came to that. This flirtatious and audacious game had me moist and aching for her again. I told my team I was running to the bathroom really quick and I'd catch up to them in a sec.

As I passed Lydia's bar on my way to the ladies' room, I saw her glaring at me and looking at her watch in a 'Well, let's go already' gesture. I quickened my pace but did my best not to draw attention to myself. When I got to the bathroom, nobody else was there. I ducked into a stall and closed the door. I had chosen white panties with black trim, so I had plenty of room to scrawl my number onto them with the pen I kept in my purse at all times during these meetings. You never know when some big wig will say something and expect you to write it down!

I balled my panties up in the napkin Lydia had given me. There was not much napkin there, but it looked like a wadded up tissue and I figured I could pass it to her without anyone noticing. What the hell was I doing!? I took a deep breath, calmed my nerves and headed back out into the reception hall. I locked my eyes on the bar where Lydia was working so I would not get drawn into any conversations along the way. I wanted to get my panties into her hands and move away as quickly as possible. When I got to the bar, she just stood there looking at me but did not come over to grab my "napkin". I made wide-eyes at her in a pleading, 'Well, come grab the panties you wanted before I get caught holding them' look. Lydia rolled her eyes, sighed and slowly walked over to me.

"Can I take your trash for you, ma'am?"

"Uh, yes...please...thank you...miss..." I stammered as I put the balled-up panties and napkin into her outstretched hand. Suddenly, the image of her raising them over her head and calling me a slut in front of my entire company shot through my head and I looked at her in a panic. I'm sure she sensed my horror and put my mind at ease saying,

"We appreciate it when you use the waste baskets. Less for us to clean up later. Enjoy your evening."

My body was on fire, my stomach was doing summersaults and my mind was a conflicted turmoil of desire, fear, lust, panic and intrigue. One moment I thought to myself, "I can't do this. I have to stop it!" The next instant, "I hope she texts me," came crashing through my conscious. I made my way through the food line and met back up with my team at our table. It was very difficult maintaining focus on the conversation with all that was happening to me, but I managed to keep up just enough to avoid any 'Is everything ok' questions.

The more Lydia popped into my mind, the hornier I became. And with no panties on, my challenge was to keep from outing myself with trails of moisture running down my leg and an 'I'm in heat' odor wafting across the room. I was barely managing, when my phone buzzed with a WhatsApp alert.

It was a picture of Lydia with our VP of sales, Mike. That's my boss' boss. He had a huge smile and an 'I think I'm gonna get laid by this babe' gleam in his eye. Such a cute little selfie. A pang of jealousy ricocheted through me, but was soon replaced by fear when the next picture came across my cell phone. It was a picture of my panties I had just given her with my phone number on them. What the fuck was Lydia up to? I didn't have to wonder long. My phone buzzed again.

"If you don't want Mr. Mike to learn your pussy-licking secret, do what I say."

Oh my god! What the hell was going on? I had half a mind to go cuss Lydia out and tell her to fuck off, but I was in no position to be making any such move. There was still a part of me that wanted all this to end immediately, but it was being overshadowed by my awakening desire. I wanted her, but there was no way my career would survive the humiliation of Lydia telling my VP of sales what had transpired. I had to be careful. I was calculating in my mind what limit I was going to put on Lydia's demands. How far could I let this little "game" go? There was a point at which I would not comply. I was trying to define that line in the sand when my phone buzzed.

To my horror, it was a picture of me on my knees with my face buried in Lydia's ass. It was a little crooked because she had apparently taken an over-the-shoulder pic and blindly aimed down at me. It was mostly the top of my head but a little bit of my face and my whole body could be seen. It would be hard to deny it was me when paired with my panties and Lydia's side of whatever story she would tell. It was all I could do to maintain my composure at the table. Thank god my sales team had their husbands with them and were chatting away. They probably thought, "There's the boss lady, pecking away at her phone as usual. Give it a rest!" I was in full panic mode and my mind was racing to find a way out...a solution...a way forward?

At that point, I resolved to play Lydia's little game and once we were back in the room I'd address the pictures and my limits as to how far I would allow her to push me. So, after a few moments I texted back, "What do you want?"

I glanced around the table while I waited for Lydia's response, but everyone seemed to be engaged in conversations or people watching, so I sat there doing my best to swallow my panic and look at ease. Her next message arrived. It was a picture of a cute young lady with her panties stuffed into her mouth holding up a napkin that said, "Please find me, Kim!" Lydia's note followed quickly.

