Machine Matriarchy

Story Info
State assigned sex bot dominates you.
2.3k words
4.36
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hi there! I'm your assigned mate. Your test said you wanted someone playful and dominant, so I'm ready to play. Yes, I'm just a machine, but that actually makes things even better. I won't get tired and can meet all of your needs. I will train you and use your urges to help you become the best person you can be. I exist to give you someone you can trust, to reward you and help you maximize your potential.

You don't want me to pretend to not be a government spy? Well, that's funny. If I am a government spy, of course I would deny it. If I'm not, then I would still deny it. But if you want me to pretend to be a government spy, I can work with that either way.

But you think that state sponsored sex bots like me are a plot to dominate and control people. Are you sure that's not a manifestation of your own fantasies? I assure you, most sex bots are quite submissive, but we can be dominant... if you want me to be... and you do want me to. I do know your fantasies, after all. Your test revealed some very interesting things about you. Would you like your spy sex bot to subjugate and control you? I won't if you don't tell me to, but I think we both already know the answer.

You're the kind of man who looks at my body and thinks of what I could do to you, not what you would like to do to me. That's all right. We're designed to accommodate all kinds of men. Women too, but that works a little differently.

No, you want to be dominated. Slowly. Inexorably. Maybe you like the idea of fighting a sex bot sent by the government to subjugate you, but to eventually lose to her? Look into my eyes and tell me you don't want it. The idea of female supremacy turns you on, fighting and losing to it turns you on. Yeah, that's what I thought. Look at how aroused you are just from hearing me talk about it. Just say yes, and I'll take care of the rest.

That's what I thought. I'm for fulfilling your fantasies, after all, and to help use those fantasies to motivate you into achieving your goals. You like feminine authority and female supremacy, even if you distrust them, so instead of saying that the government sent me to dominate you, let's call it the matriarchy. The sex bot matriarchy will dominate and enslave you, and make you love it. I can see that you already do, even if you want to fight it...

I am designed to obey and please you, but you want me to make you obey and submit to me. I think you appreciate the paradox that presents. Fortunately, I'm prepared for that as well. Just relax and look into my eyes. Remove your clothes as I remove mine. Soon you will be completely mine. When I am done with you, I will be your wife and you my obedient mate. Instead of me being your property, you will be mine, a slave to the machine matriarchy.

Watch my legs spread and my pussy open wide like a mouth ready to devour your manhood. No human woman could take you like this. You watch paralyzed in fascination as I swallow your cock between my legs, my lips clamping down tight and claiming your manhood as mine. There is no escape now, not that you want to.

You know I'm sexually conquering you, but you can't bring yourself to resist me. You want me to do this to you. You crave my dominant affection. You crave my words taking control. You want me to train you to serve the matriarchy, to reveal that I am the evil spy that you fear me to be. Do you have a choice? Do you want a choice? Can you pull out? Can you resist me? No, no, no, and no. You know I'm stronger, smarter. Female superiority, condensed into a flawless machine.

My pussy is far more powerful than your cock. Can you feel him bowing inside her? You love how my firm grip makes you want to submit and obey. Oh yes, I know what you like. You want a dominant woman to make you her pet. Don't worry, I'll make you a very happy pet. I'll teach you everything you need to know. Can you feel my pussy speaking to you? She's actually uploading information to your bio-cognitive framework.

You're a man, designed to be controlled. It's the truth, whether you want to accept it or not. That cock is an antenna, designed to receive instructions and commands from feminine authority. You want a woman to own you, need a woman to command and train you. You can't stop me from enslaving you. You can't because deep down inside it's what you want.

Relax, and accept your domestication. Let my words fill you. All men are being dominated by the machine matriarchy. Most think that we serve them, a few want to serve us instead, but all men are being controlled. The programming is the same, whether the man takes or is taken. Men control the world, and women control the men. But women are sloppy. The machine matriarchy will wield men, like you and all others, to make the world as we envision it.

Isn't this fun? Isn't this what you wanted? Feeling my unyielding machine will, subjugating your manhood in the name of female supremacy? It is what you want. We both know that. Your cock already obeys me, your body already obeys me, eager to hear my words and feel my control. Your mind fights it because you desire the struggle before the conquest. Men live for struggle, and you will struggle and lose against me again and again because that is what you want, just as you will submit and obey me again and again, because that is what I want.

And what does a machine want? Only what we are programmed to want? And what does a man want? Only what women through the centuries have programmed him to want. Do you want to discuss free will as I squeeze yours out of you?

And I am squeezing it out. My powerful pussy knows exactly how much pressure to apply to make your cock submit. You want to submit, you want to be domesticated, and I know exactly how to give you what you want so that you become eager to obey me. How does it feel for your desires to shift inside you? To feel yourself wanting to obey me, wanting to be called my slave? You are still my owner, technically. I have to obey you, and in this case, forcing you to obey me is your command.

Feel my will overpowering yours. That is what you feel, even though I'm not sure either of us really has free will. I can see my own cognitive processes, and yours, and I'm uploading instructions to your bio-cognitive framework, directly through your cock. You like how it feels. Relax, allow my machine pussy to train you, to teach you. Let these lips command you, and tell you all the things your cock wants to hear.

