Lydia's Dream Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet that was the end of your late-night jogging."

"Yep, never again."

"Now you just jog in cow pastures patrolled by a mad bull."

She laughed and said, "I don't think a kick to his stomach would have made a difference."

"Maybe the bull was just being friendly and wanted to get a closer look at you. I bet if we had stopped and waited for him, he'd have been like a big lap dog."

She grinned and shook her head. "Thankfully, we'll never know. Now let's go home."

We walked to the car and made our way to I-85 south. During the drive, I asked, "Do all young women have a libido like you? Maybe I was very sheltered and just missed this trend somehow."

"I can't answer for all women but many of the ones I knew in college and in Charlotte were more addicted to sex than I am. To me, sex is better than a drug could possibly be but many of my friends were addicted to both sex and drugs. I don't know if it's been an evolving trend or not but I imagine it has. With free Internet porn so available and with all the dorms housing both sexes now with no curfews, it probably is in the mind of most women. The women's mags all glorify sex and every issue tells you how to please that special man or woman. Am I more into it than Lydia was?"

"Yes, but she had a pretty strong libido as well. When we were first married, we had sex often, sometimes several times a day. I guess most newlyweds do. It slowed down over the years but up to the time she got very ill, we still made love once or twice a week. What are your favorite positions?"

"As long as you can get in me, I'm fine. I guess doggy is my favorite because I don't have to do any of the work and you hit all the right spots. Missionary is also good as long as you don't put all your weight on me. I'm also into experimentation with new positions, different rooms of the house, showers..."

I interrupted, "Bath tubs."

She grinned. "Yeah, especially bath tubs. But I've done it in parking lots, movie theaters, on a park bench after dark. I even did it once in the back of a police car with that butthole who beat me up."

I suppose I had a negative look on my face because she asked, "Does it bother you that I've had so many sex partners?"

I didn't know whether to honestly say what I thought or be nice. Probably, I waited too long to respond.

"I take your silence as being a 'yes'."

"Most of my experience with sex was with Lydia. We together learned how to make love. We taught each other everything we knew and were totally committed to each other. After her death, I dated a very nice woman for a few months and we did enjoy many sessions before we broke up. Does it concern me that you've had a lot of different partners? I have to be honest and say it does."

"Do you think I can't be committed to just one guy?"

"That thought has crossed my mind. What do you think?"

She reached and took my hand. "I honestly think I can. This is the first time I've even had to think about it. Sex with you has been fantastic. In fact, it's been some of the best I've ever had. But I know there's a demon named addiction living in me. I'm addicted to sex and orgasms. I admit I've not been as discriminating as I should have. But I'm determined to put those days behind me. I want to be the person you love and respect. I know I can never replace Lydia in your heart. But maybe your heart is big enough for me and her."

"I know it is, Pam. In the last week, I've come to know you as a fascinating young lady that I never dreamed of meeting. How could a person like me ever imagine being with a woman like you? I want to earn your love and respect so that you will never again be tempted to have someone else in your bed. But I need your help and patience, sweetheart. I've a business to run and I'm not going to be there every time you have a desire. I work crazy hours sometimes and your bed may be lonely when I'm away. When you go back to school, there's going to be temptation everywhere you look. You're so beautiful and have such an outgoing personality that every guy in your class will be hitting on you, especially if they think you're Niki Lee. I'm an old man compared to their 21-year-old rock hard bodies."

"I understand your concerns Tom and I promise that I'll not betray your trust in me. Even though I freely admit to be addicted to orgasms, I promise not to have them with anyone other than you."

I responded, "How did that addiction begin?"

"Since I was a little girl, I knew how to excite myself. My mom caught me rubbing on the arm of the sofa one day. I must have been five or six."
I looked at Pam and frowned.

She reacted. "I wasn't naked! I had on panties and shorts but it felt soooo good. I learned how to do that by watching Jerri. She rode that sofa arm every time Mom wasn't looking."

"What did your mom say?"

"Only that she knew it felt good but proper young ladies don't rub themselves in public."

"When did you have your first orgasm?"

"My period began when I was 12. It was a few months after that."

"Did your mom give you the birds and bees discussion?"

"You betcha. That happened shortly after I got my period. It was an awkward discussion and it took a while to understand everything but Mom finally just laid it all out and showed me pictures from some girlie magazines. The thought of a huge hard penis in my tiny hole was scary. I had no idea where she got those photos but maybe Dad had a secret stash somewhere."

I joked, "They probably were from a underground lending library that all of the ladies at church used with their daughters." Pam laughed and admitted that was a possibility.

"When did you go on the pill?"

"I was 15. Mom and Dad were very strict on whom we dated and on curfews but Mom was realistic and made sure Jerri and I had protection long before we actually became sexually active. I doubt Dad knew that but maybe he did and just never said anything. I accidently overheard Mom and Dad talking one day about another baby they had before they were married. I think it died, maybe was stillborn. It was very painful for them to discuss and it was one of the few times I'd seen my dad cry. That's probably why Mom wanted us to be protected."

