Lynn and Peter - The Day After Ch. 01

Story Info
Tessa is interested in making Trish her submissive.
3.9k words
4.38
11.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves consenting adults. Lynn has had sex with Peter/Trish in which Trish is bottom. Tessa who is impulsive and wanting is adding herself into the picture now.

I thank Nance for editing this story.

*************

I woke up during the night to pee and got back to bed with a new condom on and the latex knickers Lynn had me wear and soon after fell asleep. I woke up with the smell of fresh breakfast and as I opened my eyes, I saw Lynn with a breakfast tray over her lap.

"Good morning Lynn, that smells so good!" I said.

"Trish, I decided not to wake you up, so I left a tray for you on the floor by your side." Lynn said.

"Thank you love, that is very sweet of you, having breakfast ready and in bed!" I said picking it up.

"How do you feel princess, did you sleep well?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, I did, and before you ask, my backside is ok, but right now, I do not know how my psyche is, or will be." I said.

"Everyone has their own way, and you are the only one who can come to terms with yourself, which by the way is not easy, at least it wasn't for me. I simply opened the door with your agreement, and feel free to open up and let me know of any concerns you may have." Lynn said.

My new inner confusion was in full flow, and Lynn's kind words hit me hard, I started to weep, "Lynn you are so beautiful." I said.

"My sexy and sensitive girl, my sister is going to steal you from me if you carry on this way." Lynn said and I started laughing.

"That's not the first time you have said this, what is she looking for?" I asked.

"Trisha, well, it isn't easy as you may think, to find someone like you who privately is really eager to become a submissive girl in a willing and consensual way." Lynn said.

"Have you ever shared someone's love with her?" I asked.

"We did speak about it once, and we once found a possible candidate but it ended even before it even started. In your case, we would have to see for one how willing we all are, and to what extent if and when it comes about." Lynn said.

"So, neither of you are jealous and would be open to share me?" I asked trying to press for an answer from Lynn.

"Wait a minute baby, before I carry on, understand that you are mine, so please don't push it. I love my sister and I love you also, maybe she would want to play with both of us, but I really don't know." Lynn said.

"In the event she does, and now with me being with you along with my psyche matters to deal with, I don't know if I could perform with her." I said.

"Word of advice Trisha, take me as an example, I was limp until you came into my life and now know that I can perform with the right one." Lynn said as we both finished breakfast.

"I'll take your advice, Lynn, have you anything else in mind?" I said looking at her and just then the phone rings, Lynn picks it up.

"I'll put it on speaker if you promise not to utter a word." Lynn said.

"I'll try not to Lynn." I said.

"Hello Tessa, sorry about last night." Lynn said.

"It's fine Lynn, was it worth it?" Tessa asked.

"Definitely and more than I had expected." Lynn said.

"Oh Lynn, I need details, details, details, sis." Tessa said all exited.

"Tessa it will take too long over the phone; I can tell you will approve once you know." Lynn said.

"I'm there in half an hour, bye." Tessa said and hangs up.

"Shit, I did not expect that, obviously she had a quiet night in." Lynn said trying to call back but getting no answer from Tessa.

"Before I go on with more about Tessa, she came by yesterday in a discreet way when we were dancing, but you had your back to her and she left immediately. So, she knows you are a girl, just that it is so much more. She also knows you from work and I'll get to that some other time, we have more pressing matters now." Lynn said.

"Well my pressing matter is, I'm expecting some sex with you and I have a pending orgasm, Lynn." I said half serious with an underlying smile.

"I promise you one, when my sister leaves if she does." Lynn said as a text from Tessa arrived, "I hope she is there."

"My sister wants to meet you, look at the text." Lynn said. Then a second text which Trish does not see, "Shall we dress as twins?" Lynn answers, "Yes."

"And now does Peter disappear?" I asked.

"I think it would be best to start off as Trisha, the rest will be easy, let me put on your corset, lingerie, small fake breasts, leggings and lastly your foot wear, oh and a satin shirt with a loose belt." Lynn said scrambling out of bed.

"I think I'm missing something here, what is it?" I asked.

"Do you love me Trisha?" Lynn asked.

"What sort of a question is that, you know the answer." I said starting to get fed up.

"I'll explain when we are alone if it doesn't come to light when Tessa is here." Lynn said tightening the corset and after handing me all the stuff to complete my feminine look.

"Now that I am dressed, what about you, Lynn?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, I'll do it in a minute, let me fix your make up." Lynn said giving me a finishing touch.

Lynn dressed up with black underwear, skin like colour pantyhose, a black short sleeveless dress, clinging tight on her body and knee-high boots, and completed her makeup, "Lynn you look ready for a girl's night out." I said as I see her snatching up a pair of short leather wrist gloves as she ushers me to the living room.

I sit down on the sofa and I hear the doorbell. Lynn gets up and opens the door. I see her came back, alone, "Lynn, where is your sister?" I asked.

"Lynn, come on in, please." Tessa said.

I see Lynn or Tessa come in and I see identical twins, they both have the exact same clothing on including the gloves, "God you both have me fooled." I said.

They both laughed, with my Lynn sounding a little deeper in tone. As for the rest, you would have to look at them very closely for a while before being able to figure out who is who, "Tessa, let me introduce you to Trisha." Lynn said.

"Pleased to meet you Trisha, and sorry for the game we played on you, it was mostly my idea." Tessa said.

"You are forgiven, both of you." I said looking at Lynn.

"Trisha, I met the other night, right?" Tessa asked outright. I went all colours.

"Tessa, Trisha is new to this life and shy in many aspects yet, please go easy on her unless she tells you otherwise." Lynn said sitting by my side.

"Sorry Trisha, I'm familiar with Lynn and she has her way of life. I'm open to same sex play and even more than that." Tessa said.

"Lynn has been open with me and know you two are special for each other." I said trying to be very diplomatic.

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see all of you." Tessa said and I blushed again, "If it does not work out with my sister, I want you just as you are now, pardon me for being so blunt."

"Tessa please slow down, what did I tell you Trisha." Lynn said.

"Yes, just as you said, only more than I thought. Tessa you are pretty blunt, and I sense you will have a problem when you don't get what you want." I said.

"Well, not to that extent, but you are not too far off, either. Lynn, would Trish be open to me hearing the story about you two, with some more details if not everything included, please?" Tessa asked.

"When you ask for that do you mean as girls talk to each other, right down to the smallest details?" I asked and they both looked at me and laughed out loud.

"We are girls, if you have any doubt." Tessa said.

"Tessa before you go on, I'd let Lynn tell you but you might get a surprise." I said and Tessa gives me a funny look then looks at Lynn.

"I'll give you the lot, but to avoid any confusion, Trish is my girl as of last night. It is new to Trisha, and new to me too in not being a bottom, but as a top with her." Lynn said.

Tessa feels exhilarated and a tear of joy runs down her cheek, Lynn embraces her, and Tessa kisses her sister deeply. Lynn blushes. Tessa sees Lynn's face and immediately said, "Sorry Trisha, I did not expect this and it makes me so completely happy, Lynn always wondered what would it be like to be the one giving even if with a strap on. Thank you, you are special, Trish." Tessa said.

"Thank you, Tessa for that, and for always being there for Lynn. I don't mind if you need each other in any given way." I said.

Lynn smiled and Tessa asked her, "Lynn, do you mind if I kiss your girl?"

"You will sooner or later, so go ahead since the time is right." Lynn said and Tessa comes over to me and kisses me deeply, her tongue driving deep in my mouth, which I find exciting.

"You are right, Lynn, and as a compliment to your choice, if I had a cock, I'd have an erection now." Tessa said.

"Tessa, how dare you say that!" Lynn said and started laughing, "Thanks sis, you understand now?"

"I'd love to see you two get on with it." Tessa said putting the challenge in the air. Lynn looks at me, I look down.

"Maybe, but I'd give it a while. Tessa, do you want a coffee?" Lynn said.

"Yes, and you can tell me a little how you two met." Tessa said.

"Yes we will." Lynn said and kisses me deeply then goes to the kitchen and fixes coffee for us all.

"I dated his ex-girlfriend, but did not know him at the office, although we work for different companies, we are in the same building. I audit his company, which belongs to dad." Lynn said serving the coffee to us.

There is the important missing link, now I know and this makes me very uncomfortable. Lynn notices it, "That is one of the reasons I did not mention my work to you, Trisha, it would have destroyed what we have and what we have done, please think about it for a second before you say anything to me."

Tessa, trying to smooth the tension, said, "I also work for my father in another company, that is connected to the one you work in."

"Trisha, if you want to talk about it, I'll listen." Lynn said.

"I feel quite betrayed and not happy about it, I would pick up my things and leave if I spoke about my feelings, so it's best if I don't right now." I said.

"Please don't be upset, I have not lied to you and never will. I did say that we would leave work matters for later. I do not like saying my father owns the companies, it just makes people who work there really uncomfortable. Please, I'm truly into you, and don't want to lose you Trisha, or Peter, if you prefer." Lynn said seriously and looking very concerned.

"Let me try to digest this." I said, "If you want to, keep going with what you were saying."

"Do you want me to leave, Trisha?" Tessa asked.

"No don't, I hardly know you, but I do hope you are trustworthy and discreet." I said, wondering what I've got myself into.

"There are many aspects to my life and you know some of them through Lynn, and she does not trust anybody lightly. If she said for us to dress as twins, it means she has told you about our relationship, and if I'm not mistaken, you are the third person who knows that. I hope what I have just said tells you how much you mean to her." Tessa said adding, "If my sister loves you, I´ll love you too but perhaps not as intensely."

"Thank you, Tessa it is comforting. Lynn, if you feel you have some concerns about something, I need to know, no matter what it is. From now on please be open and honest with me." I said.

"Yes Trisha, we can talk about what happened whenever you want." Lynn said coming up to me for a kiss which I didn't shy away from her.

"Tell me more, Lynn, please." Tessa said.

"Then let´s get back to the ex-girlfriend, she went into details about Peter and there I found out about his desire to be pegged but could not get past the start. We meet with Pete and he invited me for a drink and we see his ex in the same place, you can do the adding Tessa. We have now achieved more than what Sally ever could imagine, if she only knew that I have all the spoils as a matter of fact." Lynn said and giggled looking at me getting my hand and pulling me towards her I stand and as I reach her, she kisses me then makes me turn having Lynn at my back with her hands surrounding my waist and I feel her hard.

"Tessa you wanted details, I have one which will give you hard data, but for that I do need you by my side." I said and Tessa springs up to my side and I grab her hand and immediately put it on Lynn's crotch, "Is this new to you?"

"You two are not playing me, are you?" Tessa asked looking at us as if being played, "Sorry but I find it difficult to believe, I thought Lynn used a strap on."

"But you touched it." We said in unison.

"Don't get jumpy girls." Tessa said still not believing.

"Tessa you are even worse than me, anyway it's not that you are the one wanting her cock in you." I said.

"You are getting touchy Trisha." Tessa said enjoying the way she is getting me off balance.

"Tessa take it easy she is not into your games yet; she is only trying to show you one of the reasons Peter is now my girlfriend." Lynn said.

"Sorry Trisha, and specially if it's your first." Tessa said wanting to know, trying to take over the situation as she does with Lynn when they are together.

"Tessa what is going on with you, please we are trying to get serious as a couple and we are in our first steps, I'm sure Trisha will open up to you in time." Lynn said.

"Thank you, Lynn but I can speak for myself." I said.

Lynn jumped immediately, "Stop Trisha, if you go on, Tessa will have you on your knees in no time, I know what I'm talking about and now I know she wants just that." Lynn said.

"She wants to exhibit power; I wonder if Tessa is horny." I said.

"You should have never said that Trisha, she must be soaking by now." Lynn said.

"As a matter of fact, I am, Trisha come over and eat me." Tessa said as she stripped her clothes from her waist down.

I look at Lynn, she nods. I get to my knees and start eating Tessa out and yes, her pussy is very wet as I dig my tongue into her. Lynn gets turned on by watching us and comes up to my ear and said, "Love, I'm going to get you ready for a fuck as you eat my sister."

I feel Lynn pulling my clothing down sufficiently to give her access to me, she lubes my hole to receive her and I feel her penetrate my boi pussy. Tessa cannot believe her eyes as she sees Lynn's cock hard, not remembering when and if ever she had seen it that way, but falls back into her own world enjoying the tongue that is working her, biting her lips as the first wave of pleasure starts within her. Lynn is looking at Tessa enjoying herself as much as she is, now that she is fully in me, fucking me, rubbing my prostrate, and I am totally engaged, eating Tessa and getting fucked by Lynn. I'm hear them both, Lynn is holding my waist firmly and her cock is getting very stiff, while Tessa is starting to moan along with Lynn, "Mm, ah, Mn, Mn, ah, mn, mmm." They both groan.

