Macaroons?

Story Info
Two perspectives of a CNC scene.
3.4k words
3
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Her side.

"Scene starts at 7!" Fashed a notification across my screen. 'Sublime!' I quoted Ken inside my head. I finished my eyeshadow as Taylor Swift played from my speaker.

I checked my phone again, and my heart sank. "Hey, I'm really sorry. My boss just threw a shit ton of paperwork on me. I don't think I'm going to get out by 7." I replied, letting him know I understood. On the bright side, I could have a chill night in, movie, bottle of wine, snacks. I hopped in my car for a wine and snack run to Aldis. I'm an absolute slut for their macaroons.

I put my groceries in my trunk and walked my cart back. I didn't so much as need the 25 cents. I just needed the quarter for my next trip. Ken's version of Push was stuck in my head.

I opened my door and turned the car on. "Still at work :(" Read his newest message. I went to spotify to find the Barbie play list.

My skull was thrown back into the head rest. Something smothered my mouth. My tongue was caught between my teeth and my mouth filled with a metalic taste. I punched behind me. All I hit was arms and I realised I needed to switch strategies. My diaphram spasmed as I panicked for air. His hands pushed my skull further into my head rest.

I reached down and pulled the lever which adjusted the seatback. The backrest flung back. Without the tension on my jaw, I slipped under his hands. I reached for the door handle. My scalp burned as he yanked my hair. His hands clamped my mouth again, this time at a better angle now that the head rest was just over his knees. I swatted at his arms. He remained unphased.

"Sweetie, I'm going to need you to focus." He patted the side of my face. I tried to pull air into my lungs but only a small amount could pass through the cracks in his hands. Slowly, I became more conscious of my movements, acclimating to the loss of control. I tried to remember when I had dropped my phone.

He pulled a knife from his jacked pocket and held it just above my eyes. I couldn't help but twitch. He handed me a pair of ziptie handcuffs "For you hands."

I was frozen.

"Put them on if you like the current length of your eyelashes." My eyelids fluttered.

I slid the cuffs on. I attempted to keep the cuffs loose without looking loose. My efforts were in vain as he clicked them tighter on my wrists. He stuffed a rag in my mouth as he moved the blade to my neck. He tossed me a drawstring bag. Pulled my hair close to the roots. "Grab the cling wrap and pull about 3 feet out."

I felt for the box. I didn't dare to lift my head so I could see. I pulled an arms length out.

"Wrap it around your head." He said. I stared confusedly.

"Next comes ductape round your face. You can protect your hair with the cling wrap, or you can enjoy removing the ductape yourself."

I wrapped the cling wrap around my mouth and the nape of my neck.

"Grap the duct tape."

I shook my head to protest.

He held my head down by my hair with one hand. His knife had found a spot just below my collar bone and applied presure. I screamed "I'm sorry." Though just mumbles came through the rag. I grabbed the tape from the draw string bag. He released his pressure and a trickle ran down my chest between my breasts before soaking into my bra band. He released the tension on my hair.

I wrapped the duct tape around my face once. My tears made both the cling wrap and the ductape less adhesive.

"Go around again." He said. Slowly my hands shook but I went around again. His knife cut the tape off the roll. He felt around my face making sure he was satisfied with my work. "Climb into the passengers seat for me."

I slid over. He buckled me in and lowered the head rest so passers by wouldn't see me. Even threw a pillow case over my head and the head rest preventing me from sitting up.

He climbed into the driver's seat and started driving.

Part 1: His side.

Delivered switched to Read on my phone. I had taken the whole day off work to follow her around. I first found her in her lab, I followed her to class, then back to her lab again. I followed her home, mostly just watching she sillotte pass behind her curtains.

She replied to my fake working late text with "No worries, I too would put my career before a stranger from the internet." I caught myself smirking again.

A few moments later she popped out of her door and walked to her car. I followed her to the aldis, parking a few rows down. Far enough not to be suspicious but close enough to track her moves. I texted her again to apologize for being at work. I checked my phone, 6:54 pm. Surely by the time she was out the scene would start.

She loaded her groceries into the trunk as I looked for my best opportunity. Lucky for me, she didn't bother to lock her car while returning her cart. I crawled through the back seat. I kept myself low. Fortunately it was already dark. 7:06 pm according to my phone. She walked back. I could see her mouthing words to some music.

She sat just inches infront of me. I waited to see if she would play any music. I figured it would help conceal any cries which escaped my grip.

When the speaker played, cuped her mouth and nose and pulled as hard as I could to force her head against the headrest. She swatted at me. She only ever hit my forearms. I wanted to chuckle at her innocence but the seat shot back and I lost my grip.

I grabbed for her hair with one hand. The instant she was close enough I cupped her mouth again and forced her head back onto the head rest. She had these big blue sanpaku eyes full of fear and innocence. I watched her diaphram spasm once and I let up on my grip.

She held her shoulders high. Part of me wanted to comfort her and tell her she could relax. The other part of me wanted to touch my cock to the fact that my mere presence made her shudder.

