(M/s) Honeymooning Together

Story Info
Ditched at the alter, mom honeymoons with her son, instead.
2.4k words
3.77
77.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my mom's fiancé ditched her at the alter, I took his place on the honeymoon. It wasn't really a surprise that he got cold feet. She pushed things along with him very quickly, desperately trying to fill the void left from my leaving for college that year. My mom is a very needy and insecure person that feared being alone with my absence. They became engaged only about 2 months after first dating and set a date barely 2 months later.

The trip and room were prepaid and nonrefundable in such short notice, so it didn't make sense to let it all go to waste. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it was a free trip for me. Being the honeymoon suite of a cheesy roadside motel, there was something about the ambiance of the room that left a sexually implicit nature. It looked like something out of a 1970s porno. Wood paneling with shaggy red carpet. The bed -- a waterbed encased in a dark wooden frame -- had a furry tiger-patterned blanket covered in rose pedals. A vial of lube, fuzzy handcuffs, and other playful treats were presented neatly in a basket on top of the nightstand. The walls contained tasteless erotic art. In the corner was a heart-shaped hot tub, barely big enough for two, that was molded to look like luscious lips. That's where things first got frisky.

I immediately felt awkward being in such a room with my mom. The sexual vibe was undeniable and inescapable. As I sat down on the waterbed frame, I wondered how much the room would light up under the illumination of a blacklight from decades of play. Mom and I both laughed it off and got comfortable.

At first, she showed no indication of wanting to take things to another level and it was far from my mind. Unlike some guys, I never thought of my mom sexually before and had no interest in her like that. But, that didn't stop me from consenting when presented the opportunity.

It was not much after dinner. We were into our second bottle of champagne. I was watching TV when she changed into her bathing suit in private and slipped into the tub alone.

"I think this is meant for two," she insisted, obviously trying to lure me into the heart-shaped tub with her. I did feel a bit fretful in joining her. The tub was obviously designed for a specific purpose and I didn't feel comfortable being in there with my own Mom. "Coming darling?" She persisted.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I knew she was already feeling insecure as it was and was just wanting close companionship. "It's just my Mom," I fathomed innocently. "What's the big deal?" I snuck off into the bathroom to slip into my trunks, then joined her in that tight heart-shaped tub. The awkward uneasiness heightened as our legs intertwined in the tight confines of the heart-shaped tub.

I tensed when I felt mom's hand rest onto my upper lap. It was outside my trunks, but really close to my crouch and sent a strong signal to me. It seemed that there was only a single reason she would take such an action. She bent over and kissed me on the lips all while massaging my thigh. I pulled away and questioned her actions.

"What are you doing, Mom?"

"I want you, baby," she admitted without shame. "I need to feel some love."

"We really shouldn't!" I objected while propelling her advances. "I mean, I'm your son!"

"I don't care! I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone else. I need you! Please!!!"

She was begging me for sex. Never before -- and never since -- have I had such a guaranteed opportunity to get laid. Still, this was my own mother. Sex with my Mom? Could I? I mean, sex is just sex, right? It doesn't matter that she's my mom. We love each other, right? What's really wrong with it? Still... it felt wrong.

"Come on, baby!" She begged.

It's not that I didn't want to, but I was definitely hesitant. I had a HUGE decision to make; one that you can't take back. Have sex with my own mom or do the "appropriate" thing and politely reject her. I mean, sex is great, but would she regret it afterward once she sobered up? Would I? Could we ever even look at each other again after getting it on with each other?

My cock was tingling at the suggestion of having sex and ready for action. I decided to give in and see where things went so I allowed her continue.

She climbed onto my lap, my face transplanted between her biki-covered breasts while she humped me through our swimsuits. My tenting cock jabbed her cunt through each other's bathing suits. She removed her top, exposing her breasts to me. I couldn't help but to stare. These are my Moms breasts -- inches from my face! Mom does have magnificent breasts -- full and plump, tantalizing to any man, including me.

I was still feeling uneasy about what was happening, but decided to participate. If we were going to have sex, I was going to enjoy myself. I reached behind her and slipped my hands through the back of her bottom to make contact with her bare ass while she continued with her lap dance while we made out.

She came to a sudden stop and asked if I wanted to head over onto the bed. I panicked. Things were moving fast -- too fast. We had only been making out for a few minutes. Before I could mutter an answer, she exited the tub and slipped off her bikini bottom. She was fully nude, standing unbashful before me and proudly bestowing her nudity to me.

This seemed to be the last opportunity to stop things before they got too far. There would be no turning back from this point on. I already saw my mom naked and felt her up. Now, she was invited me onto the sexy waterbed. Oh, but her nude body and sexual invitation were alluring. My cock was pulsating inside my trunks. It craved to be inside her. Any sense of sensible thought disappeared in that very moment.

I got out of the tub with my hard cock protruding inside my swim trunks. After a momentary hesitation, I removed my swim trunks and proudly presented my rock-hard cock to my mom. It stood tall and firm. I felt embarrassed and impulsively covered myself up with my hands.

Wasting no time, she lied down on the bed, propped her head on a pillow and spread her legs to open her pussy for me. Staring down into my mom's open pussy, I became fully resolved to have sex with her. No man could resist that temptation.

I took applied some of the lube from the basket next to the bed before crawling between her legs to guide my silky hardened male tool into her waiting receptacle. I was in and feeling the warm tightness of my mom's vaginal lips suckling my cock. Right then, I froze in fear as I considered the enormity of having sex with my own mom. Maybe there was still time to withdraw. I haven't really done anything yet. I haven't thrusted or anything.

"Well... are you going to do anything or just sit there?" She joked, urging me to begin humping her.

She wanted it bad! We had already gone this far, why not the rest of the way? My cock was already inside of her. She was showing no signs of indecision, so why should I? Why turn away from the opportunity to have sex just because it's with my own mom?

I began with slow, even thrusts, deep into her hungry loins and out again. I struggled finding a steady rhythm with the unsettled waves of the sloshing waterbed beneath us as opposed to the bounce of a spring mattress.

I couldn't believe how incredible it felt! She was so tight and warm. Still, I was holding back in reluctance. This felt wrong in so many ways. I felt very self-conscious. Mom felt differently, however, and pressured me for more. "Deeper, baby, don't be scared. Go deeper, harder! It's ok."

With her insistence, I increased my pace and intensity. I no longer held back. We had already crossed into the incest realm and there was no turning back. Running on instinct, my body went into total automation and I no longer thought about the fact that I was having sex with my own mom.

Not long after, I felt the tingling of a looming orgasm. It was close. Panic returned. What should I do? I wasn't wearing a condom. Should I just let it go or pull out? I could no longer wait any longer. "Uh, Mom... I'm about to cum," I warned, desperately holding it back.

"Do it! Fill me up!!! I want it."

With one final jab deep into her cavern, a sudden rush charged through me as my balls tightened before shooting out the first blasts of goop to smother her vaginal walls. My entire body quivered in a way unlike ever before and I skreiched aloud in uncontrolled indulgence as I released more of my potent seed milk into mom. She seemed to climax at the exact same time, screaming my name in ecstasy as I spurted my last goop.

After the final shot of semen, I immediately pulled out and roll onto my back next to her. Guilt and fear overwhelmed me as the magnitudes of just having had sex with my own mom rushed through my mind. She was quiet, breathing heavily as she deflated from cloud 9.

"Well... that happened," I declared with a slight sense of wit to break the awkward silence. She barely acknowledged me. Was she sharing the same regret for having done this with me? Is our relationship forever tarnished now? I knew I shouldn't have given into her seduction. Now, my succulent seed-infused milky matter was pooling inside of my own mom.

I suddenly felt very subconscious about being naked with her while cum continued to trickle from the tip of my softening cock. I got out of bed and hurried into the bathroom where my boxers rested on the floor from changing into my swimsuit not long before. After slipping into my boxers, I returned and asked, "Mom...? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, darling... feeling great!" She replied in a dazed bliss, still lying in a pool of our juices soaking into the sheets beneath her.

"I thought, maybe, you were regretting having done this." I suggested.

Mom conclusively affirmed she had no regrets and enjoy it. I lied back down next to her, feeling better about what we had done and less self-conscious. We lied together in silence for some time, staring up at the white popcorn ceiling clenching the reality of what we had just done together. Just as the weight of my own guilt for having had sex with my own mom started to lift, she blurted out troubling words that submerged me in despair. "You know, I haven't used my contraceptive since he left me."

I felt this overwhelming panic! It was a tightening clasp around me as my heart walloped with alarm. I just had unprotected sex with my mom, who was a viable candidate to become pregnant from my own seed.

Mom went to the bathroom. She returned with a towel to cover the mess we left on the sheets. Still naked and unbashful, she returned to bed with me and fell asleep. I couldn't sleep, however, and felt increasingly anxious. Had I gotten Mom pregnant? How could I do this? How could I give into lustful temptation without clear judgment?

I tossed on more clothes and left for a walk. It was quiet, only the sounds of nocturnal creatures were evident. It was late, but I needed to talk this through with someone so I started a text to a good friend.

"I made a mistake and did the unthinkable," I sent off to him.

He responded, not right away, but rather quickly. I struggled with my wording. How do I come clean with someone that I just had sex with my own mom? I trusted him and his advice, but feared such a stunning revelation. My shaky thumbs tapped away words that would be cleared and started over until I texted off a simple, straight-forward message... "Had sex with my mom."

The alert of him tapping back a response immediately popped up on my phone. It was a simple question mark, followed by a "For real? Your mom?"

I affirmed it was real and briefly told him how it happened; that she came onto me and I gave into lust. He assured me that it wasn't a big deal, that it happens all the time. That he would have sex with his mom if he had such an opportunity. His confident assurance lifted away my guilt. I had done nothing wrong. Mom needed to feel someone's intimate love after heartbreak and I provided that to her. What's what with that?

He asked how it was. I couldn't deny to him or myself that it was the best I ever had. That was part of my guilt; that the most pleasurable sex I ever had was with my own mom. Am I supposed to feel good about that?

With the weight of my guilt lifting, I returned to Mom. I got naked and joined her in the bed, spooning from behind. For the first time, I felt unperturbed being with her like that.

We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying the honeymoon suite just as a newly-wed couple would. We had sex again and again without a care in the world. It no longer felt weird or wrong, but exciting and thrilling.

We never had sex again after that weekend we spent together in the honeymoon suite. I went back to the university and she quickly suckered another guy into her life. She did get pregnant, but I don't know if it was a result of our love-making or not. She had been with her fiancé only a few nights before he ditched her, then hooked up with her new guy only a few days after we had so it could have been any one of our seeds that sprouted inside her. She miscarried so it'll forever be an unknown to us.

Even though I did have some initial hesitancy, I look back at that time very fondly and wish we could have gotten together like that again.