Tessa looks at me and bends down, and kisses me sharing her tongue with me. Lynn has not let me go and her cock is deep in me getting thicker and harder as she starts pumping in to me with greater energy. I feel the orgasm building as she fucks me. I'm feeling a complete slut giving in, precum is running from my cock into the condom, "Mm, Lynn please love me, fuck me Lynn." I begged.

Lynn carries on with her hands gripping my hips. Tessa is now enjoying the scene and fingering herself. My lover is very close, and soon I feel her beast stiffen as she moans, "Mn, mn, mn, cumming." Lynn said shooting all she has into me. She now pulls out as the cock softens; her condom has a motherload of cum.

Tessa looks at Lynn and her cock, "Wow, that's new , where did you get so much?" Tessa asked.

"It's Trisha who changed everything for me and I can see you are also feeling it." Lynn said.

"I'd love to get my dildo in her and make her my girl too, we could go to bed all together." Tessa said.

"If I happen to be in the middle, I'll be always be getting it from one or the other." I said and they start laughing.

Tessa looks intensely at Lynn they look at each other in silence, I'm starting to wonder what is going on between them, they smile and still keep silent. I jump in, "What is happening please will one of you give me a clue?" I said.

They both look at me and Tessa puts a finger to her lips asking for silence from me and they look at each other again. I start to leave and Lynn holds my hand asking me to stay, then she said, "Yes" looking at Tessa.

Tessa still looking at Lynn and said, "Yes." they both get up and kiss me one at each side.

"Will I get an explanation or not?" I asked.

"You will get a full explanation I promise, but not right now. Did you feel good having sex as we did just now and are you open to having me in you?" Tessa asked.

I look a Lynn wondering and do not know what to answer, "Lynn can you help me out on this please?" I asked.

"You are becoming or have become my girl and Tessa wants to know if you could become hers too. Feel free to answer as you wish, just letting you know that Tessa has now feelings for you and we are not jealous of sharing you if that is alright with you no matter how deep the relationship goes with me or her." Lynn said.

Tessa adds to Lynn's words, "You can marry Lynn if you want or me, we are open to that and want you in our lives forever. I cannot believe it but you are the one special soul we have always dreamt of."

"OK, you have both given me the answer I was looking for. Tessa, I have just started a relationship with Lynn and we are still getting to know what we like and want. She has expressed her desire to dominate me and we are going down that path carefully. We are not at that classic Mistress and sub stage yet. You are also dominant, Lynn told me that, but not in a detailed way. Damn you girl! You did not give us time and have already barged in. I must say you are beautiful, and I'm interested in you Tessa of course, but Lynn has the upper hand for the time being if I'm right." I said and the both looked at me, they then looked at each other once again, "Please don't take that long now." I added.

They laugh, "Trisha I can speak for the both of us and say we like you in every way." Lynn said and Tessa nodded agreeing.

"Just to set things straight, Trisha, I will mostly want you to be a girl with me. In time, if I don't marry somebody and feel I want a child, I'll let you know, and if you agree, maybe you might want to marry me and have Lynn as a lover." Tessa said speaking her mind out with me.

"You two are a special pair." I said.

"Trisha and Lynn, are you both in agreement because I'd love to get my cock up your new pussy." Tessa said.

"You know how to remind a submissive of his status. I did not see you come with it, would you prefer another day or do you want me to go over to your place?" I asked.

"Do you want to make it a special night similar to the one you had with Lynn?" Tessa asked.

"If Lynn is alright with it." I said.

"Trisha is open to be mine as well, so do you agree Lynn?" Tessa asked.

"We have agreed to it, strangely enough it makes me a little anxious. Tessa, I know that once you have made her yours, you will realize she has something special about her. She also has the same fetish as us, so latex is on." Lynn said in a loving way.

"Lynn can you get her a similar cat suit as yours this week?" Tessa asked as Lynn goes to the bathroom.

Lynn comes back and looks at me as I'm sitting on a chair and points at her hard cock as she sits on the sofa. I put a condom over it and start sucking her, "Tessa I'll order it and Trisha will try in on this week. You can get acquainted with each other intimately on the weekeeendd wiiith youuu, mn, mn." Lynn said losing her voice.

"I cannot believe it. Lynn your cock is so hard and big and pumping so much, what a girl you have with you." Tessa said.

"Wait until you feel her in all you likeeee." Lynn said and adds moans, "Mn. Mn, mmmmmmmm," spurting whatever she has left in her.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers
12