Mac and the Little People Ch. 11

Story Info
A sticky gremlin.
4.7k words
4.74
3.6k
6
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit big for both of you," said Mac. The two looked. Tia let go of his leg and backed away. Fifi, however, looked eager.

"Kneel down, Mac," ordered Fifi.

Mac looked down. There was that fanged smile again, but this time her eyes were full of desire. Or maybe it was moonlight. Mac got to his knees. The little gremlin took his throbbing member in both hands. She pressed the shaft to her cleavage and gently touched her lips to the head. A drop of clear pre-cum wet her lips. Fifi spread the fluid over her lips, using Mac's cock like lipstick.

---

Fifi had imagined taking him in hand and doing all the right things to make him empty his load onto her, but imagining and doing were two different things to somebody whose entire sexual experience was peeking into the shower to watch Mac masturbate. She had entertained the thought of sex with Mac, but now that she had him in a double-fisted grip he was a bit overwhelming. Instead, Fifi let instinct take over.

Mac's cock throbbed with his heartbeat, gently caressing Fifi's hands with waves of magic. It was like putting a hand against the boombox speakers with the sound turned up. The throbbing pounded rhythmically up her arms and into her body. She didn't bother trying to fit Mac's human sized cock into her mouth. Instead she licked the head and held it close between her breasts.

The maker magic vibrated into Fifi's body. She could feel it pulse into her with each heartbeat, gently squeezing her g-spot over and over again like an infinitely juicy little berry. Her knees gave way as her orgasm shook her little body. Her warm fluid dripped down the insides of her thighs. She almost collapsed, but Mac cupped her butt to keep her upright. The throbbing waves of magic kept coming, spreading through Fifi's body.

One of Mac's strong hands slid up Fifi's back to hold her. She was dimly aware of being lifted off the ground. Mac's penis pressing against her crotch brought her back to reality, but barely. "Be gentle", she managed to say. Mac didn't push into her. Instead he rubbed his hard shaft against her clit and put her back into a world of pleasure. Having an orgasm was no longer a wave of of good feeling, it was a constant heat that made her whole body feel like mush.

Nothing mattered to her except Mac's cock. She wrapped her legs around it and bucked her hips, grinding the shaft against her clit. She could feel Mac getting close to orgasm. His cock got super hard and the pulsations of maker magic pounded through her body. She felt herself make that purr, or moan, or growl for the second time in a day.

Mac's grip on her butt tightened and he began thrusting instinctively between Fifi's plump thighs. She was just beginning to regain awareness in this new sex hormone filled state of being when Mac gasped, and a hot pulse of Magic rocked Fifi's body. Through the pleasure she was semi-aware of a warm wetness as cum squirted onto her belly. More pulses came and more cum came with it.

Mac slowed, then stopped thrusting to catch his breath. Fifi gripped his shaft tight with her legs to keep him hard as long as she could. The waves of pleasure subsided, leaving the less intense but longer lasting magic of Mac's cum. Fifi regained control of her body and looked up at Mac. He looked satisfied and a little bit unfocused.

"Wow. Fifi. You're beautiful" Mac managed to say between breaths. Fifi felt beautiful for the first time in her life. A maker had marked her as his own, and not just a little bit. She could feel the cum running down her sides. She put a finger into the goo that covered her belly. It felt so warm and nice. Fifi scooped up what she could in her hands and rubbed it on her breasts, covering them in a shining orange coating.

---

Mac really did think Fifi was beautiful, lying in his arms inebriated by orgasms. She looked up at him with moonlight filled eyes while she rubbed his cum all over her as if it was lotion. She licked the cum off one hand, making gluttonous sucking noises.

"You're nasty, Fifi," said Tia, who had been watching the whole thing with interest.

---

Fifi looked at her as if she forgot Tia was still around. "Am not. Am making sure to enjoy." She let a thick honey-like string of cum drip down into her mouth from the end of a finger. Tia put a hand over her eyes.

"I can't watch you play with that like some kind of debauchee," she said.

"I don't know what deba-chee means, but it sounds pretty," said Fifi.

"It's somebody who indulges excessively in sensual pleasures."

"Use smaller words."

"Fine. You are enjoying that way too much."

"No. Such. Thing," said Fifi as she licked the cum off the ends of her fingers. "Mac, do you want to start calling me Deba-chee?" asked Fifi. She began gently using a finger to give herself a thick layer of semen lipstick.

"Maybe sometimes, like now," said Mac.

"Ew. Why are you doing that? No, don't answer. You just enjoy getting covered in bodily fluids," said Tia.

"Is secret," said Fifi. She stood up and examined herself. She shone in the moonlight, and Mac could see just a hint of a deep orange glow.

"It's no secret that you like getting nasty," said Tia.

"No more playing with words. You want to know or not?" asked Fifi. Tia thought for a minute.

"Yes I do."

Fifi stood on her toes and put both sticky hands to Tia's temples. She tried to pull away, but Fifi held the taller elf still. "See how I see." Tia looked at Fifi's mouth, then her gaze traveled down the gremlin's cum covered body and back up again.

"What is that orange glow?" she asked

"Maker Magic. It feels good. It tastes yummy. It means I belong to Mac and he belongs to me. No more saying it's nasty," said Fifi. She took her hands off Tia's head, leaving goopy orange handprints. Tia wiped a drop of cum off herself with a finger and examined it. "Try it," said Fifi. Tia eyed the thick liquid suspiciously. She slowly moved it to her mouth and touched it to her tongue.

"I don't like it. Too bitter like the burnt bean water".

"The humans say is an a-wired taste. So one time I took the burny wire out of the coffee machine to make it not taste so burnt. Then it didn't work any more and they got a new one."

"Maybe I can stop drinking coffee. I need to cut back anyway," said Mac.

"You stop a lot of bad habits. The alcohol all the time is making your magic go away. The coffee is making you stink. The garbage factory food is making you weak, and you better stop watching porn," said Fifi.

"What is porn?" asked Tia.

"Pictures of other people having sex. Lonely men waste time looking at it instead of finding a real woman," said Fifi.

"It must be a human thing," said Tia.

"How did you know I look at porn?" asked Mac.

"I know pretty much everything about you that matters," said Fifi.

"And I know next to nothing about you," said Mac.

"That's not exactly true," said Fifi.

"Where did you come from? How long have you known me?"

"It's a long story. And it's getting late," said Fifi.

"You're dodging the question," said Mac.

"I will tell you, but not tonight," said Fifi

"We have to know some time," said Mac.

"Maybe you, but it doesn't concern Tia," said Fifi. The elf looked hurt.

"Don't be mean," said Mac.

"Fine. Will tell, but you have to make fire if you want a story," said Fifi.

"You can use the old fire pit to keep the fire hidden," said Tia. She sounded interested.

"Will a fire attract those former friends of yours?" asked Mac.

"Possibly. Four wounded in a night is a big setback, but Drochide might have a grudge," said Tia.

Mac went to his truck and returned with a lighter and a few rumpled fast food napkins. He didn't smoke, but he kept a lighter handy.

"Fifi, you can use these at the faucet to wash up," said Mac.

Fifi looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "Wash up what?" she asked.

"You are covered in blood and cum," said Mac.

"Right. Am covered in blood and cum. Is so nice. So what do I wash?" asked Fifi.

"Never mind," said Mac.

The three circled to the back of the house where Tia showed them the fire pit. It was a slight depression in the ground near the dilapidated wood shed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would be washed out," said Tia.

"It's fine," said Mac. He was able to find enough old bricks and chunks of cement blocks in the wood shed to make into a ring around the fire pit. But once completed he was not satisfied with the location. It was too far away from the house. Any patrolling elves would be able to see them from a long way off and surround them easily. Mac moved the ring of debris closer to the house and ringed one of the many bare patches. The two short people gathered some of the dry sticks that were scattered among the mess of discarded firewood on the dirt floor of the wood shed.

Mac and Fifi dropped the firewood they gathered into the ring without thinking much about it. Tia tried her best to keep things organized. When they finished Mac tried to start a fire using the lighter and a napkin. It worked badly. The sticks were cold from the night air and wouldn't catch fire. Tia soon got bored watching him and put a hand on his wrist.

"Let me do it," she said. Mac gave her the lighter and the napkin. She set the lighter aside and picked at some dead bits of grass. She rolled these into a little fibrous ball. Tia put the ball down and piled some tiny sticks on it, then some slightly larger sticks. Her tiny hands couldn't work the lighter, so she pointed at the little fiber ball. "Light that" she instructed. Mac lit it and they almost immediately had a tiny fire. Tia added larger sticks one at a time until they had a steady little fire.

"Now if you want to, put a big piece beside it." she said. Mac put a misshapen piece of firewood beside the little fire. It was close enough that it would soon be warm enough to catch fire. He sat down on a patch of grass and spread his pants out to dry behind him. Fifi straddled one of his thighs and leaned against him. Her breasts were still a little bit sticky. Tia added a few more sticks to the fire. Then she sat on Mac's other thigh in a sort of side-saddle.

Mac looked into the fire and thought things over for the first time all day. Twenty four hours can change many things. Mac knew that from experience. In twenty four hours he had gone from the unbearable heat of the desert to the cool evening of Germany, then over the next day he had gone from the joy of returning home to the loneliness of returning to a dark house. But no one day period was as full of change as the last. He looked down at Fifi, who was mostly asleep and drooling. A day ago he never considered she existed. The same was true of Tia, Rose, Gniff, the diamond, and the rest of the little people. Now he was in the center of a conflict he didn't understand.

Tia's hand on his face brought him back to the present. "Is Fifi going to tell us a story?"

"Let's let her sleep. It has been a big day," said Mac. He blinked, slowly, and Tia suddenly appeared in front of his face.

"Are you going to sleep too?" asked Tia. Mac blinked again.

"Not yet," said Mac.

Tia giggled. "You were asleep just then. Lay down."

Mac laid down on the grass. The dew had already fallen and the dampness was cold on his back. If he was less tired he would have been uncomfortable. Fifi woke up enough to cover herself with her tool apron and find a warm spot between Mac's arm and torso. Then she went back to sleep. Tia sat close to his head. Her hair flowed into his face. It was so soft it was barely noticeable. The scent reminded him of a late afternoon a long time ago. He was lying on the ground with that scent in his face, but couldn't remember anything else from that day.

"Is it hard to live without a mate of your own kind?" asked Tia.

"It gets easier. I try to tell myself I can't control other people's choices, that she left because of her choice, not mine."

"So you have a human woman mate?"

"Not any more," said Mac.

"do you have human children with her?"

"I do."

"How old?"

"Julie would be six this year, and Mark is three."

"Maybe they can come play with us. If they are like you then they are both the right ages."

"I don't know where they are," said Mac.

"What do you mean, you don't know where your children are?"

"My wife, now ex wife, took them and left. She wouldn't tell me where they went."

"You must have done something really terrible," said Tia. She moved to sit on the other side of the fire.

"I don't know what I did," said Mac.

"That ashamed to say?"

"There's nothing shameful. I got deployed, and when I came back the kids and her were gone."

"What is deployed?" asked Tia

"I went to war," said Mac.

"How long?"

"Three hundred twenty days," said Mac.

"When did she leave?" asked Tia.

"About four days before I got back, according to the neighbors," said Mac.

"Will Fifi's story agree with yours?"

"Hers will be more accurate. She was there at the house the whole time I was gone."

"Did Fifi and your human woman get along?"

"I don't think she knew about Fifi," said Mac.

"Maybe she found out you were cheating on her."

"What? With Fifi? I didn't know Fifi until last night. She was friends with my daughter but nobody else knew she lived with us."

Fifi stirred and put her head on Mac's chest. "I had a dream that Tia was talking to a cement mixer. Mac, you rumble too much. Go to sleep," she said.

"Wake up Fifi. What did Mac do that chased his human woman away?" asked Tia.

"Nothing. She got tired of waiting and found another human man," said Fifi.

"So he is safe?"

"No," said Fifi.

"Then why are you all over him?" asked Tia.

"No want safe. Want strong and good and dangerous to enemies," said Fifi.

"I mean, will he hurt you?"

"If you don't want to be close to him, don't be. You don't need an excuse," said Fifi.

"It's not that. I want to be close, but I don't want to get killed," said Tia.

"I'm not going to hurt you," said Mac.

"I don't know that. A lot can happen to change a human in...nothing. Forget I said it," said Tia.

"Have I given you reason to think I would harm you?" asked Mac.

"From the way you handled Drochide you could probably kill me with a single punch."

"But I didn't," said Mac.

"Why are you so scared now? You were perfectly fine bleeding all over him earlier," said Fifi.

"I thought he was still- I mean I didn't know. His family ran away and that doesn't just happen," said Tia.

"Actually, it does. Human women like to look for new men every seven years, but they don't like to admit it. They do it all sneaky," said Fifi.

"That can't be true; and if it is, that's terrible," said Tia.

"Elf morality doesn't apply to humans. None of the normal rules apply to humans," said Fifi.

"That doesn't make me feel better," said Tia.

"He saved your life twice tonight. If he wanted you dead he would have let things happen," said Fifi.

"That's...true," said Tia.

"He knows your name too, but he hasn't been ordering you around," said Fifi.

"But there has to be some catch," said Tia.

"No catch," said Mac.

"I'm guessing you will want something in return for rescuing me."

"There is something," said Mac.

"What is it?" asked Tia in an uncertain tone.

"Your friendship," said Mac.

"What does that mean?" asked Tia.

"What does it mean to you?" asked Mac in return.

"It means we are nice to each other, and trustworthy, and take care of each other," said Tia.

"I don't know if you are the only person who seems to know me, but I have a feeling I'm going to need to make a lot more friends if I'm going to live here. I definitely don't need any more enemies. I'm willing to be a friend if you are." said Mac.

"I am," said Tia. She returned and sat down against Mac's side.

"Are we done? Am tired," said Fifi. She didn't wait for an answer. She curled up between Mac's torso and arm under her leather apron.

Mac felt Tia's face close to his ear. "Will you hold me tonight?" she asked in a whisper. Mac responded by putting his arm around Tia and pulling her close. She pressed her back into his side and held onto his arm.

Mac blinked, and when he opened his eyes the moon had moved to the horizon. He was achy and uncomfortable from sleeping badly on the hard ground. Fifi was a hot little ball wedged into his armpit. He didn't feel Tia beside him, but a soft pale gold glow on the edge of his vision showed she was close. He turned his head to see what she was up to.

Tia was doing something that at first glance seemed like a mix of yoga, dancing, and the gyrations of a stripper. She contorted her remarkably flexible little body slowly through a series of movements that flowed into one another as if she was made of water and pale yellow moonlight.

He laid still and watched her move. Her eyes seemed to be turned toward the moon more often than not. If she noticed him watching she didn't indicate it. The moon faded to pale white as the sky turned gray, then sunk below the ridge across the valley. Tia stopped, breathing hard. Little beads of sweat shone like falling stars on her pale skin. Then she turned and saw that Mac's eyes were open.

"You weren't supposed to see that," she said.

"Why not?"

"It isn't for males. Or for humans."

"Am I allowed to say it was beautiful?" asked Mac. Tia's cheeks and breasts took on a pink glow.

"I guess. But I'm out of practice," said Tia.

"Is it a special thing?" Mac asked.

"It was goodbye moon."

"do you do it every moon set?"

"Only sometimes. I'm the only one who knows it around here. All the others have given up their magic, so they have no reason to acknowledge the moon. When Drochide got his new name and his new eyes nobody was allowed to do the moon dances any more, so I did it in secret when I could."

---

Fifi woke up when Mac got up and took his warm arm with him. "Too early to move," she complained. A moment later Mac's hand scratched the back of her head affectionately. Fifi turned over and grabbed his wrist. "You lay down. Am cold."

Instead of doing as he was told, Mac removed the apron, leaving Fifi naked in the gray morning light. "Mean!" complained Fifi, but she got up. Bits of dead grass decorated her messy hair. Her little screwdriver had dropped out of its pouch during the night. Fifi picked it up. Even though she meant to put it away the magic of the tool looked for work to do.

Fifi noticed that the back door was held on with hinges, and those hinges were held on with screws. They were full of paint and barely visible, but the gremlin made screwdriver detected them. "We are going inside!" she said and ran over to the door.

Fifi was removing a screw from the door hinge by the time Mac and Tia caught up. Fifi was unusually dexterous with a screwdriver. She used it with both hands, keeping the tip aligned with one hand and twisting the handle with the other. Soon she had one side of the bottom hinge free. Mac lifted her so she could do the same to the middle hinge. She made quick work of it, spinning the screwdriver every bit as fast as a cordless driver.

"Now pry open the bottom" said Fifi. Mac pulled on the bottom corner of the door. The top hinge was well worn and loose enough that it made a large triangular gap that Fifi could slip through. Mac let the heavy door fall behind her. Fifi entered the kitchen, where she was greeted by a crackling hiss and a disorienting static pattern.

"Thoo shooda larnt," said Cuttystool. Fifi's eyes adjusted to the flickering light. The brownie was wielding the hairbrush like a sword. Little static whips reached for both little people. Fifi banged on the door frantically.

"Let me out!" shouted Fifi. A tendril of static shot out of the brush and wrapped around her leg. Fifi screamed as the whip of static sent pain up her leg. She barely noticed when her legs were pulled out from under her and her head hit the floor. She could feel herself being dragged, but the magic tentacles of pain reaching up her nervous system were the bigger problem. She swatted at her legs as if trying to smother flames, but the pain was inside her body without a way to reach it.

12