Lynne Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynne succumbs but clouds darken around her.
3.6k words
3.88
5.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two.

After being whisked away by a driver in sleep black Bentley Continental GT, and deposited at her flat with strict instructions to gather only ht bare essentials in be downstairs in 20 minutes to board the private plane; Lynne rattled up the stairs, ignoring the lift and opened the door of her flat.

She walked into her lounge and found three people waiting; her boss Caroline Hyes Bowles, and two men she didn't know.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Lynne snapped, noticing her carry-on silver Samsonite case, already packed, Caroline spoke first, " Lynne you have to listen and listen carefully; these me are from the Government and they want you to be their eyes and ears while you're away with Patrick. I didn't tell you but we think he is dodgy, maybe not full-on crooked, but something is off about him and his money. You don't bank over £6 million a year like clockwork unless your revenue stream is off the books. These men want you to report back on anything that seems off to you," Caroline was serious and her tone flat.

The taller, handsome featured man, in a black well-cut suit, chimed in next, "Miss Lysoto or should I call you Miss Keyande; don't look surprised; we know about your true family. All we want from you is to contact us on this phone," His dark features: short well-groomed hair and well-manicured beard softened the deep piercing brown eyes. Caroline looked shocked at the suggestion that Lynne was who she said she was. She was about to speak; but then quietned lest her interruption would be unwelcome. However, she intended to quiz the two men on who Lynne was. He handed Lynne a phone and then held out his hand, "If you please?" Lynne, stunned, like an automaton, reached for her phone and handed it over, "All your numbers, texts and emails have been cloned onto the hard drive, even your passwords. You will have a number for your Great Uncle Tennyson or 'Sonny', as you would call him; that is the number to contact us."

"Sonny is dead!" Lynne's voice sounded small; this was a lot to take in.

"Yes, but when you call, someone will be on the end of the line, but she glanced back to Caroline as she stepped forward,

"Listen, Lynne, this is important, Patrick could be legit but the government are suspicious. I set you up that meeting with Patrick as you were a dead-ringer for his late wife. Whatever you do with him is unimportant but he wants you to go with him to Turk's and Caicos and that's an opportunity we cannot miss. If nothing comes of it, come home and you'll have that partnership waiting, " Caroline was nervous, Lynne could tell but her voice was sincere.

"Seven minutes!" The other man stood and picked up the silver carry-on luggage, "You have to go, Miss Kaynde or your past will catch up with you. My colleague, Massud will be monitoring your calls as he will join you on the island. He is an ex-marine, and very capable. If something goes wrong; you ring Uncle Sonny and he will meet you and bring you home safe and sound. You have six minutes," This man held her attention, he was rugged but there was a sharpness to him; an edge to compelled her to do as he said.

Massud took the case from his colleague, " Lynne, I will be there 24/7. I will be your shadow. I will bring you home!" His voice was soothing and confident. Lynne could smell his expensive aftershave, and could see beneath the suit was an athletic, toned physique that instilled a sense of security in her.

"Very well, I will call you, when I have anything to say! I do not believe all this. The man I have met is simply a grieving older attractive man!" She glanced at Caroline, " I'll do this but I want a huge bonus for this; this is above and beyond the call of duty!"

Massud held up the case, "Time to go!" Lynne walked out of the door and took the lift. Massud followed her and whilst in the lift reminded her of the protocols,

"Remember, keep the phone charged, your charger will fit easily and it's an hour-fast charge battery. There is a secret record facility on the system that records for an hour; without detection or catastrophic power drian. It is waterproof too. If you hear anything remotely relevant; send the audio segment to me. Do it in the toilet, it's the most private place I think you'll have. I expect your 'holiday' will be a week or ten days," The lift chimed softly and Lynne got ready to leave the elevator. She turned,

"I don't believe Patrick is a crook!" She missed.

"I hope you're right. I will be watching your back. Enjoy your flight!"

The whole exchange was 27 minutes long and she handed her luggage to the driver and then they sped away to the 'Flyte' private charter hanger within Stansted airport. The driver parked outside the hanger reception, lifted the carry-on to Lyne, smiled warmly and she went through to the reception. She was met by Patrick himself,

"Oh Lynne, I feared you might have changed your mind!" He stood up and walked over to her and gave a light tender kiss, "You are coming?" He looked genuinely nervous.

"Of course, I packed my favourite bikini!" She smiled.