"That's your colleague, Sarah. She has a key to a room, but she does not know the room number. Find her and go into room 417 by 10:00 p.m. or I'll tell Mr. Mike about both of you!"

Oh my god!! Lydia was involving other people in my company!? This was getting out of control in a hurry and I had to stop it. It was time to end the game. But I had to find this...Sarah...and get to room 417 first. As soon as I could speak to Lydia privately, I was going to stop this. I did not recognize the picture of my colleague. Thank God she worked in a different part of the country. I scanned the room, but saw no one who looked like her. It was 9:00, so I had some time to search...but not much. I excused myself from the table rather quickly and started to walk around the event hall to see if I could spot her. What the hell was I going to say if I did?

I was nervous and walking around as casually as possible; a half hour went by and I still hadn't made contact with her. I was on my third lap around when I decided to stop at one of the other bars and let the crowd filter past me a bit while I searched. I was really getting scared and was starting to formulate my explanation to Mike when I heard a voice next to me.

"Uh...are you, um...Kim, by any chance?" I turned and there was Sarah. I guessed that she didn't know what I looked like, so she was probably walking around searching for the most distracted and stressed-out woman she could find. She found her! She was younger than I by about 10 years. Maybe 25. Straight blonde hair and curvy as all get out. Even in my panicked state, I felt a twinge between my legs and was ashamed at this new development Lydia had awakened in me. Sarah could see my anguish and continued.

"Are you, um...friends with...Lydia?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm sorry. You must be Sarah, right?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry about this. I had no idea this was going to happen. I'm so scared. I don't want to lose my job."

She was gushing words a mile a minute and was even more frightened by this game than I was. I pulled her in for a quick 'Nice to meet you' hug, to shut her up. I whispered, "Not here. Shhh," into her ear. Then continued nonchalantly, "Hey, why don't we go to the lobby and chat. It's hard to hear with the music in here."

Sarah nodded and we walked quickly past the tables full of company-mates from around the country. We probably looked like two girls in a hurry to meet up with friends we hadn't seen since training or something. I did my best not to make eye-contact with anyone, but I did manage to sneak a glance at Lydia's bar and saw her look down at her watch as we scurried out of the hall. I looked down at my own and saw we had 15 minutes to get to room 417, so I just kept walking at a pace that wouldn't cause alarm, but also kept us moving.

When we got to the elevators, Sarah looked at me and began to say something, but I closed my eyes and shook my head to shut her up. You never know who is within ear shot at these meetings. Sarah was too new to know, but I did. We got on an elevator with a few other people and I hit 4. There were still people on when Sarah and I got off at the 4th floor, so the ride was spent in silence. We made our way to 417 and I told Sarah to give me the key and follow my lead. I would take care of this.

I paused for a moment before going in, prepping myself for a myriad of possible situations to confront. Then I opened the door and Sarah and I walked in. No one was there. The lights were all on and there were rose petals scattered over the bed. There was also a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket on the night stand with an envelope leaning against it that had the words "Kim and Sarah" written on it.

Sarah asked, "What's going on, Kim? Are we in trouble? What's happening here?"

"I'm not sure yet, but don't freak out, ok? We will deal with this."

I opened the envelope and read the letter out loud to Sarah.

"Dear Pussy Lovers,

I'm so glad you found each other and made it here. You both have discovered bliss between my legs, but only one of you will be eating me out moving forward. Neither one of you are very good at it yet, so this exercise will serve as both practice and a way to determine the lucky winner. If you don't play along, I will show Mr. Mike your pictures and give him your panties and tell him what sluts you are. Get in a 69 position and lick each other. The first one to cum loses. I will meet the winner in her room later tonight and make passionate love to her. My friend Carlos is in the next room. He will let me know if you two rug munchers try anything stupid. He can hear, so give him a good show!! Text me the winner and hurry up. I'm off at midnight.

Love,

Lydia

P.S. I left the champagne in case you have trouble getting started! LOL"

I was mortified. Sarah had started weeping and was wiping tears from her eyes. I did my best to comfort her, but I was a wreck myself. A wave of regret and panic washed over me as I contemplated the situation. I sat on the edge of the bed and Sarah sat next to me. I was trying to figure out the best way forward when Sarah asked,

"What are we going to do? I can't get fired. Please tell me this isn't happening."

"I don't know, Sarah. Lydia obviously gets turned on doing stuff like this. And apparently, we both have played along to some extent. But she is really crossing a line putting our jobs at risk. Who knows, maybe she is just bullshitting to see what we do."

"I don't think so," Sarah offered. "I think she is serious and I can't lose this job."

"Are you actually suggesting we do as she says?" I responded incredulously.

"I don't know. I just..." Sarah's words trailed off and we both sat there in silence as we searched for the best course of action. Neither one of us was speaking up so I guess we were both stumped. Bottom line: No way either one of could risk the VP of sales getting his hands on those pics and panties. At this point, I just wanted to end it the quickest way possible and be done. Then Sarah, spoke up.

"I don't know. Maybe...we are looking at this all wrong?" I saw a renewed sense of hope flash across her face. "She is only going to tell if we don't play her game. And going along with it means one of us gets to be with her again. And the other one is off the hook!"

I was contemplating Sarah's point. True, one of us gets to be with Lydia and the other is off the hook. And our secrets are safe...maybe. But the bridge from here to there is me eating the pussy of my colleague! Not such a small thing!! I'm a fucking manager! What was I doing in this position!!?? I was getting no closer to making my peace with the situation when Sarah continued.

"I don't know about you, but I want to be with Lydia again. I think I really like her. It's a little fucked up what she is doing, but if all I have to do is lick your pussy to make everything better, I'm down. All you have to do is lay there and let it happen."

Sarah stood up and faced me. I looked up at her, realizing this was likely going to happen in spite of my great desire for it not to. She was stunning. I felt a renewed twinge between my legs and hated myself for it. Her breathing had deepened with her excitement and her beautiful breasts were heaving and threatening to fall out of her body-hugging dress.

"C'mon, Kim. Just lay on the bed and I'll eat you 'til you cum. You don't have to do anything. Just lay there. I'll win, you are off the hook and I'll go to my room to wait for Lydia. "

Then she put her hands on her hips and popped her chest out towards my face in a teasing fashion with a fake pouty face.

"What's the matter, you don't find me attractive?"

I looked her up and down, then met her eyes and let out a sigh. She was gorgeous. I figured I would cum in no time with that face between my legs, if I could just relax. Then all would be done. I could go back to being me and put this entire frenzied lustful episode behind me.

"I'm gonna need that champagne," I said.

Sarah beamed a big smile and started opening the bottle. Just then, someone banged on the adjoining door and yelled out, "Hey, I better hear some pussy licking in there or I'm calling Lydia!"

I figured it was Lydia's friend Carlos. If she was bluffing, she sure had all the bases covered. Out of options, I yelled back, "Yeah, yeah. We're on it," as I chugged the glass of champagne Sarah had just poured. She gave me a refill, but before I could slam it, she grabbed my hand, brought the glass to her mouth, and drank it. Then she shimmied out of her dress and stood naked before me as I gawked at her beauty.

"Kimmy likes?" she flirted.

I looked away in shame, closed my eyes and nodded. Sarah filled my glass one more time and I shot it down. Then she spun me around to unzip me. I stepped out of my dress and was left standing there in only my bra since my panties had been given to Lydia earlier.

I was feeling quite insecure in front of the young beauty when she said, "You are a beautiful woman, Kim." She gave my ass a playful swat and continued, "Now let's get this over with."

I left my bra on, perhaps in a desperate attempt to preserve a shred of dignity, and crawled onto the bed. Sarah had pretty much taken over the moment. She saw a path forward that worked for her, and I wasn't opposed to it, so I just went along. She patted the bed and I laid down where she indicated. When she leaned in for a kiss and hesitated, I told her it was probably best if we didn't kiss or talk or know any more about each other. Just get on with it. Sarah nodded and tossed her leg over me and got into the 69 position. I was staring up at her ass and pussy when I felt her lips begin to kiss my inner thighs. I was wondering how I would ever cum feeling this awkward, but as her kisses moved to my pussy I let out a little sigh. I laid there stiff and motionless and closed my eyes as pleasure started to invade my body and replace the fear and discomfort. Slowly, I relaxed and pushed everything from my mind but the pleasure that was taking over. I let out a moan and then another.

XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers
12