M Club Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, she saw in him the same unrestrained passion that surged through her body. He met her gaze, serious and determined and hungry.

When he reached up, Lisa realized one of her breasts was still hanging out awkwardly from her bra. She relieved herself of the uncooperative garment and tossed it on the floor beside her shirt. Having the girls hanging free felt so much better. The last thing she needed coming between her and Sean was something as banal as clothing.

"Better?"

His smile said it all and he reached up to cup both. "Much."

She bent over and kissed him while his fingers went to work on her nipples. "Still too much clothing in the way."

He moaned and thrust his hips up to meet her steady grinding. "I'm open to suggestions."

Lisa scooted forward just enough to allow one of her breasts to dangle in front of Sean's face. He lifted it to his mouth and licked and then gently sucked the nipple into his mouth. Bliss.

"How long do we have?" She hated the small part of her that had to remain pragmatic in a moment like this.

"Not sure," he said between licks and kisses. "Maybe half an hour, maybe two or three."

So, they had to be a little careful. Ideally, she wouldn't even be here when they returned. She didn't fear facing Sean's mom in the aftermath of the incident at school but being here alone with Sean and no Denby could raise questions. That line of thinking caused her a brief pang of guilt.

Sean's mouth working over her nipples quickly overwhelmed her reservations. She reached down between them and grasped his cock through his shorts. He thrust into her hand in response. After rubbing him for a bit, she one-handedly worked open the button and zipper, then slid her hand in underneath his underwear. The tip of his cock was slick with pre-cum and she rubbed it around with her thumb while wrapping the rest of her fingers along the shaft. He thrust even harder against her touch.

Lisa rose to her knees, taking her breasts out of range of Sean's capable mouth. Given the attention he was getting, he didn't seem to mind. Nor did he appear bothered when she removed her hand from his cock to pull his shorts and underwear down his legs. His long cock pointed toward his knowing grin and he simply laid there waiting to see what she would do next.

"You did say Den told you to do this, right?"

There it was - the same hint of wrongness about what they were doing. She didn't want to keep worrying over it. There would be regrets either way. Neither deserved the ongoing cold shoulder Denby was giving them.

"Need to see the text?" She ran her fingertips up his legs and inner thighs, stopping just before reaching his scrotum.

"I'll take your word for it."

Lisa smiled and bent over, laying kisses up his thigh along the same trail her fingers had just blazed. When her lips grazed his balls, his cock twitched. She loved the way he responded to her touch. It was empowering to know she had his complete and utter attention, that he was beholden to her whims.

She brushed her cheek against the length of his shaft. Heat radiated off it, like a poker removed from the fire. She repressed a giggle at the mental imagery and resisted the urge to ask him if he'd like to poke her with his poker.

It had been a week and a half since the first time she sucked Sean's cock. That experience had been transformative for her, fueling nearly all her fantasies and leading to an insatiable urge to repeat it as soon as possible. Andy, thankfully, had been a very willing partner just a few days later following their club meeting turned hot tub party turned chaste movie night at Vida's. They'd found a quiet place to park on the drive home and she had been quick to fish his cock out and suck him dry. That second time had felt dirty, in a good way, compared with the touching sweetness of the first time in the park with Denby urging her on. The boys' cocks were different, their cum tasted different, and she loved everything about each experience. She needed more.

Lisa opened with a long lick up his scrotum, feeling through her tongue the way his balls shifted under the pressure. He had a unique scent about him, particularly around his cock, that she couldn't quite describe but which heightened her arousal. His trimmed hairs tickled her lips and cheeks as she continued upward with her tongue along the length of his shaft in a single lick.

Sean moaned appreciatively and ran his fingers along her head and the back of her neck - a gentle caress rather than an attempt to direct her actions. Lisa savored that simple gesture.

She licked the length of his shaft several more times before realizing another drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip. She took the head of his cock in her mouth, sealing it with her lips, and indulged in the sweet delicacy. He throbbed in response but did not thrust or try to rush her.

Lisa made him keep waiting. After gently sucking the tip for a bit, she returned to kissing and licking the shaft, occasionally moving it by hand to gain access to the other side. She then went back to work on his balls, massaging them gently with her fingers before taking one and then the other in her mouth. She was surprised to feel his erection extended through his scrotum and went into his body almost near his sphincter.

She sensed a rising urgency in Sean at her teasing and she was eager to get him off, so she returned to his shaft and took him into her mouth. She moistened the tip until he was slippery enough to bob up and down on, taking perhaps half his length into her mouth. With her hands, she both fondled his balls and stroked the bottom half of his cock. The feel of him filling her mouth was the marvel she'd been consumed with and she was content to continue as long as it took.

Sean's hand reached down her shoulder and around her side until he cupped one of her breasts. She wanted to focus on his pleasure but didn't mind his efforts to return the favor. It didn't take much tweaking of her nipple to get her wanting more from him.

She glanced up at Sean and he gave her a wink. Without removing his cock from her mouth, she smiled. He held his free index finger up and twirled it around a couple times. She got the hint.

Reluctantly, Lisa relinquished Sean's cock long enough to stand up and remove her shorts and panties. There was nothing playful or seductive in the act as she was in a hurry to get back to the blowjob. Sean, meanwhile, stripped his shirt, leaving them both naked. She loved the way his eyes roamed over her curves.

"Better?" She gave him a quick hip-cocked pose.

He curled a finger, beckoning her back to the bed. "Better."

She knelt at his side and then straddled his chest. His hands rose to her hips and she lowered her pussy to his face, letting him guide her to the ideal spot. When she felt his tongue slide up the length of her slit, she knew they'd achieved proper alignment.

Sean went to work on her pussy while she bent over and took his cock back in her mouth. The intense stimulation made it difficult to give him her full attention, but she was not going to complain. Given the urgency of not knowing how long they had, they didn't necessarily have the luxury of taking their time. She went at his cock like it was a race, earnestly sucking away while stroking the base.

Before long, they'd settled into a sort of groove, riding the waves of attention provided by the other. Lisa was pleased with herself when Sean warned her he was nearing climax. His licking became understandably distracted and she doubled her efforts, giving him not a moment's respite. She felt his cock swell as he thrust his hips up, and a moment later the warm, salty gush filled her mouth. Each time she tasted cum, it became more appealing, and she held him firmly to avoid losing any of it.

He remained hard in her mouth while she milked out another smaller spurt followed by a few dribbles. After a little more attention, however, his hips pulled back, perhaps signaling a heightened sensitivity going beyond pleasure. Reluctantly, she let him out of her mouth, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand before bending down to plant a soft kiss on his balls.

Sean, recovered, pulled her hips back down and resumed his enthusiastic licking. While pleasurable, he wasn't quite getting the right spot, so she slid forward and then off him. He looked disappointed until she laid down beside him and gave him a heated kiss on the lips.

"You may continue now," she said, teasing him. He got the message and moments later was kneeling between her spread legs.

"Yes," she said between sighs. "Much better that way. Use your fingers, too."

Sean obliged, remembering what she and Denby had taught him previously about hitting her g-spot. Soon, he had her on edge with a multi-pronged assault on her sex, and she couldn't help but lift her hips to his mouth. She absently pulled at her nipples while her eyes rolled back behind closed lids.

Time lost any meaning as her climax slowly but surely built. Her breathing became labored and just as the peak was imminent her head began to buzz to the point where she couldn't even hear, like suffering from a massive head-rush. Incoherent words and moans surely left her mouth, probably loud enough that anyone else in the house would surely have heard, but she was beyond caring. All that mattered was his tongue and the way it played her like an instrument.

Finally, she had to push his head back. As he sat up, grinning wildly, her body collapsed on his bed, every muscle going limp. They couldn't have been going at it for more than fifteen minutes, but she felt like she'd just run a marathon.

"I needed that," she said.

He nodded. "Me too. Glad we could help each other out."

As she laid there, spent, he kissed his way up her tummy, between her breasts, and then took a side trip to playfully kiss and suck each nipple. After her ticklishness kicked in and she pushed him back, he resumed his journey up her neck to her earlobe, again nibbling despite her laughing protests, and finally arrived at her waiting lips. She could smell herself on his lips but didn't mind, savoring the passion embedded in each kiss.

He eventually settled in on the bed beside her, legs intertwined, and they continued to kiss softly and touch and hold each other. There was an intimacy to it, more so than their oral sex, that left Lisa feeling like she was betraying her friend. The sex could be a physical need and response, but this was a touching of souls. How could Denby completely shut out Sean after having shared a connection like this? She wouldn't even let him try to apologize.

Maybe they never really had connected like this. Lisa knew about their making out and the things Denby had told her about her feelings for Sean, but how much of it was real and how much was just new relationship excitement? For that matter, Lisa could question her own feelings toward Sean. She had no real relationship experience to compare against. Was it real or just hormones? She wanted to believe she could tell the difference, that her respect for him as a person over the course of years counted for something.

Sean must have sensed her introspective moment. "Something on your mind?"

She rolled onto her side, pressing into his body and draping a leg over him. "Just processing how I feel about this."

Sean looked concerned. "That sounds serious. Same second thoughts I'm having?"

Lisa didn't want to hear that. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you."

"Wait, what? Advantage of me? No, no, no..."

So, he didn't regret what they'd just done for her sake. "Den?"

He groaned. "Yeah. Still. You too?"

"Her. You. Me. Us. You two. Everything." She paused and ran a hand over his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "This, you and me, felt very right. Scarily so."

He nodded. "Yeah. Exactly."

"I used to imagine you and me and Den, spending a day or weekend together. Lots of naked fun time. Making love to each other, sharing everything with my best friends."

Sean paused before saying anything. "Used to?"

She sighed. "Well, if I try to picture it now, it's all weird. It's how I feel about you and seeing you and her together. Before, it was just fun and friends. Now, I don't know."

"Fun as it's been, playing with both of you, it is awkward. I always worried that Den would get jealous if I did something the wrong way."

Lisa propped herself up on an elbow. "Exactly. She seemed so good with you and me, with the three of us. I just can't get my head around that, no matter how open-minded I try to be."

He looked up at her and she knew he got it completely. They had the exact same thoughts and fears. At least with him, she didn't have to wonder where she stood. Den, despite all the shared, felt increasingly distant.

Sean said, "You think she was trying to get us together...?"

"So she could date Andy?" Sean nodded, but she shook her head no. "Well, at least not at first. I think she felt bad for me not having a boyfriend or any experience. At first, it might have been innocent. Later, maybe. Maybe."

Lisa settled her head back down, this time on Sean's shoulder. Their cheeks brushed, and he turned just enough to kiss her. She ran her hand over his chest and rubbed her leg up his thigh until bumping into his cock. It didn't take long before she felt him begin to harden under her.

She wanted nothing more than to bury her concerns and live in the moment. Why worry about what she couldn't control? That was part of the problem - she did have some measure of control over what she did or didn't do with Sean, and she really did worry about things with Denby.

Her body told her brain to take a flying leap. She reached down and took his erection in her hand and stroked him the rest of the way back to full hardness. Sean responded with harder kisses and a hand upon her breast.

She threw her leg the rest of the way over Sean's waist, then climbed up until straddling his cock. He smiled up at her and slid a hand up her side back to her breast. She loved the way he looked at her - lustful, sure, but also respectful and adoring.

She pressed her pussy into his cock, the length of the shaft engulfed by her labia. The contact with her clit sent a pleasant buzz throughout her body. He pushed gently up into her, a natural response to this position.

Lisa wanted to take him, feel him inside her, give him her virginity. Tapping the brakes, though, she instead slid forward and backward along his shaft. He was soon slick with her juices and the action created an intense form of stimulation. Sean was clearly getting as much from it, as he thrust up into her with each pass.

She leaned forward and kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He pulled her in tight and kissed just as hard back. All the while, she slid her hips back until she felt the tip of his cock poking into her...right there. As slick as she was, it would only take a small shift on her part or a tiny thrust on his and he'd be inside her. They both knew it and she wondered if he would make the move. Or would she be the weak one?

