Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nektolar snorted and stomped its hood as his long face twisted into a sneering grimace, but finally the nightmare relented and nodded again. His eyes flared as he locked his gaze with Lyssara's, asking an unspoken question.

"In exchange, you will be allowed to access my dreams for one night, directly following the conclusion of the adventure. Is that acceptable?" Lyssara inquired, suppressing a shiver at the beast's cruel glare.

Will one night be enough? You could find yourself hungry for more after the first night.

The nightmare looked at her for a long moment, then stepped closer and pressed his head against her. The beast's nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent and rubbed his face against her body and breasts. Nektolar pulled back and their eyes met again. He chomped his teeth, and somehow Lyssara knew what he wanted.

The adventuress flushed scarlet as she considered the beast's demand. It's not like I haven't done it before, she rationalized to herself. Mariane needs me, and Chun and Matsu need passage west. "Fine!"

Wonderful! You made the right decision, Lyssara!

The nightmare snorted and smacked its lips as he watched Lyssara reach beneath the red qipao dress and pull her panties down. How do I keep finding myself in these situations? Lyssara wondered. Is there more to the cursed sword than Wagnard's presence? She stepped out of them and held the gusset out to Nektolar, who sniffed the crotch then nipped the garment between his teeth.

"Oh Lyssara" Chun murmured as she watched her mento partially strip and offer her undergarment to the fiendish stallion.

"It's alright. Set up camp and wait for me here. I should be back in a few days." Lyssara took the map from her apprentice and showed it to the nightmare. "We're here" she said, pointing to Iliphanar, "and we need to go here."

Nektolar nodded in understanding, and lowered himself enough for Lyssara to mount. A shiver went through her as she once again found herself pressing her naked pussy against the back of her mount. The creature's powerful muscles rippled against her sensitive flesh making her gasp. The nightmares unnaturally hot flesh warmed her further, and as the monster began trotting south, she already found herself growing moist.

By the time they had broken into the open planes at Nektolar sped into a gallop she was nearing climax. Her toned thighs wrapped tightly around the nightmare's equine body, squeezing him firmly between her legs as she clutched his neck. Thankfully, the fiery mane wasn't burning her, though whether Nektolar was controlling that Lyssara didn't know.

Give in Lyssara and enjoy yourself, you've got a long journey ahead of you.

The spellsword wanted to ignore the evil priest's advice, but couldn't Whether she wanted to give in or not was quickly becoming irrelevant as she teetered on the brink of climax. Of fuck Lyssara moaned to herself as Nektolar flexed his back beneath her, making the taut, firm muscle press tighter against her clit. This is ridiculous! "Ah!"

That's it, Lyssara. Doesn't it feel good? Now imagine his big equine cock pushing inside of you, filling you more than you ever thought possible.

"Oooooh!" Lyssara's moan trailed through the air as she was carried on, the nightmare beast heedless of the woman climaxing atop his back. Images of the coal black beast mounting and fucking her flashed in Lyssara's mind as she was kept crested on the wave of orgasm by the incessant motion of the horse beneath her. The advenutress' excitement only seemed to spur the nightmare on and he galloped even faster.

Lyssara orgasmed again as the wind whipped through her hair. The exertion of riding and cumming made her sweat profusely, soaking her silk dress and making it cling even tighter to her curves. The spellsword lost track of time as night turned to day, and then to night again as she spiraled into a lust fueled haze.

Nektolar finally came to a halt and allowed Lyssara to slide off his body and collapse in a heap on the ground, panting for breath. The nightmare leaned down and prodded her with his head, then nodded towards the flickering campfires in the distance.

We're here, Lyssara. Better pull yourself together and finish this mission, I think he's eager to enjoy you in your dreams.

The truth in Wagnard's words was self-evident from the massive shaft dangling between his hind legs. By the Gods, look at the size! Thank goodness it will just be in my dreams and not reality. I don't want to think about losing my virginity to that thing. Lyssara shuddered and pulled herself up, not feeling very pure at the moment as her juices seeped down her thighs. Her face was still flush, and her hair, damp with sweat and wild from the ride was tangled and messy, making her look well fucked. The tentacles didn't count she assured herself, referring to the black tentacles that fucked her in the necromancer's tomb.

As the spellsword steadied herself, Nektolar pressed his nose between her legs and sniffed her soaking cunt, causing Lyssara to jump back and slap his face. "Hey! That wasn't part of the deal!" She chided as the nightmare snorted in amusement.

Cut him some slack, Lyssara. He's been running for over a day! He deserves some 'sugar' as a reward.

"I've got to find a way to shut you up!" Lyssara complained over her shoulder.

Nektolar stomped his foot impatiently, so Lyssara took a deep breath and centered herself. "Alright, I'll get going. Wait here and be ready to run!" The campfires were flickering in the distance, so Lyssara set off, hoping to get closer before having to cast her invisibility spell. The approach to the camp was mostly uneventful, and she was almost upon them before being stopped by a sentry.

"Halt! Who goes there?" A hard, imposing voice asked.

"Just a weary traveler" Lyssara responded, trying to sound sultry, "hoping to share you fire, and see if you had anything to trade."

The man laughed and gestured for her to come closer. "I have something for you, come and warm yourself."

"Gladly" Lyssara replied as she held the katana, her fingertips stroking over Chun's satin panties, which were still woven into the grip as she held it behind her back. Once she was close enough a quick slash was all that was needed to kill the sentry. I won't have much time now; I'll have to be quick. She cast Greater Invisibility upon herself and sprinted into the camp.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but this is surprisingly normal. Lyssara wandered around the camp, deftly dodging people as they went about their normal business. Most of the men were just sitting around talking, drinking, and laughing. There were numerous captives tending to horses, livestock, or preparing food. The tents were numerous enough that it wasn't easy finding the correct one, but Lyssara was able to find the proper design before she was in danger of the spell expiring.

Lyssara carefully opened the flap and slipped inside to find a young woman getting fucked on a cot. A burly hordesman was atop her, holding her legs spread apart as he thrust between them. The west sound of their fucking was second only to the overwhelming smell of sex in making the depraved lewdness of the situation inescapable. Mariane was grunting softly as the barbarian's fat cock slammed in.

The man was rutting her carelessly, mindful only of his own pleasure. Should I kill him now, or wait for him to finish? I didn't see a line forming, but that doesn't mean more people won't come by the time he's done. But if I kill him, they'll find the body sooner and it will make our escape harder.

Mariane whimpered in pain as the man pounded into her especially hard, making him slap her across the face in response. I guess that decides it. Lyssara watched the pair carefully, trying to decide how to strike so as not to endanger, or traumatize, the woman underneath. She didn't really see a way, so instead Lyssara decided to just do it. She positioned herself by the man's legs and slashed down, but quickly pulled the sword away so the enchanted blade cut deep enough to sever his spine but not so deep as to cut through him or send a lot of blood spraying everywhere.

Next, Lyssara quickly threw the Tuigan off the bed and pressed her hand to Mariane's mouth. "Shhh! Your father Captain Corvair sent me here to rescue you. I'm a mage, so I'm invisible. Nod your head if you understand and are ready to come with me."

The girl nodded her head, so Lyssara helped her up and found her the ragged remains of her dress. "I'm going to cast invisibility on you, and then we're just going to walk right out of here. Understand?" When Mariane nodded again and was dressed, Lyssara cast invisibility on her. They both crept out of the tent and began making their way to the edge of the encampment when suddenly a cry went up. Columns of flame were erupting as tents caught fire.

"Attack!"

"We're under attack! Get your weapons!"

"Water, get the slaves carrying water!"

The horde fell into chaos as everyone began running about. Lyssara had to duck into tents more than a few times to avoid the chaos erupting outside. What in the Hells is happening?

"It's a demon!"

"Demon horse! Get a shaman!"

"Priest! Help!"

Oh no, that willful son of a...filly. "Alright, this wasn't the plan, but let's try to make the best of it" Lyssara whispered to Mariane. They continued fleeing the camp, and were able to make their way to the edge. As they cleared the last tent the nightmare galloped up, snorting in amusement as he stomped his foot. "No time to explain!" Lyssara cried out and threw Mariane on the nightmare's back. She jumped up a moment later and clutched the girl tightly as the beast took off.

It was only when they were under way that she began to worry about repeating the orgasmic performance in front of Mariane on the way back. Thankfully, with another person on the beast to brace herself against, Lyssara was able to prevent herself from rubbing against the nightmare's back, and though she ended up getting to 'know' the girl more than she intended she was able to get back with her dignity intact. The fiendish steed easily outpaced the Tuigan riders, even on dire horses, and after a hard day's riding they were back at the ritual site.

Chun bounced in excitement when she saw them ride up, and quickly helped Mariane dismount, then offered the poor girl her cloak so she'd be better covered. "It looks like everything went well, Lyssara. Any complications?"

Lyssara shook her head, making her pigtails swing. "Nothing significant. In and out, for the most part." Lyssara glared at Nektolar.

Don't look at him like that. I told you he needed a reward after all the pleasure he gave you. When you didn't provide it, he took it for himself!

"Anyway, Chun please take Mariane back to her father and begin making preparations to depart. I'm going to stay here and...square things with Nektolar."

"Are you sure? Wouldn't it be better to have someone with you when you're dreaming?"

"I'll be fine; thank you for your concern." Lyssara smiled and hugged Chun, then Mariane, and sent the women on their way. Then she turned back to the nightmare. "Alright, how do we do this, do I just go to sleep?"

Nektolar snorted and pressed his nose against Lyssara's ring of lesser mind shielding. "You need me to take it off?" What if I left it on? Would he be unable to get in my dreams? Can I get out of the deal? Lyssara fingered the ring for a moment as she considered it. No, a pact with a devil isn't so easily broken, there would be repercussions. Besides I made the deal; I should honor it. Lyssara slipped the ring off her finger and placed it in her pocket, then put the sword down and lay beside the fire.

Ah this will be great, now I'll be able to see everything that happens too!

Fuck, I forgot about him Lyssara sighed. I was so used to him not being able to read my mind.

Don't be like that, look, I'll be as quiet as a church mouse.

Lyssara tried to ignore him as she settled down. Thankfully she was exhausted from the three days hard riding, with combat on top of that and she easily fell asleep. She lay there in a dark sleep, the only sensation she had was the sound of hooves galloping all around her. Panic set in, and her heart raced. She felt paralyzed, and she struggled immensely to rouse herself.

Her eyes snapped open and she found herself alone in the forest. The fire had burnt out, and a shiver went through her as the night's chill set in and made her nipples erect. "Hello? Nektolar? Are you still here?"

Suddenly the sound of hooves bearing down on her from behind made her jump and spin, but she only caught the faintest wisp of a fiery light in the distance. The sound soon came from all directions, but no matter where she turned she never caught sight of the nightmare. I must still be dreaming, she realized. This is it! "I know I'm dreaming, you may as well come out and get this over with!" She shouted into the darkness.

Hot breath washed over the back of her neck and she spun around again, only to be knocked onto the ground by Nektolar's head. Lyssara sprawled back, legs spread revealing her bare pussy, still uncovered after she removed her panties for the ride. "Ooof!" Before she could recover the nightmare moved over her, covering her body with his massive frame. The nightmare's massive equine dong was already erect and jutting out lewdly towards her.

This is what I agreed to, she told herself as she reached up to grab the dick. It burned in her grasp like a torch and pulsed against her palms as she stroked it up and down. It was already leaking a foul precum onto her dress, staining it with his infernal seed. It's just a dream she told herself again as she started jerking it faster.

Nektolar stomped his hoof again and snorted, signaling Lyssara that he wanted more. A sharp whine escaped him as he bend his hind legs to push his lower half forward, thrusting the flat tipped cock against the spellsword's face. His hot precum smeared over her cheek, and she was forced to inhale the musky, sulfury scent of it as one spurt shot up her nose.

Lyssara tried to recoil, but somehow she couldn't let go of his shaft. Instead, as she coughed and spluttered it pressed against her open lips. Her jaw ached as it stretched, wider than she thought possible to take the nightmare's meat inside. It was amazingly bigger than the tentacles, which were her only other real experience. Since traveling with Matsu she had seen plenty of other people performing sex acts, and so she did her best to emulate the more experienced woman.

She worked her lips around the impressive girth and bobbed up and down as best she could, though she didn't get very far before it bottomed out at the back of her throat. Lyssara gagged and choked as more of his preseed spurted inside and was swallowed down into his belly. Ugh! It tastes so real!

The steed kept it there, plugging her mouth for several minutes as she struggled and slobbered over the tip, unable to get any more inside. When he was satisfied, he pulled out his cock and let it twitch and bounce before her eyes.

Somehow she understood his intent, and used the hands that were still jerking the base to slap herself across the cheek, then rub the blazing meat all over her face. His sweat and precum leaked over her fair skin. Ugh, it feels just like Gogoth jizzing on me! Oh no! Her thoughts flashed back to cleaning the imp's cum off her face. It was supposed to be brimstone, then nightshade. I did the ritual wrong. This isn't a dream, it's real!

Nektolar suddenly thrust forward again, forcing it back into her mouth, ramming forward until he fed her even more of his massive dick. "Ulk!" Lyssara choked again as the flat tip was squeezed by her throat muscles and compressed small enough that it was able to slide into her neck. It bulged obscenely and prevented her from breathing as he impaled her with his dick.

Suddenly Nektolar surged forward, forcing Lyssara to tighten her grip on his cock as he dragged her over to one of the logs they had pulled around the fire to sit on. He pulled out his shaft and spurted on her face again, and she understood his intent. She turned around while wheezing for breath and bent over the log and lifted her hips with her legs spread.

Am I really doing this? Why am I giving in so easily? She questioned herself. Because it's just a dream. I can experience what all the fuss is about...

Nektolar didn't waste any time as he reared up and pressed his forward hooves on Lyssara's sides, squeezing her enough to pin her in place and force the air from her lungs. While the adventuress was still stunned he lined his fat dick between her legs and pushed forward. The broad flat tip skidded off the soft curve of her pussy mound, rubbed between her labia and slid up to poke the bottom of her small breasts.

The nightmare snorted in amused pleasure at the first attempt and tried again, this time getting a cleaner hit to the entrance into Lyssara's body but still not managing to fully penetrate. As he grinded against Lyssara's cunt he smeared her juices over his shaft and added his own precum to help lubricate his cock.

"Ah! No!" Lyssara cried out and tried to clamor away, but the fiend's grip was too strong. She looked around desperately for her sword and spotted it on the other side of the fire: not distant enough to teleport back to her, but too far for her to reach. A spell! I've got to cast something! Her mind raced through her memorized spells, trying to find one she could cast in her predicament but her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain between her legs.

Nektolar's last attempt succeeded, and his thick equine cock pushed deep inside Lyssara's pussy, stretching the formerly virgin walls to the breaking point as he planted himself deep in her body. He didn't wait long or give her a chance to adapt; instead he began moving immediately, working the cock in and out of her as he battered her cervix. Thankfully, given his size and the relative incompatibility of their body shapes he lacked the leverage to truly ram home into her. Unfortunately, this left his meat lodged inside the small woman, keeping her stuffed and stretched as he use the tight grip of her pussy to jerk off his cock.

"Aaaaaghh!" Lyssara cried out in pain as the nightmare's dick rubbed her insides. Between the pain of the insertion and the grip of his hooves she couldn't for the words she'd need to cast a spell, and was forced to squirm helplessly in his grasp as he rutted her. To her horror, as more of his preseed leaked directly into her pussy it lubricated the passage, making it easier for the cock to slide about inside her. While this eased the pain of the friction, it also somehow made it start to feel good, and she found herself beginning to enjoy the feeling of the fiend's dick inside her.

It's alright to enjoy it, Lyssara. It's only natural! A big, powerful dick is claiming your young, hot, pussy. Just how the Gods intended!

Lyssara shut her eyes tightly as the beast's shaft stirred her insides. The vaginal canal was so stretched that the nightmare's movements allowed him to effectively rub her clit from the inside of her body. Soon her own juices were mixing with his again, lubing her further for his invasion. "Mmmm!" Fuck! My first time is with a literal nightmare! Lyssara thought with despair.