Lyn Get's What She Wants - Her Ex

Story Info
Wife meets long lost ex lover and wants him.
7.5k words
2.14
18.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers

What Lyn Wants, She Gets With My Blessing

And What She Wants is Sex With her Ex

Lyn

I met Lyn after when I worked in theatre near to London's West End. I worked in stage lighting and was hoping to branch out into lighting design. I really enjoyed it as this theatre had different productions every week or two both professional and amateur, so the work was really varied. I also did the odd day or night shift at neighbouring London theatres during 'set-ups' which often needed extra manpower.

Lyn was the daughter of the leader a professional touring Operatic Group. This was the first time I was tasked to design the production lighting under the mentorship of the theatre technical manager. It was really stressful but an exciting opportunity to beef up my CV.

I was required to discuss the Group's requirements at the Director's home where she introduced me to her daughter Lyn. She was stunning, about 5'8" tall and a slim but shapely body with really nice boobs and naturally curly dark hair. That night she wore tight jeans and a thin stretch top with showed the bumps of her nipples. I tried not to stare but it was if they were made of iron and my eyes were magnets.

Lyn wasnt part of the Group but she was interested in opera. Being a relatively small house, she joined me and her mum as we discussed technical requirements. I have to be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off of Lyn. Her boobs and legs all held in fairly tight clothing so little was left to the imagination. I was like an infatuated schoolboy.

Lyn's mum opened a bottle of wine in a break and went to prepare sandwiches for us leaving Lyn and I to chat. I soon established we were the same age (26) and were both single as she had just finished with her boyfriend of 8 years. On the same day her relationship ended, a pipe burst in an upstairs flat, bringing down the ceiling and forcing her back to live with mum for a few weeks.

How's that going? I asked, rather cheekily as I had already determined that her Mum was a formidable and somewhat eccentric character.

"Awful" she revealed in a whisper. As she did so, she smiled a smile that made my heart miss a beat and caused my cock to spasm in lust.

"Moving home when you have had freedom to experience life is a pain, do you know what I mean? " Again she smiled that smile, but with a hint of naughtiness.

"Oh yes, I remember that freedom very well and I must admit, I don't plan giving it up any time soon" I said, hedging my bets that I know what she means by the word 'freedom'.

My cock started to intumesce at the thought of her 'experiencing freedom' - but this time with me.

After supper we carried on the technical meeting until about 10pm. As I was leaving I had a difficult decision to make. If I got it wrong, it could cost me my job. As Lyn and her mum waited in their hall for me to put my coat on I said to Lyn in front of her mum;

"I know this is wholly unprofessional and possibly inappropriate, but I have a party to attend on Sunday. It's my old boss' birthday and I wasnt going to go as it will be all couples, but I was wondering if you would join me?".

Lyn's mum was amazing.

"I don't think I can offer anything to this part of the meeting" - and then said goodnight before discreetly disappearing into the kitchen.

Lyn immediately said yes and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug as I left. Her hand wandered to my left buttock which she squeezed simultaneously and momentarily, when she gave me the kiss. I remember being really pleased how that had gone! - really pleased.

So that is how we met and and when started the most amazing relationship.

Simon

I encouraged Lyn to talk about her time with her ex Simon, as at 26 years old, she had known him all of her adult life, so it was daft to pretend he had never existed.

She met him at a party when she was 17. Simon was 29, he was older, self assured and she knew she wanted him within minutes. Plus he was tall slim and very handsome. His age pissed off Lyn's parents, so as a gobby teenager, that made him even more valuable to her.

She was still at School and he would pick her up in his MGB open top sports car. Lyn isn't necessary into possessions or status, but she did enjoy getting into this guys noisy sports car and disappearing from the schoolmates for lunchtime or after school in front of envious girlfriends.

Simon was on his way to becoming a successful entrepreneur. An engineer by trade he could fix anything. Soon the 1980s housing boom led him and and a mate to buy houses cheaply and do them up at weekends and late into the night to sell, and attract quite amazing profits. Once, they made £18,000 for two days of decorating - in 1982 that was a lots of cash. Mostly, profits were far more moderate, but they soon added up. He bought a detached house mainly in cash in the most expensive part of the Thames Valley and set about doing that up.

