Lynette: An Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her hips back a bit so I had a better angle to work on her and took her engorged clit into my mouth, sucking on it before holding it in my teeth as I tried to flick it with my tongue at the same time. My hands had spread her wide by now and I pushed my nose into her rubbing her sex, getting an even more intense smell of her. Juices were flooding out of Lynette, covering my face, pouring into my mouth, a sweet, honey taste, but tangy as well. Lynette tasted like no other woman I had tasted before. I could happily have stayed in that position all night, licking on Lynette, drinking her juices, hot, slimy, sticky, sweet. To me pure nectar, as sweet as honey.

Now I'm not a great fan of sixty-nine as I don't think you can concentrate on giving and receiving at the same time, but with Lynette that wasn't the case. She kept sucking my cock, teasing it with her lips running them around my mushroom head, licking on the glans, now that nearly shot me over the edge before I was ready. At times she barely had me in her mouth, others she had me deep right to the entrance of her throat.

Sometimes you get the sense that a woman isn't into a thing, just going through the motions, doing it for her partner, but not this time, Lynette was clearly enjoying the sensation of my cock in her mouth. She took her time to go from only just past her lips, to deep to the back of her mouth, then switching and fucking me with her mouth, lips tight on my shaft, head bobbing up and down.

We were both lost in what we were doing to each other, then I sensed Lynette's orgasm, starting to build, her body stopped moving for a second and then I could feel it trembling, every bit of her was gently shaking, she had stopped any movement on my cock, it was still deep in her mouth, but she was not doing anything to it apart from the very occasional lick with her tongue.

She had pushed her body hard onto mine and I could feel the tremors building in her as I increased the pressure of my tongue on her, but decreased the speed of licking her. She was moaning and shouting around my cock as it continued to throb in her mouth, but she was only concerned with her own release now as she ground her hips into my face. I could feel her thighs shaking as she clamped them hard against my head. My tongue was now forcing it's way into her, rolling round and round in her pussy as I freed a hand and just about managed to get in onto her clit, At the first touch of my finger on her, she tensed, her head flew back off me as she arched her back, crushing her pussy hard into my face and a wild scream of pure lust and released escaped her lips.

Hot juices were flooding out of her pussy, so much I was having trouble drinking them down, so they covered my face leaving it sticky. Lynette continued to scream, shake and grind herself on me as her body continued to be rocked by her orgasm. I was trapped in-place under her so continued to lick softly on her pussy, setting off a couple of further gentler orgasms in her.

"Fuck," she moaned as she collapsed on top of me. I was staring up into her pussy, all wet and glistening, and twitching in her orgasmic aftermath.

Lynette, eventually recovered, turned her body around, crawled up me and with a grin on her face kissed me, then started to lick all her juices off my face. "God, is that what I taste like?" she said as she did it. I nodded my head and grinned back at her. Her hot firm body was crushing me as she did this and she knew I was still hard and ready for release.

"I'm going to finish you now, lie back and enjoy it, cum in my mouth, anywhere, any time you want. Don't tell me, surprise me, explode in my mouth, I want you to fill my mouth and throat with your cum, and I'm going to swallow every drop." I nearly shot my load then as she said those things to me, a mans dream, knowing a hot woman wants him to cum in her mouth no restrictions. I could relax and enjoy every sensation she would cause in me.

Lynette kissed her way down my body, my rigid cock pressed between us until she smiled up at me, pulled my foreskin back to release my very sensitive glans, smiled, opened her mouth and took me deep into her throat in one simple easy movement, not stopping or gagging. She held me there, then released me for a few seconds, then back into her throat and she worked her throat on my cock, swallowing on it. Fuck what a feeling. She released me then took me deep again, released, back in, release.

All the time she was doing this she was looking up at me through her eyelashes and fringe, keeping eye contact with me. God, it looked so hot, her small pretty face moving on my cock.

After this little bit of deep throating, Lynette released me into the middle of her mouth, rolling her tongue around and around my glans, this was it, I knew I was cumming, nothing could stop me, I had absolutely no control over what was happening.

My hands wrapped in her hair, my hips bucked up crushing her nose with my pubic bone, as I exploded right in her mouth, cum flooding her mouth, covering her tongue. I held her in place as I came and came again, I had never known me to shoot so much cum at one time. Lynette swallowed as much as she could, but still held some in her mouth as I slowly and reluctantly released her hair and pulled my cock from her mouth. She moved up my body so we were face to face, making sure I was watching her she opened her mouth so I could see my cum in it, then swallowed, licking the last drops from her chin at the end. As she finished she opened her mouth again to show me she had swallowed every last drop. Smiling all the time, looking into my eyes. And this relationship was about simple none commitment sex??? Wow.

