Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked back over to the booth where they were sitting and left a generous tip.

Then he linked arms with Lynne, escorting her out of the restaurant.

"Hey I watched plenty of R rated shit I wanted to see growing up thanks to Netflix," said Lynne with playful defensiveness.

"Well now we are going to see your first R rated flick in the real theater, and you're gonna let me feel all over those sweet little breasts to boot. Plus I don't have to buy your ass popcorn because I already fed you, it's turning out to be a great night," said Leif with playful stinginess.

Leif drove to the local movie theater.

"Can I at least have soda and candy," said Lynne once they made their way into the theater. Her heart was fluttering with excitement, to finally get to make out in the movie theater after all these years of being deprived of the experience.

Didn't matter if it was going backwards and she was doing on her honeymoon what most young girls were doing at fifteen years old. He promised her he'd make up for all she was deprived of, and he was making good on his promise to give her everything she'd ever desired. It was so fun catching up on what she'd missed with Leif!

"Of course you can have all the soda and candy you want. Only because you are so pretty! Popcorn too if you want, I just thought you wouldn't want popcorn after that big meal," said Leif.

Lynne wanted her plain m&ms and a soda, mixed orange and sprite. Leif also treated her to a bag of popcorn, just in case.

***

Leif picked a slasher thriller for two reasons. The first reason was that it was rated R, so it would not be so offensive if they did get caught swapping spit, the second was that it was a thriller movie, and a bit scary, so the little bit of the film that Lynne watched, she would be greatly inclined to want to cuddle him, adding to the romance.

"The film sounds scary Leif," murmured Lynne.

She looked at him with adorable wide eyes as he showed the tickets to the usher.

"It will be good and scary and that's good because I'll keep you safe from the boogie monsters, you can hide in my chest all you want, and I'll stay up with you all night long making you come if you can't sleep, I promise," said Leif playfully pinching her cute, juicy little rear.

He found them a good, remote seat in the corner of the theater, all the way in the back, against the wall.

"Fucking awesome! Only a few people in here besides us. That means the ushers will not be active in here, and we'll be able to make out, just like you want little cutie. I think you are so adorable sweetheart," he murmured in the crown of her hair.

He ran his fingers through her hair.

Lynne slurped the soda, and he loved seeing her chin dimple flaring up, and then he couldn't resist teasing her.

"Why'd you go and make the soda all nasty. Orange and sprite? Whoever heard of something so disgusting. Lucky you are so cute, that's the only reason I let you spoil our food and drinks with your weird tastes," murmured Leif.

But really, he just wanted a reason to tease her. She was cute as hell, and in the crisp air of the movie theater, he could see her nipples were erect in her pure white ruffled linen shirt. He was going to do something impure to them so that they would be even harder soon as the house lights went down.

"Did you taste the soda? Or are you judging before you taste it," murmured Lynne offering him the straw.

"Mmm. Not bad," said Leif softly.

"I told you. Just because you've never mixed sodas doesn't mean the right mix isn't good," said Lynne.

It actually was a unique fruity blend. He took a few more sips.

"It's different. Sweet and exotic. Like it's owner. Maybe almost too sweet. Might need to eat some popcorn to wash that shit down," said Leif coughing playfully.

"Then quit hogging the straw, since it's too sweet. It's too sweet because you are a sour pus," said Lynne playfully snatching it away and sucking down more soda.

He loved their smart mouthed teasing!

She sipped it like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted but he knew that was a lie. The sweetest thing he'd ever tasted was Lynne Miller, now Lynne Peterson.

"Well I'm not a sour pus. But I do like pus. Your pus anyway," said Leif.

This tickled Lynne and she snorted. Some of the soda went down the wrong way and she groaned with pain.

Still chuckling she murmured.

"With lines like that it's a good thing we married seven days ago, now I'm stuck with you and there's no way I wanna get away now," teased Lynne.

"That's good, because I don't want to go anywhere little Lynney," said Leif playfully burying her close to his nose so he could smell her hair. The citrus scent of her shampoo and the toasted almond of the hair curlers straightening her hair into submission! Heavenly.