I needed to get her to stop fighting me and pay attention enough to get her gagged. I patted the side of her face to get her to focus. Went it seemed she was leaving fight or flight mode, I handed her zipetie cuffs from my draw string bag. She needed some convincing, so I held my knife just above her eyes, brushing her eyelashes. When she had them on, I pulled them a few clicks tighter. Hands were taken care of, now for her mouth.

I tossed her my backpack. She handled the cling wrap civilly. The duct tape, though, she did not take well too. I found a spot just below her collarbone and pressed. I watched the blood trickle down her chest. It was thinner than the average person. The sight of her own blood seemed to do the trick. She complied and wrapped her head in duct tape.

I had her climb into the passenger seat and get settled. I hopped into the driver's seat and started driving.

Part 2. Her side.

I stumbled out of the car as he pulled me by my hair. He pulled me into his house, or at least a house. He pushed me face down onto the floor. He stepped on my back, and I let out a muffled scream through my gag and the pillow case. Something was cast around my ankle. It was pulled tight, and I realised it must be another set of ziptie handcuffs. My other foot was caught, too. I heard him shuffle a few things around the room. It sounded like a fridge, so I assumed we must be in the kitchen. before pulling the pillow case off my face.

He pulled me by my ankles. My elbows dragged along the floor. He led me to the basement door and cut the leg zipties. "Down bitch." He commanded.

I didn't move. My weight was forced forward and I jumped down two stairs before crashing onto my ass. The ziptie that held my hands snapped. I was only halfway down the steps so I slid myself down to the bottom before he could push me down further.

He looked at the bottom of the stairs for a minute before he began his decent. I crawled away from the base of the stairs. I pretened to limp. When he reach the basement floor I sprinted towards the middle of the stairs, hoping to climb up the side before he could transverse the lower steps.

He caught me by my hips and put me on my back. He layed ontop of me. I screamed as loud as my vocal cords would let me. Just briefly as his body weight crushed me. It took most of my energy pull a breath into my lungs. I jabbed at his sides. He remained unphased. I hit him with my knuckles as hard as I could. Nothing. I let my arms fall to the sides for failing me. My panting shifted to a sob. Then to a whimper. He layed motionless ontop of me.

I slowly regained control over my breath. At some point I'm not sure when, he shifted his weight to his elbows and knees and off my diaphragm. I took deep breaths to slow my heart rate.

He lied on top of me still. I puzzled butI continued my long deep breaths. I was getting almost...bored?

His hand reach for my face. I immediately regretted letting myself feel relaxed. A wave of panic washed down my core. All he did was caress my check with the back of his index finger. "Hmm. I'm so lucky you swiped right on me." He grinded his pelvis on mine.

He propt himself on his elbows so he could look at me. His knife traced the shape of my face. I tired to look at him but my eyes kept themselves shut. The tension was released on my jaw. He cut through the tape and wrap, finally pulling the rag out. I cleared my throat with my new found freedom.

"You're beautiful." He said continuing to drag the blade around me face. After a moment of silence he brushed my lips with two fingers. I still didnt reply. The knife tip wandered over into my hairline. He pushed my face to one side and cut a small slit behind my ear. I winced. "Stop" I said timidly. It came out more like a question than a comand. He glanced out at my hand then back to my ear.

"No." He placed most of his weight on my pelvis again. This time I could feel his cock through his jeans. One hand pressed my skull into the concrete floor the other played with the blood pooling behind my ear. His knife blade now covered in my blood, was brought to my lips. "C'mon. Taste it."

My eyes squinted shut. I felt nauseated.

He sighed and placed the knife to the side. He placed his palm under my chin and pressed his thumb and pointer fingers on my cheeks prying my mouth open. His other hand pressed two fingers deep into my mouth then down my throat. I gagged. Instead of shutting my mouth I but into my cheek where his thumb was pressed. He forced his fingers further until I felt my throat open up. I pulled his hand out of my mouth just in time for me to vomit on the floor.

I mm I tried to recalibrate my senses. He picked up his knife cut a piece of my blouse off. He wiped my face. Dipped the knife into the stream of blood again and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and tasted it before he brought the rest to his and sucked on it.

Part 2: His side.

I pulled her by her hair from the car to my house. I made sure to grap the bag of groceries. Let's be honest. I'm not a monster. I put her groceries into the fridge. Huh macaroons. We can these later.

I ziptied her ankles together. She didn't put up as much of a fight. I guess she knows she already lost.

When I was all set. I lead her to my basement. I separted her leg cuffs. "Down bitch" I commanded her. When she hesitated I nudged her with my elbow. Startled, she half jumped half steped forward. My heart skipped a beat as I watched her body drop down a few stairs. I watched rumple herself down the rest and a wave of relief washed over me when she turned to look at me from my basement floor.

I started my descent. I watched her crawl further into the basement. At the bottom I grabbed her hips and layed on top of her. I was getting worried about how violotent she was shaking so I wanted to make sure she knew it was me. Just not yet. I'm going to savor her fear some more.

