Lynne - My Stepdaughter Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife passed away. Now it was just me and her daughter.
3.6k words
3.75
37.2k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

I met, married and took on her daughter in nine months. Pamela was the love of my life. Her daughter Lynne was special to me as well.

In the ten years that we were together, we done everything together. Even discovering a passion for 'erotic photography'. Basically Pam was up for anything in front of the camera. Even more so with mobile phone camera's advancing year on year. Our phone upgrades were spaced a year apart so Pam always had the latest and best camera.

She loved to show off. Flashing or even stripping off whenever she could. Then I had to print off the photo's so Pam could relive the moment, perhaps with her sucking me or fucking her. Or her favourite with her playing with herself, fingers or toys it didn't matter. She would go through the countless pictures, when the weather was not so good. Often throwing away what she thought was either too tame or not revealing enough. I still kept them hidden at the bottom of my wardrobe. Pam's clothes, still hung in her wardrobe too. At the time I couldn't bear to get rid of them. I just kept them there as a reminder I suppose.

Needless to say we had a very active sex life.

Then tragedy struck. Two months before Lynne's eighteenth birthday, Pam died.

I did my best for Lynne, and with a lot of help from her grandparents, we were getting through it. Lynne wanted to stay with me and that was ok with her grandparents, and me.

We had planned a big party for Lynne's birthday, but due to the circumstances, the in laws and I decided the four of us should go out for a meal instead.

That night went surprisingly well, considering.

Eventually Lynne and me went back home.

I hit the vodka when we got in. "I want one too. I can have it now, being all legal."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. I am sick of watching you drink by yourself."

So we had a few. To celebrate her birthday and to mourn her mother.

"Another before I go to bed?"

"Just a small one. I'm going to get changed first."

Lynne returned in one of her skimpy nighties. Nipples poking through the material, the whole thing just covering her arse.

I finished my drink and said my goodnight's. telling Lynne to leave everything, and I would tidy it up in the morning.

I struggled to get to sleep. Then I heard Lynne in the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

Putting on a pair of shorts, I went to check on her. She was being sick alright. I got behind her and pulled her long dark hair out of the way. All the time Lynne kept saying sorry.

When it looked like she had spewed her last, I helped her to her bed, then went downstairs for a glass of water, and a bowl.

In her room I laid a towel on the floor then the bowl on that. "There's a glass of water there beside you if you need it. Night."

"Don't go. Cuddle into me tonight please."

"Just until you go to sleep."

I got on her bed and lay on top of her quilt, putting an arm under her head. Soon enough Lynne fell asleep. I went back to my bed.

In the morning I thought it best to let Lynne sleep it off. I done all the tidying, leaving the hoover until she was up.

I wanted something from my room. As I passed the bathroom, the door was open, water was running. I looked in as I passed, Lynne was having a shower. She was turning just as I passed. I saw the briefest glimpse of a firm tit, slender body and then her lovely pert arse.

I was a lot longer in my bedroom. I didn't want to catch her again like that.

When I closed my bedroom door, I made sure it was loud enough.

Water was still running. This time on my way past. Lynne was rinsing her hair, her beautiful slim body all on show. Including a little bit of fluff, maybe triangular, just above her slit. Thinking that she had not seen me. I crept downstairs. With a bulge forming in my trousers.

Not long after, Lynne came down. Wet hair and she wore one of them nightdresses again. "I want a coffee before I get ready. Want one?"

I turned to say thanks, but Lynne was reaching up into a cupboard to get a cup. Her nightie riding up, more of her lovely arse again.

I could feel my cock stirring. I prayed that it wouldn't show when she gave me my cuppa.

"Thanks for last night. You were so sweet." She gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"No problem. So long as your ok."

"I am thanks. I am meeting friends, and I will be back late so don't wait up."

Being nosey, I managed to get her to accept a lift later on. When she got out of the car, I took a second to look at her. She was becoming just as beautiful as her mother, and thankfully she wore decent clothes. She looked classy, unlike the others at her age who dressed a bit slutty, I felt.

