Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne was all shrieking laughter as he picked her up off the floor tickling her, wrestling her to the ground and sitting firmly on her stomach so she couldn't get away, and he was heavy too.

The heat of his body on top of hers, as she was flanked only in the skimpy leggings, panties and bra, and the feel of his dick starting to stiffen made her stomach and below tingle with desire and she reached up for him.

She wanted to pull her hunky man on top of her in a kiss, and maybe more-

"Not now you fucking little monster, you get what happens to naughty little wives," he said with a playful growl.

He tickled her pits until she was literally screaming with mirth, delight and ticklishness.

"No, no stop, please Leif, I have to pee," she yipped.

"You have to pee, like right now, why not before missy," said Leif playfully.

He reached for her stomach.

"No, no, no you'll make me have to go," she peeled.

"Hmm, I question some of these well timed trips to the bathroom sometimes. Seems your need to go only happens when the tickling gets good," said Leif playfully, releasing her.

"No it's not that, it's been a long game," said Lynne sitting up as he had unpinned her.

"Well go ahead and go. Leave the door open. If I don't hear a lot of tinkling, you're gonna get another punishment, and that's a promise. You'll wish it was still tickling," said Lief.

He swatted her bottom and he picked up all the cards while Lynne strolled to the bathroom.

In the panties, leggings, and bra, she did feel just how she wanted to feel, deliciously vulnerable and like her husband's little girl, despite how strange that might be to others. But Leif had let her know in no uncertain terms, that her need to be nurtured, protected, and playfully disciplined was fine for her. He wasn't judging her for it.

It was the first time she could ever recall not being judged, and the feeling was so sweet to Lynne.

She pulled her underwear down around her ankles.

She didn't really have to go that bad, and what came out was a weak stream, but she hoped it was enough to put off Leif from thinking she'd made up the bathroom as an excuse for not being tickled.

She started to see if she could pour some water into a Dixie cup and pour it into the toilet so the stream wouldn't be weak but he was clearly reading her mind, and he swiveled his head around the corner and into the bathroom doorway!

"So, lovely hardly any stream coming out. I stood there listening at the door," said Leif with his arms folded over his chest.

"I'm in here," shrieked Lynne, and she started to try to close her legs and pull up her panties for modesty's sake.

No one had ever seen her sitting on the bathroom toilet like that before! It was a whole new threshold of intimacy that made her feel shy and embarrassed.

"No need being shy Lynney, I'm your husband. Doesn't bother me that you are going to the bathroom, folks do it. I know that you do, and I actually think it's kinda cute to hear you in the morning when you really have to go. I feel close to you when I hear you do the morning stuff, you always do that, then you yawn really loud and brush your teeth. It's okay. Really," said Leif.

She felt utterly adored that he even found her most personal moments adorable. That complete loving acceptance, even when she'd acted like a brat and threw those cards. No one had ever loved her this much before, and it was intoxicating to her, to be sitting there with her panties around her ankles, peeing on the toilet and still be beautiful to him.

"I just came in here to give you your punishment, for Lying about needing to go when I was tickling you. I can give it to you now, or later," said Leif.

She was almost praying that he would be twirling her new paddle in his hands. She loved that punishment!

"Let me be alone so I can wipe up and I'll come out and you can paddle me," murmured Lynne licking her lips.

"Who said anything about paddling? I know you love that, and I'm almost thinking about turning that into a reward for you. No I've got something else much more delicious in mind. But it sounds like you want your punishment later, so I'll let you wipe, and wash your hands. When you finish, I want you to come back out to the card table, and come sit in my lap is that clear," murmured Leif.

He came over, and stood right in front of her, tenderly gathering her chin dimple into his palm and kissing her smack dab on the mouth. Her whole body tingled with anticipation, wondering what her punishment would be, for playfully turning over the cards, and she loved the games that they played.

"Yes, Yes I will, come sit in your lap," murmured Lynne with a playful Angelic tone.

"Yes what..." Grunted Leif.

"Sir?" added Lynne.

"That's nice, but what else," he added playfully.

"Leif?" asked Lynne.

"Yes, and also I'm your husband, and you've been a naughty girl so you're going to do whatever I say for the rest of the night, you need a seeing to," said Leif playfuly.