She finally calmed down and stopped shaking beneath me. I counted to 100 to make sure she enjoyed her false sense of security. When I reached 100, I started caressing my new toy. I felt accomplished when it flinched at only my finger. I felt my blood swell as i pressed my cock between its legs.

I pulled my chest back to examine her face. It's was all scrunched up. I pulled out my knife. I danced the tip around her face. She had a small widows peak which I thought was cute. It was hard to see half covered by the gag. When I was done inspecting my preys face, I turned its head to the side. I pressed the tip of my knife behind her ear till blood pooled. She called for me to stop. I glanced at her hands, no hand signals.

I scooped up some blood on my knife and held it infront of her lips. She declined to taste. Cute. Like she had a say.

I pressed on the sides of her cheeks till her mouth was forced open. I shoved my fingers and pressed on the back of her tounge. I felt her body try to reject the forgein object. I forced my fingers further until I felt her throat open up. I pulled my hand back as she vomited onto the floor. She shook her head. I tore off some of her shirt and wiped her face.

Round two. She tasted it. I swear she liked it.

Part 3: Her side.

He climbed off my. I felt more exposed. He grabbed me by my hair again. I tried to stand, but my legs weren't ready. I collapsed onto the floor again. He abandoned my hair and pulled me up by my elbow and the back of my neck.

He led me to a square table that was already assembled with metal hand cuffs in each corner. I panicked and pulled away. Useless as he pressed my head into the center of the table by my neck. I placed my firsts on the table, ready to fight when a jolt of pain shot up my back. And a nother one. I screamed. He chuckled and hit me gain. I let my arms fall as I lost focus. He hit me again. He pulled my limp arm to one corner and cuffed it.

Once on the table, he cuffed my arms and legs to each table leg. I was long enough my knees buckled up. He cut off my bra, exposing my chest. He toyed with my breasts at first. Then he took his mouth to my cunt.

Finally he raped me. He was done he ressted with his dick left inside of me. I didn't have any more energy to scream. I was ready for this to be over. My throat was sore from screaming. It hurt when he pulled his cock out of me. I flexed my wrists as they were sore in the cuffs.

A slack line wrapped around the table. He placed it over my hip bones and cranked it.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused why he was adding more restraints instead of taking the old ones off.

"I'm going to grab myself alittle snack." His eyes fixed on my vulva.

You...." I trailed off not really sure where I was going with my thought.

"Oh no. I read the rules. No marks you cant hide from your coeworkers. No marks that can't be healed in 3 ish months. So as long as what I take is in the underwear area and it heals in three months I'm totally fine."

"No no no" I shook my head and closed my eyes. He pressed his thumb into my palm for a few seconds. When he relaxed the tension, I slowly balled my fingers into a fist as tears strwamednodwn the sides of my face.

He pinched a fold of skin by my hymen with the tongs. A sharp pain shot through my vuvla. Followed by a burning sensation. Had it not been for the slack lines I'd have jumped off the table.

He left and walked up stairs.

Part 3: His side.

Once on the table, I cut through its bra band between the cups enjoying it's blood stain. I slowly slid them off its chest exposing it's nipples. I traced spirals around them. It shivered beneath my finger tips.

I saw it's vulva exposed. I leaned down initially just to smell. I couldnt stop myself. I licked between it's labia. It would try to pull its hips back when I got closed in on its clit. Knowing it felt violated by my mouth made me want to rape it more.

I stood up, pessed my condom on, inserted a finger in it to lead my cock in. It let out a sob as its vagina elongated to accommodate my cock. I put my weight on it. I liked the way its nipples felt pressed against my chest. It never stopped shaking. It made screams whenever I reached new depths. Streams of tears outlined the topology of its face. I licked the salty water. I finished and rested my cock inside it for a moment.

I threw the condom away and grabbed a slack line. I placed it firmly across its hips. It looked confused, staring its big blue eyes at me. "What are you doing?" It asked. I explained what I was doing as a courtesy to it. I like the way its voice broke as it protested.

I sanitized my equipment with ethanol while staring at her hands. They remained in tight fists. Not the safe signal. I pressed my thumb in the center of her palm to remind her she could use her safe signal and I wouldn't. It glanced at me with disgust before returning to its default tightly shut eyes, but no peace sign. I let my smirk fade into a grin. I looked at its folds for an extra piece it wouldn't miss.

When the ethanol was dry, I pinched a flap of its hymen. I checked her hands once more. With my scapel I sliced off a finger nail sided piece of tissue. It's arms shook the leg posts. The slack line ensured its hips couldn't go anywhere.

I heated up a flat piece of metal with a torch. Pressed it firmly on its wound to stop the bleeding. Unintelligible sounds came from its mouth. The kind when one breathes in deeply but vocal cords aren't relaxed.

I walked up stairs to prepare my snack. Once I had finished, I walked downstairs and unclamped the slack line and handcuffs. "Macaroon?" I offered.