[M/X] The Experiment

Story Info
Tentacle alien forces scientist into submission + edges him.
4.5k words
4.56
16.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Consensual-Non-Consent (CNC)/Dubious Consent (Dub-Con)/Reluctance, Alien, Tentacle, Laboratory, Scientist, Forced Submission, Male Submissive, Anal, Blowjob, (Male) Nipple Play, Teasing/Edging/Orgasm Denial, Post-Orgasm Torture, (Male) Whimpering/Whining/Begging

Characters:

Researcher #003 (otherwise unnamed)

Unnamed tentacle alien

Brian (boss, mentioned)

Summary: In a moment of weakness, a scientist attempts to get involved with the alien he's observing. The last thing he expects is to lose control and be forced into submission. The experimenter becomes the experimentee.

---

It was 1:43am. Twelve days, five hours, and give-or-take twenty minutes since she broke up with me.

Just another late night at the lab - at least, that's what I was telling myself. I paced in circles around the counter, carrying an empty test tube, pretending to look busy for no one. The team had left hours ago, and with the lab being out in the middle of nowhere, there weren't even security cameras. I could easily waste the rest of the night away and get paid for it.

I exhaled sharply. If only. Sure, working late was partially just an excuse to get out of the house, but I did like it here. And the money was nice. But there really was not much else I could do. I refused to spend another second in that damned apartment. Each night was the torture of being cold and alone, staring at the ceiling and begging for daylight to arrive. Every step brought the sting of memory, every corner I turned brought the sweet sent of her perfume. The walls might as well be painted with her face. It was driving me insane.

I stopped in front of the sink, steadying myself with the counter. Even just thinking about it made my head spin. About her. I squeezed my eyes shut. Breathe. Breathe. I put down the test tube and turned on the tap, giving my face a quick splash of water. Shutting the tap, I opened my eyes again, silently standing and allowing the water to roll down my face and into the sink. After a moment, I let out a long sigh. Perhaps I should try and get some work done. Why else would I spend my time here? I ran a hand through my hair. God. Too stressed to relax, but also unable to concentrate on anything else.

A screech pierced through the silence.

I let out a yell, snapping my head up. In my panic, I knocked over the test tube, sending it crashing to the floor. I froze as the glass shattered.

A long beep sounded from the speakers, the lab lighting up red. "Broken equipment detected. Level of damage: 1 (minimal.)" The voice said monotonously, echoing throughout the room. "Distressed lifeform detected. Symptoms: Heartrate greater than 100bpm. Is medical assistance required?"

"No- No! I'm- Everything's fine, I-"

"Authenticating... Hello, Researcher 0-0-3. Calculating, please hold..."

I cursed under my breath.

"Unable to locate vial 4-9. Is it missing, broken, or otherwise damaged?"

"I-"

"Thank you for confirming. Estimated value: $10.00. Recording... Researcher 003's pay has been docked accordingly. Please contact Brian for more information. Goodbye."

The speaker crackled and went silent, taking the red light with it. I was left alone in the low light of the moon, my heart pounding in my ears. I took a deep breath, rolling my shoulders and trying to release some of the tension my body was holding. After a second, I grabbed a broom. "A single test tube for $10. Yeah, right. Brian can kiss my ass," I muttered as I swept up the glass. "$10. So fucking stupid."

After the shards were disposed of, I let out a sigh. Now, where was I...?

There was a softer screech from the corner of the room, as if it was answering me. I froze again, trying to see through the dark. What was that? Slowly, I creeped forward, a glass box coming into view. The terrarium, used for containment and observation. It stood at chest height, unassuming. But through the dark I could see movement within it. Right! Brian had mentioned that the team had found another creature while I was gone. Though... he had said it was dead. I furrowed my brows, taking the last few steps and switching on the light of the display.

I barely caught a glimpse of deep violet tendrils as they retreated back through the airholes, the top of the box shutting with a click. What?? I stared at it with wide eyes. It was a strange purple mass, tentacles curled in on themselves as if it was hiding. It glistened in the light, covered in a clear slime. The slime had even coated the walls of the terrarium. Ugh, gross. Its looks, paired with what I presumed to be intelligence, reminded me of an octopus. Just a little bigger, and with quite a few more tentacles. And no eyes. Just a strange clump of tendrils, with a small hole that I assumed was its mouth. And the desire to escape, paired with the capabilities to do so. It really was like an octopus. Maybe it was best for me to keep an eye on this thing.

I grabbed some books off the shelf beside it, stacking a few atop the lid of the display. "There we go. Try getting out of that," I murmured, taking a step back. Hmm. If I was going to watch it, I might as well do a proper observation. Now where were the clipboards...

I returned a few moments later with a clipboard of paper and a pen, leaning against the counter in front of it. It hadn't moved much in my absence, but it had a few of its tendrils pressed against the glass. Despite its lack of eyes, I definitely felt like it was watching me. "Hey, hey... I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm the one doing the observing here."

It did not remained silent, but slowly stuck a tendril out of one of the air holes, as if it was testing boundaries.

"Hey! Stop that."

It retracted the tentacle.

I furrowed my brows. I'd have to discuss this with the team tomorrow. I jotted down some quick points, noting its strange behaviors. I made sure to look up at it periodically. Brian didn't tell me much about it, including where it came from, but I'd be damned if I let it escape. I'd rather die than let the security system decide it was worth a billion dollars and 'dock my pay accordingly.' I exhaled sharply.

I paused as I saw movement again, watching the creature carefully. It used a tendril to swipe some slime off of the glass, before sticking it in its hole. Mouth? I couldn't tell. Hmm. Brian said they brought it to the lab a few days ago, and didn't know anything about it. Was it hungry? I doubted anyone knew what it ate. Pretty gross that it was eating its own slime though. I tilted my head, momentarily forgetting the clipboard. It kept scooping slime, shoveling it into its mouth with force. Different tendrils, one after the other, then back to the glass to find some more. The noise was wet, almost... sloppy. The way it shoved things into its hole, paired with the way the tendrils folded on themselves, it kind of looked like...

I laughed to myself for a moment, suddenly stopping when I realized how shallow my breathing had become. My heart beat hard in my chest. Was that really all it took? Not even two weeks, yet... No, I was just... nervous, was all. Still startled by the alarm. I shuffled uncomfortably, rolling up the sleeves of my lab coat. Someone must've... forgotten to shut off the heat. Maybe I should crack open a window or something. Yeah, yeah.

I stayed put, eyes glued to the creature.

It stopped, the glass mostly clean of slime. I swear I could feel it staring at me as it pressed against the glass again. I swallowed hard, looking away as I took off my lab coat. With shaking hands, I picked up the clipboard again, resting it on my lap. It was too embarrassing to even look down at myself.

"Observations, observations..." I whispered to myself. What did it do again? My mind had blanked. "Alright, t-the... the feeding thing, right..." How would I even begin to describe something like that? Its actions replayed vividly in my mind, making my heart flutter. I swallowed hard, bringing my pen to the paper anyways. "Eating the... eating the slime, and..." I jutted my hips up involuntarily, rubbing against the back of the clipboard. The sensation was minimal through my pants, but it still made me gasp. I clenched my teeth, forcing myself back into a sitting position. Fuck, what happened to me? So... pent up, over nothing. Heat radiated from my cheeks as I noticed the little wet spot soaking through my pants. So desperate I was leaking at work, unable to think of anything else. It was humiliating, despite no one being around to witness it. No one around, except...

Against my better judgement, I put down the clipboard, making my way over to the terrarium. It had tendrils pressed against the glass again, watching my movements. There was no way I was going to open the lid - my desperation wasn't strong enough to overpower my fear of practically being owned by the company for the rest of my life. But... the terrarium had a small hole for feeding. Well, not small. Quite a fine size. And probably had a great personality. But either way, it was probably... big enough...

I fumbled with the zipper of my pants, not pausing long enough to think about how stupid my idea was. Finally, I got it open, pulling down my waistband. Fuck. When was the last time I had been this hard? I wasn't sure. A bead of pre-cum slid down my shaft, making me twitch. I didn't recall the last time I had been this sensitive, either.

Unable to wait any longer, I popped open the feeding door of the box, moving around so I could get in. Tendrils slipped out as soon as the door was open, reaching for me while I struggled to angle myself. It wanted me. "Hang on, h-" My breath caught in my throat as a tendril made contact, making me thrust forward. "H-hang on, I... I'm not even in yet." I swiped a stool towards me with my foot, standing on it for better access. Another tendril was out, pulling me towards the hole. I finally got it in, involuntarily thrusting into the terrarium. Two tendrils were already on me and the creature quickly brought a third, sliding them up my shaft with curiosity. They were cold, but I couldn't find it in me to care, gripping the terrarium with anticipation. Its movements were slow, cautious, curling around me. One by one, it'd pull a tendril off, sticking it in its hole and tasting me. And one by one, the tendril would return, gripping me harder each time. I moaned into my hand, unable to stop myself from jutting my hips forward over and over, faster and faster. Suddenly, it stopped, a displeased whine escaping my lips before I realized it.

I looked down at it. I swear it was looking back at me. It crept forward towards the feeding hole, its mouth pulsating. I thrusted toward it and it withdrew, slinking back to the corner of the terrarium. I could've cried. "Please," I murmured, eyes glued to it. My legs were shaking. It slowly started to move again, tendrils creeping out of the feeding hole. It brought itself towards me, the entrance of the hole resting on my tip. Just the small pulses were enough to make whine, using all my concentration to keep myself from thrusting. However, it still didn't move. What did it want? Was it testing me? What was it waiting for? I was starting to get more sensitive, the feather-light touches frustrating me. Was it teasing me? Surely it didn't know what that was. Slimy skin slowly spreading over my tip, making it halfway down, then withdrawing again. It was driving me insane.

Fuck this. I'd finish off myself. As I backed out of the terrarium it lunged at me, making me yelp. Tendrils wrapped around my shaft, hard, pulling me back. I whimpered, only partly from the pain. More tendrils followed, leaving the feeding hole and creeping around my body. It was exploring me, feeling the different parts of my skin. One slid further down my shaft, curling around my balls. A second went up my shirt, caressing my chest. "A-ah!" I gasped as it grazed a nipple, the coldness sending a jolt down my spine. It seemingly paused, then added another tendril to the mix, looking for the cause of my reaction. Its search was thorough, carefully making its way up and down my chest, trying different types of touches and pressures. Making movements and gauging my reactions. It really was experimenting on me.

I squirmed, a little uncomfortable. The cold slime was such a strange feeling, but worse... it was starting to feel good. The soft touches, the caresses, the squeezes, constantly changing so I never got used to the feeling. Fuck. I covered my mouth with my hand, muffling a moan. It didn't need to know I was beginning to like it. I usually didn't - I was just so pent up my whole body was getting sensitive. Yeah, that's it. I couldn't help myself from thrusting forward as it squeezed my chest, moaning a little louder this time.

Suddenly, a tendril shot up, grabbing my arm and pulling it away from my mouth. I yelped from surprise, pulling at the tendril with my other hand. "I didn't say you could- H-hey!" Another grabbed my other arm, snaking around from my shoulders to my wrists. I tried to pull away, but it held my arms above my head without much effort. Despite being so thin, those tendrils were strong.

"Let me go, you b-bast- ah!" It squeezed my chest again, causing me to jut forward my hips again. I could feel myself leaking again, so hard I was almost shaking. The creature didn't seem to notice, or... perhaps it didn't care. The horror of that very real possibility began to set in and I struggled in my wiggling restraints. "Fuck off, stu- mnn - stupid d-ah-" I was just making a fool of myself, and the creature seemed to be amused. I grumbled.

Once I had stopped thrashing around, the creature continued its careful investigation, making me groan. "Come on, j-just... get this over with." It didn't listen, keeping its slow pace, touching and squeezing. My breath caught in my throat as I realized it was slowly but surely making its way towards my nipple. No way I was going to let some creature toy with me like that. I tried to keep my breath steady, shaking from the anticipation. To my horror, I realized at least part of me was excited to be touched there. I clenched my teeth. Breathe. You're ready.

A cold tendril slid up my chest, gliding over my nipple. I flinched, but didn't make any noise. It paused, then slid over it again. Uh oh. Again. Again. Each time was slow and curious. Maybe it could feel them getting hard. Again. Fuck.

Despite my best efforts, I moaned softly. It quickened its pace, the second tendril quickly finding my other nipple. Fuck. Fuck. A louder moan escaped my lips and it upped the pressure, finding my sounds encouraging. This is not what I had had in mind at all. I couldn't help but squirm, but no way I moved was able to get me away from the sensation. "F-fuck..." I said under my breath, starting to thrust my hips to the rhythm the creature had set. Still, my dick was ignored, much to my dismay.

