Lyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one she knelt before she called Hammer because of the prominent hammer necklace around his thick neck. Hammer was medium height for these men which meant he was two hands taller than she. Thick arms the size of her thighs pulled his shirt off revealing a torso chiselled like oaken wood and gnarled with muscles that took her breath away. A thatch of thick blonde hair curled over his massive pectoral muscles and the prominent ridges of his abdomen.

With shaking hands Lyla undid his breeks and pulled them down the massive trucks of his legs. A thick, bulbous cock thrust out from his crotch and Lyla felt a tremble in the pit of her stomach that wasn't entirely fear as she gazed in awe at a penis as long and thick as her forearm. The big man stripped fully naked while Lyla ogled his godlike body.

As she had done many times as a slave she began to stroke and then kiss the warriors cock. Unlike the times before when she had pretended to enjoy what she was doing Lyla couldn't get enough of touching this particular erection. Using both tiny hands she stroked it and caressed the smooth shaft. Kissing the tip she adored the manhood before her abjectly aware that this cock was special and deserved veneration.

Except as the other naked men stepped close Lyla realized that all these sculpted male specimens were also equipped with substantial members. Five brawny men with straining erections awaiting her attention. Lyla was panting with lust at the prospect of what lay in store.

Instead of being fearful as another young woman might, Lyla had already been the plaything of men for too long, this felt more like these men were her playthings. They stood near, none so much as touching her yet while she abased herself before Hammer suckling his cock like it provided life.

Grateful to the others for their patience she reached out her hands and wrapped fingers around two other thick shafts and stroked those men while slurping the knob of Hammer's cock. The men she stroked reached for her and began to caress Lyla's breasts and buttocks. Running her tongue around the underside of Hammers shaft she took him as deep into her mouth as possible.

The man in her left hand had particularly soft feeling skin and Lyla was curious how that penis tasted so she moved her mouth to the man she thought of as Scar Lip's cock shifting her left hand to Hammer's. Still stroking two erections, Hammer's and Dark Beard's, Lyla tasted Scar Lip and found that indeed his manhood had a different and pleasant flavour.

Exploring his length with her tongue she tasted every inch of his pole and then began to slurp on his heavy balls as well, greedy for more.

Feeling dizzy and slightly out of control Lyla switched yet again and stroked Hammer and Scar Lip while she filled her drooling mouth with the cock on her right. Dark Beard had the largest sack and Lyla buried her nose in his dangling flesh and sniffed deeply. He smelled of pine somehow and as Lyla bathed his entire groin with her mouth she savoured the manly smells and taste of him.

Going back and forth Lyla sucked each cock again and again, never leaving any one without the benefit of her sloppy mouth for long. The wetness she spread with her tongue she used to stroke them, each cock slippery and slick with saliva.

Scar Lip took hold of her head gently and urged her to bring her mouth to him so she complied, taking him deep. Still holding her head he thrust his hips rhythmically and Lyla matched his movements with her head, taking his cock deep and then letting him slide out where the tip of her tongue could tease his knob.

Scar Lip grunted hoarsely and thick hot spunk spilled into Lyla's waiting mouth. Filled with his seed she savoured the warm flow and swallowed greedily, enjoying the strange sea-like flavour. For several moments the warrior held totally still and Lyla gave him all her attention. Using both hands she stroked his body adoring his manhood as he visited that special place men go when they spill themselves.

When he grew too sensitive he pulled back and Lyla swallowed the last of his deposit. Then she reached for the other two men returning Hammer to her mouth, Dark Beard to her right hand and soon One Eye to her left.

Another man, Flat Nose, moved behind her and began to explore her sex. Lyla jolted with abrupt pleasure as his thick fingers explored her slippery juncture. Lyla had never been so aroused and it came as quite a shock how wonderful a man's touch could be down there.

When a man bothered to it was possible to make a woman feel as intensely pleasurable as any man felt, and this fellow seemed to know that. Moaning and whimpering around Hammer's manhood Lyla endured delightful torment as Flat Nose touched her in ways she had only ever done herself. Rubbing her special nubbin he brought her waves of bliss and Lyla delighted in sucking Hammer's erection even more.