" Excellent, do you have your passport?" He asked. Lynne fished through the front compartment of the case, pulled out a small leather documents wallet and found her passport,

"I haven't been to many places, it's a bit sparse in there!" She flushed, genuinely embarrassed that her passport was nearly empty.

"Something we shall have to remedy," He smiled and handed them to the pretty airline staff member, Patrick smiled at her and she became a little flustered. Lynne grinned at her girlish consternation, thinking that she would have to rough it in this man's company. Once the paperwork had been checked, they walked out to the plane, Patrick refusing to hand over Lynne's case and gallantly trundled it to a good-looking blonde, petite cabin crew member and had it stowed on board the plane. Patrick let Lynne climb aboard and he followed. The jet was opulent and decked out in cream-coloured leather swivel seats. Patrick helped her to her seat and took one opposite her. The cabin crew; a slim black-haired man in his 20s and a pretty blonde of the same age ran through the pre-flight tasks and then brought a drink of good quality champagne to them both.

Once in flight, a tasty dinner was served, with an excellent Mouton 1834 claret, and then coffee after sweet strawberries as a dessert. Once fed and watered the cabin crew retired to their section; leaving Patrick and Lynne to their own devices. Patrick had glanced at Lynne through their meal, chatted amiably about her life and he shared his. Lynne, now forewarned about Patrick's potential criminal business, was able to steer the conversation back to his business dealings, trying to ascertain if anything he said might confide in her, be criminal or even mildly dodgy. Having an excellent financial brian, she was soon mentally calculating how his year-on-year investments would be consistently in the millions.

"Lynne, as my advisor, the investments I make with your firm and others, are usually short-term. It's boom or bust in the hotel game! If I don't expand; I die. I have to find the next big thing and I need capital to invest. I have had to invite some people onto my board; who are not friendly but like to make money! A lot of money and often quickly. I'm always looking for the longer game for long-term sustainable success," Patrick was open and his tone was honest and open. Lynne's instinct was to believe this man, ignore his detractors in the UK government, who had essentially ambushed her in her flat, and simply enjoy this millionaire lifestyle for a week or so and then go back to work, and count her bonus for simply doing her job. She wouldn't stay at the firm now, once Patrick had been exonerated, she would find pastures new. If things worked out with Patrick; she could make some decisions but right now, she looked at this good man and wanted to enjoy his company.

"Patrick, I sort of expected you to be 'hands-on' with me; after my half-completed report!" She smiled sweetly, Patrick looked up at her and returned her smile. She felt so immediately comfortable with him, that she felt that he was the victim of some terrible mistake or some erroneous information. She felt aroused with him, remembering his touch in the conference room and the suffusion of powerful feelings and sexual excitement. She wanted those feelings again, she wanted him to touch her naked body, pinch her stiffened nipples, suck on her swollen clit and make her shudder and shiver.

"What do you have in mind?" Patrick gave her a sideways glance, a smile danced on his lips. Glancing up and down the plane's cabin, Lynne unbuckled her seat, got to her knees and crawled over to him. As she reached him, she took hold of the zipper on his suit trousers and pulled it down, She looked at him with her big eyes and smiled, and Patrick did nothing to stop her. She unbuckled his belt and then popped the button on his waistband, all the while looking up and time. Finally, she pulled down his briefs and was surprised by how his prick sprang to full attention. Patrick's eyes now closed and surrendered to the feelings in his groin,

"Oh! What a proud boy you are!" She tenderly took hold of his thick veined shaft and began to lick up and down the shaft lovingly. He tasted clean and fresh from a recent shower, but also just a hint of manliness, oozing rapidly from the tip of his cock; his pre-cum beginning to emerge.

"Oh Cassie..." Patrick muttered, his eyes closed, "It's all for you...." He hesitated; and remembered who was sucking his prick," I'm sorry; Lynne.." His eyes opened and looked down and watched her bobbing up and down on his member. He shrugged, as she slipped down his trousers, letting them poll at his feet. Lynne shook his cock in her mouth, relaxing her throat. She wanted to impress him with her fellatio skills, so she rose, held his cock with one hand then lowered herself down onto his swollen cock and throated him as far as she could, making a loud gagging sound, " Oh fuck yes...Lynne swallow me!" Lynne gagged and then withdraw the cock from her throat and then bobbed rapidly half a dozen times, opening her throat as much as she could manage to take him as deeply as she could. As she forced her throat to relax, she impaled herself onto his cock and took his full length, she fought to urge to gag and struggle. With this complete overload of sensation, Patrick reached out and held the back of her head as his cock twitched, "Oh God! Lynne, I'm cumming!"