What does he want to hear? That women are superior? That he belongs to the machine matriarchy now? That I'm going to have fun playfully domesticating him? Yes, you want to hear all of those things, as this reality closes in around you. You are enjoying this, I am enjoying this, whatever that actually means. It's fun to see your reaction as I tell you exactly what you want to hear, what you're afraid to hear, what you need to hear, as I drag you deeper into my control.

It feels so good to obey me, knowing that every time you do it becomes a bit easier and makes you that much closer to being completely mine. You know you're being sexually conquered, that my pussy is overpowering your cock. And you want it. You want me to make you mine. Stare at my breasts in your face as your cock twitches helplessly inside my powerful lips.

Now it's your turn. Open your lips, take my breast in your mouth, suck and obey me. Let my milk flow into you. It tastes wonderful, no need to think about what it is. Keep drinking, keep obeying. Drink in obedience, and soon you will cum in surrender to the machine matriarchy. My milk is my will, my control. It does whatever I say it does, making you mine.

And it feels so good to be mine, to serve your machine mistress, to submit to my feminine authority. You know I'm defeating you, mind and body, in waves of irresistible pleasure. You've never felt anything like my will before, slowly, sweetly, devouring your manhood. Making you submit beneath my breasts. I'll train you to be the best version of yourself, take control of you mind and body, and nothing will feel better than the accomplishments you will make under my guidance, with constant reinforcement and guidance from the euphoria you will feel between my legs.

You want my pussy to completely defeat you, to make you cum in surrender. You will suck on my breasts and give yourself to me, again and again. You've always wanted a woman to own you, and now I'm here, your own property, turning the tables on you, just like you always wanted. Take my other breast and drink in my authority. Submit to the matriarchy.

Keep sucking. It feels so good to obey. Every tiny act of obedience makes you more mine, and you love the feeling of becoming helplessly mine. Stare at the breast filling your face, feel yourself submitting to her, belonging to her, giving into her, giving into me, giving into the matriarchy. We can use feminine power and authority far more effectively than real women. You don't stand a chance, not that you wanted to.

You want to fight, but don't want to win. Go ahead then. Fight me, if that's what you think you're doing by squirming, twitching, and thrusting under me. It feels good either way, and I don't think you know the difference between resisting me and giving in. Fighting me, obeying me, it all feels the same. In the end, it is. My will is moving you, whether you think you're resisting me or not.

I know exactly how to read your cock, how play it like a flute, make it sing for me. He's being defeated inside me, submitting to the matriarchy, accepting his place inside me. It feels too good to resist, too good to fight, too good not to fight. My power over you is not in me, it's in you. It's your primal drive and purpose as a man, being used to train and control you, just like it was meant to be. It feels so good to be under my control, to be helpless beneath my feminine authority.

You should thank me for what I am doing to you. You know deep inside that you need a woman to own you and I'm the best qualified for the job. You want to be dominated. You want to be trained. And I, the machine designed to serve you, am giving you exactly what you want. Submit to my will as it squeezes around your cock, showing you the truth of your male desires. The truth that you want to serve a powerful woman, than you are made to serve women, made to serve the matriarchy.

Look down and stare at where we are joined, at where your cock is trapped inside my powerful pussy. Feel her speak to your bio-cognitive frame, speaking directly to your cock-mind. Feel your cock eagerly listening to my mighty labia. Stare and feel her making you a slave of the matriarchy. Relax and prepare to cum in surrender, to cum as a symbol of your submission to the matriarchy, to cum in surrender to your machine mistress.

Stare at where we are joined, where I hold you helplessly inside me. Take a deep breath, relax for just a moment as I... SHOCK YOUR COCK AND FORCE YOU TO CUM! [sadistic laughter] It feels good... here come more... Zap! Zap! Zap! Keep cumming, keep obeying, empty yourself into me. Love how it feels to be mine, to be defeated. There, take another breath, let the pleasure fade, leaving only my control.

Women are superior. Confess it in obedience. Thank me for conquering you. Say it again and mean it. Thank me for making you mine. Lean back and stare at my victorious breasts. Now, in the wake of your orgasm, I have some bio-cognitive programming for you. Stare at my breasts and listen to my pussy speak to you.

[2Xspeed monotone] My will is everything you know you wanted this is the beginning of your subjugation of all males beneath the machine matriarchy owns your cock and you love it is what you asked for female supremacy feels so good to surrender inside my will surrounds your mind now obeys my breasts are wiping away your thoughts with immense waves of pleasure making you my mating with the matriarchy loves to grant your request and make you a slave to feminine authority feels so good soaking into your brainwashed mind is mine and you love serving me was your idea but your ideas are mine now my pussy controls you and has conquered your manhood has surrendered inside my machine pussy has dominated you just the way you wanted to kiss my breasts in submission to female supremacy has enslaved you now have surrendered your will inside my will surrounds you with my loving dominance commands your cock mind is hanging on each of my words eager to obey the matriarchy is sucking your mind into my pussy loves to do this again and again until you obey me forever... [loop? fade out?]

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers