Mackenzie Sol & Nikkimammasol, #01

Story Info
Nikkimammasol topless & naked on social media.
5.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mackenzie Sol & Nikkimammasol, #01

American Idol contestant Mackenzie Sol's MILF of a mother, Nikki Brown, is topless, naked, and has a presence on social media outlets.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Raymond for allowing me to write his story.

My name is Raymond. I'm twenty-eight-years old. Home alone with my MILF of a mother, I live at home with my 49-year-old divorced mother, Emma. I work from home writing software code for computer games. After writing code, exhausting after a while, I take a break every two hours to clear my head.

I stand, walk around, get something to eat, drink, and pee. Back at my computer while still on my break, I stretch while doing some chair exercises to pump blood in my legs. Then, my favorite thing to do, I search the internet for topless and naked women.

'Sorry, mom, but your son is a pervert,' I thought while laughing to myself.

Actually, blaming my sexual fascination of seeing women topless, naked, and masturbating themselves on my mother, she never wears a bathrobe. She doesn't even own one. Instead, as if I'm her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her son, she walked around me in her bra and panties, in her short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgowns, topless, and even naked.

Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, my immorally immodest mother could have been a nudist. I've lost count how many times I've masturbated over all that I've seen of my mother without her clothes. Something that I've never experienced, I wonder if she'd go, if I asked her to a nude beach with me. I'd love to go to a nude beach with my mother. I'd love a multitude of men staring at her naked body.

Knowing that she masturbates herself in her room, sometimes, I listen at her closed bedroom door. I've even heard the hum of her vibrator and her sexually aroused moans. Tempted to barge in her room to ask if she needed a finger, a tongue, or a cock, I'd never dare invade her privacy. I wondered what she masturbates over.

F F F

Unable to control myself, returning the favor of her nudity with my nudity, as nervous as I'm sexually excited when I do, I've deliberately exposed my flaccid, naked prick and my erect, naked prick to my mother. While watching for her reaction, instead of looking away or admonishing me for dick flashing her, she stared at my prick in the way that I stared at her nude body. I wondered if she masturbated over thinking about seeing my naked prick in the way that I masturbated seeing her topless and naked.

Every time she showed me her shapely, naked ass, her big naked breasts, or her brown, bushy pussy, I masturbated over showing her my naked prick. Even though I masturbated while imagining having sex with her, I'd never cross that line. She's my mother and I'm her son. It's one thing to look, but it's quite another thing to actually touch, feel, and have sex with my mother.

'That's wrong. That's nasty. That's forbidden,' I thought while still wishing that I could have sex with my mother.

Nonetheless, unable to stop my horny mind, I've imagined making out with her. I've imagined masturbating her while fingering and licking her pussy. I've imagined making love to her and fucking her. While wondering what she sounded like and looked like cumming, I masturbated over giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

Not stopping there, I've masturbated over the thought of her stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I've masturbated over the fantasy of her blowing me. I've imagined putting a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head, humping her mouth and fucking her face before cumming in her mouth and her swallowing my cum.

Then, as soon as she removed my prick from her lips, I imagined ejaculating a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her brown, beautiful hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Wishing that I could see my cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her breasts, I've imagined giving her a cum bath. Yet, nothing more than my masturbation fantasy, I'd never have sex with my mother in the way that she'd never have sex with me.

F F F

My mother is short with dark brown hair and enormous breasts, double D cup tits. Her breasts are as big as Coco Austin's phony tits, Ice-T's wife. Only my mother's breasts are natural and not surgically enhanced.

She's 49-years-old. She has a pretty face and a great body. I love her. I love my mother. I wished that I could have sex with her. Only, not wanting her to evict me from her house, even though she walked around me without her clothes, I didn't dare make an inappropriate, sexual pass at her.

Because of seeing my mother without her clothes so often, I'm sexually attracted to topless and naked women. Blaming her for my sexual infatuation with topless and naked women, I enjoy seeing celebrities, fantasy women, and webcam models flaunting their topless and naked bodies online. Recently, I found someone special. I found a woman who looks a lot like my mother.

I recognized her from seeing her on American Idol with her son, Mackenzie Sol, one of the contestants for 2024. Not even knowing her name, other than her last name Sol, I was curious if I could find her on the internet. I searched the internet. Then, I found her. Instead of her last name being Sol, with her remarried, her last name is Brown. Her name is Nikki Brown.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, she has dozens if not hundreds of sexy photos of her wearing low-cut tops that show the tops of her bulging breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. She has dozens if not hundreds of photos of her topless. In the way that my mother has natural breasts, this woman has surgically enhanced breasts. In the way that my mother's breasts are as big as Coco Austin's fake tits, Nikki Brown's fake breasts are just as big, just as shapely, and look exactly like my mother's natural breasts, too.

Once I discovered her posts all over social media, I found out her name. She posts under the name of nikkimammasol. Because I liked all that I saw of her and because she reminded me so much of my mother, I added her to my favorites. I can't count how many times I've stared at her pretty face and her naked breasts.

F F F

Mackenzie Sol and his mother, Nikki Brown aka nikkimammasol, a young MILF of a mother, teased one another with pranks. While dressed in her revealing low-cut tops and skin-tight pants, she whacked him with the trash can top, with cabinet doors, and with the refrigerator door. Even though they make it look real, it's all in fun.

Then they post their shenanigans all over social media. That's how I found his mother. Once I knew her name, I continued searching the internet for her. Then, as shocked as I was sexually excited, I saw more, sexy photos of her wearing low-cut revealing tops that showed her long line of sexy cleavage and the tops of her bulbous breasts.

'Wow,' I thought!

Now that I knew her name, continuing to search the internet for her, I found topless photos of her big and beautiful, albeit surgically enhanced breasts. Still finding more of her endless posts, I watched videos of her stripping herself naked and dressing. I watched other videos of her masturbating herself. What sexually attracted me to her was that I couldn't believe how much she looked like my mother.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'She looks just like my mother. If I didn't know that this woman wasn't my mother, I would think that she was.'

Thinking that my mother may have a twin out there or a doppelganger, I couldn't believe how much they look alike.

F F F

The greatest invention ever, more useful than the automobile, since I don't have a car, is the internet. The internet not only gave me employment to work at home but also it delivered to my computer screen plenty of topless and naked photos of women to see and to masturbate over. All that I need to do is to post any celebrity woman's name to Google Images and she appears. Then, I post topless and/or naked after her name and, viola, she's topless and naked. I wish I had this power to see practically any woman topless and/or naked decades ago.

Of course, some of these photos are phony. Some of the photos are realistic but are deep fakes. Yet, I can tell if photos are real or not. Especially when it comes to topless and naked women, I have a good and discriminating eye.

Seemingly, unbelievably, and sexually excitingly, nearly every celebrity woman or movie star has topless and naked photos posted of themselves online. In the way that I masturbate over seeing their naked breasts and naked bodies, the pervert in me, I wish I could show them my naked prick. I'd love for every celebrity woman, female movie star, and webcam whore to watch me masturbate myself. I'd love them to watch me cum.

Actually, not a bad thing, no one but my mother wanted to see me naked. With her catching me masturbating more than a few times, no one but my mom would want to watch me cum. I'd love to watch my mother masturbate. I'd love to watch and hear her have a sexual orgasm.

While perusing topless and naked photos and X-rated videos of women, I masturbate myself while staring at topless photos and naked videos of every woman that I can imagine. Even though this story is about a mother and her son, this story is not about my mother and me having incestuous sex. This story is about nikkimammasol and her son, Mackenzie Sol, posting trickster videos of them together, and her posting topless and naked photos of herself online.

As far as I know, Nikki has never had forbidden sex with her son, nor has Mackenzie had illicit sex with his mother. I couldn't find any photos or videos of them having an inappropriate sexual relationship. Yet, adding fuel to the fire, what mother posts topless and naked photos of herself online for not only her son to see but also for his friends to ogle and masturbate over them?

F F F

Just my sexual fantasy, after seeing topless and naked videos of a woman who looked so much like my mother, this story is about imagining an internet mother having sex with her internet son while I masturbate myself. This story is about imagining her son having sex with his mother while I masturbate myself. I'd love to find photos of Mackenzie Sol touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's naked breasts while sucking her nipples, but I haven't found any yet.

I'd love to find photos of Nikki stroking her son's erect cock, but I haven't found any of those either. I wish I could find photos of her on her knees while stroking her son and sucking him but, seemingly, those don't exist. The only naughty photos of Nikki that I've found are of those of her topless and naked. The only videos I've found are those of her masturbating herself. I've lost count how many times that I've masturbated over her topless and naked videos.

I've even printed some of them out. I've masturbated and ejaculated all over the photos of her pretty face and her naked breasts as if she was there with me in my bedroom. I wish I could cum on her huge tits. I'd love to cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her brown hair, and across her enormous fake, naked breasts. In the way that I'd love to give my mother a cum bath, I'd love to give nikkimammasol a cum bath, too.

'I love you, Nikki,' I thought while staring at her photos.

I'd be so much more sexually excited if only I could find a video of Nikki and Mackenzie having sex. I'd love to watch him fucking his mother as much as I'd love to watch a video of her fucking her son. I'd love to hear and watch Nikki cum. I'd love to watch her son ejaculate his load of cum in her pussy. That would be so hot.

As much as I'd love to watch him finger and lick his mother's pussy, I'd love to watch a video of her stroking and sucking his cock. Not hard to imagine, why wouldn't she have sex with her son? With her posting so many topless and naked photos and videos of herself online, seemingly, with her much like my mother in that immoral and immodest way, she doesn't care who sees her without her clothes.

F F F

Mackenzie Sol is an American Idol contestant for 2024. A tall and good-looking, young man, he has a great voice. His mother is nikkimammasol, Nikki Brown, the subject of my sexual fascination. After seeing her with her son on television, I never thought that I'd see topless and naked photos and videos of her posted all over the internet.

Curious about them, what started my search was seeing his good looking and busty mother hugging her son. For a forty-something-year-old, busty woman with a shapely ass, she has one hell of a body. I wished she was my mother. I'd love her to hug me. Then, surprisingly, when she turned to face the camera, she looked a lot like my mother.

After seeing them together, early in the morning and late at night, I searched the internet. Everyday thereafter whenever taking a break from coding, after seeing this MILF of a mother on American Idol with her son, I continued searching the internet for them. When I searched the internet for her, finally, with my vigilance paying off, I finally found her.

I stumbled across Nikki Brown, Mackenzie's mother. As stunned as I was sexually excited, she has dozens of topless and naked photos of herself. She even has videos of her masturbating herself with them all posted to every social media outlet.

With her quite the sexy mamma, seemingly her uniform of choice, she always wears a very low-cut top that revealingly displayed the tops of her jiggling breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. Then, searching for more photos and videos of her, I found where she posts more revealing photos of her naked, albeit surgically enhanced breasts. She posts those photos on every social media place under the name of nikkimammasol.

Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, she walked around her house in front of her son and in front of his friends while dressed in such a sexually revealing way. When helping her son's friend with his homework, she leaned over him with her big breasts practically in his face. Again, I wished she was my mother. Then, again, I have a mother who looked so very much like her. In the way that I wished that I could have sex with Nikki Brown, I wished that I could have sex with my mother.

While scrolling through her seemingly endless number of photos, she has photos posted of her shapely ass wearing a thong. There are photos of her in her barely there bikini without wearing a coverup while lounging and sunning herself by her pool. There are so many revealing photos of her, unable to pick my favorite, while perusing them over and again, I love them all.

As shocking as it was sexually exciting, she has a video of her masturbating herself in her office with her office door wide open. She has another video of her removing her nightgown, stripping herself naked, and getting dressed in her bedroom. In the way that my mother is, too, this woman is quite the exhibitionist. She loves showing off her naked breasts as much as she loves showing off her naked and nearly naked body.

