Lyssa Turns a Trick Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife fulfills a fantasy, takes 2 guys and another WG.
6.3k words
4.61
10.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been in a deep sleep because I did not even notice when my husband started to lick my pussy but as I slowly woke a big smile formed on my face. I kept my eyes closed as a soft moan escaped. It truly was a magnificent way to be woken up after a sex filled night. Jack's tongue swirled around inside me while gently playing with my clit. Realizing I was no longer sleeping he pushed my legs wider apart as he devoured my pussy.

"You should wake me up like this every morning." I said while raising my hips helping him get his tongue even deeper inside me.

I heard his muffled laugh but was happy he did not stop pleasuring me. Jack is an excellent pussy eater, and he had me on the verge of a climax and knew it. I writhed on the bed as I succumbed to what I was feeling. We both were riding the high from the night before, what happened at The FM Club was enormous for us. It was not every day that a man got to watch his wife with another man for the first time, nor is it every day a woman turns her first trick. Both happened inside the club less than twenty-four hours earlier.

"I'm cumming." I managed to announce as my body tensed and I grabbed Jack by his head.

A few minutes later...

The hot water rained down over Jack and I, it felt so good on my skin and helped relax my muscles. It seemed like the best time for us to talk about what happened the night before at the FM Club. It was after all the night we finally crossed the line and I had sex with another man, while Jack watched of course. There was so much more to it than just the act of sex too. I took the stage in the small club area and stripped for a stranger. But it did not end there as he propositioned me, and I accepted. We went to one of the sex rooms where I sucked his cock, and he fucked my pussy and ass. All this while my husband watched through a large viewing window. To our mutual relief neither of us had any hurt feelings or regrets. It was quite the opposite, we both were excited to continue our adventure and see what Saturday would bring us.

By the time we finished freshening up and getting ready it was mid-morning. I admired my husband quietly for a moment as he dressed and brushed his hair. His khakis and golf shirt were perfect, and his hair looked great. I especially liked how it was now showing touches of grey at the sides, he really did look distinguished. I slipped on a little white flowered sundress and red high heels, it was a simple outfit but sexy. We agreed that we to get coffee and croissants.

Our first stop was the cozy little café, you could smell the fresh baked goods from far away and it made my stomach growl. We took a small table out on the patio since it was such a nice day and relaxed. The server was a cute young man, in his early twenties and he had that attitude of invincibility about him. I noticed how he looked at me, as did my husband so I played the role of tease. It was fun to flirt with him and give him glimpses of my legs and down the top of my dress. Jack just enjoyed the game and pretended not to notice so the server could enjoy himself too. We took to playing a different game where we tried to guess what some of the other guests were like in bed.

"I bet he is completely submissive, wears a rubber suit and a ball gag while his wife humiliates him in front of all their friends." Jack said almost making me spit out my caramel macchiato.

"Hmm...I don't know Jack. I could see him being hung like a horse and dominating her." I cracked back.

When Jack excused himself to use the washroom the young server was quick to come back to the table. He smiled at me and leaned in close.

"I'm off at five. Here's my number, I would love to hook up."

It was a serious ego boost and he made me feel like a million bucks. I took the slip of paper from him and smiled. I sent him a quick text with him standing there so he had my number.

"Now don't go sending me a dick pic." I said with a wink.

I let my eyes wander down his body and focus on his crotch which happened to be right in front of me. He seemed more than happy to stand there and let me gawk at him. When he spotted Jack coming back, he said he had to go and took his leave.

"Did I miss something?' Jack asked with a knowing look.

"He just gave me his number and told me when he was getting off." I answered and winked. "Think he wants to get off at five and again at six."

As we were walking out of the café I made sure to brush up against the server as we passed by, Jack chuckled when we were out of sight and hugged me. We headed over to the row of shops with the intention of finding something special thanks to my one and only experience with being a working girl. It was so exciting to be looking at the lingerie, sex toys, clubwear and even erotica. As we acted like immature teenagers giggling and laughing, the attractive girl working there rolled her eyes. Jack held up a pair of fur lined handcuffs which made me cackle, the thought of him putting them on me was funny. In the end I did buy the tiniest of bikinis and some lingerie I thought would be exciting to wear.