We lay together arm in arm for a while when Lynette said, "There's a chippy down the road, go out and get us something to eat."

"I thought you'd had enough to eat," I smiled at her.

"Umm, but I need my energy for what's to come next."

As I walked to the chippy I took the opportunity to phone my wife and tell her I had gone for a walk, was having some chips and then going for a couple of pints, feeling guilty and a cheating bastard, which I was, but I had to live with it.

When I got back to Lynette's with the food, she had put on a sheer see-through, pale yellow negligee, tied at the front with a little blue ribbon, no bra or panties. She looked hot and sexy, my cock sprang to life as soon as I walked into the room.

After the meal, we sat on her sofa, arms around each other, watching some TV, me caressing her boobs or stroking her thighs, just nice and gently relaxed together.

When the commercials came on at the end of the programme Lynette shot up and left the room, when she came back she knelt on all fours body on the sofa, bum pushed high in the air.

"I think I've got enough lube in me, time for part two."

"What?" I'd forgotten about Lynette's favourite position.

"Fuck me in the bum, hard and fast and no matter what I say-DO-NOT-STOP. DO-NOT-PULL-OUT."

With an invitation like that, what was I to do? I knelt behind her, lifted the hem of her negligee over her hips, got my cock to the tight opening of her arse and pushed it in in one forceful move, going balls deep into her, not letting her natural reaction to try and force the intrusion of my dick from her arse to take effect.

"Fuck that's tight," I managed to say just as Lynette screamed, the same thing.

Her arse was tight on my cock, tighter than anything has been on it in my life, as I had said I had only fucked an arse once before. I gave myself a few seconds to get used to the feel, Lynette's sphincter clenching on my dick, revelling in the feel as she clenched and released on me. Now used to the feel I pulled back all the way until only the tip of my cock was in her, paused, waited even longer, prolonging the anticipation for her. If she wanted hard, fast and brutal, then now was the time she was going to get it.

I slammed back into Lynette as hard and as deep as I could, the force was so great she shot forward on the sofa as it moved a couple of inches on the floor.

"Fuck, that hurts."

Pull back, then slam in again.

"No. Stop."

Back, and slam in again, and again, and again, this time quicker, then a hard fast rhythm as I pound her hard, hammering into her, I feel her arse stretch and protest every time I slam her.

"STOP...please stop."

Slam...

"You're splitting me."

Hammer in hard...then harder still...

"That hurts, please stop, I'm begging you."

Her pleas seem desperate and real and we didn't have a safe word, was I doing wrong, would this backfire on us. I eased up on fucking Lynette's tight and seemingly willing bum.

"What are you slowing down for?"

"I thought you wanted me to? But we don't have a safe word worked out."

"No, just keep fucking me until you cum, fill my arse with cum, I told you ignore what I say. No safe word, ok?"

I decided I would keep fucking her hard and fast but ease back on the slamming in, so I thrust in time and time again, pulling back as far as I dared without slipping out and then back in hard and fast. Lynette was moaning now, my hips were thrusting back and forth like the Duracell bunny on speed.

I heard a buzzing sound and then felt a vibration coming from inside Lynette, she had pushed a vibrator inside her pussy, and I was getting the secondary sensations, vibrations coming through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and anus. That was it I came, jets of cum shooting into Lynette's tight arse.

As the first spurt hit her Lynette screamed pushed her arse back onto me, clenching her anus and hit her own orgasm. I was grunting and pounding into her as we both climaxed. Lynette kept her arse clenching on my cock until I pulled out of her, my dick was red and sore from what it had been doing, what Lynette's bum must have felt like I could only imagine.

I was ashamed and embarrassed at what I had done, how hard and brutal, and violent I had been, I dropped to the floor and sat still. Lynette looked back at me as she was still bent over the sofa, smiled and said, "Now that was GOOD, that is the way I like an arse fucking." I just couldn't believe my ears.

After recovering, and, that very British thing, a cup of tea, we went back into Lynette's bedroom and to bed. That was the first night we really slept together, yes we had shared a bed as we slept before, but this time we were holding each other as Lynette spooned into me, pushing her battered arse against my groin. Before we had been two people sleeping in one bed, now we were more of a pair.

From that night we made no pretence that I was staying at the hotel, I was openly living at Lynette's, and we were like a pair of love-struck teenagers, spending more time in bed together that out. We just couldn't get enough sex with each other, but both were acutely aware that this was only sex. Yes, we had clicked on a number of levels and were by now great friends, but nothing permanent was going to come of our liaison.

One of the final times we made love and this time it was making love we had driven out to the coast and found a secluded cove that in the early evening sunlight was still nice and warm, we were all alone looking out to sea. Across the channel, France was just visible.

Lynette rolled me onto my back and said, "This is the last time, let's make love, slowly." As she said this she reached down pulled her top over her head reached behind her undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall away, baring her boobs for my appreciative eyes. My cock instantly responded as she was fully aware of, as she had just straddled me, thin thighs holding my hips, she had no panties on I realised as her wet pussy rubbed along me. Looking up at her I pulled my shirt over my head as she undid the belt and fly on my shorts, then shifting she pushed them and my briefs down my legs.

Lynette still had her skirt on as she straddled me and it just seemed so sexy and erotic that she did, not totally naked but as near as. Lynette bent her head, kissed me, then moved her head lower and sucked on my nipples, tonguing them in turn, switching from one to the other. I was more than happy to let her do this as I do respond to that, but also I was happily holding and squeezing her firm boobs. Cupping them then squeezing hard, destroying their shape with the firmness of my grasp, Lynette was loving that. Her own nipples were as hard as stone, sticking out from her boobs, pushing into the palms of my hands, like little bullets.

"One last fuck," she moaned at me as she lifted her weight from me, got hold of my cock, positioned it at her pussy and teasingly slowly lowered herself on me, impaling herself on my cock, halfway in she stopped and held position, tormenting both of us. A smile of pure lust and mischief on her face, then just as slowly she continued down until my cock was fully inside her, "That feels good."

The tempo as we made love was slow and long, Lynette setting the pace yet again, raising up on me then lowering her self down tantalisingly slowly, savouring every throbbing millimetre of my cock as it rode up into her. Her pussy as it sucked hard onto me was creating feelings of delight as it held me in its soft, hot and wet embrace.

As she arched her body backwards I latched my mouth on her right boob and stayed there licking her nipple teasing it with my tongue time and time again.

I pushed my hips high, held myself hard and in place and let Lynette ride me for as long and how she wanted. We had had sex, made love, so many times over the last three months that we knew each other's bodies and response so well. We were both aware that the end was coming, in more senses than one.

Taking more command now I increased both the speed of my thrusts up into Lynette but also the intensity, hands cupping first her boobs, then switching to her bum or forcing one hand between us to rub my thumb on her clit. As her pleasure increased Lynette stopped me playing with her clit, taking care of that herself, so I concentrated on squeezing and moulding her boobs, taking delight at the way the squashed in my hands, melding to fit my palms.

Lynette's head was rocking from side to side as she built to her orgasm, hips and groin forcing down hard on me, slamming her pussy down on my cock as it strove to pleasure and careered on its own unstoppable journey to climatic, sensual, orgasmic release.

With one long final shout of lust and ecstasy, I thrust my hips even higher and harder into her and fired, spurt after spurt of hot cum into her pussy, hitting her cervix and filling her. Lynette matched my orgasm with one of her own, equally intense and mind shattering, screaming at the top of her voice, no words, just unintelligible screams of pure and unadulterated lust.

Her body was shaking so hard and fast I thought she was having a seizure, she was flinging her head from side to side, eyes rolling and popping as her pussy clamped tight on me for one final time. Yet again in our time together milking every last drop of my precious cum from my cock, a cock that was happy to let her do that.

Lynette slumped forward on me, only my hands cupping her boobs stopping her from collapsing totally, as I became aware on myself softening insider her I gently lowered her body so that it could lie on top of me and took her in a lovers embrace. Holding her, caressing and comforting as she gradually regained her senses. Lynette raised herself up, stared in my eyes with an intensity greater than at any time we had made love, dropped her head and gave me the softest of kisses on my lips. A kiss that was so in contrast to the frenetic sex we had only just enjoyed.

We got dressed, went back to the car and drove slowly back to Lynette's house, went to bed and fell asleep looking into each other's eyes. We didn't have sex or make love again that night or in the morning, just woke cuddled up together.

My final morning in the office was spent saying goodbyes to everyone, then a taxi to the station, train to London, then one back home. On the journey I reflected on the time I had spent with Lynette, it had started as simple, no strings attached sex, both of us aware that that was what we wanted, but had it grown into something more, something deeper. Yes, I couldn't deny that, but it didn't alter the fact that I was still in love with my wife. And I know what that makes me.

12