When she came home I was still up watching tv. "Your early. I wasn't expecting to hear you come in."

"I started to feel a bit down, then I just didn't want to be out."

"You ok now? You can talk to me if you need to."

"Thanks but it's not what you think. I'll be alright. Goodnight."

"Night. I won't be far behind you."

I went to my room, stripped off, and fell into a deep sleep.

As I began to come round the following morning, with the usual morning glory. I felt someone in bed with me. Thinking for a moment it was my beloved Pam I snuggled in to her, I was just about to introduce my erection to her when I suddenly woke up properly.

That jolted Lynne awake. She turned to me and smiled, before. "I could not sleep. So I come in here for a cuddle, and drifted off. Sorry I just needed reassurance. I miss mum so much at the minute."

"It's ok. You just gave me a bit of a fright. Cuddles are good, I suppose. Give me two minutes so I can get ready, then I'll make us a cuppa."

My cock was softening, but I was still naked.

Lynne slipped out of the bed. Her nightie just covering her. I watched her tits jiggle as she walked past me out of my room.

I thought to myself. 'That was close. If I never come to...'

Once I was ready I made coffee for both of us. I took it into the lounge. Lynne came down and sat in her sofa. She still wore the same nightie, but I noticed that she had put on some white panties. I couldn't help but notice, and her erect nipples visible once again.

"I have to go away for two days on a course, through work. You will be alright here alone?"

"I'm sure that I'll cope. If it gets too much I will go to grannies."

The next day I was due to leave. I packed my car and Lynne was up to see me off. We said our goodbyes and Lynne gave me a hug. She pressed her young body tight against me, then kissed my cheek.

The course was as boring as I expected. But it finished earlier. Well half a day early.

I got home, and heard some rushing about upstairs. Then a flustered Lynne showed her face. "Your back early. I was just going to have a shower."

I unpacked and intended to sort out what was going in the washing machine. My bed did not look like the way that I had left it. A bit ruffled.

"I'm doing the washing. Is there anything that you want done?"

"Just what I have put in the basket."

In front of the washer, I dropped the basket on the floor. On the top of the pile was a pair of Lynne's tiny white panties. I picked them up to put into the machine and felt that they were wet around the crotch. It made me wonder if she had a little accident or did she have some company while I was away.

Dismissing these thoughts I carried on filling the washer. I was just about to set it away when I realised that Lynne said she was going in the shower. I stood at the bottom of the stairs trying to hear if it was running. Not sure, I went back upstairs. Lynne had left the door ajar and I saw her washing herself again. This time I could not take my eyes off her beautiful body. I knew that I should not be watching but I could not stop myself. Even with a hard cock now. Then she turned around to rinse herself. I come to my senses and crept away back to the bottom of the stairs. I shouted. "You still in the shower?"

"Won't be a minute."

"Let me know when you get out so I can start the washer."

I went back to the machine and found her panties. I felt the crotch once more and closed my eyes to imagine being so close to her little pussy. Then I brought them up to my face and inhaled the scent of them. Hearing Lynne coming back downstairs, brought me back. I stashed them back into the washer and just managed to close the door. "I'm out!"

I set the machine away and kept my back to her. I was convinced that she would have been able to tell that my cock was still hard.

Making coffee for the both of us gave me enough time.

I gave Lynne her cup and cast an eye over her. It looked like she only had a dressing gown on. Tied tight around her belly. Showing off her curves.

"Were you ok while I was away?"

"Yes fine. It was easier than I thought."

"Did you not have anyone over to keep you company?"

"No just me."

"Right. I am going to get the washing done. Then I am going in the shower. Would you like a take away tonight and a nice bottle of wine?"

"Yeah ok. That will make a change."

Lynne had dressed. Of sorts, she wore a type of vest, no bra. So those nipple were poking through yet again. And a pair of skin tight leggings that left nothing to the imagination.

We ate our food and opened up another bottle of wine.

Lynne was getting a little tipsy.

"Have you any photographs of mum?"

