Lyn is Donated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on her hips and she raised her arms above her head. I lifted her top slowly up and over her and dropped it on the cool marble floor. Sarah stood still. I kissed her on the lips, briefly. She was about to speak but now I placed a finger on her lips. 'Sssshhh,' I said.

I raised my arms now and Sarah removed my t-shirt. I pulled Sarah to me and we hugged and kissed, Sarah's tiny breasts and my more average sized ones contacted for the first time. I felt Sarah shiver suddenly and whimper quietly.

'We can stop any time, just say,' I said. I sensed she was unsure.

'No, no, I've come,' she said, simply. 'I was so excited by you, I'm sorry.'

'Don't be sorry. Enjoy how you feel, I'm thrilled I made you come' I whispered as I held her breast and then fingered her erect nipples. I bent my head and sucked on one.

When I raised my head she bent hers and sucked hungrily on both my breasts. I let her. I felt she was comfortable and I put my hands on the elasticated waist of her shorts and pulled down in the centre revealing the blond hair on her mound. She moaned as I put my hand inside her shorts.

'May I take them off, Sarah?' I asked.

Yes, yes, please I'd like that.'

I pulled them down very slowly, stroking her skin as it was revealed.

'We've been naked together so much recently, every day, why is it so different today?' she asked.

'Because we're doing this for each other to see, for each other to touch. You're having sex with me, Sarah. I want it to be wonderful for you.'

'I know. I did tell Neil I wanted to.'

'What did he say?' I asked. I was keen to know because of what Neil had told me about him and Ben.

'He's often fantasized about me with a woman but he knows I would like to try but that I am very nervous too. He said you'd show me. He told me to trust you totally.'

Sarah stepped from her shorts, naked but for her rings, which she slid from her fingers and placed on a shelf by the door. She looked at me with a half-smile and said:

'I want to be completely free this afternoon.'

We kissed again and I fondled her breasts and she mine. I didn't want to rush our pleasure. I lowered my hand to her crutch and stroked the inside of the top of her leg and then her cunt lips. I made no attempt to enter her, I just gently played and fondled her. After a while I turned her and massaged her rear and touched her anus. I pushed gently and my finger popped inside. I pushed up, just the one finger. I knew she was used to being taken like this by Neil and Ben, so I didn't think I'd hurt her.

'God, that's amazing,' she said as I worked my finger around inside her. 'That's better than cock,' she moaned in ecstasy.

I removed my finger and turned her back to me. I continued to alternate between sucking her breasts and stroking her cunt gently.

I suspected I was blowing her mind. She seemed to be transported away somewhere.

Sarah moved a hand to my mound. I was still wearing my shorts and much as I wanted Sarah to touch me and push herself hard up into me, I wanted to wait. I wanted her to ask.

Sarah was really mauling at the crutch of my shorts as I sensed she was starting to rise towards another climax. I wanted us to be naked together under the shower as she came. I pushed my abdomen towards her in as clear an offer of consent and desire as I could.

Sarah came back to me and whispered: 'May I strip you now, Lyn?'

'Oh yes, yes please, Sarah' I replied as she unfastened the little belt on my shorts and then the waist button. She pushed them down.

'Come,' I said simply and taking her hand I led her into the shower. It soon ran warm and we moved under its head. My hand went to Sarah's cunt and immediately I pushed four fingers deep into her cunt and groped her. She responded as soon as she recovered from the shock of my invasion by pushing fingers into me, but much more hesitantly as if she was exploring a foreign land. She groaned. 'I'm coming again, now. Hurt me, push into me Lyn, please push up,' she pleaded.

I responded to her needs.

'That's fantastic, oh yes, push', she shook and relaxed into my arms.

'Grope me again,' I asked as I needed to come. Sarah was learning and found my clit and worked on it, whilst squeezing hard on one breast and on the nipple. She bent her head to my neck and bit me. I sought to plant a fierce love bite on her shoulder. The delicious thought of her explaining it to both Neil and Ben crossed my mind. I came brilliantly.

Sarah and I dried each other off and collapsed on the bed. I pulled one sheet over us and for an hour we lay together in a new intimacy of spent lovers.

'Thank you for showing me. It was wonderful, you were wonderful.'

'It was a pleasure, ' I smiled and gently tongued a nipple. 'I'd like us to do it again, if you would,' I said.

'I'd like Neil to watch me, would you mind?'

