Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne had her eyes trained on the swing that was designed to be hung from the ceiling. This swing resembled a playground swing, except, instead of the round, plastic bottom that would support a sitting position, this swing had a build so that it was more like a harness with straps that could be adjusted to allow him full access to her pussy and bottom. It also featured straps for her feet, and handles for her hands, which could be used in conjunction with, or in lieu of, the swing.

"Look at all the positions they have these stick figures in! We could fuck for months and not cover them all! You could suspend me in the air with that if you wanted to Leify, or you could hang me upside down, or bend me over and fuck me on my belly. You could put me in it the opposite way, and I could suck your cock with my head upside down while you put your hands on your hips and enjoyed like my spoiled king," moaned Lynne, and she licked her lips.

"I'm a lucky, lucky man to have such a sweet little freak. I won't be holding my hands on my hips. I can't let you guzzle my cock without stroking your beautiful face. You've put a lot of thought in how you'd like us to use this thing huh?" said Leif with a husky chuckle.

"I didn't know they made something like this Leify. I was busy trying to think about how I was going to convince you to play dirty with me and fuck me in the park after twilight after all the children had gone home, so I could be mobile and you could swing me in the air like your little doll while we had sex!" said Lynne.

Lynne was a dirty, hilarious little freak and he loved her to the ends of the earth. Leif chuckled uproariously at her since of humor.

Then he licked his lips.

"Hell little Mama, having this shit doesn't mean I still can't take you up on your dirty park fantasy. I'd like that a lot, throwing you in the air like a spinning top, while I pounded you with my cock, and daring you not to moan and alert some stranger in the park," murmured Leif.

"Cool. I just love the idea of being weightless. Swung around, like on the swings, but in the romantic privacy of the bedroom. I can scream really loud, unlike at the park where I'd have to be quiet. I mean, I know I'll want to scream really loud, swiveling on your cock like a spinning top. And I love that this has straps for my hands and feet too. When I'm being extra naughty you can restrain my hands and feet,"

"Or maybe I'll restrain you as a reward when you are extra nice. Looks sturdy," said Leif playing with the bolt and chain as it attached to the ceiling.

You have to hang it on the ceiling? Oh shit! We can't get that," shrieked Lynne.

"Why can't we?" asked Leif. He didn't want her reneging now, his cock was throbbing imagining screwing out the brains of his butter colored, kinky little goddess while she squealed loudly and giggled with delight.

He wanted to stuff her full with his cock clear up thorough her belly, and stretch her legs wide, just like the model. Sexy, kinky little thing was going to get all that she bargained for! He didn't want her changing her mind now.

"What if someone sees it?" asked Lynne.

"Well so what if they do? We are married and having sex is nothing to be ashamed of. Don't be embarrassed that you enjoy sex, and sexuality with your husband. You aren't under the old restrictions you were brought up with. Sex is natural, fun, and healthy and nothing wrong with having as much as we want, and enjoying it however we want! Fuck anyone who says any different, they are just jealous. Besides, we can take it down after we use it, and hide it under the bed, or in the closet, since you are so shy. It's a badge of honor for me that you are so freaky and we are having so much fun, but if you are nervous about the landlord seeing it or Janelle, we can take it down after our play sessions," said Leif.

"Okay! Cool! Is it easy to install? Because I kinda want to play with it when we get back to the honeymoon cottage," murmured Lynne.

He distinctly saw Lynne squirm with anticipation.

Fucking adorable!

"Well I have to see little Mama. The beach house isn't ours, so I don't want to drill any holes in the walls or nail anything. We'll see how complicated it looks to put up. I have to make sure it will be safe too. I can't have anything hurting my baby, or having you falling. I need to find a way to test it before I put your little body in it," said Leif.

He didn't want his baby in anything that wasn't safe. As soon as he had that thought, Lynne squealed, and chuckled, lifting the sex swing, turning around facing him, and hoisted her adorable, shapely legs in the stirrups. However, she was not prepared for how the swing swallowed her up, and made her somewhat off balance, lifting her high in the air, her knees forced immodestly apart, her dress riding up, exposing to Leif an extremely damp dark blue lacy little panty crotch.