At just the perfect moment, Lynne pulled herself off his cock; but kept his swollen glans upon her tongue as Patrick groaned and spilt long ropes of pearl-white semen into her mouth and throat. Lynne steeled herself and then swallowed the thick salty liquid. As Patrick convulsed, the last spurts of his cock fed her throat and then as he grew flaccid, she licked his head clean and then sat back, wiping her mouth and then looked at him.

"Did Cassie suck your cock, Patrick? Did I remind you of her? I don't mind...really!" She whispered, her throat still thick from his semen,

"Oh Lynne, I'm sorry I used her name but yes...you touch me like her..but you are not her, my darling..you are not her!" Patrick looked at her, she was so sultry and seductive, but still so alike.

"I wanted to please you, we didn't have time to explore what my mouth could do for you, did we?" Lynne teased. The sex in the conference room had been dictated by Patrick's penetration of her, she had been able to show him how she could deep-throat him.

"Now I want to please you... buy perhaps I might have a moment to recover>" He smiled, and Lynne grinned,

"Well, you did fill my stomach!" She reproached him, "So perhaps we might wait until we land and then you can remind me how wicked your tongue can be?"

"I have a very wicked tongue, as you know!" He chuckled as she helped him pull up his trousers and take a seat next to him, "I think another champagne is in order!"

As the plane touched down in Providenciales Island, three cars pulled up and Patrick held her hand as she climbed down the plane ladder and got into an air-conditioned 4X4 which swept them away to a pair trio of long sleek speed boats, which ferried them over to Ambergris Cay Private resort, on which Patrick Kincaid's exclusive hotel sat amongst the islands natural beauty. Lynne couldn't help but be swept away by the opulence and the beauty of her surroundings, The crystal blue water, and the wildly expensive hotel. It wasn't until her feet touched the sand on the private beach, did she realised that she was completely alone, with no way to leave this resort without Patrick's permission. It also occurred that Mussad, her erstwhile protector would have the devil's job to get to the island. Pushing it from her mind, she followed Patrick to the steps that led up to the cliff-top hotel. Once there, she was taken into the air-conditioned reception of the low-rise modern hotel of tinted glass, marbled walkways and wide black ebony wood. Patrick led her to the far end of the corridor to their shared suite,

"My home away from home! Lynne, make yourself comfortable, I'm afraid work must intrude but I'll be back as soon as I can..to remind you that you deserve a tongue lashing!" He reached over and pulled her close for a tender kiss on her lips,

"I'll take a swim in the sea if that's okay?" She felt the heat of the island and the water looked so inviting," She smiled, looking out to the double-tinted doors that led to the beach.

"Of course, I'll be back as soon as I can," Patrick promised.

Once she was alone, her luggage was delivered and the door shut. Lynne fished out her mobile phone, pulled the case to the palatial bedroom, lifted it to the bed and unzipped the case.

"Well, you did a good job of packing Caroline !" Lynne whispered, she looked into the case and saw a make-up bag, a multicoloured bikini, a variety of underwear, a pair of good sandals and knick-knacks. Lynne stripped off her business suit, discarded her underwear, and seductively draped it on the floor and grabbing the bikini bottoms sauntered out of the door and stepped out on the white sand beach, its freshly raked sand was soft and warm. The sun was hot on her ebony skin as she walked out into the surf. She tied the strings of her bikini bottoms and then strolled out up to her knees. She thumbed the power button on the phone and found 'Uncle Sonny' on the contacts list and called it.

It rang three times before it was answered.

"Uncle Sonny?" Lynne asked,

"Hello Lynny Loo! " The voice answered. Her real uncle called her Lynny Loo and somehow they had found out,

"I'm here!" She answered.

Mussad answered, " Good, I've just arrived as a guest in the hotel, Room 16!"

"I don't believe Patrick is what you think he is!" She defended her lover.

"I hope you are right! Call me tonight between 9 and 10 pm. I need to keep tabs on you. I want you safe and unharmed!" He answered.

"You want me unharmed?" Lynne repeated,

"Of course, I want you!" With that, the call ended.