"Just the ones that are around the house." I couldn't tell her about the intimate ones.

"I thought that there might have been more of her."

"Did you like taking her picture?"

"Yes she liked posing."

"Would you like to take photo's of me?"

"If you want then I'll take some."

"Arty ones?"

"I don't follow."

"Perhaps where I am not fully clothed. But have some clothes on."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe a bare shoulder. Some cleavage. A little bit too much showing my panties?"

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"Just for me to look at. That's all."

"Why pose like that then?"

Had she found my stash of her mothers pictures? I wondered.

"Selfies don't work. I like the pictures that you took of mum."

"Ok. Just don't go telling people that I took them. Some might take it the wrong way."

"Give me a minute." Lynne was off upstairs.

Half an hour later she came back. All dressed looking really sexy. I had to tell myself to behave.

"Use my phone. I will send the one's that I want to you tomorrow to print."

The modelling started with Lynne stood up, then sitting. Pretty tame stuff. Until she began leaning over. Her tits almost spilling out from her blouse. Some shots where I cold only just make out her satin knickers. One or two where you could not miss those panties.

As I photographed Lynne I began to be sure that I did have some pictures of her mother in some of these poses. In fact I was positive.

"Should I show more?"

"Not really."

"I think I have the body and the looks for it."

"Maybe but I am your stepfather."

"Only we will know about them."

"I still don't think it's a good idea."

"Do you not want to see my fan properly?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean with you looking when I'm in the shower."

"Sorry I never meant to look. You should have the door locked anyway."

"I have nothing to hide."

Lynne posed some more, ever so gradually revealing more. It became uncomfortable for me. She had looked at our photo's. I would have put money on it.

For the last one she wanted, Lynne stripped off draped herself over my bed, and just covered her bits with a sheet. It felt as though my cock was going to burst my flies.

"Is that it then. Are you done?"

"Just one more please."

"What now?" I tried to be uninterested.

"I want a close up of my fan. Only to see if it is different to my selfies."

"What you photograph yourself there?"

"All girls do it. I have seen loads of my friends' bits. I just thought that it would be better this way. Don't worry if I show it off then I will say that I took it."

Why not I thought. I was going to be wanking myself off thinking about this already, and I might be getting some photo's later on too.

Some pictures were took so close I could have tasted her. She pulled her lips wide apart, spread her bum cheeks, stood over me, squatted even from a distance.

Then it got embarrassing. She noticed that I was rock hard.

"I see that I made you happy doing this."

"What did you expect? I am a bloke and you are so cute."

"Aww your too nice to me. Thanks."

Lynne kissed my cheek, and she was off to her room.

I locked up, and went to bed. To have a wank at what I had just seen.

Lynne must have sorted what she wanted to keep overnight. She had sent me sixteen pictures that she wanted to have printed off.

Now I had the evidence that she had been snooping around my things. I dug the box of photo's of her mother to compare. Of the indoor ones Lynne had copied the pose of most of them. I think if she knew that I still had Pam's toys then she would have used them too.

I went to the box of toys. Just in case Lynne knew about them then I was going to find out. Carefully, I arranged where the box sat, the order the toys sat in the box and how I left the box sitting there. Then I placed the photo's the same way. I was working for the next four days. She would have plenty of time to look. All I had to do was to remember to check daily.

I sat around in the kitchen having a coffee. Lynne come down, in a dressing gown. Untied, and wafting around as she walked.

"Can you not cover yourself up?"

"You seen more of me last night."

"That was last night. After you asked me. Once I have printed your shots off then that should be it. Don't you think?"

"Do you not like seeing my body?"

"I am supposed to be responsible for you. So I should not be lusting after to you." That sounded good to me. I was still going to keep a couple of her pictures.

Lynne tied her gown. I could have tore the thing off her and ravaged her there and then.

It took a lot longer than I thought to print off her pictures. It had been a while since I last used the programme on the computer. I selected my copies too, and destroyed the evidence on my computer.

I took her copies to her room. It sounded like she was busy in there. I knocked on the door. "Wait don't come in."