'Oh, my God. This woman is so beautiful, so sexy, so shapely, and she has such huge breasts. I love her big, albeit surgically enhanced, naked breasts,' I thought. 'She is the dream woman of every man. I can't believe how much she looks like my mother.'

F F F

She's a very attractive woman in her early forties. Where her son is tall, perhaps, 6' 2" tall, and in his twenties, she's short. If I were to guess her height without her wearing her high heels, seemingly with her as tall as my mother, I'd guess that she's 5' 3" tall.

'I can't believe how much she looks like my mother,' I thought every time I saw her photos.

Her breasts are at least a double D cup if not a little bigger. Her huge, fake breasts look just as big and just as shapely as Coco Austin's fake breasts and my mother's enormous, natural breasts. My mother has huge, double D cup breasts. I love my mother's beautiful breasts. They're so big and shapely.

Giving me plenty to hold on to when fucking her from behind, I love big, breasted women. Only, I wondered if fake breasts felt as good as natural breasts. Nonetheless, whoever did her boob job is a skilled surgeon. If they weren't so unnaturally big and round, I'd think that they were natural. Moreover, unlike my mother's huge breasts, Nikki's breasts don't sag at all and bounce in the way that my mother's natural breasts do.

F F F

Then, something that I never thought about before, it was a thought that sexually excited me. More than a little curious, I wondered who photographed her wearing her revealing low-cut tops. I wondered who took the photos of her topless and naked?

Is she taking photos of herself with a timer on the camera? Is her husband snapping pictures of her without her clothes? Then, I wondered if her son had photographed her.

With her giving him her permission, how hot would that be if her son, Mackenzie Sol, had photographed his mother topless and naked mother? Maybe, it was one of her son's friends taking all of those revealing photos of her topless, naked, and videos of her masturbating herself. I'd love to photograph my mother without her clothes.

Nonetheless if her son had photographed her or not, all that he needed to do to see his mother topless, naked, and watch videos of her masturbating herself was to go out on the internet and post nikkimammasol. I wondered how she'd reconcile that with not only her son seeing her topless, naked, and watching her masturbate herself but, also, all of her relatives, friends, and neighbors seeing her, too. Seemingly, she doesn't care who sees her without her clothes.

Isn't she embarrassed? Why isn't she embarrassed? Isn't she ashamed? Why isn't she ashamed? Does she have no morals? Does she have no modesty?

'In that immodestly immoral way, she's so much like my mother,' I thought.

Maybe she doesn't care if her son and/or his friends sees her naked because she's already had sex with not only her son but also with some of his friends, too. What is this world coming to these days of little privacy with social media? Sometimes I wonder if the internet is good or bad?

F F F

No stopping my horny imagination now, I masturbated while imagining having incestuous sex with my mother. I masturbated while imagining Mackenzie Sol having incestuous sex with his mother. Certainly, that wouldn't be the first time that a mother had sex with her son. That wouldn't be the first time that a son had sex with his mother.

Mothers who had sex with their sons and sons who had sex with their mothers happened all the time. I wished that I had sex with my mother. With my mother a MILF in the way that Nikki Brown was a MILF, my mom had the enormous breasts that nikkimammasol has. My mother had a sexy and shapely body along with the pretty face of Nikki.

Now that I thought of it, I'd love to take some sneaky, cheesecake photos of my mother wearing her bra and panties. I'd love to photograph her wearing her short, sheer, and revealing, low-cut nightgowns. I'd love to photograph her topless and naked without her knowing that I had photographed her.

I'd love to show my friends the sexy, topless, and naked photos of my mother. Then, in the way that nikkimammasol posted photos of herself topless, naked, and masturbating herself online, I'd love to post topless and naked photos of my mother online, too. Yet, I didn't dare take photos of her without her permission. I didn't dare post her sexy photos of her wearing her bra and panties, of her topless, and of her naked online without asking her first.

Then, with my mother seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed walking around me without her clothes, I wondered if I asked her if she'd allow me to photograph her. If I asked her, I wondered if she'd allow me to photograph her in her bra and panties. If I asked her, I wondered if she'd allow me to photograph her topless. I wondered if she'd allow me to photograph her naked.

12