"What the fuck did that mean?" She thought, She looked back to the room, walked back and placed her phone on a convenient veranda table after deleting the call and then headed off for a swim in the warm water.

She enjoyed the seawater, the heat and the chance to be alone. After about half an hour, her reverie was broken by the subtle splashing of another swimmer. Lynne, who had been drifting on her back t=righted herself and saw Patrick swimming towards her. She smiled and swam back to meet him and as he arrived, he held her and shared a salty kiss. They swam back to the room and made their way to the exterior showers, to one side of the veranda. The warming freshwater was sprinkled down, removing the salt. Patrick admired her pert black breasts,

"I'm glad you have settled in, I especially like the way you decorated the room!" Patrick smiled, referring to her underwear placed on the immaculate floor,

"I thought you would like it," Lynne looked at him, his swimwear showed a distinct tenting,

"Come here," Patrick pulled her to his shower and then knelt and untied her bikini bottoms and without hesitation, began to lick at her pussy,

"Oh God!" Lynne shivered.

As she was laid down on the bed, her skin was still damp, despite the sun's warmth, as Patrick continued to probe her pussy. She spread her legs and heaved herself on her elbows and watched him licking and sucking on her swollen clit. His fingers slipped into her sodden sex, easily locating her G-spot already swollen with excitement. With his attentive tongue, and insistent fingers her body reacted rapidly, having been previously excited with her fingers whilst in the shower, for Ptrick's viewing pleasure. For some unknown reason, Patrick brought out her slutty side, she felt relaxed with him, perversely like a father figure, a perversion that oddly excited her. A daddy she never knew that would soon fuck her without restraint on his king-size bed,

"Oh God! Patrick, I'm going to cum! Please don't stop!" She begged him, writhing but straining every sinew in her body. Patrick looked up, his fingers still rubbing mercilessly,

"Say please!" He instructed,

"Please..." Lynne gasped, "Please daddy, please let me cum!" Her breathing was now ragged,

"Daddy? I like that. Call me Daddy again and I will let you cum on my face!" He taunted her,

"Please, Daddy!" She shook, as Patrick sucked hard on her clitoris and an immense wave of her orgasm made her body twist in rigour and she moaned loudly and shook. Beads of sweat were a sheen on her magnificent black skin as Patrick suckled hard, keeping her cumming again and again. She was his toy at that moment, she was all his to use and play with. As Cassie had once been, she too had been much younger than he, and he liked the power he had over her. He loved her and also loved fucking her; inside and out, morning or evening or the middle of the night.

Once married, he dominated her further, and she became used to giving him anything he wanted, any part of her and even occasionally shared her with other men and women, in sex games in his private house on Ovington Street, London. Now he had found a new Cassie, he would soon have her submitting to him, as his late wife had; but that would have to wait, she wasn't ready for that yet. Once he had married her she would be his completely. If only Cassie hadn't gotten herself killed that night, but fate had now brought Lynne into his life; he wouldn't let her get away from him again. Soon, she would be schooled properly and then she would be his completely, and then do whatever he wanted.

Once she had begged for him to stop, he turned her over onto her face and threaded his swollen cock into her soaking pussy and rammed her mercilessly. Lynne still enraptured in her multiple orgasms, simply accepted the rough fucking, even finding it pleasurable as he finally pulled his cock out and ejaculated on her buttocks.

"Oh, Daddy you love to fuck this naughty girl!" Lynne gasped, her body assailed with such potent sensations, and another climax built up quickly,

"More than you know!" He chuckled, as his pace stepped up another notch and pounded her sex.

In room 16, Mussad reviewed the secret MI5 file on Lynne Lysoto, or Lelo Keyande as she was originally known. The UK government had done a good job with their witness protection provisions, but MI5 were also good. Elliot Ketande had been an international 'fixer' and the go-to man for African warlords and criminals to get their ill-gotten gains out of Africa. Then when the going got tough, he turned the evidence to the MI6 and CIA and got a plea bargain to get himself, his wife and only daughter, out of Africa and be placed in the UK. Fast forward twenty years, with a new identity and a double first in economics and mathematics, Lynne Lysosto walks into the offices of Invescro and a well-planned operation could finally be put into place. Mussad smiled ruefully, if Lynne could find some dirt, then that would be a good result, if not, she was disposable after all. He looked at her photograph collection,

12