Again she switched her mouth from penis to penis pleasuring three of them as someone pleasured her for once. Hands touched her everywhere and Lyla loved it. Knowing that her lewd display was the only entertainment the rest of the ship's crew had only added to the delight she felt.

Soon Flat Nose pressed her forward and she was forced to hands and knees a cock still in her mouth. The new position meant she was forced to let go of the others but this gave Flat Nose behind her access to her sex. In moments she felt the wonderful press of a thick erection attempting to invade her nether regions. Even as wet as she was the large penis filled her so completely that she had to stop sucking for a moment and breathe calmly in order to accommodate his size.

Accepting his delicious incursion Lyla sighed happily, resumed sucking Hammer and was filled by glorious cock at both ends. Taking a man deep inside always felt profound and mysterious but knowing so many people watched added a depraved delight to the act.

The remaining men stroked her body wonderfully adding to the powerful sensations she was feeling. Physically she had never felt this much pleasure at any time, her mouth full of smooth hard cock, her cunny stuffed to the limit with hot, hard manhood and rough callused hands touching her entire body everywhere making her glow happily.

Emotionally she was overjoyed to be the focus of so much passionate attention. Impelled to accept their hunger for her with a wantonness equal to their need she humped and bucked in time to her partners' thrusts and gave her body to them fully. Wanting the men not participating to enjoy the entertainment she mewled and whimpered for them so they knew how delightful this was for her.

For several moments Lyla felt only carnal bliss and delectable sensation until Hammer emptied himself into her mouth filling Lyla with the tangy flow of his sperm. Happily she drank what he rewarded her with and caressed him with her grateful tongue.

When Hammer moved away Dark Beard's ample cock slipped into her mouth and, dizzy with delight, Lyla continued sucking cock while Flat Nose drove himself in and out of her slippery sex. Grunting onto the big pole wedged into her mouth she received an increasingly active pounding from behind.

Then, using her hips to pull her body back onto his incoming cock Flat Nose unleashed a warm flow deep inside her body. Bellowing loudly he emptied himself far into her core.

The idea of being filled with his seed ignited something primal in her being and Lyla stopped being the cunning slave girl attempting to win over her new captors and instead became a woman hungry for the quickening of life within. The intense animal pleasure she could evoke touching herself alone was a misty rain compared to the deluge of pleasure she abruptly felt as Flat Nose erupted deep into her convulsing cunny. Lyla's slender body throbbed with passion. There wasn't enough sensation to assuage the need to be touched she suddenly felt.

Panting with effort she tried to wedge more of Flat Nose into her body while greedily shoving more of Dark Beard down her throat. Almost choking she still needed to be utterly and completely filled by manhood.

The cock in her mouth erupted and more seed flowed down her throat while Lyla groaned happily to have so much sperm filling her. Wanting all the warriors to fill her, the need for more possessed her. Wriggling with bliss she relished being utterly stuffed at both ends while climaxing lecherously.

However it couldn't last forever and the men pulled away leaving her desolate until the last two men replaced them, one at each end. Once again Lyla was filled back and front with more cock than she could have ever imagined taking.

The ecstasy of being crammed full didn't end and Lyla helplessly quaked with rapture as One Eye and the last man, Baldy, pummelled her with their manhood. Opening herself completely she accepted the driving poles as deep as she could while having her spirit shredded with delight. As her body shuddered and twitched on all fours Lyla's mind flew away, or dove inward she couldn't discern; simultaneously she was above herself, deep inside herself and nowhere at all.

Lyla realized she had stopped breathing when suddenly she pulled back and gasped around the cock moving in and out of her slack mouth. Slumping face down, hips held firmly in the grip of Baldy still using her from behind, she panted desperately for air as her body continued exploding with utter bliss.

A long, low moan escaped her when she finally had enough air to make noise. Then with a lungful a wail of carnal delight squeezed from Lyla as her body clenched from the extremity of her pleasure. On and on the girl moaned her piteous elation while the big Bald man slammed into her quivering body.

Lyla was still in the grip of her climax when Baldy joined her in release and emptied his balls into her clenching core. Hissing through clenched teeth he jerked and juddered as her sex squeezed him, milking him for all his precious seed.

The big bald sailor made sounds of baffled delight as he withdrew from Lyla's clutch and the men nearby chucked quietly.

The final man of the five, One Eye flipped the shaking girl onto her back and lifted her legs over his hips. Sprawled on her back her arms flung out Lyla was languid and lethargic as One Eye filled her with his substantial manhood and began to glide in and out.

Mewling pathetically she felt raw and tender as she was filled again. However the slosh of spunk inside made the big cock glide in and out easily teasing her with more delight as her body was continually brought to the brink of ecstasy. Head lolling Lyla observed the men gathered around watching her defilement. Some men stroked exposed cock and others simply stared but everywhere she looked Lyla saw lust filled faces aimed directly at her exposed nudity.

Thinking of all those men seeing her service their companions was gleefully vulgar and as One Eye thrust in and out of her tiny slit she felt pleased by how many of them still wanted her even after what she had just done.

Greedy for his seed she wriggled and humped her hips in time to his thrusts and the petite slave urged One Eye to fill her with even more hot spew. Aware of her fascinated audience Lyla danced around the last man's cock for them. Undulating her hips and thrusting her chest up and down she moved sinuously beneath her partner while he held himself on his knees leaving her exposed to the view of his fellows.

When his climax arrived he did something unexpected and pulled his cock from her squishy grip. Disappointed Lyla pouted at him as he stroked his shaft over her sprawled body. However when his sperm sprayed onto her warm skin, splashing in thick gouts over her Lyla was abruptly and unexpectedly pleased. The gleam of his seed in the firelight, the warm splash and satisfying weight of his ejaculate landing on her inflamed skin thrilled the overwrought girl as it coated her.

A slithering, sleazy thrill surged through her as she was spattered with hot jism. For some depraved reason being besmirched in the sight of so many men aroused in her a deranged delight she had no way to define even in her own mind. Reaching for his cock she squeezed his balls and stroked his shaft milking every drop of his seed out onto her flat tummy.

When he had nothing left to give Lyla lay back and smeared the sticky slime over her skin with obscene abandon. Delighting in her prize she relished the warm sensation as it coated her flesh. Wishing there were more she stroked herself all over watching her hands spread the fluid around.

When the first man approached as she painted herself with sperm she was concerned he wanted to fuck her, her poor slit was too sore for more of that, but the man simply knelt next to her and stroked his member until he spilled himself onto her breasts.

The warm gout of sperm startled her but the same insidious thrill ran through her as more spunk spilled onto her skin. Purring a sound of satisfaction Lyla continued smearing jism into her skin as he deposited more onto her. Then other men approached and for several moments the small girl lay squirming in delight as the rest of the men driven mad with lust at her wanton display awarded her with more sperm than she could have ever dreamed possible.

Not every sailor spent himself onto the writhing form of the lust crazed lass but more than half did. By the time it was over she was coated from head to toe in a glistening glaze of cum. Rubbing her legs together and stroking her hands through the sloppy mess she gloried in her defilement, ecstatic to have so much hot spunk to play with.

Lyla scooped it into her mouth, smeared it over her face, massaged it into her breasts and slathered it over her sensitive sex. Overwrought, she was wracked by euphoria as the men showered her in their ejaculate. Raving with passion she writhed on the oiled leather cloak and endured pleasure that robbed of conscious thought leaving only animal lust.

When she returned from that raw, red emotional place no men were anywhere near her. She lay alone between three fires that men huddled on the other side of.

Weakly gathering herself and the stained cloak beneath her, Lyla stumbled to the ocean and bathed the mess from the oiled cloak and her skin. Shame finally found a foothold in her abused spirit as she considered what she had done but she wrapped it in the memory of just how gloriously her body had felt as it had happened.

When she returned to the fire sopping wet but clean men arrived to take the cloak from her and lay it out to dry Another man gifted her with a stolen dress and she wrapped herself gladly in the warm green wool. For several moments the men brought her things, food, drink and baubles they had stolen from the village.

The men paid her tribute for what she had done.

Wonders would never cease.