"What about this bad boy?" Jack asked showing me a huge black dildo.

"If we go to the BBC Club tonight, I might see a real one." I answered back.

After the shopping, we stopped for a couple of drinks and enjoyed the atmosphere of another outdoor patio. This time it was a martini bar. We stayed long enough to have a buzz when were finished with the drinks. It was the middle of the afternoon by the time we made it back to our room. Our intention was to get in a little more rest before partying again.

"What's this?" I said out loud picking up an envelope addressed to us that was sitting on the small dining table.

I started to read the note and paused. It was from Jerry, the man who paid me the night before for sex. It was nice and full of compliments but felt a little odd, he was inviting Jack and I to meet him and some of his friends at the Fidelio Club. I quickly looked up the club, it looked to have a relaxed vibe and geared for men to watch their wives enjoy themselves with other men and couples. The main party area was even called the Hot Wives Bar.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Jack asked with clear irritation in his voice.

"More important is how did the letter get in our room?" I asked. "We should ask the concierge."

Jack agreed making the call, a couple of minutes later the concierge was knocking at our door. We invited him in and he moved over toward the sofa. I gestured for him to have a seat and explain. He was in his thirties, probably the same age as me (33), handsome and very professional.

"My apologies for any irritation or imposition. Mr. West came to see you both, but you were not here. He gave me the letter explaining that you had a pleasant experience with him last night and so I put it on the table. I hope you are not offended?" He asked looking between us. "Apparently you made quite the impression on him."

I felt my cheeks blush, the man noticed and smiled. Jack still a bit irritated poured himself a drink. The concierge was savvy enough to see my husband was not at ease so asked if he could speak freely and I encouraged him to do so.

"Jerry is a really good person, him and his wife are regulars at the resort and friends with the owners. I've never heard anything bad about him and in fact just the opposite, he's generous and respectful. I think he just saw an opportunity for more fun with you both."

"Is he like the rich guy from Indecent Proposal and going to offer my wife a million bucks to run off for an evening?" Jack blurted out making me realize he was not just irritated but actually jealous, which was oddly sexy.

"Nothing like that. He has money but not about to offer anyone millions and especially for sex. He is married and happily so, he just enjoys life and when he wants something, he goes for it. It is more a compliment to you and your beautiful wife. Again, just being candid so I hope not to offend you, he is sexually attracted to her and wants another experience. Even if you don't want to have sex with him, he is a nice person, and you would enjoy the club." The concierge finished and stood up ready to go.

Jack was a little more at ease after hearing out the concierge, there was no denying my curiosity and desire to see where things went. The more we talked the more my husband wanted to go and see too.

"We'll go and see. I guess he sounds like a decent enough guy, I just didn't like how he assumed we would just do it." Jack said with a shrug.

"Well I guess he had a certain impression, remember he saw me stripping and then paid me to go and fuck him." I answered with a grin. "Probably thinks I am fair game for anything now."

We did as planned and got a little bit of rest, but instead of picking another club at random to check out we were going to the Fidelio club. I knew which dress I wanted to wear. It was a semi-sheer black micro mini tube dress. I bought it a couple of days ago specifically for this weekend, I really was not sure if I would end up wearing it or not but now it seemed like the perfect choice. It fit like a second skin it was so tight and being semi-sheer it seriously teased anyone looking, including Jack. He simply watched me get ready, I put on the thick jeweled choker and matching earrings along with a beautiful chunky bracelet. He grinned as I slipped on the black heels and fastened them around my ankles.

"Damn Lyssa, there is going to be a line up of guys trying to have sex with you." He said while coming over to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight, it was nice, and he told me how much he loved me. It was exactly what I wanted to hear at that moment and solidified my belief that we would be fine with whatever craziness happened. I reached behind me and felt his crotch, he was hard as a rock which made me laugh. He needed some attention, so like the dutiful wife I got down on my knees and gave him a long and sensual blowjob. I took him to the brink of cumming multiple times before finally letting him. I made a point of swallowing it all and making sure he knew how much I enjoyed it. What made me wet was seeing how he was looking at me, I was not only his wife, but I truly was a sexual object. After tidying up and brushing my teeth, we were on our way out the door when he suggested I remove my panties, he wanted me to be on full display. I giggled and slipped them off. I tossed them onto the table beside the note from Jerry. It seemed appropriate.

Like the night before, we walked together hand in hand and once in the lobby of the club were greeted by the management. They were very courteous and checked our names before welcoming us inside. The lobby was large, there were posters of couples having fun with explanations of terms for newbies to the swinging lifestyle. I found it to be funny but also learned a few new things, as did Jack. We went to the lobby bar and got a couple of drinks before entering the main area.

"Here we go." I said to him nervously.

Jack heard the quiver in my voice and slipped his arm around my waist, I knew it was his way of making me more comfortable. It worked too as I leaned into him and found myself smiling as I surveyed the room. The lighting was dim but not dark, and there were several tables and booths for people to sit. The music was not overly loud allowing for people to talk at a normal volume.

"Shall we dance a little?" Jack asked with a smile.

I nodded and we went to the dance floor. It was a good size and had quite a few people on it. They were in various states of dress which was fun to look at and the mood was very sexual. Jack nudged for me to look a certain way and when I did, I saw a very sexy redhaired woman dancing with a large black man. She was stroking his impressive cock freely as they moved to the music. I was mesmerized as her hand pumped his shaft while they danced, Jack took the opportunity to slip his hand between my legs and he immediately felt I was wet.

"I think someone likes what she sees." He teased as he rubbed his fingertip over my slit.

I gasped but did not look away from the other couple. I was lost in the moment when I heard a familiar voice and the light fingering stopped.

"You must be Jack. I'm Jerry."

I turned my head quickly to see the man who paid to fuck me the night before. He gave me a warm smile and offered my husband his hand to shake. Jack hesitated at first but then shook it.

"Come on over, we have a booth in the corner." He offered and motioned for us to go with him.

We weaved our way through the crowd, I felt a few hands grope my ass which I enjoyed. It was all a part of the experience. Once we reached the booth we were introduced to a couple, their names were Tom and Roxie.

"You are beautiful. Roxie said to me with a friendly smile

I slipped into the booth next to her and Jack followed sitting on the other side of me. Jerry sat opposite us and next to his buddy Tom. I snickered when I put together an obvious Tom and Jerry joke. The conversation was pleasant, and we exchanged our stories of who we were. Roxie was not Tom's wife or girlfriend but a working girl. For some reason I found that to be extremely exciting.

"Where is your wife Jerry? I thought she would be here." Jack asked.

"She is actually with some of her girlfriends at the BBC Club. Tom's wife is there too. They are having a bachelorette party. I can't even imagine what that would look like."

We all bust out laughing at how he explained where she was, it was a good ice breaker and I saw Jack had lost that little bit of trepidation that he was hanging on to. He was also curious with Roxie being a working girl and essentially on a date with Tom. I watched how she interacted with the men, she was playing the role perfectly and had the men at ease, if not eating out of her hands. I wondered what it would be like to do what she does on a regular basis and then I asked myself if I was not doing it again tonight under the guise of it being hanging out with friends.

The booze flowed, and there were even a couple of joints passed around. I was really enjoying the evening, as was my husband who seemed to be enjoying Roxie's attention from time to time. She was sultry and dark haired, she had several tattoos that seemed to fascinate my husband. I liked that he was checking her out, it took some of the pressure off me. Tom could have been a stand up comedian, he was that funny. But it was his physique that piqued my interest and made me squirm a little in my seat. He obviously spent a lot of time in the gym and was proud of his sculpted body. Apparently, he and Jerry met through work and it developed into a close friendship.

"So why did you turn a trick and fuck Jerry for money?" Roxie blurted out making the table go silent before it erupted in laughter. "Just asking considering I know why I like doing it."

I felt my skin redden, I chose to make light of the intrusive question and have fun with it. I rolled my eyes as I turned to face her. She brushed her dark brown hair from her face, then gave me a knowing look as if she were daring me to tell the truth.

"It was a fantasy of mine to be a working girl, Jack has always wanted to see me with another man. Don't get me wrong I am happy it was Jerry who approached me, but it could have been anyone." I answered after clearing my throat.

"And?" She asked knowing there was more, and she wanted me to admit it to the guys.

"And I wanted to be slut. I wanted to be paid to have sex." I finished. "I like the dirtiness of it."

"That is hot." Tom said as he stared at me like I was a juicy steak. "How much did he pay you?"

"That's not important, it's all about the experience." Roxie answered cutting him off.

"And it was money well spent. Lyssa knows what she is doing." Jerry added with a wink.

I checked how Jack was handling this conversation and he seemed to be fine. I was not totally surprised since they were essentially objectifying me and praising how good of a fuck I was. That was also something my husband liked to hear when we would play our games, he would listen to men talk about me as I showed off wearing something short and skimpy. I was just about to chime in and give Jerry some positive feedback about his style and manhood when Roxie placed her hand on my leg. My eyes darted down confirming it was her, she simply smiled at me as she casually caressed it.

"What is it about watching your wife that turns you on so much Jack?" Roxie asked now putting him on the spot.

My husband shifted surprised by the question, but after a moment of deep thought he answered her in a way that impressed everyone.

"She's my fantasy girl. I imagine her in so many situations where she is the center of the attention and can see how sexy she would look in all of them. I understand why a guy would say I am crazy, I guess it is weird to want another man to have sex with your wife. But I'm not worried about Lyssa falling in love with someone else or running off behind my back. We're open about our fantasies so there is a trust. If she is not comfortable and does not want to do something, then we stop."

"I can see why she is your fantasy girl. But why can't you just role play?" Roxie asked pressing a little more.

I glared at Roxie for making my husband explain more, I didn't think he would want to continue but then he did. She gave my inner thigh a little scratch with her nails sending a shiver through me and I knew to let things take their course.

"We try but there are things I want to see that I can't do, because she's my wife. I figure a man with no emotional ties or feelings can fuck her like a porn star or treat her like a slut when I would hold back. She gets to let loose too and act out in her own way."

Roxie pulled my legs apart a little as Jack continued to discuss things with the Jerry and Tom. He was deep into the conversation and did not even notice what was happening between us. She touched my pussy and I had to fight not to let out a moan.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy." She whispered in my ear.

The tip of her finger slipped inside, and it was all I could do not to lean back and spread my legs for her.

"Do you mind Jack If I dance with your wife?" Jerry asked him then looked at me.

"As long as Lyssa wants to." He answered.

Roxie casually removed her hand from between my legs, as much as I didn't want her to stop her gentle fingering of my pussy, I was excited at the offer to have a few minutes alone with Jerry. I nodded my acceptance as he stood up. Jack also got up and let me out, he smiled at me as I took Jerry's hand, and we left the booth. In just a couple of moments we were out of sight from my husband, Tom and Roxie.

"You look amazing tonight, even better than last night." He said as we began to dance.

"You look great too. Thanks for inviting us, we really weren't expecting it." I said while noticing how nice his cologne was.

The music changed and it was a slow song, he pulled me in tight to his body with his arms wrapped around my waist. I enjoyed the feeling of being held so firmly. I slipped my arms around the back of his neck. As we moved together his hands wandered, it did not take long before I felt my ass caressed then squeezed.

"Can't help myself." He said with a grin.

I just smiled and let out a little gasp when he squeezed me harder. His other hand found my breast and I knew he was ready to take me again.

"I'm curious Lyssa, what was your favorite thing about what we did last night?"

I looked away for a moment not wanting to look into his eyes as I thought about it. Jerry was smooth, calculated, and good at controlling a conversation. I wanted to show I was not naïve and in fact confident, I looked him in the eye and told him.

12