He didn't push, but neither did he pull away. The feel of his cock's head nudging up against her, nearly inside, driving her to the brink. How did he have such self-control?

"I want you," she whispered.

Sean froze under her. Had she ruined it? Then he nudged against her just a fraction of an inch. This was it, they were really going to do it.

Then he pulled back that same fraction of an inch and his held breath came out. He shuddered under her body.

"I want you more than anything, right now," he said. "But..."

Fuck. He was right, and she hated herself for being disappointed.

"We both have to be sure."

Lisa sighed. "Fuck Denby." She said it without malice, however, just resignation.

"I'd rather fuck you." He met her eyes and she knew it was truth.

"She won't hear that from me," she said, managing a little smile.

"Or me."

Lisa kissed him again, then pushed her pussy against his cock. She made sure the angle was such that instead of sliding inside her, his shaft pressed along her clit. It was still good...very good. She pushed herself back up to a vertical position and set her full weight on him.

"Guess we'll just have to use our imaginations," she said.

Between her lust and frustration, she went after Sean with abandon. She slid her pussy back and forth along his cock, hard and fast. She could almost imagine him being inside her, going in and out rather than through her labia, but the sheer intensity of stimulation across her clit soon had her wondering if this might not be the more intense experience. Finding the answer could wait for another day.

Sean couldn't thrust up in time with her rapid pace, so instead he laid back and let her lead while holding onto her breasts for dear life. Lisa savored the expression of pure bliss on his face and focused all her efforts on changing that to one of orgasmic ecstasy.

His hands moved to her hips, pulling her in tighter still. She could read the change in his face moments before he climaxed. Lisa watched as a modest spurt splattered across his chest, milked out by her actions.

Lisa was so close to a climax of her own that she didn't slow her pace. She hoped he would stay hard long enough for her to finish and wouldn't be so sensitive after his climax as to have to push her away. Leaning forward, bracing her arms on his shoulders, she dug deep and ground into him even harder and faster.

Finally, she reached her peak and savored every moment of it, clenching around his cock and squeezing so hard with her legs he'd probably have bruises on his hips. When she could open her eyes, she found Sean looking up at her with blissful contentment. She lowered herself on shaky arms until her sweaty tummy and breasts mashed into his sticky mess, their mouths meeting in soft, calming kisses.

After some time, with their intertwined heartbeats settling, Sean smiled. "I have trouble imagining going all the way being much better than that."

Lisa smiled back. "Guess we'll have to find out, one way or the other."

Sean's smile slipped just a notch, but he nodded in agreement. "One way or the other. Soon."

The sound of a car door shutting just outside the house caused them to both jump. Lisa was off Sean with feet on the floor faster than she thought possible. They were both a mess and there would be no hiding what they'd just done if someone came straight upstairs. Her face felt flush and sweaty, and both were covered in his semen. The room probably reeked of sex.

She took a quick look around the room but found no box of tissues or anything else suitable for quickly wiping up. What'd he do when he jerked off alone? For lack of anything better, she picked up her discarded panties and wiped the worst of it from her chest and then Sean's. He looked startled for a moment, then shook his head in amusement.

"Bathroom," Sean said, reaching for his own shorts. "Go, quick. Take your time to clean up."

Lisa scooped up the rest of her clothes, peeked out into the hallway to make sure it was still clear, then darted across to the bathroom and locked herself inside. Her heart was pounding almost as hard as it had at the end of their not-quite-fucking, but with a few long breaths it calmed down.

As the craziness of the moment settled, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her reflection was still the outline of the girl she'd known all her life - slightly softer and curvier than she'd have preferred, but pretty in her own way. The details, however, had taken on new characteristics. The pasty white, freckled skin was flush and blotchy red with exertion - that freshly fucked look. Her eyes smoldered with confident energy. She felt older, worldly, mature. Maybe a little silly and childish, too. There was no denying they'd just about been caught by his parents and were desperately trying to avoid suspicion, like teenagers breaking the rules.