Lysistrata Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank's eyes were on mine as his thumb slid over the controls. I felt a surge in vibration inside the two blue-and-gold cups clinging to my nipples and a matching vibration inside my thong.

I knew then what I had been feeling, just the slightest tease by some hidden devices.

Engineers...

"What the actual hell, Hank?" I hissed at him.

"Be nice, Mandy," he grinned back. "Be nice or you can entertain the crowd." He thumbed a and my world darned near collapsed. Yes, I'd used a vibrator and yes, I liked it, but when it was unexpected, in the middle of a crowd and when dressed in Not Bloody Much -- well, that was another thing entirely.

I felt my physical arousal boom upwards. Looking around the table, I saw Petra's eyes almost cross. Carla's head was down and I could see her breathing rapidly.

"Give me that, you idiot!" I whispered. His only reply was to smile more broadly, move his hand away from me and sweep the stimulation up and down.

I realized that I was more-or-less at his mercy. For the moment. The bastard would however have to sleep sometime.

After the longest minute or six in my life, the three boys nodded at each other and slowed down the pace. I could see the other girls take a deep breath, sag back in their chairs.

"You jerk!" Petra said to her husband in a stage whisper. "I will so get you for this."

"No doubt," he smiled, but Petra's face was immediately after hidden by her mane of red hair as she dropped her face towards her lap. I could see her shoulders shake with an avalanche of stimulation. In a few seconds, Tom must have stopped, for her head came up, a look of fury on her face.

"Want to leave, Mandy?" Hank asked pleasantly. He flipped the stimulation up and down, just once.

"Hank, how in the hell did you set this up?" I asked, trying to deflect his evil intentions.

"New spin on old tech," he replied. "Battery-powered piezoelectric crystal vibrators."

"This ain't funny, buster. This is really embarrassing."

"Doesn't have to be. Mandy. It could be a lot of fun -- if you let it."

Was this another one of his kinky challenges? Well, yes, obviously. And it occurred to me, some of those had gone well -- really well -- even though they had started out by pushing my envelope way, way out.

"Here's something to consider," he said. "The sewing we had done at a seamstress. All the electronic bits were made by the firm."

"So?" I was still mightily pissed.

"So, do you really think Tom, Ed and I are the only ones with access to the gizmo? "

I thought on that for a second, then it hit me. I looked around at the other partygoers. Without looking away from the other women, I spoke. "Who?"

"That would be telling," he replied softly. "Let's just say that HR wasn't even told about these things, though."

I felt a quick surge of buzzing and squirmed. As quickly as it started, it stopped.

"Maggie Hollopher?" I guessed. The CEO's trophy bride was obviously wearing a custom-made outfit -- a female pirate as it happens. She also, I noted with some interest, seemed really, really hot. Beads of perspiration stood out on her forehead. And she seemed to be squirming a little.

"Ain't telling."

"Cindy?" The wife of Hank's department chief was arrayed like some pagan Celtic princess. She too seemed to be fidgeting.

"I couldn't say."

"Bastard!" I said. My anger was being gradually replaced by my normal good humor and a schadenfreude  amusement at watching other victims. I was now just really, really annoyed.

Hank leaned in close to my ear. "'Bastard', am I?" he whispered.

My world closed in on me. My nipples and my pussy took control. From somewhere, I heard somebody moaning. Then I saw the big, big eyes of Carla and Petra staring across the table and realized it was me.

"Stop it!" I hissed. For once, the idiot listened and I could pry my hands from off the edge of the table.

I took a deep, deep breath. "The three of us," I announced loudly, "are going to powder our noses." I looked at Tom, Eduardo and Hank, one at a time. My voice was very serious as I spoke. "If any of you three makes us trip while we're walking, you are dead meat, individually and collectively."

I didn't wait for a response, just rose and headed for the Ladies'. Petra followed me and Carla a moment later. I felt like stamping my feet as I walked, but knew the image it would present in this outfit.

As we walked between the other tables, I felt some mild vibes on my boobs and a lingering, low-level tingle down below, but nothing I couldn't handle.

In the short term, of course.

"Those assholes!"  Petra hissed once we banged into the Ladies'. "Those absolute fuckers!"

I'd rarely seen Petra so angry. Carla on the other hand seemed much more composed, more so than even myself.

"So, what are we going to do?" she said softly. "It's not like we can take anything off." Removing the garments would leave us wearing nothing but harem pants and flats. I suddenly realized that my only other clothes were in the car.

And Hank had the key.

"No."

"No."

"Anyway," the dark girl said with a very slight smile, "it hasn't all been exactly bad,  has it? I mean, not entirely?"

In spite of ourselves, we had to give a small giggle -- a small one. Our boys were incorrigible and this was just about typical.

That didn't mean that the three of us weren't still fuming.

Then I mentioned what Hank had let slip about other women here maybe wearing the same diabolical sort of costume.

"Who?" they asked in unison, their eyes wide.

"I don't..." I had to stop, for all three vibrators had gone off -- just for an instant, but hard. I took a very deep breath, tried to control myself.

It stopped. A reminder? A summons?

Looking up, I saw Petra and Carla were also trying to regain their composure. Obviously, they'd been triggered, too.

"I don't know who else," I continued. "Hank did say that nobody in HR was in on it."

The door to the Ladies' opened. A woman I didn't recognize came in, walking very quickly. She headed for a stall. The look on her face was one of extreme exasperation. She was clearly having trouble walking. As the stall door closed, the three of us looked at each other, nodded.

Another one.

The vibrations in my cups began again, slowly, but rising. We didn't have long to talk.

"You know," Carla said, "it's not as bad when you know you're not the only one."

Petra and I looked at her.

"It isn't, is it? I mean, we're all in the same boat. Those idiots are going to have their fun tonight, but we're in on the secret, right? We know what's happening to the other women -- and they won't."

There was a low sob from the stall.

"Well," I said, "unless we strip off and stomp out, I don't think we have another option. You're probably right, Carla."

Meanwhile, the rising level of vibration was soon going to keep me from being able walk in a straight line. In desperation, I made a proposal. They both looked shocked, shook their heads.

"Think on it," I said, rising, "Right now, I gotta go before I collapse and start moaning right here on the floor."

As if to echo me, the woman inside the stall moaned softly.

The other girls, their faces flushed, followed me back to the table where the three men sat, grinning.

"Solve any of the world's problems?" Eddie asked.

"So, what is it, what exactly, that you three want?" Petra asked as she sat down.

"Just watch you have some fun," Tom replied. The lithe redhead flinched for an instant as her husband flipped the sensation up and back down.

He was followed by both the other men. My nipples were in sudden overdrive and the gizmo over my pussy was humming like a mad thing. I knew I would be forced into a very loud orgasm if this continued.

The waiter had, in our absence, cleared the table. The lights had been dimmed and the band had started to play soft, romantic music.

"Like to dance, hon?" Hank asked, his eyes sparkling.

It was now or never.

I looked the other girls in the eyes, raised my eyebrows, half-rose and then quickly slid under the table. I hoped nobody outside our group had noticed.

"Hey!" came Hank's voice from above. I ignored him, my hand sliding up inside his costume kilt as quickly as I could. He tried to back away, but I had a firm grip on his Twins and he wasn't going anywhere until I let go.

I heard laughter from the other two men, pushed it out of my mind. I doubted their wives would let them spend much time looking under the table.

Holding the Boys in a firm grip, I used my other hand to flip the kilt up and off him, exposing a length already half-hard.

I stroked it gently while licking his inner thighs. I switched to licking his organ, bottom to top, in long, slow strokes, giving a quick little tongue-tip flick over his slit every time I reached the top. The warm, fleshy staff under my hand pulsed, rapidly grew more rigid. From the way it twitched, I could tell that Hank was enjoying himself, clearly pleased with my playing along with his joke. The vibrators in my costume began to hum very gently, as if in encouragement.

That would change, I knew.

I took his rapidly-growing crown into my mouth, began to twirl my tongue around it at the same time I gently massaged his eggs with my fingertips.

I gently sucked him into my mouth, swept the helmet with my tongue. It swelled, grew harder as my fingernails teased lightly behind his balls.

His hand stroked my hair softly. I smiled to myself. Just you wait, buddy!

To my delight, one of my feet got nudged aside as Carla slid in beside me. She grinned at me. I took one hand off Hank's Boys and gave her a thumbs-up. Eddie cooperatively spread his legs to make room for her and she knelt between them, flipping his kilt up as she did.

To my surprise, Eddie was wearing underpants. I was surprised; Hank hadn't.

I began to take Hank deeper into my mouth, watching as Carla's hands took Eddie's briefs by the waistband and tugged. No doubt delighted, her husband lifted his bum off the chair and the garment was swiftly down around his ankles and discarded.

Carla, as the saying goes, bent to her task. Bright white teeth nibbled gently on Eduardo's sizeable tool. Seizing his foreskin delicately with her teeth, she pulled, stretching it. I could hear Eddie say something to Hank. I couldn't make out the words, but the tone was one of deep satisfaction.

Hank continued to pet my head, as men do. I pulled off him, kissed his tummy, then began to work his now-purple helmet with my lips. At the same time, one of my hands rolled his balls and the other began twisting and dragging his soft sheath over the rock-hard core of his shaft.

A quick glance towards Petra showed that she was still sitting at the table, but also showed that she already had taken, as it were, matters in hand. Half-turned in her chair, she had Tom's balls in one hand and was pumping his shaft like crazy. Tommy wasn't going anywhere.

The plan I'd so briefly outlined in the Ladies' was on track. I grinned evilly at the sight of Carla working over her man two feet away.

Hank's thighs began to grow rigid.

I knew my man. He was getting close.

Not close enough,  I thought to myself. Not yet.

I began to suck him, hard, but just his head, knowing how much he liked that. I sped up my one hand, pumping his pole faster and faster. His hand began to clutch at my head, his thighs began to quiver. His feet rose up on the toes of his sandals, a second away from cumming.

Now.

I kept a firm grip on his sac and its swollen contents with one hand, but took my lips and hand off his cock. It throbbed and twitched in front of me, demanding, almost begging for release.

There was a muffled, puzzled, "Hey!" from above the table.

I leaned forward, gave Hank's cock a light kiss, then a light lick under the crown.

"Mandy?"

A hand swept aside the tablecloth and Hank's head appeared, his face flushed, his eyes half-bugging out. "Mandy? What...?"

"Control button," I said flatly, holding my other hand out.

His jaw dropped.

I smiled as sweetly, as seductively, as I could, gave his tormented cock two light pumps. A look of exasperation, of desperation came over his face.

"Controls, Hank. Now!"

"Please, just.... Look, when..."

"'When' my sweet ass, Hank! Now!" I waved my hand, palm upwards, in front of him.

My vibrators spun like off-balance tops as the bastard tried to do something in response. Fine, whatever. I might be screaming in a minute or two, but I was not going to let go.

Carla was licking the dark meat in front of her like a demon. Her tongue thrashed over her husband's tool, driving him closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly, she too pulled back.

Her glance at me was one of pure triumph.

Eddie made an effort to pull away, but Carla had a firm lock on his jewels. Now it was only Tom laughing, but that cut out suddenly.

The night wasn't turning out quite as they'd expected.

The tablecloth fell back into place. I went into a rollercoaster of arousal as Hank kept playing with the controls. He spun all three vibrators up to a level they'd never hit before. I couldn't help myself; I let go of his cock, stuck my hand over my mouth to muffle what I knew would be a massive -- and massively noisy -- orgasm.

Hank's neglected organ bobbed and waved, inches from me. There was not the slightest chance that I could -- much less would -- provide him any relief in my present condition.

The man was stubborn. My eyes just about crossed as the remote-controlled vibes went into overdrive.

OK, I could be stubborn, too. I figured that I could have an orgasm down here under the table, hidden by a long tablecloth, without too much danger of anybody noticing. On the other hand, Hank was in no position to try to go anywhere with his costume kilt massively distended with an unfulfilled woody underneath it.

From outside, another table somewhere, came a sudden wail of a woman cumming hard. Obviously, this joke involved a lot of company players. There would be hell to pay on Monday morning, but for now, the woman's rising cries were mere distraction.

I got control of myself, took Hank's shaft in one hand and began to pump it, slowly. The I was, truth be told, having a hard time focussing on it. OK, heck, I was having a hard time breathing.

I rolled my head to one side to distract me. Petra's hands were jerking the soft skin up and down Tom's rigid shaft as fast as she could.

I again let go of Hank's cock as waves of sensation flowed over and through me. Keeping a firm grip on his sac, I stuffed one hand into my mouth and let it take me.

I came, hard and strong. There was nothing I could do to stop it and, to be honest, I had little desire to try.

From behind me, somewhere, another woman's voice was raised in unwilling ecstasy. Then another.

There was either going to be an orgy tonight or a raft of divorces filed tomorrow.

Maybe both.

Hank eased off on the controls a little and I found I could resume working his cock. I deliberately kept my efforts slow and light, teasing, edging him, staying just short of the release I knew he was by now desperately wanting.

I paused. Again looking to one side, I saw Carla's hidden under her mass of curly hair as she moved slowly over her husband's groin. From the way Edwardo kept raising himself on his toes, from the quiver I could see in his legs, it was clear that he too was on the brink of cumming. As I watched, she suddenly let go of his cock, backed away while maintaining a solid grip on his mansack.

Good one, girl!   I smiled to myself, even as I half-crumpled as yet another wave of sensation set off by Hank's controlling fob.

To my amazement, I saw Petra's long legs bend as she slid under the table to join us.

Sisterhood! We'd lick those bastards yet!

OK, wait...

I mean, yeah, I thought it to myself. I really did - but I managed to catch it, too. Oh heck, you know what I mean.

Carla and I gave her a rather ragged thumbs-up as she slid into sight. She too had a firm lock on her husband's joygear.

"Mandy?" came Hank's voice from above. "Mandy, can we talk?"

In response, I began licking his engorged pole, slowly, careful not to allow him over the edge. As I did so, I stuck my hand under the tablecloth and raised it, palm-up.

I took a momentary pause from tormenting him, pulled him out of my mouth.

"Control," was all I said. As I said it, I squeezed the Boys.

I kept squeezing them but reduced my stimulation of his cock to merely flicking my tongue tip over his slit, as quickly as I could.

"Mandy..."

"Control!" I gasped, the vibrators raging inside my costume.

He surrendered.

"OK," came his abject voice. The tantalizing, maddening, pulsating sensations on nipples and pussy cut out and the fob was pressed into my hand.

I quickly pulled it down out of his reach and triumphally held it up for Carla and Petra to see. In reward, I took him back into my mouth, sucking and bobbing.

Then inspiration hit me. I stopped, pulled him back out and began just lightly running my hand up and down his wet shaft, again just teasing.

I caught the other girls' attention - Watch me!   Dropping the fob on the floor beside me, my hand went back out again in front of Hank, palm up.

"All the controls!" I said, loudly enough for the girls to hear. Delight blazed in their eyes.

It was the endgame - all for one and one for all, that sort of thing.

I could almost hear Hank wail outside.

"But Mandy! Honey!"

In the distance, another woman hit orgasm, roaring and shouting something I couldn't understand.

I could only imagine what the dining room looked like.

"Mandy!" he hissed. "I gave you the control!"

"We want all of them, asshole. All three."

I pulled my hand down, gave his head a broad lick, but just one. His cock was as hard as I'd ever seen it. A small ooze of pre-cum had started.

Carla all of a sudden bent over, clearly close to cumming herself. She was panting like a steam engine.

Petra on the other hand was clearly starting to enjoy herself. Normally the shy and withdrawn one, allowing herself to be led this far seemed to have cut loose a whole bunch of her inhibitions. She continued her slow, teasing handjob on her man's wood even as she shivered from what Tom was doing to her.

It was a very slow handjob, mind - enough to keep him just this side of drooling. Tom wasn't getting any joy just yet.

Carla suddenly crumpled to the floor. I could see Eddie, freed from her hands on his balls, starting to rise in his chair. In desperation, I reached out and grabbed his sac in my own hands, squeezed. Unsure what was going on but realizing he wasn't going to be able to leave, he sat back down.

The tablecloth was pulled up and his head appeared.

Ignoring that this was the first time I'd ever touched a man other than Hank, I gradually began squeezing harder and harder. "Turn off Carla's machines, Eddie!" I hissed.

His head vanished and Carla entered a full-blown orgasm, moaning, her chest heaving - Eddie clearly wasn't getting the message.

I found myself, um, stretched. I had to keep Hank from going anywhere, keep him hard but not allow him to cum until we got the other two fobs and at the same time keep Eddie from running away.

Carla's orgasm lasted a long time, but eventually she opened her eyes, panting.

From outside, I could hear Hank arguing with his friends. Their voices were strained. They were panting a little, too.

Excellent.

Petra, to my absolute amazement, reached down with one hand and peeled off her costume bottom. Still slowly pumping her husband, she reached up and handed the handful of fabric to him from under the tablecloth.