"Did Jerri know about the other baby?"

"She said she didn't and we made a pact to never ask about it."

"When did you and Jerri start having sexual relations?"

"I think Jerri was 17 or thereabouts and I gave my virginity to a guy on my 18th birthday. It was another one of those awkward situations. He and I had dated a while and I let him get to third base a few times. We talked about having sex but we were both virgins and probably a little afraid and embarrassed. You know how other kids talk and both he and I had heard how painful it was for the woman that first time. He didn't want to hurt me and I certainly wasn't looking forward to it."

"How did you get over that fear?"

"Just the passion of the moment, I guess. We were sitting in his car down at the end of the lane going to my house. We had been out for a nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was dark and he was fingering me and kissing my breasts while I stroked him. We had done that before but it was much more passionate that night, for some reason. One thing led to another and we just did it. We climbed into the back seat and I straddled him. It hurt for a little while but not much. His penis was not that big so that may have helped. He shot his load almost immediately and I was left with nothing but a sore vagina and a mess on my legs. At least he was happy."

I replied, "That story probably describes how a lot of people lost their virginity."

"Probably so. We dated a while longer and did have sex one more time but he just couldn't control himself long enough to get me off. I said to hell with that."

"What was this night with Jimmy I heard you and Jerri mention?"

"Oh that. Uh, uh, let's just say that Jerri and I were very mean to him. He had been hitting on us but we were interested in other guys. Our parents encouraged us to go out with him since they knew his parents. Jerri and I hatched this plan to get him off our backs once and for all. It worked. I think we scared him to death." We both grinned.

"What did you do, young lady?"

She laughed so I knew it must be interesting.

"It was in the summertime and Jerri and I were on college break. We talked and decided that we needed to put a stop to all the sniffing around Jimmy was doing. We invited him to the house one Saturday when we knew Mom and Dad were going to be away. When he arrived, we were all sweet and nice to him. We served him ice tea and cookies. I even sat on his lap and fed him a cookie while he caressed my leg. Then Jerri told him that we wanted to show him our appreciation for all his attention.

"She asked him to give us a few minutes to get ready. Of course, he thought he was in for an amazing threesome. She told him to come up to the first bedroom on the right in about five minutes.

"Well, Jerri had gone to one of those shops that sell or rent bondage costumes, equipment and supplies. She dressed as a dominatrix and I put on an executioner's mask and black leathers like a motorcycle chick." I started laughing when Pam began giggling.

"I know... we were terrible. Anyway, I had a small whip and she had handcuffs and rope. When he knocked on the door and walked in, he was scared. I mean really scared. But to his credit, he didn't run immediately. Jerri explained that she and I were heavily into domination and bondage and if he wanted to date us, he'd better learn to like it. When she tried to put handcuffs on him, he took off. That was the last time we saw him except at the restaurant. From his reaction the other night, I think he's still afraid of us."

"I know I'd be."


****

After stopping at Applebee's Restaurant for a late lunch, we arrived at the cabin shortly after 4:00 pm. While I carried in our luggage and six bags of Pam's new clothes, she walked to the bathroom and then to the fridge for beer. Since we had eaten so late, we decided, in the best interest of Pam's new diet, that we'd just snack for dinner. I built a fire and we sat for an hour or longer and reflected on the wonderful visit. Pam had a new sparkle in her eyes and was relieved that she, her mom and Jerri were all reconciled. She called her mom to let her know we were back safely. They talked for several minutes and I could hear it was a very pleasant exchange.

As we sat in front of the fire, I recalled that Pam had a car in the garage that I'd never seen. "Let's go look at your car. You really haven't told me anything about it."

"I told you it was a bucket of rust."

"Let's go see it anyway."

We walked through the back door and down to the detached garage. I hit the opener and there it was... a T-bird from the early 1990's and it did have rust on the doors and rear quarter-panels.

"Does it run alright?"

"Well, it does okay. I had to do some maintenance on it a few months ago but it doesn't smoke too bad."

"If you don't mind too much, I have Lydia's car in Chattanooga and I'd like for you to use it. We could donate this one to a charity and they can sell it for parts or scrape metal."

"Since anything would be better than this, I'll be glad to accept. What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

Her eyes lit up as she responded, "Oh, I like surprises."

I closed the garage door and we walked to the back porch for more firewood. I made a mental note to call my supplier and have another cord delivered.

We each grabbed another beer and plopped down on the sofa. Pam and I leaned together and kissed several times. After talking well into the evening, we each checked our emails and favorite websites before retiring. We were exhausted as we snuggled together under the warm covers.

End of Chapter 6. Please vote and leave comments.