Lyn was no prude, but had made the decision that the first time she fucked, it would be in a bed and somewhere romantic and not in a car or seedy bedsit or like one friend, in a bus shelter!. She made him wait for over a year until they fucked properly. Simon knew of Lyn's plan, so for her 18th birthday, her teated her to a weekend in Paris - and the deed was done on her birthday - several times by all accounts.

Lyn told me that Simon had treated her to a birthday lunch in a smart restaurant in Monmarte, before they walked hand in hand through Paris stopping only to look at a huge art gallery in a former train station. Afterwards they went back to their hotel for drinks and made love in an art nouveau carved timber four-poster with heavy gold framed mirrors in to room adding to the sensuality and giving her such amazing views of this memorable time in her life.

She recalled after her first cum, she was crying with the joy of losing her virginity to the man she deeply loved in a manner she had dreamed of as a young teenager. As she hugged him, she caught a glance of the Eiffel Tower out of the window - how more perfect could it be? She found out later when the gentle love making turned a bit more hardcore and she was fucked deep and hard from behind with his sizeable cock at the French window of the hotel room while looking at the shimmering lights of the Eiffel Tower in the now dark skyline, and wondering if they could be seen.

As Simon got into property developing more and more, Lyn was getting broody. His gorgeous house had 'family' written all over it and she wanted to move in with him with a view to marriage, kids and growing roses around the front door.

Sadly he wanted none of it. He loved her - although he found it hard to say so - but he whole concept of commitment was an anathema to him. I never did understand why, but perhaps some childhood trauma? So he lived in a big detached family home alone, while she was in a crappy flat share 12 miles away and travelled to and from his home at weekends and sometimes during the week.

Eventually after 8 years, she gave him an ultimatum about them getting serious. He wouldn't or couldn't budge, so they split up. This was 6 weeks before I met her.

She was so upset and so confused. The next 10 months was a nightmare as she switched between us. By now I was absolutely smitten with her - in fact I was completely obsessed. But she wanted to be with him so badly. This was despite his often upsetting rhetoric about not wanting her moving in. But sometimes she won and they were together a few weeks before they rowed and she came to see me for a shoulder to cry on. I would be sympathetic and we would be a couple for a few weeks before she would go back to him.

I have no idea why I allowed this hell to continue as it broke my heart every time he clicked his fingers and she went back to him.

For several months Simon and I both shared her for a few weeks at a time. On one occasion, she had been with me for a family event and I dropped her at his house afterwards. He had no idea, as he thought she went back to her mums home each time they parted. It was ridiculous and I knew I would lose this risky contest. He was intelligent, good looking, wealthy and had a massive cock. I failed in all of those tests.

Then one night they again rowed over the phone. She was living in a grim place and had some jewellery stolen by a flatmate but couldn't prove it. Simon was busy on one of his house refurbishments and wouldn't talk to her. She phoned me in tears at around midnight.

I asked again, what on earth she was doing in that relationship where she was effectively being abused by Simon. Plus what was she doing living in that shit hole..........when you can come and live here with me anytime - even for a few weeks".

The next day she moved in and we were an item, but he was always in the background, like a 'brother' she said.

Me

I got to met Simon quite a few times. He was a likeable bloke for a racist homophobic twat who was stuck in the macho 1970s. I couldn't understand what she saw in him other than his reportedly huge cock.

Lyn wanted to stay friends with him and when Simon met a new girlfriend Tracy, we all went for drinks a few times. It was not what I wanted, but it wasnt too bad.

Eventually Lyn and I were married. Lyn had spoken to Simon and said we would like him there at the wedding, but we realised that it was unconventional and he might not want to come. He said would decline the invite and wished us all the luck in the world. I was bloody delighted.

Over the next couple of years, we sort of dropped him and Tracy, as she was a drunk and would phone Lyn late at night asking all about Simon as their relationship was clearly not working. Tracy was also very anxious that Lyn and Simon would get back together - a point she made loudly to me when I bumped into her in a pub when I was out with mates. That was awkward.

We had a son and Simon and Tracy unexpectedly came over with a giant teddy as a present. She was already pissed when they arrived and it was very difficult as they rowed in front of us as if we weren't there. This time we did drop them as friends and were always busy when they called.

Lyn, Simon and Me

Fast forward another 10 years, we now have an 8 year old daughter as well as our 10 year old son. Life was good, it was very good.

Lyn went shopping with our daughter and when she came back she was excited to have run into Simon at the shopping centre. She filled me in with the latest gossip and news about his family and that Tracy was unbelievably still with him - but of course, she hadn't yet moved in yet!.

Lyn then coyly said Simon had suggested they meet for dinner to catch up and she asked would I mind? I said of course not, I have never got in the way of their friendship, so she must, as long as Tracy is aware and happy with the idea.

She thanked me with an over enthusiastic hug as I berated her for even doubting me. Then I added;

"You know he wants to fuck you, don't you?".

She denied it, pretending to get insulted and accused me of having a gutter mind.

A couple of nights later we were naked in bed, I was kissing her boobs as she stroked my cock. We were never into role-play but I thought I would try something.

"OMG, that made me jump" I said, in a shocked demeanour.

She looked at me quizzically.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

Again another WTF? expression was etched across Lyn's face. I continued;

"Did you invite Simon and why is he standing there at the door just watching us?"

This was risky. It was highly likely she would bollock me and stop everything.

But no, she stroked and squeezed my cock harder. I broke free and slid down between her legs. I looked at her hairless, shaved pussy and prepared to eat it, but hesitated and looked at the door to our room;

"Are you OK with this? He is still there, just watching".

Lyn arched her hips trying to reach my eager but teasing mouth with her pussy.

I moved away slightly before starting to lick her thighs and then her pussy. I broke free;

"Where is he going now?" I said.

I moved my head, following her imaginary lover with my gaze around the foot of our bed until 'he' was standing close to us by my bedside cabinet. I kissed and sucked her cunt in between the commentary. Only I could hear him;

"What?...now?...... He wants me to fuck you quickly before it is his turn".

I swear she open her legs wider and I slid in. No real foreplay, just this imaginary Simon in the room. It was very very sexy. She was so wet and so eager.

As I fucked her harder, I described how he was getting undressed. I feigned surprise at the size of is cock which he was now wanking and suggested we "stop this now" as that cock would surely hurt her.

Lyn was definitely into this role-play now, as was I. It was one hell of a rough fuck and we were making a heck of a row. But I slowed things down a little.

I was on top and as I held myself up away from her with one hand, I formed my other hand into a thumb only by bending my other fingers. I offered the thumb to her mouth and pressed it between her lips.

"What is he doing? Please don't Lyn, I beg you....."

She knew exactly that my thumb represented Simon's cock and licked it just once before she sucked it into her mouth. I fucked her eager pussy as she sucked my thumb and moved around violently making it difficult for me to stay on top, especially as I was holding myself up with only one hand. Then within seconds, she came. It was the biggest orgasm I ever saw her have - even to this day.

She said later that she almost fainted as she came it was so intense. Meanwhile my cock had been abandoned, so I had to sort myself out, but I also came hard - my God, it was amazing.

That was it. No more denial is possible. Not only does Simon want to fuck her, she also wants him.

The following weekend, our kids went to my parents for the day. Seizing the opportunity, we were in bed before my Dad's car had left the street. In between sessions we discussed 'that' Simon role-play and what we were going to do about it.

I urged her to fuck him, why not? I find the idea a turn on, she obviously does too and he wants her - so lets do it.

Lyn was more cautious and didnt believe it could happen without jealousy damaging what we had. I said I had wanked myself blind since that role-play and was sure it would be fine and could actually enhance our sex life. I had two caveats:

1) She must always use a condom as a pregnancy would indeed make life tricky and 2), when she gets home, I want to know everything about their encounter and I mean every detail as we fuck.

She said I would have to accept Simon could never know that I was aware he was fucking her as he would run a country mile. Simon would have to think they were having a FWB type affair.

We agreed those terms and conditions and fucked all day to seal the deal.

On the Tuesday the following week, I got home to find Lyn a little drunk and with a huge smile on her face - and supper prepared - most unusual in our house.

"Go on, what's happened" I asked.

As the kids watched TV, she went on to tell me that she had phoned Simon and said I was working Saturday night so she was alone so she would like to take up his invitation to catch up if it was still on?

He jumped at the chance and said he would take her to a restaurant they used to hang out at when they were together.

Lyn was waiting to see my reaction. I asked;

"Do you want to go?".

She gently nodded a yes.

"So then you must go you naughty minx. Let's eat and then sort out what you should wear".

She launched herself at me and we kissed passionately, saying she couldn't believe how amazing I am. I reminded her that she had her part of the deal to stick to and that might be tricky as she would be have to be dishonest to him when she told me exactly how he had fucked her. She brushed that idea off immediately;

"He wants to fuck me behind your back. He has no morals..."

"But you want some of that big cock again don't you?" I interrupted ".....and its going to be inside your pussy on Saturday isn't it?".

We kissed again and Lyn wanted me to fuck her. I had just finished a 12 hour shift and was hungry, so I said I would have a quick shower while Lyn put the kids to bed before she served up the food.

Despite our plans, we ended up eating a cold supper as we got distracted!

By Thursday, Simon had text Lyn, claiming he couldn't book a table 'anywhere nice', so had decided to cook for her at his home. Lyn was excited about that as she didnt want to bump into anyone, but was now in a panic what to wear.

With my help, she picked out a short flowing summer dress with thin straps that held it so plenty of boob and leg showed. She wore moderately high heels but on my insistence, no bra or panties. Forever the sensible half of our relationship, she took a sweat shirt, leggings and trainers in a bag to travel home in 'In case the car breaks down'.

Saturday was a very long day. He wanted to see her at 7.30, but Lyn insisted 5pm as she couldn't stay too late and wanted a long time with him to 'catch up'.

Lyn started to get ready the day before when she had her hair done and not only had her legs waxed, but her public hair too for the first time ever. She usually just shaves there but wanted to treat Simon and I with 'something special'. Saturday morning was slow. We had a long brunch out and then around 3pm she had a shower before a bath in perfumed water.

I wasnt allowed to touch, not even her boobs, so settled with wanking as I watched her prepare he immaculate body. She looked amazing. She was still worried about what to wear and considered a lovely evening dress with lingerie, but I said the summer dress and no underwear would be perfect. She eventually agreed.

Date Night

At 4.30 pm we left home even though Simon's place was only 15 minutes away. I had talked her into letting me drive her to his house so she could have a drinks before they met. She had already taken advantage of that freedom and downed a couple of glasses of wine. She would get an Uber home later.

I could hardly drive. I kept looking at her legs knowing there was no barrier to prevent Simon's roving hands finding its target. I was so hard. We discussed how she should act when she arrived. Shy and retiring or dominant and demanding?

"I am bloody nervous but so excited. God knows how Simon will react, but I am ready to be his slut and fuck him on the doorstep".

That revelation did nothing to control my now painful cock trying to break out from its captivity.

I had to drop her off away from his house to avoid Simon seeing me. As she walked up towards his house, the low sun silhouetted her sexy body through her dress - the same body which was about to be abused, fucked and used by another man.

What a long evening it was. This was before Netflix and I had nothing to distract me. I was so excited and frustrated at the same time. I didnt want to wank as I wanted to save my cum for when she got home. But every time I thought what they might be doing at the moment, I felt unbearable lust.

My mum phoned, and after hearing Lyn was out with a friend, she filled me in with all the latest family gossip. God it was so dull. My mind wandered back to that dress: no panties and Lyn's dripping pussy...her declaration that she was "Ready to be his slut".... then;

.... "don't you think?......... are you listening?" My mum was rather irritated as I had not be listening.

"Sorry mum. I am listening but I can't concentrate as I have a bit of a migraine. I wanted to have been with Lyn and her friend, but it just wasnt possible" (the second part of that statement was 100% true).

Later I stared at my mobile phone willing it to bleep. Maybe a 'I am on my way home' message or maybe a photo? - But no, nothing.

SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers
12