'No, of course not, but I want to be with you on our own again as well. It was special.' We kissed and just lay together in each other's arms. A couple of hours later as the boys were still not back, we showered again. Sarah took more of a lead and I came first.

Sarah had never been with a woman but said it was the second best thing she'd ever done in her life. I asked her what the first was. She said: 'When Neil asked me to undress for him and he deflowered me late one night in my Maths room at my school.'

Most of the time I was Neil's partner, although Ben encouraged me to have sex at least once an evening with Sarah. One night we spent together, just the two of us. Ben and Neil slept up in his room and they felt each other and jerked each other off again but didn't enter each other. Neil has told me he'd like to fuck Ben and I think one day he will and Ben will then fuck Neil. Men seem to make a bigger deal of it all,' Lyn said simply to me.

Lyn concluded: 'We still meet regularly, about once a month. As far as I know neither Neil nor Sarah has had other partners than Ben and me.'

oooooo0000oooooo

I held Lyn and she asked me to do her again. We made love. Lyn knew how to arouse me and I stiffened again. She started to pump me and I was afraid I would come. She seemed to recognize this and took me in her mouth and sucked gently. I came and blew off into her mouth. I felt fantastic and more relaxed than I had felt in years. She smiled at me and lay back. After a few minutes hugging and kissing when I tasted my own cum in Lyn's mouth she said: 'Shall we go back to the main story now?'

'Yes, I'd like that,' I said, gently kissing her breast.

'If you remember I was making love for the first time in front of Ben's family and it felt right and natural to do so. I had given myself willingly to be part of their lives and lifestyle....

'I had come after only a few thorough grinding strokes from Ben. I had never felt so sensuous lying on that rug with Gail, Clare and Dave devouring me with their eyes as I performed with Ben. I screamed as I came a second time and raised my hips clear of the ground. Ben pushed his hand up into my behind and I groaned. He stayed on top of me, fondling me and petting me. 'You were wonderful as ever' he said. 'You make me so proud every time you cross a new threshold in your sexual confidence.' We crawled the three feet back to our armchair but leaned back against it without climbing on.

Dave had started to massage Clare's breasts as he watched Ben and me. They were both fixated by us and clearly ready themselves. Clare looked at her mum and Gail said: 'Go on. I'll see to him later. You have him now!'

Clare rose to her feet and gave Dave her hands as he too stood. They entwined and Dave pressed her tight little bottom into his lower abdomen. Clare leaned away at the same time and Dave squeezed her nipples in turn. Then Clare put her arms around his neck and lifted her feet off the ground. I saw Dave's cock banging against her as Dave slowly moved to the rug. He lifted Clare by the bum into his arms and they kissed for what seemed ages as he stood with his daughter in his arms. He shifted one hand and supported Clare's lower back by coming up between her legs. He was now able to continue holding her and kissing her while his fingers lingered in her gaping hole. She was illuminated by her sexuality and I envied her playful naturalness. In her body she knew no shame and I hoped too that eventually she would become my trusted friend, and sexual partner.

I snuggled into Ben as we watched. I wanted to touch Dave's cock and without realizing I took hold of Ben and began to play. He stiffened slowly but clearly approved as he gently fingered my lovely nipples and rubbed my mound.

Dave lowered Clare to the rug and they sat up, facing each other. Their legs stretched out past each other, Clare's over his. They touched each other on the shoulders, on the neck; they leaned and kissed. Dave pulled on her breasts, quite hard, I felt, but I realized she liked this. When he stopped she said. 'No, carry on.'

Clare moved first by shuffling in nearer to Dave so his outstretched cock was almost touching her inner thigh. Clare held it and squeezed hard. Dave winced and groaned at length as she continued to squeeze. When she let go he pushed forwards and his cockhead just started to push against her tunnel. Clare grabbed Dave's hips like handles and pulled herself as hard as she could into Dave's arms. This had the effect of impaling herself on Dave's cock. He screamed in pleasure and swinging his legs he came down on top of her. Then they fucked hard and both clearly enjoyed doing this together. I think Dave came first but he seemed to come for longer than Ben normally does. He stayed inside Clare and continued thrusting her gently for a while. I liked that idea and told Ben to do that to me in future. He smiled and pulled my legs up so he could finger my behind. I let him and I stared at Gail as he used me in his way. Gail half smiled at me I think she understood that I was imagining her doing this to me. To my surprise Gail came over and sat next to me so I was between Ben and her. She moved fingers to my cunt and pushed three in as Ben groped my other hole. I moved a hand to her and placed it on her lap. She took hold of my hand and taking gentle hold of three of my fingers she pushed them into her. I came again.