"I've done your photo's. I'll just leave them out here."

Lynne come to her door. She looked a bit flushed. "Thank you. Do you want to look through them with me?"

"I have been looking at them already."

"So you have. I would still like your opinion though."

Sitting on the edge of her bed we flicked through the pictures. I liked one where she draped herself on the bed and one where you could just see her panties.

"Is that all you like?"

"I am quite happy with them. What about you?"

Lynne picked my first choice and a more cruder shot, where she sat legs apart looking more at her knickers really.

Then out come her mobile. "These are the one's you took." Of her pussy. "These are what I took. Which one's are the best?"

"The selfies. You can tell that they were not took by someone else. To me that makes them more personal."

"So you like the look of my nan?"

"I did mean it that way and you know it."

"Only teasing. Sorry. I am going to put these in a box and hide them in the bottom of my wardrobe ok."

"Why did you tell me that if you are hiding them."

"So you know where they are. If you want to look at them. I don't want to hide anything from you."

Has she just told me that she knows?

"Take away tonight? I have a lot of work to get through for the next few days so you will be fending for yourself."

"And wine?"

"Yes with wine."

We got onto another bottle again. Not once did she mention the photo's which was a relief. Once everything was cleared up, I said that I was off to bed.

I had planned to have a little look at her pictures that night. But changed my mind at the last minute. A good nights sleep would be better.

A good nights sleep sounded good. I tossed and turned for ages. Feeling lust for Lynne and feeling guilt for lusting after her too.

Then my door opened. "I can't sleep. Can I get in with you?"

"Give me a minute to put something on first."

I grabbed a pair of shorts. Lynne walked around the bed and climbed in. She lay with her back to me. I put an arm under her head and cuddled in. "is that better?"

"Lots. Thank you."

She felt so good being so close, she smelled good too. Soon I was drifting off.

Lynne moved my hand that was over her. She managed to get it to cup one of her pert breasts. Her breathing changed. Then she began encouraging me to squeeze her. I began to become aroused, she knew it and started grinding her ass into me.

She no longer had a hold of my hand. I was doing all the groping and playing with her tits. Matching her grinding with my own thrusting. Cock fully hard.

She reached back and rubbed my cock, trying to free it from my shorts. Panting and moaning as she felt me for the first time.

"Can I call you daddy?"

"Why? You have never called me anything but my name."

"To carry on my fantasy."

She could have called me anything then. I didn't care. She had teased me for ages and I had now admitted defeat. I was going to fuck her. If she wanted me to."

Lynne lifted herself up and took off her nightie. I could just make out her beautiful body. I pulled off my shorts. We kissed then she was on top of me. Guiding me inside her. She felt so tight and wet as she began sliding up and down my shaft.

"I take it I am not your first."

"I've been with two others. Boys really compared to what your doing. I found mums old things hidden in your room anyway. I have been using them for a while now. So I would have lost my virginity to a dildo had it not been for an ex boyfriend, then another."

As I began fucking her. All she could do was to say. Yes daddy. Ooh daddy. More daddy.

"Have you been looking at my photo's?"

"Yes daddy. Was I naughty?"

"Very."

"Will you take some pictures of me outside too?"

"It is not that easy. What would people say?"

"I don't plan on being caught. Go on say yes."

"Wait and see."

Lynne began to fuck me harder and faster. "Cum daddy. Cum in me."

As I cum I lifted her right up off the bed. Emptying my load right inside of her.

When I had calmed down Lynne kissed me. "That was my best ever. Bearing in mind that I had only done it eight times before that."

Guilt began to set in straight away.

"We should never have done that. I have let you down."

"This is all my doing. I wanted you, and I got you to do it, and I am so glad that we did. And will carry on doing."

"I don't know if we should."

"All I have to do is show you my body and you will want me."

"All I had to do lately is to see you, and I wanted you. But we shouldn't have done it."

"Yes we should. I want you. I want you daddy. I want to do everything that you used to do with mum, and more. It will be me, your little girl and you my daddy."

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers