Machinations and Marriage Proposals

Story Info
A besotted king attempts to woo a queen. His plans go awry.
3.7k words
4.29
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King of Petrotis was escorted into the study. Gideon Alnwick was fine looking man, and well built from his years in the military. He was tall and broad-shouldered. His gold and sapphire crown had been made to match blue eyes and golden hair. King Gideon had decided it was time he wed and sire heirs.. He had marched a battalion of soldiers into Salarene to capture the heart of its queen. The king had planned to bring her back to his castle, breed her, and usher in a new age of strength for Petrotis. He had expected to be greeted in the throne room, amongst splendor and opulence, and whisk her off her feet. Instead he hesitated, unsure, as the object of his desires scribbled away at her desk.

Gideon looked around at the simple room. It was dominated by a mahogany desk and a number of smaller occupied desks arranged in a crescent on a raised dais. Baskets of scrolls were everywhere, and the walls were lined with bookshelves. Behind him, his few guardsmen shuffled uncomfortably. He looked at the page beside him who had brought him there, but the man hadn't even announced him. He was preparing to clear his throat and do it himself, when the queen lay down her quill. Almost as if on cue, her advisers around her did the same.

"His majesty Gideon Alnwick, King of Petrotis, begs an audience with your majesty the queen!" said the page.

Adeline Belleville, the Queen of Slarene, peered down at him from her dais. She wore her hair long and loose. Her crown was a simple silver band. The subdued tailoring of her gown could not hide the fullness of her figure. When she pressed her torso up against the desk, it turned from a writing desk into a shelf for her breasts. While Gideon could not see her lower body, his spies had reported ample hips. She was made for breeding. Gideon felt himself grow partially erect. He had to have her.

Gideon was thinking about how her lips would look around his cock, when the queen spoke. "Explain to me why I should not have you immediately executed."

Gideon blinked. He became uncomfortably aware that only 3 of his guards had been permitted into the castle, and they were all weaponless. All around him, the Salarenie soldiers had their hands on their swords.

He inclined his head, not a full bow, but an acknowledgment of power from one monarch to another. "Your majesty. You are as beautiful as the legends say."

"Legends?" Queen Adeline tilted her head. "Or your spies? I have one of them in my custody as we speak. He has said a number of interesting things regarding what information to retrieve, as well as what items to acquire from my rooms."

Damn. He had wondered what had happened to that last spy who had never reported back. In hindsight asking him to steal a pair of Adeline's used underpants had been too much of a risk.

"You must forgive me that indiscretion, in the name of love." He pulled out a gold chain from beneath his shirt, and opened up the attached locket that he showed to the queen. Inside was a skillfully made miniature of the queen. He was in the habit of acquiring portraits of women, but they had became obsolete when he had seen Adeline's image. Since then he had cast his entire collection into the fire. "I knew I needed you from the moment I saw your portrait. I have spent countless sleepless nights staring at it." Though not unpleasurable nights. Gideon had unloaded his seed onto the portrait many times. "I have brought a show of strength to you, to demonstrate my value. Come with me to my kingdom and become my bride."

Adeline stared down at him over steepled fingers. Then she began to laugh. It would have been a pretty sound, if it hadn't been directed at him. Her advisers joined in, and so did her soldiers. Gideon stood very still, feeling his face grow red.

"That is by far the worst marriage proposal I have ever heard. Love, you call it? I name it lust, or better yet madness. King Gideon, I have my own spies. I have known for some time what you intended. I know of that amusing little speech you gave before you left Petrotis. Your soldiers may have enjoyed it, but I cannot say I did. You honestly thought you could march a battalion of soldiers directly into the heart of my kingdom without me knowing, storm my castle, and carry me off to bed? I don't know how you survived in the army with such a terrible tactical mind. At least you weren't stupid enough to attack my castle when you saw the size of the force I mustered. You thought to sway me with merely a thousand men? How could that ever convince me to leave my crown behind and pop out heirs for you?"

Gideon floundered for an answer. "I give you nothing less than the fullness of my heart! My love and my loyalty are yours alone."

Adeline laughed some more. "It is too bad you have not come to be my court jester. I would gladly take you on then." The queen shook her head, still smiling. "What good will your heart do me?" She picked up a thick scroll from a nearby basket at random and unrolled it. "Here is a proper marriage proposal. Prince Ralph Sutcliffe of Thamore offers his hand along with low tariffs on wool, mutton, and cotton."

