M Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I was going to suggest my tits." She soaked in the attention that evoked from everyone.

"Twist my arm, why don't'cha?" Andy grinned and immediately shuffled toward the middle of the tub to get close to Lisa.

Lisa noted that Sean glanced Den's way for guidance. She didn't see how Denby responded, but Sean looked back to Lisa and smiled, stepping up beside his best friend.

"Guess I should get a little closer, huh?" Lisa set her cup aside and slid down from the edge of the tub into the water. She had to kneel on a bench in order to make sure her breasts were above the water line but within reach of the boys. From this position, the they were less than a foot away and the two hard cocks were each pointed at one of her breasts. She was extremely turned on by the prospect of having both jerking with the intent of covering her.

As she settled into position, both boys began to stroke their cocks in earnest. Neither was going at a frantic pace, but Lisa recognized the build-up techniques each favored - Andy, to her left, with his short but thick cock used his entire fist while Sean, longer and thinner, used his thumb and two fingers to stroke while massaging his balls with the other hand.

Denby had been watching quietly from the edge of the tub behind Lisa's shoulder, but as the action increased in intensity Lisa felt her friend slip into the water. Den pressed into Lisa's left side and wrapped a hand around her back until it slid down to her hip.

"Mind if I get a piece of this action?"

Lisa was slightly disappointed not to get both boys to herself, but it would have been rude not to share. "Oh, I suppose," she said in a mock pout.

Den was on Lisa's left side, putting her in front of Andy. Lisa wondered if her friend had done that intentionally or simply hadn't wanted to try to work her way awkwardly around to the other side in front of her boyfriend. Regardless the reason, Lisa was perfectly content to be Sean's focus. Andy, taking the cue, adjusted his position so that his cock was pointed directly at Denby as she thrust her chest out for his benefit.

"Think you can hit a smaller target?" Den teased Andy.

"Maybe I'll just aim for that big mouth of yours," he fired back.

Lisa looked up at Sean, alarmed by the suggestive nature of the others' words. If Sean was bothered, though, he didn't say anything. Rather, he met Lisa's eyes and gave her a quick eyebrow nod. Lisa, in turn, waggled her breasts at him.

The boys kept working toward their climaxes while few other words were spoken. Lisa played with her breasts to keep Sean's attention on his target. Den, similarly, played with her nipples - pulling and tweaking them repeatedly as much for her own gratification as Andy's arousal. The boys clearly enjoyed the show, even in the dark, and both worked hard to bring about quick finishes.

"Here it comes," Andy said, the first to reach his end.

"Right here, big guy," Denby said, thrusting her tits forward until they almost brushed the tip of his cock.

Lisa turned her attention from Sean long enough to watch Andy's stroking abruptly stop as a couple spurts of semen decorated Denby's chest and breasts. He groaned openly with the release, stroking himself several times afterward to work out the last dribbles.

"Nicely done," Denby said, looking down at the result.

"Indeed," Lisa said, turning back to Sean. "Now, my turn. Give it to me again."

She had picked her words deliberately, bringing into the open what all but Andy had already known. What she didn't know was why she'd said it. Was she trying to make Andy jealous? Wiping away any secrets? Or trying to give Sean an ego boost? Maybe it was even an oblique shot at Denby, who'd already allowed Andy to cum on her twice today? Whatever it meant, she just really wanted Sean to spray her tits in front of the others.

Her words might have been that little nudge he needed to get over the edge, because moments later Sean groaned and a thick rope of cum erupted and landed across one breast and immediately began to slide into her sweaty cleavage. A second shot took her other breast and the hand she used to hold up her targets. He squeezed another couple drops out and shook his cock until they fell onto her chest.

"Nice pearl necklace there," Denby said, smiling. She then glanced up at Andy as if sharing some inside joke.

"Thanks," Lisa said to Sean. She found she really enjoyed this position - on her knees and looking up at the tall boy. She could think of some other things she would like to do to him from this position.

"I think I like this target practice thing," he said, giving her a wink.

Denby rose to her feet and pulled Lisa up by the hand to join her. "Now, we still have a bit of clean up to attend to," she said. Then, in Lisa's ear, she whispered, "Just go with this."

Lisa wondered what Den meant by that, but it was soon apparent when her friend leaned forward and dragged her tongue up Lisa's breast from nearly nipple to collar bone, clearing up half of Sean's deposit. Lisa was frozen, caught between shock and arousal at the intimate act. Den paused long enough to hold out her tongue, decorated in her boyfriend's seed, until everyone had gotten as best a look as they could in the dark, and then made a show of swallowing it.

"Waste not," she said demurely. "I think there's a little left on the other side, though."

Lisa shook herself out of shock and nodded dumbly, turning slightly to give Den better access. Perhaps not incidentally, it gave the boys a better view as well. She could only imagine what was going through their minds right now.

Den took her time cleaning up the other breast. She licked up and down several times, catching real and imaginary drops of semen. Then, intentionally or not, she ran her tongue over Lisa's hard nipple, causing Lisa to gasp involuntarily.

"Fuck, that's hot," Andy said, speaking what they likely all were thinking.

"All clean?" Denby asked, grinning as she wiped her own lips and then sucked that finger clean.

Lisa couldn't tell in the dark, nor was she particularly worried about the state of her breasts. Rather, she was wondering what had prompted Denby to do this in front of the boys and what it meant going forward. She didn't mind Lisa touching or licking her breasts. If anything, it had been a recurring fantasy for a while now ever since they'd explored it at the sleepover a few weeks back. But now it was in the open and difficult to pass off as a simple experiment.

"I think so," Lisa managed.

There was a long, nervous pause as everyone just looked at one another. Denby, perhaps realizing she'd taken responsibility by nudging them into new territory, broke the silence.

"Well, I guess I should get cleaned up."

She turned slightly to head toward the side of the tub, but Lisa shot her hand out to grab Denby's. Denby paused, giving her a questioning yet hopeful look. Lisa could feel her own hand shaking, yet she knew what she had to do next. What she wanted to do.

"I got this," she said.

Ignoring the boys, Lisa tucked her hair behind a shoulder and leaned forward. In the dark, she could scarcely make out any of Andy's cum on Denby's perky little breasts, especially amid the sheen of perspiration. She figured it didn't much matter where it was if she licked all over, so that's what she began to do. Long, slow licks with tongue flattened wide, she worked over first one and then the other breast. She then worked her way up through Den's modest cleavage. There was a distinct tang of Andy on Denby, mixed with a hint of salt and hot tub water - hardly a flavorful combination. The act, however, was extremely arousing in the exhibitionist sense. She knew all eyes were on her, just the way she liked it.

She knew she'd already taken far more time than Denby had with her, yet she was reluctant to end the show. Just for good measure, and perhaps to give her friend some grief for starting this, Lisa took a hard nipple into her mouth and began suckling it. Denby whimpered in response and Lisa kept it up just long enough to really get Den worked up before releasing and standing up.

"Wow," Sean said, breaking the tension like taking a pin to a balloon.

"No shit," Andy said.

"I think I'm almost ready to go another round already." Sean, to Lisa's surprise, wasn't joking - he was stroking his almost fully engorged member.

"Me too," Denby said, smiling in a dazed sort of way.

"Are you two..." Andy gestured between the two girls. "I mean, have you, or...you know?"

"Lovers?" Lisa jabbed the idea into Andy's adorable discombobulation.

"Er, yeah." Andy looked like a kid who'd just been told it was, indeed, Christmas morning.

Denby jumped in. "What, just because my promise to my mom only extends to boys you think I'd resort to taking advantage of my best friend that way?"

Lisa knew Den was just messing with them, but that was also the first time her friend had mentioned anything about the deal she'd made with her mom being specific to boys. Was she making that bit up to really taunt them? If not, had their previous breast play and the shared kiss earlier in the basement been Den testing the waters of something more?

"It is? Just boys?" Sean sounded as if he couldn't decide whether he was being messed with or not.

"She's been holding out on us, dude." Andy nudged Sean and then looked to Denby. "And, yeah, I totally think you'd do that with Lisa."

"Perv," Denby said between giggles. "Sorry to disappoint you, but there's almost nothing to tell."

"Almost." Sean let the word hang there and then glanced back to Lisa. She knew she'd hinted at something earlier and here he was getting an elusive bit of confirmation from his girlfriend. Oh, what his imagination must be churning through right now.

"Not yet, anyway," Denby said, throwing fuel on the fire. "The night's young and I'm spending it here, after all. And we know what Lisa'll be wearing."

"Please, oh please, oh please let us stay," Andy said, clasping his hands and getting down on his knees in the bubbling water.

"Not a chance," Lisa said, joining Denby. "You'd only get in the way. Besides, don't you have to work early tomorrow morning?"

"I'll quit," he said. "I'll call my manager right now and quit."

Denby sighed and tapped Lisa on the arm. "Boys. Always thinking with the wrong head."

"I don't have to work," Sean said, casting his best puppy eyes the girls' way.

"Sorry," Denby said. "No boys at Lisa's overnight. You know she's already risking it by letting you two over for a bit at a decent hour."

"Video?" Andy said, pouting.

"Nope," Denby said. "You'll just have to use your imaginations."

Lisa wasn't sure if Denby was still just messing with them or if she really intended for them to play together when the boys were gone. If the latter, she was pretty sure she would go along with it. Girls hadn't ever been an attraction to her until she and Denby fooled around the one time. Since then, she'd been increasingly drawn to the idea of exploring things with her friend, though always with a bit of trepidation over what Den's feelings might be and how it could make things weird.

"I think we're gonna have to make sure the curtains are all closed," Lisa said.

"Agreed," said Denby. "They sure do like perving on naked girls, don't they?"

"Can't blame us when you two are so fucking sexy," Andy said.

"Might need to hose them down, too," Lisa said, noting that now both were sporting full on erections.

"Oh, I approve," Den said. "Then can we kick them out and get the real party started?"

"Definitely."

As much as Lisa enjoyed parading around naked in front of the boys, and playing with herself and watching them play in kind, she knew the rest of the evening would be terminally slow until they left and she could find out what Denby was really thinking. She so desperately hoped this wasn't just a long tease for the boys. If it was, then she was the one who was most going to suffer for it.