His natural male instinct rose to the surface. He grunted with passion, and he couldn't help glancing first at the wet, puffy little pussy lips, barely concealed by underwear, her beige, luscious thighs, and then making his way up to her startled expression, pouting lip, and chin dimple.

Hell, he should peel her panties down right now while he was helpless and give her the most pleasurable discipline of her adorable life. She was utterly helpless, even as he could pick up the faint scent of her aroused juices under his nose!

Fuck, Leif now understood how the swing appealed to Lynne's delicious submissive side, and the side of him that adored dominating, teaching, and protecting his lovely bride!

"Leify...Leify I can't get out," murmured Lynne, squirming.

When she squirmed, that only lifted her bottom and thighs even higher in the air, exposing the curve of her buttocks and how sensual they looked cupped by the blue lacy panties.

"Hmm, when you get in this thing, you don't need to get out kitten, until your husband lets you out," he grunted huskily.

Leif made no effort to conceal the bulge of his erection, since the shopkeeper was elsewhere in the store.

Lynne's eyes grew even larger, and Leif started to help her out, thinking that it was a bit much for her, to be restrained in this chair in the store, and that the lack of control that she had over her limbs and body in the sex swing was more than she bargained for when she climbed into the swing.

He moved to extend his hand to her, but before he could, Lynne whimpered.

"Oh God, now I really can belong to you! I can hardly move in this position!"

And despite his raging boner, once again Leif felt warm from the crown of his hair to the tips of his toes. Warm with love for her. Every raunchy idea that this woman ever had was coated with love. There had never been a more blessed man than he was.

"Babygirl, you already belonged to your husband the first second I lay eyes on you. Now you were a naughty girl getting in this chair, weren't you?" asked Leif.

He lifted the chair so he had access to her bottom. He placed a stinging swat on her ass, and looked at Lynne meaningfully, not to cry out. They were after all in a store.

But, just because the chair had thrown her off balance, and she lacked control over her limbs did not mean that Lynne could not express herself. She did, by squirming, at first Leif thought she was squirming because he'd stung her bottom, but the fuck face, and the prominence of her chin dimple let him know that the hard slap of her bottom made her squirm with pleasure.

"Yes. I was so naughty. I think I need a paddling back at home," murmured Lynne.

"Yes. Yes I would say that you do. I'll be sure to warm your backside with our new, purple paddle. You deserve it," murmured Leif.

He couldn't help himself. He started kissing down her perfect little stomach, peeled her dress up, brazenly exposing her underwear and kissed her damp crotch.

He dared not lick the glaze of her juices from his lips, or he feared getting them arrested for public indecency. Once he started tasting the sticky pussy juices on his lips, it was hard for him to stop without burying his face between her legs for her scents, and her flavor.

"God I love when you punish me," creaked Lynne.

But her voice was a bit too loud for Leif's tastes.

"What did I tell you? Huh," he added lifting her butt in the swing.

This time he pinched it.

"Yes sir! Yes husband I'll be good! A good wifey, no noise," hissed Lynne.

He knew she got off on calling him sir, but the masculine part of him, the part that loved to protect her with masculine bluster loved her calling him "sir".

"You better be. Or else, I'll buy the paddle right now and we'll see if Elissa can show me where the bathroom is for naughty wives who need to break in the paddle with their sexy bottoms," murmured Leif.

"I want the punishment," moaned Lynne quietly.

Leif chuckled, and willed his aching cock to go down.

"Sweetie, you gotta at least play in character. You're not supposed to want the spanking, you have to at least start learning to pretend that you don't like your husband paddling you, when we play the games. So fucking adorable, can't even keep the roleplay straight. Come here to me darlin'. And don't ever climb up in these displays again before I can test them again! They might not be put together solidly enough to hold the weight of a person. They might be just hung enough so that they do not fall when they are on display. Sometimes these gizmos need extra supports and things they might not put in them just to hang them in the store. I can't have anything happen to my baby. If you fell on this hard floor in this store I'd never forgive myself," said Leif.

"Yes baby. I'm sorry. It just looked so fun to me, is all, I wanted to try it out," explained Lynne.

"It was fun, and it was fun seeing you in it with your skirt riding up, and flashing me those cute blue panties, but we just want to be sure that it has what it needs to support you baby. When we put it up at home, I'll make extra sure that it's secure enough to hold my little goddess," said Leif.

He gently released Lynne's arms from their supine position, and she immediately gripped him tight around his neck, loosening her own feet from the straps, and wrapping her legs adorably around his waist.

His throat felt husky with love. She felt secure enough to explore with him, even in a very vulnerable position in the sex swing, but she also saw him as being able to provide protection for her. Rescue her from the tangling restraints.

Damn it, he felt so manly and amped up on testosterone he couldn't wait to get this thing home and please Lynne while she went singing helplessly through the air, and gently lift her out, care for her, kiss her, and bring her back to earth safely!

"Okay. I hope it doesn't need nails or screws, so we can play with it when we get back to the cottage." said Lynne.

"I hope not either baby. Which swing do you want," asked Leif.

Lynne pointed to the model she tested. The one with the most straps, ones for hands, and feet, and the one that had a seat with thin straps to allow full access to her ass and pussy and swiveled in a 360 degree motion. He wasn't surprised that Lynne liked the chair that offered the most freaky possibilities. This chair held possibilities for her to be dominated and helpless, but also for the restraints to be loosened and for her to get into the action of motion as much as he did! His cock throbbed imagining spinning his tiny wife in completely 360-degree angles for their mutual pleasure. Dominating her, and allowing little movement, or allowing much motion according to their sensual whims.

"That one. The one I sat in," said Lynne her finger adorably on her lip.

"This is the one that makes my wife's panties wet," he crooned huskily.

"Yeah," said Lynne with an adorable blush showing her chin dimple.

"Great! We'll get this one then!" said Leif picking the swing up off the shelf.

Beside it, he saw a huge book of positions that could be used with the adult swing. Leif broke into a wide grin.

"I think we might be needing this for creative ideas. The position with you flopping into it on the ass and looking startled was cute, but I'm sure there are other positions," said Leif with a husky chuckle.

"Very funny asshole! You liked what you saw very much, and I enjoyed being in the chair with my ass and pussy in the air for you, once I understood that was how the chair worked," said Lynne.

"I know you did darlin. Gonna be loads of fun," said Leif with a grin, lovingly tweaking her nose.

He threw the position book into their shopping bag. He handed Lynne the shopping bag, while he carried the sex swing.

"Wow, so many goodies! Are you sure we can afford all this shit. I can put something back if you want," said Lynne.

"You'll do no such thing. Your eyes were as wide as saucers in here, and just like at the chocolate shop yesterday, you were like a greedy little girl who couldn't decide which treat she wanted. Your big husband doesn't have the heart to tell his Baby girl no about anything, and I never could. People have been telling you no, your whole life. Time for you to be spoiled and for someone to tell my baby girl yes for a change! You might be eating into some of your furniture money when we get home, but these toys look a hell of a lot more fun to me than a new dining room set. Besides, someone's birthday is around the corner. It'll be your first birthday ever to celebrate! Maybe if you're a good girl and show your husband everything you have learned to do with your new toys, I can still get you a new dining room set even though you blew all our money on sex toys like a nasty little freaky wife," said Leif.

Lynne guffawed with deep belly laughter that made her snort. Then being the cheapskate that she was, she started trying to rifle through the bags, and tally the prices of their purchases.

"I didn't blow all the money did I...wait..." said Lynne trying to search through the bag, and add up all the items.

"Babe. Babe it's cool. Stop adding up the prices! I wanted to do this. Believe me I did. There was just too much fear and hurt surrounding sexuality for you before, and you're gonna learn two new words now sweet princess. Pleasure, and love. Say it with me," added Leif, kissing her lips softly.

"Pleasure, and love," said Lynne.

"Very good. Now, scoot. Take that up to the register, you see me struggling with the sex swing," said Leif with playful sharpness, smacking her ass.

***

Lynne took the gifts up to the register.

"Wow, I see you two had a very good time in here!" said Elissa ringing up their purchases.

Lynne blushed. She knew if Elissa had a man as fine as Leif, and she was in the sex toy shop she would have filled a basket with goodies too. Lynne could tell that Elissa had been smitten when Leif first walked through the door.

Lynne was proud that handsome Leif was her husband, and she quipped-

"Gotta keep my man happy," while playfully flashing her glittery wedding ring.

"She doesn't have to do that to keep me happy. She's just gotta let me do this as much as I want," said Leif playfully slapping her ass.

"Ouch!" said Lynne and she peeled with giggles.

Leif took out their credit card and handed it to Elissa.

"So it looks like you two will receive a free pair of remote controlled, vibrating panties," said Elissa.

Both Lynne and Leif's eyes lit up when they were dropped in the basket.

"Oh hell yes. I can think of more than a few fun games we can play with those panties little cutie," panted Leif into the crown of her hair.

"So can I Leify," murmured Lynne, blushing adorably.

"You also get a twenty-five dollar off coupon, so if there's anything else you see that you'd like to get-"

Before Elissa had gotten the words out of her mouth, Leif reached over, near the register and pulled down a copy of a tantric sex manual.

Lynne didn't know why she didn't think of exploring the tantric sex items with her hippie husband. Of course he would be into that type of sex, hippie that he was. Lynne didn't know a lot about tantric sex other than that it was meditative and supposed to produce all over body orgasms.

Now she felt a little damp heat starting to puddle in her panties again. That was yet a new area for them to explore. There were so many things they could do together sexually. Luckily they had a whole lifetime to explore. Leif was so smart to bring them into a sex shop to set the tone for their continual exploration and keeping the spark alive as they grew in their marriage together. It was an important element, because Lynne had witnessed a ton of stale marriages in her ritualistic dogmatic religious upbringing. She didn't want their heated sexual bond to go stale. Luckily they were both big freaks and interested in sex and sexuality and they'd continue to feed this interest and it would bring them closer together in their marriage.

"Leify, we can...I mean...we didn't look in the sex manuals aisle. We didn't really get anything for you actually. All the things we got was stuff that I wanted, I don't mind buying a thing or two for you," said Lynne

"Oh believe me baby, I want this sex swing! The rest of this playtime for you will be just as much fun for me as it is for you! My fun comes when we get home and unwrap this shit, everything will be like Christmas. Doesn't matter what I get. I can't wait to see and hear you enjoy what we're buying. That's where the joy is for me, getting you all worked up," said Leif almost panting with enthusiasm.

The three of them chuckled.

"Couples have lots of fun with the sex swing. You all might never make it back from the honeymoon. It's one of the things in here I have yet to try," said Elissa.

"We'll write an anonymous review on the store's website about the swing," quipped Lynne.

"Yes, you be sure and do that," said Elissa.

The total came to a little over four hundred dollars, and they were informed that this was one of the largest purchases ever made at one time.

"Hell yeah little Mama, that's what I'm talking about. Setting records everywhere. Engaged after three months, married in six, had two wedding ceremonies and now we are breaking the sex toy purchase record, high five," said Leif giving Lynne a high five slap.

Lynne chuckled until she snorted.

"You are such a damn nut. Well thank god we got you to change your mind on the number of children record that you wanted to set. My God Leif, I'm getting worn out just thinking about that one," said Lynne.

"Hell, if your granny hadn't convinced me not to ruin the fun box, people would think you were at least a Roman Catholic, if not a Mormon, by the time I was done with you," said Leif playfully, bumping her ass with his pelvis.

"Stop showing off! Just go put the sex swing in the car boy," said Lynne, handing Leif the credit card that he'd given Elissa.

Leif took the sex swing out to the Prius, and Lynne watched him lovingly from the window.

"I should have helped him. He'd have a fit though. He doesn't like me to lift things that he thinks are too heavy. He got after me this morning for lifting what he thought was a heavy grocery bag. I remember struggling with multiple bags in the rain, as a single woman. He spoils me," said Lynne.

"You are lucky as hell. I was jealous when you two first came in here. I flirt sometimes with the male customers. It's like a game for me. Especially because a lot of them are not even coming in here with wives, just mistresses, or women that they aren't serious about. They buy the sex toys for the sidepiece. Must be the Madonna whore complex. Seems like all the people who are really adventurous are not in these long term sexual relationships," said Elissa.

"That's a shame. It should be the opposite. The deeper you fall in love with someone, the more the barriers should come down. I was afraid to kiss Leif when I first met him and now, well, you saw my cart, there's not much I don't want to do to him, or want him to do to me," said Lynne.