And Lynne loved getting her seeing too!

"Yes sir, husband sir," murmured Lynne licking her lips.

Leif left her alone, to her dignity to let her wipe herself up in private and wash her hands.

When she returned to the room, he had neatly packed up the cards, and the chips.

The game was over.

Lynne looked a little sad.

"We're not gonna play anymore?" asked Lynne softly.

"Oh we can play more if you want. You played a very good set of hands Lynney until you got too generous. But there are lots of games a husband and wife can play and since you lost, and you had some ellipses, and you acted spoiled turning over the cards, I thought you might like to see what your punishment would be," murmured Leif, throatily.

Lynne's heart fluttered and her groin immediately throbbed with pleasure when she heard the word

"Punishment,"

Just like being tied up in the swing earlier, she loved her husband Leif's punishments.

She walked closer to him, and saw the ben-wah balls sitting in the box in front of them, opened.

She looked up at him quizzically.

"Come sit on the table in front of me," murmured Leif.

He was flanked only in his boxers, his blonde chest hairs glistened with a little bit of perspiration. He was anticipating her punishment. The idea of what he was going to do to her, made his chest glisten with desire.

She wanted to reach down and lick when she knew were his tangy, peach colored nipples.

"I'm gonna place these balls inside of you for the rest of the evening. When it's time for bed, I'll check your panties. If the crotch is wet, you'll get another punishment again tomorrow," murmured Leif huskily.

"Leify, what how the hell do you expect me to wear those things up inside me all night with them moving in my pussy and not get wet shrieked Lynne," incredulously.

She knew he had her. He'd given her an impossible task.

Leif chuckled wickedly and leaned in and kissed her, groaning when her lips offered little resistance and let him put his tongue right between her eager lips.

As soon as she whimpered he released her iips.

Lynne started to protest again, but he murmured.

"Shhh, just trust me, this game will be so fun for you, and even if you lose, it's going to be so fun for you. Sweetie I live to make you feel good, and come so hard," he whispered in her ear, and he tucked his face close to her earlobe, sucking and nibbling the curve of her ear.

Lynne giggled.

"Lay back," he commanded huskily, and his hand on her stomach gave her little choice.

Once she lay back on her elbows, he deftly Lifted her knees, the skimpy kitten panties did little to cover her pussy.

"You need some kisses there, if I'll stick these balls in you, don't you baby," murmured Leif.

His tone was erotic, and demanding but soothing at the same time.

Before she had a chance to agree he'd peeled down her panties, suckling and kissing right over her sandy bush.

Since it had been a few hours since he'd been close to her, Lynne whimpered, and panted and shamelessly mashed her pussy in his face, parting her lips, while he satisfyingly suckled at her clitoris with gentle lips.

"Ugh!" groaned Lynne.

Once she lifted her hips, he tilted his fingers up inside and inserted the first ball.

The heaviness and pressure combined with the feelings he was exciting in her clitoris made her gasp. She already felt her juices lubricating around the ball.

Next he gently traced the outer rim of her anus with a gentle thumb.

"I love you!" she whimpered when he dipped his thumb inside.

It didn't take Lynne but a second to register that her talented husband had propped the other ball up on his index finger and glided it inside.

And now, she was stuffed full, to the hilt, but without the proper stimulation of his phallic organ, or the constant stimulation she needed of his fingers or tongue in order to come.

These balls, quite simply were designed to leave her frustrated. She felt her juices coating the balls as he winked at her wickedly and pulled her panties back around her waist.

"Damn sweetheart. Looks like you'll fail the panty check already. But we've got some time before bed. What do you wanna play, videogames, or twister," said Leif with a look of playful mirth.

He licked her juicy wetness from her fingers, and adjusted his boxers so that his erection was not so prominent.

"Here you've got those stimulating things in me and you're asking me about a video game!" cried Lynne incredulously.

She sat up and adjusted her underwear, feeling the weight of the balls making her pussy ache with pleasure.

No stranger to self stimulation, Lynne reached into her underwear for relief form the tension, rubbing her lips gently, desperate to come.

"Will your husband need to restrain your hands Miss?" asked Leif playfully grabbing her wrist out of her panties, and licking the sticky treasures she had on her fingers, the suckling action making Lynne's pussy throb.

"Leify, please!" cried Lynne, and she jumped from the table into his lap.

Leif chuckled wickedly, slapping her ass hard a few times while she yipped.

"It's gonna be a long evening for you if you can't even stand a few seconds of the balls inside you. You're gonna fail the panty check aren't you? But don't worry, even if you fail your husband will richly reward his sexually frustrated little princess at the end of the night," said Leif, chuckling with more wickedness.

Lynne reached out and clawed towards his chest.

He kept moving her away from the exact thing that she wanted, and she loved the games that he played with her.

Teasing. Denial. All while making her feel like his special girl. And she supposed this was only fair, that she would get her turn to be teased, thinking about all this sweet man endured before he was her husband and just three simple months ago when she was still afraid of intercourse.

The penance that he was making her pay was simply delicious.

And she would do anything to be his angel, his pet, and get the frustrating balls outside of her. She knew she would fail this game, her panties were sticking to her.

"Please, I want it inside of me. Only you can make it feel better baby," murmured Lynne squirming into his knee, hoping to turn him on with the heat of her anus and the dampness of her pussy, so he would reach inside of her and retrieve the frustratingly heavy balls and fuck her hard with his big cock!

"I might have some room for it inside of you baby girl," he murmured sweetly tracing her lips with his finger.

She reached out around his finger as he traced her mouth, and she sucked it adoringly, the warm feeling of the finger in her mouth, filling her with feelings both sexual and nurturing in nature.

"Go ahead, and suck them as much as you want, and then, after you do that I've got something else you can suck on baby girl," said Leif with a playful chuckle.

She sucked his fingers to get rid of some of the sensual frustration and then set her eyes back upon her husband who was looking at her with nothing but love and tenderness.

He even stroked her hair.

"Come on baby please let me sit on your dick, I don't even need any foreplay!" murmured Lynne.

Leif chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I have plenty of room for it in your pretty mouth baby girl, but no room for it in you pussy, because it's filled with the balls and your punishment, remember," said Leif with a playful wicked chuckle.

Lynne growled angrily.

But she still crawled between his knees on the chair.

She knew how good she was at giving him blow jobs, and thought at the critical moment she could get him to change his mind.

She'd bare down her pussy, have him fish out the balls and he could fuck her hard on the table, doggy style.

Her pussy creamed all over the metal balls and her panties at the thought.

She aggressively peeled at his boxers, clawing like a kitten.

"You're a feisty thing aren't you! You think this is helping you win the challenge of your punishment. I've seen you cream your panties just sucking my dick, let alone with those heavy balls full of pressure inside your tight, tight little pussy. If those weights are making it tighter, that's gonna be more joy than one husband can stand isn't it?" asked Leif playfully swatting at her ass.

He knew just the words to make her feel adored. That she was tight, that she was special to him, more special than anyone on earth and he loved her pussy. And she loved being Leif's possession, just as much as he adored being hers!

Her eyes filled up with water, and she looked at him obediently. Her darling husband who loved to play with her, rile her up, and never got tired of her silly quirks or her love of play.

She took his hardened cock out of his pajama tops and took it delicately between her lips, first for a worshipful kiss.

"I love it so much," she panted on it, hoping her hot breath would delight his cock and he'd dispense with this silly game.

"It loves you too little mama," said Leif with a chuckle.

His cock began to literally twitch with pleasure as she started around the head sucking firmly, deliberately.

"Oh such sweet, pretty little lips!" groaned Leif.

He was even more unabashed with his pleasure now that they were married, he squirmed all around on the seat so much.

Lynne Peeled off his boxers, and when Leif spread his legs on the dining room chair, she had to resist the urge to stop deep throating him, and lick his ass! But she knew the way he'd acted about that earlier, and thought that she'd be content with the progress she'd made to be able to circle his asshole with her toe during intercourse for now.

But she loved Leif, all of him, from the crown of his head to the tips of his hairy, blonde toes.

"My baby," groaned Leif.

He looked down into her eyes like he adored her while she sucked his cock as hard as she could, varying her rhythm, with her mouth and the intensity of the stroke with her hands.

"Such a good little wifey, you're such a good girl princess!" he grunted.

She loved being called his good girl, and her heart glowed.

She pursed her lips, making her chin dimple jut out. She knew that she could do this when she gave him a blow job and knew the power that she had over him.

"So fucking cute," he groaned, cupping her chin dimple again.

He started thrusting his hips and wiggling around and wearing that cute look that he got when he was about to blow.

"Where do you want my come, princess," he cried lovingly stroking her hair.

She removed her lips slightly and murmured over his head...

"My pussy"

Sometimes when Leif was intoxicated enough with passion, he would turn her over onto her hips and enter her from behind repeatedly until he busted his hot semen deep in her pussy. She loved that he'd been taking her like that since this honeymoon, and she hoped he lost control of himself and dug her out good with his hot dick!

"Not this time. They'll be plenty of time for me to nut in your pussy this evening after you fail the panty check," grunted Leif.

He gently grabbed a few locks of her hair, pulling her forward over his cock, and Lynne's eyes lit up with love. She loved the way he grabbed her and pulled her hair gently, and now running his fingers through her hair.

"Make me finish angel face," he grunted lovingly.

She leaned over his cock, deep throating as far as she could.

"Such a good wifey! So good! Don't stop! Shit! I love you! Shit!" he grunted.

As Leif moved forward she moved forward too, letting him get the stimulation he craved, shamelessly letting her husband fuck her throat with his big dick, but she was so overcome with love for him, her throat was accepting, pliantly for him. It didn't help any that the balls shifted around inside of her causing her pussy to throb with pleasure as she moved!

Seeing the look of total adoration for her left Lynne convinced that she could keep his big dick back there on her tonsils all night for him to look at her like that.

The only thing she missed was the taste of her husband, his cock was back so far in her throat, she mainly felt the heat of his ejaculate but didn't taste much of the salty sweetness she'd come to adore.

She swore she saw tears in the corner of his eyes.

She slowly released his cock, coated with her saliva. She worshipfully kissed the tip, and cleaned his cock off with the baby doll shirt she was wearing.

"I love you so much, come here," he murmured lovingly.

He lifted her into his arms. Squeezed her hard and kissed her forehead. Her pussy was full of the aching ben-wah balls but her heart was full too.

Full of his love and adoration! The utter joy she saw when he looked into her eyes.

Her eyes formed fresh tears.

"Please can we fuck now," she whimpered squirming and panting in his lap like an eager little minx.

His eager little minx. Even though she was also his grown up wife, the delicious juxtaposition was just what Lynne needed to heal the ache in her heart. She was his full grown wife but she needed to know that she was also his little girl, to be doted on, loved, spoiled and protected. Protected, and pleasured. Both two things she'd never had before!

"You'll get plenty of cock in you before bedtime sweet, because you're gonna fail this panty check miserably. I just know it. Now we haven't played your kind of games all vacation, so you wanna retire to the den right now and see what kind of nerdy video games that they have?" asked Leif.

"What? You want to play fucking games while I've got these balls in me, teasing the hell out of my pussy!" cried Lynne exasperatedly.

She was almost at her breaking point.

"Well I think you are failing the panty test anyway. You can either look miserable while you do it at the end of the night, or you can go down having fun playing videogames. If you knew what I had in store for you, you'd want to lose this game missy," said Leif with a wicked chuckle.

He slapped her ass and the balls shifted around in her pussy for the first time since she'd sat up in his lap.

Lynne moaned.

Leif took this time to kiss her forehead and gently fondle her aching nipples through the textured lace of her bra.

"Baby please...please I know I failed...I'm willing to accept whatever punishment you give if you let me be intimate with you right now," she groaned.

"Intimate? I love when you use your little Yale Dictionary on me. Come on, let's play some game, and your husband will check your panties before bed, and see how wet they are, and render the appropriate punishment," murmured Leif.

He leaned up to her and kissed her, and the taste of his mouth was so sweet, and she longed for him so much she groaned into his lips, and wrapped both arms around his neck.

While he was kissing her, he picked her up under her ass, and her arms around his neck, still kissing passionately picked her up and brought her into the den, for him to torture Lynne with pleasure a little more and for them to play the games that she loved so much while she wet up her crotch before being subjected to whatever delicious punishment he had in store for her.