M Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was already too hot and flushed to be further embarrassed. "Thanks. And, thanks. I can see why you like letting Sean do that now."

Denby gave Lisa a quick peck on the cheek before rolling over back on her side of the mattress. "And it makes him so happy to play with them. Works out rather nicely."

Lisa rolled onto her side to face her friend. Denby's tank top at some point had fallen back down over her breasts, but there was no hiding the perkiness of those nipples. Lisa wondered what it would be like to touch them like Den had done for her. Was her friend expecting reciprocation?

"Did you like it?" Lisa ventured.

Denby bit her lip and might have blushed a bit - difficult to tell in the dim light of the television. "Yeah, it was kinda fun. Weird, but okay. I liked how you reacted most."

"Fuck," Lisa said. "I just realized something."

"What?"

"I've had two tonight and you still haven't had any. I'm a shitty friend."

Denby rolled her eyes. "Geez, it's not a competition. I'm just a good host."

"And a better friend."

"They don't call us BFF's for nothing." Denby blew her a kiss and Lisa responded in kind.

Lisa gathered herself together. "So, uh, you want me to..." She glanced down at Denby's headlights.

"If you want to, I'll let you," she said. "But only if you want to. I offered because you'd never experienced it before. I have."

Did she really want to? Lisa thought about it, since it was pretty clear Denby wasn't expecting anything. Before tonight, she'd have never considered it. Now, she felt herself leaning the other way.

"This stays between just us?" Lisa said. "I'm not quite sure I'm ready for Sean to start getting any ideas."

"Lips sealed. That goes for what I did to you, too."

"Deal."

Lisa could feel her heart beating a hundred miles an hour. She was nervous and excited in an entirely different way from that of masturbating in front of Den and Sean, or in letting Den play with her tits. This was still pushing new boundaries, but it was also about pleasing someone else - something Lisa had no experience with.

Denby, without getting up from where she lay, pulled her tank top up and over her head, setting it aside. The bedsheet barely reached her midriff, leaving those modest, perky breasts fully exposed. Lisa liked her own for their size, but appreciated how Denby's were firm enough to retain some of their shape even while she laid on her back. And those nipples - thick as Lisa's thumb and with much greater contrast from the surrounding pale flesh.

Lisa, in pushing herself upright, realized her panties were still halfway down her thighs from where she'd shoved them during the height of her self-pleasuring. The most non-sexual-we're-just-friends gesture probably would have been to pull them up. With as wet as she still was, though, she didn't really want to get them soaked any further. She shoved them down past the knees and then squirmed them the rest of the way off with her feet.

Denby seemed oblivious, having made herself comfortable on her back and closed her eyes. Maybe she, like Lisa, was picturing Sean as the one pampering her breasts. Or she just liked to have her eyes closed.

Fighting down her last reservations, Lisa reached out and placed a hand on one of Denby's breasts. It was indeed firmer than her own, but still soft and yielding to the touch. She squeezed and massaged gently, getting a sense for its shape and feel. Lisa couldn't tell if her friend was masturbating under the sheets, but her hands had moved down to that general vicinity.

Pulling her red hair over one shoulder to keep it out of the way, Lisa bent forward to Denby's breast and tentatively stretched out with her tongue until it made contact with the tip of the nipple. Denby sighed and smiled. Lisa licked again, this time with greater contact. There was nothing particularly magical about the feeling of having a hard nipple in her mouth, but Lisa was enamored with the sounds of pleasure it drew out of her friend.

Trying to replicate what had felt good when on the receiving end, Lisa soon had her mouth wrapped fully around Den's areola. She sucked the firm tissue further in and Denby's entire body bucked in response. A subtle, fast-paced shaking in the mattress told Lisa that her friend was almost certainly busy with her fingers now. It made her happy in ways she couldn't yet describe to know she was both giving pleasure to her friend and that Den was comfortable enough with it to participate. This was more than just experimenting - there was a definite sexual edge here that they would have to come to terms with later.

Lisa alternated between Denby's breasts, lavishing attention on both nipples with her tongue while her hand played with the other. Denby's breathing began labored and then became shallow and desperate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Denby's mantra was somewhere between pleading and ecstatic. To Lisa, it was encouragement.

Den's orgasm came while her nipple was still in Lisa's mouth, with tongue flicking madly across the hard nub. It was clear that Denby was doing everything in her power to keep it quiet, though the moans and whimpers still came through. Her body arched underneath Lisa through the climax until finally collapsing in a heap.

Lisa fought back an urge to kiss Denby full on the lips. That's what lovers would have done at this point, yet that's not what they were. Or weren't going to admit it. Lisa wanted more, though, and was surprised at the feelings within herself that had broken through tonight. Were they real or just a fiction triggered by the immense rush of hormones? Could they even be separated? Questions for another time, perhaps.

"I guess I can still get off with just my fingers," Denby finally said. "And some help."

"You're welcome." Lisa sat back, enjoying the view of her friend's glistening bare chest. "How do I compare with Sean?"

"Don't tell him, but that might have been better."

"Really?" Lisa liked the sound of that.

"Or maybe it was because I was playing with myself at the same time. Which I haven't done with him yet. God, I can't believe we did this."

Lisa settled back on the mattress, but let the back of her hand brush up alongside Denby's arm.

"Me either," she said, "but I'm glad we did."

"No one freaking out? No one turned off guys forever?"

"No and no." Lisa liked that Den had a sense of humor about it. That would help keep things from getting weird.

Denby patted around the blankets for a moment until finally finding her phone. The message light was blinking and she turned on the screen.

"Message from Sean," she said, opening it.

"I didn't even hear it chime," Lisa said, only slightly surprised.

"Looks like he enjoyed the picture," Den said, holding it up for Lisa to see. Sean had sent a picture, this time of his half-deflated cock and a puddle of semen on his bare stomach.

"Nice," she said. "I suppose you should tell him that his inspiration worked, too."

Denby fired off a text and they waited a couple minutes for a reply that didn't come. "Guess he must have nodded off waiting. How typical."

"Boys." Lisa chuckled.

"I do know one thing," Denby said. "Monday afternoon is going to be amazing."

Lisa couldn't agree more.

12