Now that he knew how adorable her natural hair was, sometimes he didn't like that she burned all her curls away, but the end result was sexy, straight, silky, and smelled good as hell. He loved the way the ethnic hair care products smelled now that he'd smelled them in her hair. He felt like he could get hard smelling some of the conditioners he knew she used in the beauty supply store! Nothing smelled like those black hair care products, intoxicating to him!

He couldn't wait for the house lights to go down so he could feel her firm, perky breasts, with the thick perfect nipples come alive in his sneaky, greedy fingertips.

Finally the now showings appeared on the screen.

He leaned his head close to the crown of her hair, and just inhaled, getting the scent of her deep in his nostrils, it intoxicated him like no other.

Lynne was practically purring for him, and she leaned in close to his lips as soon as the first glance of the main character conveniently alone in the steamy shower appeared.

He teasingly sucked the outline of her full, shapely lips. He didn't want to give into the desire to devour her too soon. Leif wanted her first makeout session in the movies to be special for her.

There was so much she missed out on, but still the joy was all his, because he loved the taste of her lips more than he'd enjoyed anyone else's!

Lynne tried to deepen the kiss but he pulled back slightly and kissed her forehead, chuckling.

"You're my little fast ass aren't you? You're supposed to make your boyfriend work for second base. You started off right, making me dig in my stingy pockets and by you candy and a soda, but don't put your sweet tongue down my throat too soon," whispered Leif huskily in her ear.

He breathed and talked in her ear on purpose, because he knew that was a trigger for Lynne, something that turned her on, and the very first time she got wet in his arms was when he'd told her she was beautiful in her ear. He'd never forget that after she'd told him!

Lynne squirmed on the seat and squeezed the hand rest adorably with arousal. Her big pretty doe eyes glanced up at the screen and he saw her eyelashes flutter, and in a flash she hid her forehead in his Adam's apple.

Leif chuckled and decided to look at the screen to see why his little bride was hiding in his neck.

Predictably the vampire had appeared and was peeping at the girl in the shower through the blind.

"See he's got it all wrong. He should be in the bathroom peeping at her in the shower, not staring all the way through the window. That's what I like to do, peep at you in the shower right from the bathroom sink. Hell, it's always more fun to watch when you have no idea I'm looking, and I look all the time," he purred between nibbles and kisses of her ear.

Lynne giggled.

She squirmed in her seat even more.

Then she started digging in the popcorn bag.

He thought it took her a pretty long time to grab a handful of popcorn, until he realized that his little vixen was learning to make out in the movie theater, and the secret art of kissing and fondling in public when he felt her hand nudging his cock through the popcorn bag.

"Yes Lynne, very creative, you learn fast, you're a fun date, makes me feel so good baby," he purred approvingly in her ear.

He reached his own hand in the bag, fed her a few kernels, and then placed his hand on top of hers in the popcorn bag, moving her hand so that it nudged his cock even further.

Lynne got a huge Cheshire grin.

She was fucking adorable, and he was so glad to be sharing this experience with her. This one, and any other one she felt she would like to explore that she'd missed out on, he was game.

"You can put your hand in my lap you know, and I'll make sure the popcorn bag doesn't move...and then...we can sit the bag in your lap and I'll put my hand in your lap too," he added softly, casually as though they were back in high school and he needed to teach her what to do.

"Okay, but only because you're my husband. You're not gonna tell the other guys what I do with you when I go to the movies? They might start expecting it too," said Lynne playing along further.

"Hell no, I won't tell them, besides when they find out that they have to marry you to get a hand job under a popcorn bag it'll probably scare the hell out of them," said Leif playfully.

This tickled Lynne. She snorted again, then hid in his shoulder biting her lip to keep from laughing out loud during the movie! The sound of her laughter, and the feeling of her squirming made his semi erect cock spring into full bloom.

***

"You're such a bum! Hell I'll give you a lot more than a hand job under the popcorn bag," murmured Lynne.

Leif's breath was sweet with the orange soda sprite mix that she'd had made. She loved him so much. There was no experience that she'd missed that was too much to ask him.

She'd never really been to the movies for a date, much less made out in a theater, but like all new experiences, she was glad she waited for him to feel these special feelings.

He didn't make the experience anything less than outstanding. He remembered all the special things that turned her on, the breath in an ear, sneaky, stolen kisses. He'd crooked his arm around her neck and now his hand was dangerously close to fondling her aching nipple through her ruffled shirt as she willed his hand to dip lower as he lightly caressed the top of her breast, while she made short, gentle work of petting the head of his massive cock through the popcorn bag, as Leif grunted softly and nestled down into the seat.

He let his hand drift over the curve of her breast, and into her shirt, gently cupping and squeezing her left breast under her bra.

The usher walked by with a flashlight, and Leif returned to innocently playing with her hair that was resting on her shoulder.

Lynne stifled her giggle at Leif's sneakiness as the usher shined the flashlight between each aisle.

Meanwhile, the hair was standing up on the back of Lynne's neck, the adrenaline rush that she adored, which drove her to seek out new, kinky opportunities to explore public sex with her indulgent husband. She dug out a few popcorn kernels, and chewed them nervously and right after she swallowed, Leif began to gloriously maul her lips again now that the usher was out of site.

She actually saw the main usher disappear out of the side door, she didn't know whether his disappearance was for a short break, or if he was leaving for another, more densely packed picture, since there was hardly anyone in the movie they were seeing.

Lynne loved Leif. She loved him for remembering not just the sex during their honeymoon, but showing her a world of tender love, security, and hell, romance. Slow dancing, and making out in the movies were all incredibly romantic activities that she'd missed out on before due to her naivety and being raised in a cult.

"I just always want your cock to feel as good as you make my heart feel. And I don't care where we are, public, private, I have no shame at all when it comes to you and there is nothing I wouldn't do to satisfy you," she whispered biting his ear.

She reached under the popcorn bag, and straight into his jeans, digging around under the waistband of his slacks until she found the fly hole of his boxer shorts.

She unzipped his fly and gloriously freed his manhood, obscuring the clandestine way her eager fingers clutched his cock with the popcorn bag, poised to give her man a hand job right in the dark, unmanned movie theater.

"Nothing I won't do to satisfy you either. I gotta say once again Lynney, you're the most fun date I ever had pet," he added with a chuckle, delightedly kissing her forehead.

The warmth that surged through her body when he kissed her forehead did nothing to slow down her desire for him, if anything it surged forth more as she clutched his cock, her tongue in his ear.

"I love erasing all your memory of all the trifling bitches you knew before we dated with my kinkiness" murmured Lynne.

Leif laughed so hard he choked on a popcorn kernel, then he reached for the unique flavor of their soda to clear his throat.

The flavor of the drink made his lips irresistible, and she leaned up for the cool, sweet, fruity taste of his lips as she rubbed and squeezed his cock, which was tenting up from under his fly and hidden by the popcorn bag.

"They were duly forgotten six months ago kitten, soon as I meant you, but I love your feisty ways at making sure you've put a stop to them coming up in a memory, more pleasure for me," quipped Leif huskily in her ear, with a grin.

He groaned softly under his breath and she pinched his thigh, as a warning to be quiet, before returning to rubbing and squeezing his cock, and teasing the head that protruded beneath the popcorn bag.

She played with the gooey pre-cum that leaked from the head, rubbing it over his shaft for lubrication as Leif grunted with ecstasy.

He tried to move her hand away.

"Shit kitten, don't make me come on myself, I'll ruin my pants," said Leif.

He sounded to Lynne like an adorable teenager, afraid of getting caught with jizz on the front of his new denim jeans after the movie was over.

"Don't you trust me to catch it in a napkin? You taught me good,

murmured Lynne, placing a napkin strategically above the head of his cock.

"Well I know that you know how to catch it in a napkin, but I like it best, deep, deep in your belly, or in your full, sexy mouth," he husked, gently moving her hand away from his cock under the popcorn box and kissing her palm.

He used his other hand to gently fondle her nipple under her shirt before depositing the popcorn box in her lap, and jamming his hand discreetly in one of the painter pockets of her skirt, giving him the perfect vantage point to pet her pussy through her skirt pocket.

She let out a soft whimper, and he lightly squeezed the other hand he was holding.

"Now hush. You need to hush," he growled in her ear, biting it slightly.

"I wanna touch you too," she husked between his gentle mauling of her neck and ear.

"Mmm, no baby, you're a naughty little wife and I think you'll make me come in my pants, no more touching me, I'm gonna touch you now, my turn to make kyou come now," grunted Leif.

He got a slight husky chuckle when she somehow wriggled her hand free, moving to try to manipulate his cock under the cover of the popcorn bag again.

"Now I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times that the next time I nut I wanna do it in your pussy," husked Leif.

"Okay, if you insist, I'll see to it that you do," crooned Lynne quietly, throbbing with pleasure as he gently caressed her pussy in delicate circles through her painter pockets, no one in the theater being the wiser.

She moved his hand out of her skirt pocket pocket and sat up, straining as though she was stretching, then lifted her glistening Leif's wifey underwear discretely off her hips.

She looked at Leif with a wicked smile as she lifted the underwear off past her canvas sneakers, and folded them, and placed htem discretely in her painter skirt pockets.

She looked around at the vacant theater for the signs of the usher who'd disappeared early.

She saw him, sitting all the way in the front and the corner of the theater, far ahead of them, and no one else was in the theater at all. Realizing that there was no one there to see her being naughty, she pounced into Leif's Lap, fanning her peasant skirt all around his lap, tucking her curly bush a mere nanometer from his rigid cock, leaking precum from where he refused to let her masturbate him to orgasm in a napkin.

"Kinky little thing that's why you like peasant skirts huh, give me easy access to fuck you in public. You're my dirty little girl, and you love to try every freaky thing you can come up with to please the husband that loves you. I'll fuck you here if that's what you crave and if you so much as whimper with pleasure and make us get caught I'll take you out in the parking lot and spank your ass until it really stings,"

Lynne tried very hard not to let a whimper of pleasure, a whimper of joy at doing something so kinky so as to fuck him in the public theater, a whimper of sheer delight at the prospect of accidentally moaning, and the luscious punishment that would ensue of a warm bottom, the realization that his erect cock was literally one tiny surge from entering her wet labia under her skirt in this very public theater.

"You tease me so fucking much!" he growled in her ear, and he bit her ear hard, bordering on pleasure pain, both to mark his territory and cause her sensual delight. She especially enjoyed the sensation of him biting her ear as the movie on the screen dealt with vampires. Delicious!

She bit her lip to keep from groaning with pleasure, pain as he forcefully squeezed her around her waist, locking her into him so tight so she couldn't get away, then thrusting his hips upward under the guise of moving her, and burying his cock solidly inside forcing her hips upward as though she was going horseback riding.

Leif made a soft, satisfied growl under his breath.

"Perfect, fucking pussy...so hard to resist when it belongs to such a beautiful, freaky little thing like you huh. Now...Now move your hips slowly so you don't get caught fucking me, I need to come deep in your belly," he grunted, fingering her waist and belly button possessively.

***

Holy shit, she was so damn tight and juicy and the steamy warmth, contrasted with the cool breeze of the theater had him squeezing his armrest until his knuckles turned white.

That perfect pleasure ensconced around his cock, and he tried to look down at Lynne in his lap, to see if her face reflected that perfect pleasure and she was nibbling her lip to hold onto her ecstasy and struggling desperately not to make any audible sounds to signal her joy.

She was so tight and slick around him he wanted to bounce her full, juicy legs and ass high in the air and slap her tiny bottom to make her ride harder and harder and faster and faster until he let his aching load fly deep, deep in her belly like he would if they were alone at home, but he knew they couldn't move much because they didn't want to attract attention.

"You're so beautiful to me," he whispered, trying not to groan, and he moved his nose into the crown of her head, using the opportunity to shift the position of her in his lap allowing him a few, quick greedy thrusts that felt so good he thought he could come.

She shifted her body forward under the guise of getting comfortable in his lap, but really he could feel she was getting leverage so she could slowly rock back and forth leaning on the chair in front of him.

"Mmm, you naughty little kitten I love you so much," he husked into the nape of her neck.

And he did love her, more than he could ever fathom and not even because she was the only woman who was brave enough to fuck him in a public theater.

No, it was because she was the only woman he'd ever loved.