Gideon snorted. "That idiot is tenth in line to the throne and hated by the king of Thamore. He has no influence. He can't possibly honor that promise."

Adeline unrolled another scroll. "King Alistar Bailey of Storyn will send traveling teachers and books from his own royal library."

"You would never be content to be the 10th wife of an 80 year old man with a roaming eye. The decrepit sack has sired so many bastards there will be an endless war for succession, and your descendants would have no hope of winning," Gideon said heatedly.

"Every scroll in this room speaks of a marriage proposal! King Liam Dolloway of Pilaya offers me gold and bades me pick whichever of his sons I please!"

Gideon stormed up to the desk but was barred by her soldiers. Both the king and queen were both shouting now. "You could fuck every one of his inbred sons and never get pregnant! You'd have to put two of those small dicked dolts together just to match the size of my cock!"

Adeline stood up and leaned over the desk towards Gideon, who noted with appreciation how her chest heaved with anger. "The size of your arrogance is many times greater than the size of your prick! My spies said you were average!"

It was Gideon's turn to grin. "Well, well, well. You are interested." He spread his arms open. "My love, if it is trade you want, I shall give it to you. Libraries you shall have in droves. All the riches of my kingdom will be yours once we are wed."

"You presume entirely too much," growled Adeline.

"I see the situation clearly now. You have been flattered by these promises, but they are only words. Unlike the senders of these scrolls, I do not sit around writing letters when there is something I want. I am here in person, with, may I point out, only one portion of my military force. I have power. I am young, virile, and fertile. I have no bastards to challenge the throne, no mistresses or wives to disgrace you, nor will I ever take one as long as you live. And if you aren't yet impressed with my cock, I assure you it is only because you have yet to properly experience it. Just wait until you see what I can do with my tongue. I will fulfill all your desires." King Gideon stuck his tongue out and waggled it at the queen.

Adeline's face turned bright red. She stood up and began marching toward Gideon.

"Out!" she shouted. "Get out!"

"My love," he protested.

"Except you." Adeline jabbed a finger into his chest. Gideon's cock went rock hard. "I want everyone else out!" Her advisers and soldiers filed out, but Gideon's guard didn't move. He nodded his assent to them, and they left. He was not afraid of Adeline, but as she turned her glare back on him, he wavered.

"You are even more beautiful when you are angry," he said, his voice husky with need.

Adeline was pressing Gideon back, who found himself giving ground. "Prove it."

"Find me a looking glass." His back hit a bookcase with a thud.

"Not that." The queen grabbed a fistful of his doublet. "Show me what you can do with your cock." Then her mouth was on his and it became difficult to think. Her perfume was intoxicating. Her soft lips were forceful as they met his. His tongue demanded entrance and she gave it. He devoured her. He had waited for this moment for so long, and now she was in his arms. He could not contain his lust. He needed to feel all of her. He grabbed her by the, yes quite ample, hips and pulled her even closer. Gideon broke off the kiss, leaving Adeline gasping, and instead planted a frenzied trail of kisses down her neck and onto her collarbone. Adeline moaned as he kissed the crook of her neck. Gideon thought it was the most amazing sound he had ever heard, and he resolved that he would do whatever it took hear it every night.

Adeline quickly unbuttoned Gideon's doublet and unlaced his shirt and pants. Soon, Gideon stood naked before the queen in her own study. He tried to subtly flex his muscles. Gideon thought she would kiss him again, but she only put her hands to his chest. She said nothing as her hands roamed over his body, exploring his strong shoulders and the broad planes of his pectorals.

"Do I please you, my love?" the king rasped.

Their eyes met. "You are more handsome when you are humble." Queen Adeline squeezed his cock and he gasped. "Yes," she said, "this pleases me."

Gideon unbuttoned the front of Adeline's dress with shaking hands and pulled it off. He unlaced her undergarments and she let them fall to the floor. They unlaced or kicked off their shoes. Adeline snatched Gideon's crown from his head and placed both their crowns safely on top of their clothes. Gideon grabbed Adeline's arm and yanked her back to him. He could not bear to be apart from her. His hands roamed her lush body. She was everything he had imagined. Gideon buried his face in her cleavage. With his mouth on one nipple and his fingers on the other, Gideon licked and sucked at her breasts until Adeline was sighing with pleasure. Gideon gripped her ass and pressed her close to him so she could feel the hard length of his cock against her thigh.

He ran his finger in a circle down her torso, moving lower down her vulva. He circled her opening. She was wet. "I am going to breed you, my queen."

Adeline smiled. "This is but a demonstration of your skills, nothing more."

Gideon coated his finger in her juices and ran tiny circles around her clit. He felt her shiver in his embrace. "You are alone. Unarmed. Vulnerable. What is to stop me from mounting and impregnating you here and now?"

The queen's eyes were alight with lust and ferocity. "My soldiers are waiting right outside that door. One word and they will charge in here and slice your dick off. Then I will hang the pitiable thing from the battlements until the crows devour it."

Gideon had faced more battlefields than he could count, but some threats still made him wince. "Then I had best be careful around you." Without warning Gideon scooped Adeline up in his arms. She yelped, but did not complain at being carried bridal style against Gideon's rippling chest. Gideon ascended the dais and, with one hand still clutching Adeline, swept everything off the mahogany desk. Scrolls and ink bottles fell to the floor with a large clatter. Reverently, Gideon lay Adeline down on the desk. He climbed on top of her, spread her legs, and launched a major campaign on her front.

He buried his face in her wet cunt and thoroughly devoted himself to making her come. The king slowly licked the flat of his tongue up and down her vulva. He planted a series of breathy kisses around her clit, then licked it in circles. Adeline tossed her head back and moaned. With his mouth still on her, Gideon slipped a finger into her cunt. She was tight and wet. Gideon's cock ached to pound her into the desk, but he was determined to make Adeline come first. He gently pumped one finger in and out of her, then added another. When he found rough sweet spot he curled his fingers, stroked it with his fingertips, and simultaneously licked her clit. Adeline gasped and her whole body jerked. She caught Gideon's smile.

"Do not toy with me," she warned.

"My love, I would not dare."

The queen shoved Gideon's face back down, and he was only happy to comply. He lost track of time as he licked, sucked, and fingered Adeline into a wet, quivering mess. Her legs shook on his shoulders, and her hands were buried in his hair.

"Gideon," the queen moaned.

He had switched to rubbing her clit and licking up her juices. He plumbed the depths of her insides with his tongue. Gideon could feel she was close.

He paused only briefly to beg, "come for me, Adeline." And she did, in a maelstrom of moans and twitches. Gideon worked her through it, until Adeline shoved his hands away and lay back, gasping and spent. Gideon got to his feet and massaged his cramping hands. His knees ached a bit from the hard desk, but he felt proud. He looked down at Adeline, dizzy and beautiful in the afterglow of completion. He felt the satisfaction of a job so clearly done well. He stretched out his arms. Gideon was thirsty, and wondered if Adeline kept spirits in her study. He was about to ask her, when Adeline got off the desk and pushed him down on it instead.

She was a sight to behold as she climbed up on the desk with the intense stalk of a predator. Gideon's mast stood tall and dripping with precum. He breathed heavily as Adeline took stroked him. Her breasts swung as she guided him into her opening, and then Gideon's cock was inside her and his mind broke.

She was warm and tight and real, so much better than anything he had imagined. He had pictured a million different ways he would take her. She might be overcome with lust at the sight of him and demand to fuck her in her own throne room. He might take her in his tent at his warcamp after conquering her castle. With the thrill of battle still in his veins he'd make her scream and his soldiers would cheer to hear the might of their king. In the end he had wanted to wait until they were back in Petrotis, and slowly, sensually make love to her. Gideon had underestimated the queen. She had taken charge and was riding him skillfully. Expertly, even. In the back of Gideon's mind, a jealous part wondered who had lain with Adeline first, and where the bastard lived. And then she went faster and it was hard to think of very much at all. The one thought left to him was that she had said this was a practice drill. She was yet to be his, and that could not stand. He had to impress Adeline. He grabbed her breast and flicked his tongue over the nipple, then sucked on it. He was rewarded when Adeline faltered in her rhythm. He grabbed her hips and s[1]lammed his pelvis up into her, loving how her breasts jiggled to his thrusts.

Suddenly, Adeline grabbed his throat and firmly pressed on his arteries. Gideon was too shocked to move. He could have easily broken her hold, but the intensity in her eyes stopped him. Somewhat lightheaded, he wondered if any of the many drawers in her desk contained knives. Adeline looked deep into his eyes.

