Mac and the Little People Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac's fingers moved lower, rubbing the grime from Fifi's neck. She lifted her face, so he could scrub under her chin. As his fingertips caressed her neck Fifi felt increasingly vulnerable. He could snap her neck in an instant. But he didn't snap it. He scrubbed her with his rough fingers just hard enough to clean her. His fingers moved down to her shoulders, then back.

Mac held her in both hands and wiped the dirt from her breasts with his thumbs. She could feel his blood pounding against her through his fingers. His hands moved down her body, scrubbing the curves of her waist and hips with his palms.

She felt a soapy finger slide down her butt crack. Mac's fingertip rubbed against her anus, sending a warm jolt of his magic into her. She had never thought her little butt hole could be a erogenous area, but Mac's soapy finger proved it was. His fingertip scrubbed in little circles, sending hot pulses of magic up into the center of Fifi's hips. Mac was getting inside her again. Fifi thought since he was this determined to make her feel good she would let him. She grabbed his wrists and held on. That magic was hitting the right spot with just the right rhythm. It rang her like a bell, sending pleasure waves through her body.

She was just on the edge of orgasm. Then Mac moved his hands down to her thighs, one in each hand. It was still nice, but not as nice. The warmth of his hands on her thighs was nothing like the heat of his finger on her butt hole. Fifi returned to reality in frustration. Mac was a tease. She let him put his magic in her and he didn't fill her up.

---

When Mac touched Fifi's butt hole he thought for a moment he had gone too far again. The little gremlin gyrated her hips, moving her anus in little circles on his fingertip. She moaned softly and gripped his wrists with shaking hands. The expression of euphoria on her face told Mac that she had no idea what she was doing. He had definitely gone too far. What if he was bad at giving this little woman an orgasm? Or screwed up and just pissed her off?

Mac moved his grip lower to scrub her thighs. He traced his thumbs up the insides of her thighs, almost to her crotch. She thrust her pelvis forward, brushing Mac's thumb with her soft, curly pubic hair, but he didn't let his thumb continue its journey into her bush. Instead he traced back down to her knee. His hands continued southward, scrubbing the dirt from her calves and leaving gray suds. He would attend to her tiny feet later.

Mac turned on the water and dumped a handful over Fifi's face. It would have been easier to use the cup sprayer like a little shower, but she had some objection to it. Maybe the easy way is the wrong way this time. A cup sprayer would have never allowed him to put his hands on almost every inch of Fifinella's body. She must have felt him staring, because she looked up at him. Her green eyes turned his brain to mush.

---

Fifi felt Mac looking at her and turned her face up to meet his gaze. Something in his eyes made her feel vulnerable, but also desired. Then the feeling passed.

"Like what you see?" Fifi asked. She already knew the answer to that. She just wanted Mac to squirm a little. His mouth opened, then closed, then he finally spoke.

"You clean up nice."

"Since I clean up so nice you can brush my hair."

---

Mac thought for a moment. The closest thing he had to a hair brush was a tooth brush. That was unsuitable. He didn't want gremlin hairs in his teeth. Great aunt Mabel probably owned a brush.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said and left the room.

---

Fifi looked down at herself. She didn't remember the last time she was this clean. She lifted a hand to look at her arm. It felt strange, like something was missing. A second later she realized the feeling of grit every time she moved was gone. Now that she was mostly clean she was more aware of the parts of her that were still dirty. Her ears were still soapy, and Mac had completely neglected to wash her crotch or shampoo her pubic hair.

Fifi sat down in the water and leaned against the side of the sink. She scrubbed her crotch with one hand. The water turned greenish brown. Fifi swished one ear, then the other to rinse the soap out, then sampled another piece of cheese. The real-ish cheese was edible. It wasn't as fancy as she liked but at least it was actual cheese. The morning sun was warm on her breasts. She closed her eyes, seeing nothing but the red of the sun through her eyelids, then darkness. She opened her eyes to see what blocked the sun, and saw a pointy eared silhouette on the windowsill. Fifi jumped to her feet to face the voyeur, but it dropped out of sight. She climbed onto the window sill and tried to look down. Nobody was out in the yard. Whoever it was had dropped into the overgrown flower bed and escaped.

---

Mac opened the door to his great aunt's bedroom. Though he was not specifically told to stay out, he felt like he was intruding. The room was exactly the type of bedroom great aunts have, with floral wallpaper and a rug to almost match.

Daylight shone pink through a set of sheer pink curtains. Lace doilies were placed tastefully on the cherry furniture. A porcelain doll stared blankly from its cloche on a small table.

Judging by the room, the brush would be in a place that a great aunt thought proper. The dressing table was most proper, and there it was. The brush was placed beside the comb and hand mirror, on one end of a lacy doily. Picking it up, Mac found it heavier than expected. The handle and back were made of a metallic wire that curved in and out of itself in convoluted patterns. A few glass marbles were included in the pattern here and there, with the over-sized shooter serving as a decorative pommel.

Mac suddenly felt as if he was being watched. He turned and saw nobody. Nobody but the doll. Dolls like that always unsettled Mac. This one was a shepherdess with a green tartan dress and red curls sticking out from under her cap. The lips and eyebrows were painted in an expression of fear and sadness, which made it even more unsettling.

Mac returned to the door, keeping farther away from the doll than he would ever admit to. It seemed to watch him with polished green glass eyes. He made sure to close the door behind him, just in case his childhood fears were true and the doll was coming to get him.

He returned to find Fifinella with her face pressed against the window and her round butt aimed at him. Her tiny dark green ass hole teased him from between her smooth butt cheeks.

"Is there something interesting outside?" he asked.

Fifi looked back at him. "Someone was looking..." She stopped in mid sentence and her eyes widened.

12