Lynn and Lee: Long Distance Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

I couldn't get over the simple, everyday sexiness of watching her put down the phone and arrange the two pillows on the foot of the bed. She then adjusted the webcam, pointing it at the stacked pillows, and picked back up the phone.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, baby."

My heart beat fast as I watched her sit down on the pillows and spread her legs. As with her tits, she had to move back a little to bring the image into focus. Then, there she was, her pussy spread wide open by two fingers. There was no mistaking the glimmer of wetness.

"Can you see?" she asked.

"God, yeah," I answered.

"So wet. Look at how swollen my clitty is," she said while pulling back her hood, using the convenient handle of the ring pierced through it.

In a voice husky with excitement, I told her, "I wish I was there to suck it for you."

"I wish you were too. I need to come so bad," she said. The tip of her finger slipped between her nether lips, and then emerged shimmering. It centered over her clit, and I heard her gasp.

I moaned and groaned into the phone, my eyes fixed so tightly on the video feed that the screen around it seemed to fade away. All I could see was her finger slowly circling over her clit. The little sounds of pleasure in my ear made it all the more real.

"That looks so good," I said. "I just want to flick it with my tongue. Circle all around it. Suck it. Then stick my tongue in deep and taste you."

Lynn moaned and her finger moved faster — beginning to blur because of how close she was to the camera.

"I swear I could stay down there all day, licking that sweet pussy until you couldn't come any more."

"Oh yes," she moaned, followed by three quick whimpers. "I want you to come with me."

"This is for you, babydoll. All about you," I said, trying to keep her in the moment. Even though the door was locked and my roommates were likely out cold, I was still uncomfortable with the thought of jerking off while they were home.

"Please. Please. Come with me," she begged.

There it was again. I couldn't deny her. "Okay, babydoll."

"Hurry," she said, and then the view on screen blurred with movement.

I sat the phone down and quickly pulled my shirt over my head. Before I could drop it to the floor, I had a flash of inspiration, and hung it over the back of the chair behind me instead. On screen, Lynn was moving the pillows back to the head of the bed. I watched her tits swing and jiggle from her movements, and breathed a sigh of relief when I unzipped my pants.

Lynn reached somewhere out of the view of the camera, while I pushed my jeans down just far enough. I wanted to be able to jerk them back up in a hurry, if necessary. While she was settling onto the pillows with the vibrator she'd acquired, I grabbed my shirt again. Since I was likely to use it to clean up with anyway, I'd realized it would work better if it was taking the bullet directly, so to speak. I slid my raging hardon into the tail of the shirt.

We both picked up our phones at the same time. She had the advantage of supporting hers with both her shoulder and the pillow below.

"Have you got that cock out for me?" she asked. As she finished, I could both see and hear her turning on the vibrator.

I answered, "Yeah, baby."

"Watch," she said. "I want you to imagine it's your cock sliding deep inside me."

She did it ever so slowly. First, she parted her pussy lips and rubbed the head of the vibrator between them, getting it slick. Then she dropped the butt end of the toy down low, letting me see it slip into her canal. I groaned as it stretched her and slid into her depths.

"Can you feel it?" she asked.

"Yeah, baby," I answered. "So tight. So hot. So wet."

"So wonderful," she said, adding to the string. "I can feel you so deep. You're so hard for me."

"Fuck yes."

"I want you to take me. Fuck me hard," she said while beginning to pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Her big tits jiggled from the motion of her hand, which was steadily picking up speed. It was the first time I'd ever watched a woman masturbate outside of a prerecorded video, and it was driving me crazy.

"So fucking hot," I growled to her.

"Take me. Make me come all over your cock," she implored.

I said, "Want you to come so bad."

"Oh... I'm going to. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby."

I growled again, pumping my fist faster in response to her. She was jamming the vibrator into her at a rapid pace. I could just hear the hum of it going quiet as it vanished inside of her, and then growing louder whenever she pulled it free.

"Do it. Come for me," I said as the itch of an approaching climax came to life in the head of my cock.

"Oh yes!" she cried.

"Come for me. Make that hot little pussy come for me."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Oh, I'm so close," she said, her voice gaining a breathless, weepy quality.

"Feel me. Hard. So deep inside you," I growled, fighting against my cum trying to surge up.

"Going to come so hard on your cock."

"I want it. I need it. Need to feel you come."

"Yes! Please make me come!" she cried.

"I'm slamming into you. My balls slapping against you. I'm looking down into your eyes. I'm getting so close. Gonna fill you full of cum."

"Please. Please," she whimpered, then sucked in a noisy breath. She held it, the hand pumping her vibrator slowing, and growing erratic. Suddenly she jammed the toy inside her so hard that part of the handle penetrated her and she screamed in barely articulate words, "I'm coming!"

I watched her writhe and thrash on the bed, completely out of control in the throes of her orgasm. Her face was red, and her mouth was wide open, alternately screaming her ecstasy and sucking air into her starving lungs.

That was it for me.

It was all I could do not to bellow like a monster when I growled, "Fuck yeah! Coming!" I erupted like a volcano into the shirt held tight in my fist.

She squealed something, of which only the words in me were barely recognizable. I fought to keep my eyes open so I could watch her, and my voice down so I wouldn't be heard on the other end of the house, but wasn't doing particularly well at either. I kept coming, the force of my ejaculations so strong it almost felt like peeing.

For long minutes, all either of us could do was twitch and pant for breath. Finally, she let out a weary moan and said, "I need it to be real."

"Me too."

"It's not fair that you're so far away."

"I know the feeling," I agreed.

"If you can make me come this hard over the phone, I can't imagine how good it would be in person."

"I wish."

"Mmm hmm."

Slowly, but surely, we came down from our heights. I thankfully didn't hear any signs of life from the other end of the house. I pulled my pants back up, but as she had when we were on the phone, she remained naked. This time, I could actually see it.

After chatting for a half hour or so, it got me hard again. We both took full advantage of that. Then we talked, joked, and laughed for another half hour before reluctantly hanging up.

From then on, we were having either phone or video sex any time we had the opportunity, and running up astronomical phone bills in the process. At that low point in my life, I honestly didn't think I could hope for much more. It was perfect.

Little did I know that a couple of months later, a wealthy friend on chat would offer to fly her to see me for a week, and that week would turn into a life together.

****

Hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to vote! (1 vote per reader. No shenanigans!)

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers
12