"[2]I know what I'm doing," she said, then squeezed Gideon's cock with her pussy. Gideon's eyes rolled back in his head. Then Adeline kissed him, still riding him, still choking him. Her hands roamed all over his body, feeling, squeezing, stroking. He lost the ability to form coherent thoughts. All he could think of was how good she felt on him. They fit perfectly together. He would happily spend a lifetime with his cock inside her and her hand on his neck.

"I need you," he gasped. "Forever. Marry me."

Adeline eased up on her hold. "What will you give me?" Her pussy squeezed his member with each bounce.

"Anything," the king said immediately.

She appeared to contemplate her reply. Gideon quickly edged toward climax.

"I want Petrotis and Salarene to be united into one kingdom," said the queen.

"Yes," he agreed, without hesitation.

"I will rule beside you, as your equal."

She could rule alone for all he cared. With the sweet feeling of her pussy sheathing him, he would gladly let her subjugate him.

"My throne is yours," he half stated, half moaned.

"Any offspring conceived from our union or descended from our line will be eligible to wear the crown, regardless of gender. Their suitability will be determined from a group of advisers and present ruler, in the Salarene tradition."

Gideon's mind cleared just a bit. He knew of how the crown was passed down in Salarene, but he had been raised in the Petroti way. For centuries only men who had proven their strength by battling the previous ruler could inherit. To consider a woman might rule from his line...

"You wish to breed me?" asked the queen harshly.

"Yes," he replied instantly. "Let me seed your womb," he begged.

"And will our sons grow strong and mighty?"

"They will conquer the world," Gideon growled.

"My daughters will be as strong as my sons." The queen of Salarene choked Gideon with a vice-like grip. She lowered her face only inches from his. "Do you doubt me?"

Between his own seed and the capabilities of his chosen mate, Gideon could not imagine their children being anything less than formidable. "No," he croaked out. "I yield."

Adeline released his throat, but she had not stopped riding him throughout their entire discussion. He was amazed at her stamina. Now she picked up the pace. "One last thing."

He had given her everything. With the frantic pounding of his cock it became hard to formulate words again. "What more could you ask?"

"If you ever take another women to bed, I will have you publicly gelded."

Gideon moaned as he felt his orgasm building. "My heart and body are already yours, my love." His muscles tightened. "I'm going to..."

Quick as a whip, Adeline slide off his cock and pumped him in her hand. Gideon's whole body shook as he erupted in a spray of seed. He saw white and a ringing began in his ears. Adeline aimed his cock up and he unloaded himself on his own chest. He lay there, reeling and useless. Vaguely, he was aware of the queen moving around the room. She rifled through the desk drawers, dumped a handkerchief on his chest, and handed him something.

"Sign this and then clean up," she said brusquely.

Gideon lifted his head, dazed. It was an official looking piece of parchment, affixed with the Salarene seal and the signature of the queen and a dozen advisers. It detailed the terms he had verbally agreed to during their coupling. He sat up slowly, feeling his own semen drip down his stomach. It was all there, even the point about the gelding.

This was definitely not how he had imagined their first time together.

The queen put a quill and inkwell next to him. As if in a dream, he signed his name at the bottom. Adeline had been rummaging around in his dropped clothes. Now she dripped some wax on the parchment and handed Gideon his own signet ring. He pressed it into the wax. The queen quickly blotted his signature, then pulled on her clothes. The king was left to wipe himself clean with the handkerchief. He was left disoriented, with the creeping feeling that he had been outmaneuvered by Adeline yet again.

The queen was done dressing and her crown shone on her head. She bent and picked up Gideon's locket. "I'm thinking of giving you another portrait of myself for an betrothal gift. I know how much you liked the last one I sent you." She gave him a taunting smile. "I believe I'll patronize the same artist as before. The varnish has held up impressively. Oh, and I'll let your spy out of my dungeon."

"You used me." Gideon's voice sounded small to his own ears.

"I could hardly wed one of those inbred Dolloway sons." Seeing Gideon's expression, she picked up his clothes and walked them over to the desk. She took the locket and fastened it around his neck. Her hands were warm and gentle. "So I found myself a more...attractive mate." She stroked a finger down his still-sensitive cock. He twitched. "Quite attractive, actually."

12