It tightened its grip and I clenched my teeth, bracing as it squeezed both my nipples at the same time. I managed to hold back my moan, and instead let out the most pathetic whine. It seemed to enjoy that and squeezed again, milking another whine out of me. A shudder ripped through my body, and I tipped over the stool I was standing on. I yelped but did not fall, the tendrils holding my arms together having no problem holding the rest of my weight. I had an issue with it though. "W-wait, hurts- please-" My shoulders began to sting, only worsening as involuntarily squirmed. More tendrils sprouted from the terrarium and wrapped around me, holding me a couple feet off the ground. Another wave of terror set in as my feet dangled in the air. I couldn't move. I had no chance of getting away now. My heart raced, partially from fear, partially from... God, what the fuck? Why was I starting to like this?

The tendrils around my back wrapped tighter, pressing me against the terrarium. I couldn't even thrust anymore, only awkwardly shake against the glass. My back was permanently arched.

It seemed satisfied with my chest for the moment, not doing anymore exploration. However, it didn't allow me to relax, continuing to play with my nipples. It'd even throw in a little squeeze if it felt like I had been a little too quiet. Despite how warm I was and how much I was sweating, the tendrils remained cold and slimy. Unfortunately, my body was beginning to like the sensation, each cold swipe across my nipples making my dick throb.

I whined, weakly struggling against the restraints. How long had it been? The constant stimulus paired with no relief was making me dizzy. I was almost thankful for the tendrils holding me up, otherwise I may have fainted by now. Plus, I was getting exhausted.

The feeling of another tendril had been largely ignored, until I felt it go under my waistband. Was this it? Was I finally going to get some relief?

My questions were answered as the tendril slid down my ass crack.

"Hey! Hey! Not- Not there!" With new-found energy, I was back to struggling against the restraints, but I still didn't seem to be making any progress. It ignored me, gently rubbing against the entrance of my asshole. Poking and prodding around. It was uncomfortable, yet, my breathing was getting caught in my throat. "No... no..." I whispered, mostly to myself. "I'm not gay, I-I-"

I cut off, sucking in air through my teeth as the tendril slipped inside. The slime was a natural lubricant, having no issues sliding in and out, but the temperature made me wince. The feeling wasn't particularly pleasant, which eased my mind a little. I wasn't gay. Of course I wasn't. I-

I broke my train of thought by moaning loudly. What the fuck? When the tendril entered at a specific angle, it- I moaned again, my whole body twitching. What the fuck. What the fuck. Every press sent a wave of pleasure through my body, making my mind numb. Fuck my dick, I think I could cum from just that. If this stupid thing wasn't so damn slow. "F-Fuck, come on..." I'd play into its little game if it got me to come. It pressed into me again, and to my dismay I didn't need to exaggerate my moan. "That... feels so- mm- so g-good..." My words were deliberate, but how pathetic my voice got wasn't. It was so humilating. "Keep g-going- a-ah! P-please..."

I cried out as warmth enveloped my cock. Looking down, the creature had finally taken me into its mouth, throat pulsating around me. I whined when I realized I still couldn't thrust, the creature's grip on me as tight as ever. Not even a little bit of control. I throbbed.

A tongue curled around my shaft, licking up everything that had leaked out. Starting from the base, taking in every drop. Licking and sucking me, experimenting with different speeds and pressures. Milking moans and whimpers from me. It felt so good, I couldn't even be embarrassed from my sounds. As it moved up, my whimpers got higher in pitch, faster, more pathetic. i squeaked as it circled its tongue around the base of my tip. "B-be careful, I'm- ah- haah, I- mmmng! P-please... s-sensitive." It was driving me crazy. The pressing on my prostate, the unpredictable sliding and squeezing of my nipples, and now the circling around the tip of my dick... I was not going to last.

I was using all my force to press against the glass, whimpering and whining. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I- I'm gonna-"

My eyes snapped open. The creature had completely stopped. "W... what the fuck!" I attempted to be angry, but was unable to sound anything but desperate. I tried to move but wasn't able to, the tendrils keeping me perfectly still. "H-hey, hey, come on, I-"

Without warning, the tendrils on my chest began to move again. However, it wasn't like before. Soft touches, circling around the nipples but not touching them. Around and around. Unbelievably gentle. The other tendrils stayed completely still. Enough to make me whine and shake, but not enough to push me over the edge. "Please... pl-please... please..." I couldn't think of any more words, anything that would make it listen to me. Completely at its mercy. I whined.

12