Dave sat up and stroking Clare's tummy softly he said: 'Clare, I want you to go over to Lyn and clean her holes. Lick them out so she is clean and pretty.'

Clare looked at him wide-eyed. 'You weren't punished the other day when perhaps you should have been. Show Lyn how sorry you are.'

I wasn't going to interfere this time. I lay as I was against the armchair. Ben and Gail had withdrawn their fingers from me. Clare crawled over and began to lick my cunt. I adored it.

'You must just lie still,' Clare said to me. She moved to my anus and licked that too pushing her pointy little tongue into me. Delicious thoughts cruised my mind.

Ben started to touch his sister's legs and bum as she serviced me. She grinned at him and said: 'Hi, Ben.' she took his cock and gave it a squeeze. Ben said: 'Come here.'

She stopped and moved her face to his. They kissed in a way I had been longing to see and Ben rolled her away from me so he could lie alongside her but still be very near to me. He simply said: 'I want to fuck you.'

Clare replied: 'I want you to fuck me, too. I want Lyn to watch us but I want her to accept and enjoy.' Clare sat up and grasped Ben's cock. She moved her lips to it and took it in her mouth. Ben moved so he could eat her cunt at the same time. Clare paused a moment, removing Ben's cock for her mouth, and said: 'Not for long. Don't make me too wet, I want to feel you when you come.'

Soon after Ben moved turning Clare on to her back. He laid himself on to her and they wrestled, grabbing, rubbing and holding each other in places that pleasured each other. Ben entered her and they moved together with a lovely fluid rhythm like lovers who were in tune with each other. I was slightly jealous but dismissed such fancies as I reminded myself that I wanted this to happen and had told Ben that he could do it whenever he wanted. I knew that sometimes they would spend the night together whilst I was alone or with Dave or Gail even. I smiled at that thought.

'You are bisexual, then,'

'I've never thought of myself like that,' said Lyn. Usually when I've been with a woman, like Clare or Sarah, it's been in Ben's presence and he is an important part of that experience or it's been after being fucked by a man. I suppose I do have a tendency that way, especially with older women like Gail and my mother, but... you know....' She cradled my cock gently in the palm of her hand: 'These come first, always.' She kissed me long and full and my fingers moved gently inside her.

'Your stories have a magical effect on me,' I suggested.

'Then the next few minutes may more than interest you.'

Lyn continued: 'Ben and Clare separated and he moved round and tongued her cunt while she sucked him again, but briefly. He pulled roughly on her breast and nipples, as Dave had: she clearly enjoyed this and was driven to new heights of ecstasy.

'I can't stop it,' she screamed. 'I'm going to cum soon.' Ben mounted her and pushed himself deeply back into his sister. Then he almost withdrew and pushed home again. He must have repeated this ten times. On the ninth occasion he managed to get his thumb round and into her anus. 'Oh, Case, Oh my Case,' he cried. That drove her over the precipice into orgasmic chaos. Ben followed her as they spasmed together, crying out their love for each other. I was screaming internally to be taken myself and fucked out of my mind.

Slowly Ben and Clare subsided into each other's arms, surrounded by the glow of post-coital relaxation and self-pride. They were very beautiful and mingling with that nuance of jealousy was my own utter thrill of watching them coalesce as one.

As the fire blazed away in the warm room I looked around at my new family. In the orange glow from the fire I watched Dave and Gail who were together opposite in Dave's armchair, just nuzzling quietly whilst they watched their wonderful children make love. I was leaning back against another armchair, my feet almost touching Clare's as she relaxed, her breasts ceased heaving as her panting slowed. She was exhausted by her father's and then her brother's lovemaking. There was nothing crude or disgusting about what I had watched; it had been beautiful in intent and beautiful in visual effect.

Ben looked at me and smiled. 'Are you all right, Lyn?' he said, reaching over Clare and patting my ankle.

'I'm fine,' I said. 'You were lovely together', brushing a finger across my nipples in a way I hoped they both found sexy. Gail smiled at me.

'Are you ready to complete your journey?' Ben asked.