Unused to kindness Lyla felt very emotional and oddly more exposed by their attention and kindness than she had been when nude engaging in acts so lewd she had never heard of anything like them before. Settling on a log near where she had been debauched only moments before Lyla took a long drink of her watery beer and washed the last, lingering tang of their seed from her mouth.

Hammer brought her a blanket that bore the designs of the people who had enslaved her. Wrapped in it she ate her food, drank many beers and even a mug of mead and she watched the men around her.

They watched her back.

The big men ate, drank a lot, and spent the rest of the evening celebrating the raid and likely the show after.

The five men she had bedded received slaps on the back, clasped forearms and received toasts. Many toasts were given to her as well and before long Lyla was a drunk as they were.

Eventually Scar Lip, the man who had spent himself first came over to her and sat down after she indicated it was alright. With drunken smiles and awkward gestures Scar Lip tried to communicate that he had enjoyed her mouth but that he wanted to fuck her too. Lyla figured it out before she actually understood his gestures. The fact that he had approached at all indicated his interest.

As sore as her little slit was watching the men sing, sort stolen items and undress for sleep made her woozy, drunken mind imagine all of them were hers. In her strange dreamy state she had been ogling them and picking out her favourite feature of each man that crossed her view. Remembering how soft Scar Lip's skin had been under her tongue had Lyla aroused all over again.

With unsteady drunken hands she spread her blanket out, pulled the green dress from her thin frame and exposed herself once more.

A drunken cheer followed that act and when she rummaged into Scar Lip's trousers laughter and whistles echoed across the beach. Pulling his flaccid penis into view brought the mead induced lust she felt roaring to life. Perversely excited to be naked in front of them again Lyla knelt before Scar Lip and slurped his expanding member back into her mouth.

Rubbing her own sex lewdly Lyla knelt so that her buttocks faced the rough centre of the camp and let the others see what her little fingers were doing to her sopping wet sex. The feeling of manhood thickening and expanding in her mouth filled her with so much pride she smiled around his cock. Gulping him deep down her throat while he was small enough to do so she swallowed him and made the man groan.

He told them what she had done and sounds of confused admiration murmured around them. When his cock was fully aroused Lyla stood up and turned to the group and sat back on Scar Lip filling herself once more.

Stretching her sex wide hurt after so much attention earlier but Lyla was too far gone into her passion to go slow. Needing the feeling of fullness a big cock gave Lyla drove down hard on him. Gasping she made a grimace of erotic anguish as her body grew flushed and warm with lust.

The tiny girl impaled herself over and over on the long pole thrusting out from the warriors lap. The men around watched in fascination wondering once more if all the women of her land were like her. Scar Lip let Lyla pleasure herself with his member, smiling with sheer delight in feeling her enthusiastic grinding.

Lyla had been passively taking pleasure from the men before but now she wanted to maximize her ecstasy. Changing angles, altering her rhythm, choosing the depth she brought herself to climax over and over for several minutes until finally her pleasure reached a height she could no longer endure. and Lost to the world Lyla sat down and wedged Scar Lip deep against a spot inside that hurt so good she loved the feeling.

Quaking and no longer able to move she shivered with Scar Lip's prick crammed as deep as she could take it. When he began to wriggle his hips and fondle her breasts Lyla whimpered as her orgasm intensified even further.

While Scar Lip groped her chest with one callused hand his other delved between her legs and his fingers found her button making her cry out with tormented exultation as he massaged that tender place. In full view of the entire crew Lyla climaxed in a writhing frenzy. The huge warrior had to struggle to hold her still as she sought to escape the pleasure he prolonged. With his large forearm held across one hip he refused to let the squirming girl lift off of his cock and her clenching core squeezed in convulsive delight around him.

With his other muscular hand he kneaded her small breasts, clutching her tight to his hard chest as she gyrated on his throbbing pole. Mewling with agonizing euphoria Lyla was helpless to stop herself from twitching as her body endured paroxysmal detonations deep inside where his cock wedged wonderfully.

Still holding her around the waist, gripping her hip with one hand and her shoulder with the other Scar Lip began to move her unresisting form up and down on his long manhood. Fucking her as she sought a grip on his arms to steady herself the big man bounced the small woman on his lap and she yelped each time his erection slammed all the way inside her overworked cunny.