I wanted to sound confident and sure of myself. I sat up straight and looked round the room at them all. 'If you want me, I am ready to do as you tell me, Ben,' I answered.

'It may surprise you, Lyn. You need to be sure.'

'I've imagined so many times how you will give me to the others that I am ready and want to do it, please. I am sure, Ben.'

My skin felt taut and I felt my body looked attractive. Ben stood up and walked over to the window ledge where he had left the book he was currently reading. He picked it up and opened it. We were all watching. He pulled out three slips of paper. As he came back across the room he gave one to his mum, one to his dad and one to his sister.

Then he bent towards me and gave me his hand as he tenderly pulled me to my feet and kissed me. He surprised me with these words:

'I love Clare very, very much, as I love my mum and dad too. But I need you to hear me say in front of them that I love you most of all. I believe I always will as I believe you will fulfill me as I want to fulfill you beyond both our dreams.'

Wow, I thought. I hugged him and kissed him. He walked me over to the rug and gently lowered me and laid me on my back. Kneeling beside me he said: 'I want you to enjoy, but once it starts I won't let it stop. Even if you beg me, you will then experience it all. You won't be hurt, you know that. Mum and dad want me to ask you one last time, are you ready for this?'

I nodded, very aroused by everything Ben had said and whispered: 'You know I want it. I have no doubts.'

Ben stood and moved away. I lay there, still, wondering what was to happen to me. Gail stood and came over to me and knelt between my legs.

'Do as I say, Lyn, but don't speak. You may react in any way you feel you wish to. Be happy.' She bent her head to my cunt and started to lick me. She pushed her tongue inside me finding my clitoris and rasping her tongue across it. I was flying through the clouds in exhilaration. Gail's tongue darted in and out as I felt a finger probing my other hole.

'Raise yourself somehow, Lyn,' Gail instructed me. I pulled my legs over my body to my shoulders and grasped them hard. This placed me in a very stretched position, exposing my anus at a comfortable height for Gail to attack. She thrust several fingers into me and worked me and then entered here with her tongue.'

'Oh, Jenny, I want Jenny to see' I screamed incredibly loudly, asking for my mother who was, of course, far away. I wished she could see me.

Someone clicked their fingers and Gail stopped and sat up.

'Relax and lower your legs, my second beautiful daughter,' she said reassuringly. 'I hope that was half as wonderful for you as it was for me.'

Gail moved back to her seat and Dave got up. He came and knelt between my legs and looked into my eyes. I knew that at last he was going to take me and I knew that our relationship was going to be very special. Somehow I might want to do things with Dave that I did with no-one else.

His rigid cock pointed towards me. He sat there just looking at me. I suddenly remembered something I had been told and I said to myself: 'You have to initiate this one, Lyn.'

'Do whatever the piece of paper tells you to do, Dave,' I murmured.

He showed it to me. Written on it in Ben's best handwriting were the following words:

Do whatever you want but be very thorough. Concentrate on doing what you want to do and not on pleasing your partner.

I read them and faced him unafraid. 'That's fine, Dave,' I said.

I felt he would be firm but not rough. He told me to get on my hands and knees. He then entered me straightaway, achieving full penetration of my rear on the first thrust. He managed to reach to grab my breasts as he thrust into me again. I whimpered but pushed back. Dave thrust himself again and again into me and I orgasmed in total delirium. Suddenly he withdrew, although I knew he hadn't come yet. Immediately he burst into my cunt, still from behind me, thrusting me upwards. I cried out, shrieking the word 'Yessss!' I orgasmed briefly again.

Dave now came, stammering how much I turned him on and how much he wanted me. I felt him fill me as a long burst of semen jetted into me. His cock became flaccid and slipped from me. I lay down on my tummy and waited. Dave stroked me and fondled me, occasionally fingering my arse as he told me he loved me.

'Turn over, my daughter,' he said. Face to face we kissed and he held me tight and told me how proud he was to have me in the family as his lover. I felt warm and safe and stroked his balls gently. His rod began to climb again so I took it in my mouth and caressed it, moving my tongue around its now engorged head.

'You're fantastic, Lyn,' he sighed in ecstasy. Then gently he pushed me down on my back and mounted me, lowering his chest to mine. With one hand he pulled on my nipples as he had with Clare and I tried to express my pleasure in this by biting him hard on the neck. He bit me back and I grinned at him. We licked and kissed and I whispered to him: